Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:42:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Potential Markets de-listed from Bittrex  (Read 63849 times)
egghead123
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 08:38:43 AM

I fired it up again today and it managed a connection and staked a few coins.I am still trying to contact the devs but am getting no response.There is an interest in a takeover by some good people I have been doing some back and forth with but they will need full access to everything nescessary to maintain and develop the coin further with new features etc.Also the problem with dispersal of the coins and seperating dev coins from investors etc so some form of proof of fair ownership or something was mentioned.Nobody wants to be working to build something and end up rewarding those who have caused issues in the first place.Also some great ideas being thrown about regarding vendor adoption opportunities but those things take time to get right.

Anyway nothing can be done without cooperation from current developers.Wonder who is doing all the voting on poloniex because dCOM is way ahead of all other coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 02:03:16 PM

I fired it up again today and it managed a connection and staked a few coins.I am still trying to contact the devs but am getting no response.There is an interest in a takeover by some good people I have been doing some back and forth with but they will need full access to everything nescessary to maintain and develop the coin further with new features etc.Also the problem with dispersal of the coins and seperating dev coins from investors etc so some form of proof of fair ownership or something was mentioned.Nobody wants to be working to build something and end up rewarding those who have caused issues in the first place.Also some great ideas being thrown about regarding vendor adoption opportunities but those things take time to get right.

Anyway nothing can be done without cooperation from current developers.Wonder who is doing all the voting on poloniex because dCOM is way ahead of all other coins.

this belongs in the dCOM thread.

Move it along over there

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
egghead123
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 05:09:48 PM

Move it along over there

dCOM thread is locked so we will converse here for now due to it being an issue related to a delisted bittrex market etc but thanks for your concern.Are you a moderator?
CommanderVenus

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

Zoinks! Its the Miner Miner Forty-Niner!

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 08:14:04 PM

Move it along over there

dCOM thread is locked so we will converse here for now due to it being an issue related to a delisted bittrex market etc but thanks for your concern.Are you a moderator?
Especially because the IPO happened on Bittrex.

BTC: 1VenusEubcLC9W7ykckHbdEzo5MVhPmCb
NXT: 15182624396855992605
BTQ: 14b2QFPwFtBC3tcRW9F61aaRXP2ns3fh1m
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:53:15 AM

PLEASE ADD KASHMIRCOIN TO THE MARKET !

This thread not for adding new coins, it is to inform the community to which coins are going to de-listed.
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 12:03:52 PM

This thread not for adding new coins, it is to inform the community to which coins are going to de-listed.
my bad , thanks Cheesy
Dimelord

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:06:15 PM

lol
crocko

Activity: 826

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 03:55:08 PM

Please don't delete the BitLeu Coin (BTL), there are real projects behind the scene, but it will take some time until all features will be implemented:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=510353.msg8803413#msg8803413
And there are still interest, people still trading this coin.
Thank you  very much for the understanding !
the Team BitLeu

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
gjhiggins
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 05:43:32 AM

The Bittrex listing leaves much to be desired. I'd be especially pleased to see the return of disambiguating coin names. Trading symbols aren't necessarily unique and sometimes it can be difficult to work out which coin is being referenced. For example, the Bittrex zendesk page for removals of 08/02/14 cryptically lists “BTC-PPC”.

There's no longer an opportunity to check whether that was the decayed remains of PaypalCoin being expunged or the successful culmination of Bittrex' long-fought campaign to have PeerCoin de-listed.

PPC was slated to be de-listed on a couple of earlier occasions but was reprieved each time after the community pointed out PeerCoin's eminent status in the market cap listings.

Perhaps Bittrex' statement of intent needs re-writing: “We look for coins that have high community demand, innovations to crypto-coin technology, or a contribution to science and humanity.”

So, Minki offers the Bittrex bum’s rush, a less cryptic listing of Bittrexits, including a sketchy calculation of (incept date - delisting date) as a for-amusement-only indicator of trading longevity (incept dates are YYYY-MM, very rough'n'ready).

Cheers

Graham
beitris.dwlul

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 03:53:43 PM

Burning coins is rediculous and its awesome!  Grin

WWC-DEV

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 07:37:04 PM

WorldWideCoin would like to acquire  de-listed coins through a coin swap.

If your coin is no longer traded on any exchange, WWC would like to acquire all your coins through a coin swap, whereby users trade their coins for WWCoins directly through WWCCentralBank.

The coin users will thus have an immediate value for their de-listed coins (therefore being able to resume trading on BTrex), and can - at any time - buy back their coins at the SAME exchange rate against WWC.

WWC is currently traded on Bittrex and last price is BTC0.00000009

The de-listed coin will - hopefully - have a strong active supportive/enthusiastic community ( at least several hundreds of users, if not thousands), attractive specifications, and a good potential for getting re-listed in the future.

Please PM me:
- Coin name / ticker
- Estimated number of coin users/holders/traders
- Volume of coins currently in circulation - ever minted
- Last traded price
- Link to OP, web site
- Any other relevant/useful info

Thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  

Jump to: