1) Outlets of a PDU have insufficient wattage to run a dryer.
So the dryer is going to use more than 15 amps? Cause that's what one type of these PDUs will deliver.
2) US dryers require both 120V & 240V which no PDU outlet supplies
I didn't know that.
3) Plugging dryer into a PDU (even if possible) doesn't eliminate the issue of unsufficient wattage on the circuit
4) There is no need to change the PSU as virtually all PSU work on 100V to 250V.
5) Changing voltage doesn't change the wattage. 100W on 110V is 100W or 240V or 208V or 220V.
Or you could just read the thread.
Me thinks perhaps I should.
Like I said you managed to get every single thing wrong which is kinda amazing.
I'll blame early mornings for now and return to a topic I know more about.