Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:53:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't invest in ICO shit, idiots...  (Read 166798 times)
KidCrypto

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 05:48:59 PM

Dear Coin Source,

You should release the video of you skyping with him. That way we at least know the person in the picture is involved in the scam and regardless of fake identities his face can be recognized.

Are any of these pictures of lukas real? We need to know what his face looks like and voice sounds like.

Why is the video not released?

Thanks

100% agree!

COIN SOURCE WHERE IS THE VIDEO OF THIS SCAMMER?

Truth is..this isn't the first time someone pulled a scam. There is already more than enough info released by coinsource so if you want to find him feel free to do so. It's not their job to babysit you. I'm sure it's hurting them more than it's hurting anyone who is talking shit about coinsource.

Crypto is only few years old...it can't be perfect..it'll take time.  They're doing what they can..releasing his info was kind of them..they didn't have to do it. Next time ..do more research before investing big time on a coin that has fancy graphic and logo.  Grin

and stop with red font

Please respond to the question I asked and dont make assumptions. I did not buy this coin.

I will try to find him with the information from coin source but it cannot be verified as it could easily be fake. So I will repeat my question:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 05:52:17 PM

Dear Coin Source,

You should release the video of you skyping with him. That way we at least know the person in the picture is involved in the scam and regardless of fake identities his face can be recognized.

Are any of these pictures of lukas real? We need to know what his face looks like and voice sounds like.

Thanks

100% agree!

Truth is..this isn't the first time someone pulled a scam. There is already more than enough info released by coinsource so if you want to find him feel free to do so. It's not their job to babysit you. I'm sure it's hurting them more than it's hurting anyone who is talking shit about coinsource.

Crypto is only few years old...it can't be perfect..it'll take time.  They're doing what they can..releasing his info was kind of them..they didn't have to do it. Next time ..do more research before investing big time on a coin that has fancy graphic and logo.  Grin

and stop with red font

Please respond to the question I asked and dont make assumptions. I did not buy this coin.

I will try to find him with the information from coin source but it cannot be verified as it could easily be fake. So I will repeat my question:

Did you visit the address they posted?

I doubt they have video of that person and stop with red font please. They have release all the information they have.

Here's all the information we have regarding Lukas, and we hope it will assist the community to investigate deeper into this matter, as his digital footprints are all over the place.

https://mega.co.nz/#!udcHgATC!Gjmqlv_YDFhh0XuqHFE4rq0Crjr5pXUjCIP1jVyVCSk

Phone (possible fake): 415-815-4701
Name: Lukas Macek
Address (as stated on ID and papers): Praha, Nad Kaplickou 2369/10 We are unsure if he currently resides here, upon a search yields multiple names

https://mega.co.nz/#!udcHgATC!Gjmqlv_YDFhh0XuqHFE4rq0Crjr5pXUjCIP1jVyVCSk

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
KidCrypto

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 05:58:50 PM

Dear Coin Source,

Thanks

100% agree!

and stop with red font

I doubt they have video of that person and stop with red font please.

No, I am trying to find a friend that will be in that area. I will update when I can.

If they don't have a video, what does coin source have to offer? ID's, pictures and addresses are incredibly easy to fake.

They must have a video. Why won't they release it?
unusualfacts30

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 06:06:09 PM

Dear Coin Source,

Thanks

100% agree!

and stop with red font

No, I am trying to find a friend that will be in that area. I will update when I can.

If they don't have a video, what does coin source have to offer? ID's, pictures and addresses are incredibly easy to fake.

They aren't required by law to have video. If they have had conversation over skype video chat I highly doubt they would record it. My best suggestion would be talk to him on skype and see what you can find.

or may be he still lives there but you won't know that until you or your friend pay him a visit. It could be possible that scammer used his info in that case you won't be able to find scammer. No harm in trying though.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Russell1

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 06:08:42 PM

A stupid question... why are people buying Equinox on Bittrex? Is it not pointless?

HUG node HMSBnDVfZJgXUzLbbLjizDcUnug4f7yWtV
unusualfacts30

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 06:10:14 PM

A stupid question... why are people buying Equinox on Bittrex? Is it not pointless?

not everyone visits btc talk thread...there are many people who probably don't even know it's a scam.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 06:10:49 PM

The same reason people are buying any alt-coin.  Developer or not, they are all pointless.
unusualfacts30

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 06:14:36 PM

The same reason people are buying any alt-coin.  Developer or not, they are all pointless.

I wish I could disagree but it's harsh truth. People are blaming this & that but reality is all altcoins are pointless.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
politzer

Activity: 492

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 06:17:30 PM

Hey guys  in this website there are some users who launches new coin every other month. When someone does it, he is apparently scammer and looking for short term benefits not a serious long term project. something tells me the dev of this coin right now launching another coin or gonna launch it in a few week. We have hundreds of coins and less than like 20 devs. Don't doubt. Btalk is heaven of scammers

Bean Cash: 2STLLsAj2yujtffCE9oYUQwfELjhtgia22
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 06:19:31 PM

I wish I could disagree but it's harsh truth. People are blaming this & that but reality is all altcoins are pointless.

That just shows that you have no idea what is happening in Crypto. The altcoins are the hart and soul, here is where real development and inovation takes place....not in BTC
kryptologist

Activity: 714

@kryptographer

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 06:21:19 PM

Dear Coin Source,

Thanks

100% agree!

and stop with red font

A couple things I think would be very beneficial for true POD/verification (in addition to what is already happening):

1. Video verification of the person behind the coin. This way no matter if they fake everything else, we have a video of his/her face and audio of what they sound like. Makes it very hard for a scammer to hide.
2. Address verification: user must provide a bill with their name and address on it. The verifier must call the company from the bill and verify it is a real bill.
3. ID verification: Contact the governmental authority to verify if an ID is real.

If a developer doesn't want to do these things then they have something to hide. If they really just "want" to be anonymous then they have to accept people questioning their agenda and obviously shoudn't be allowed to run an ICO (aka 100% premine).

I am interested in providing this service to the community. Are other people on board with this? Although I applaud their efforts, to me it seems cryptoasian and coinsource haven't done anything concrete to verify identities. Please let me know if this is something the community wants or if you think I'm wrong and where we can improve.

Thanks
unusualfacts30

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 06:25:31 PM

That just shows that you have no idea what is happening in Crypto. The altcoins are the hart and soul, here is where real development and inovation takes place....not in BTC

Lets go back few weeks..shall we?

So..it was beautiful Sunday afternoon and I was enjoying my coffee and I decided to log on to computer just to find out some bear whale decided to cash out 35K BTC. "Oh no" I said to myself and quickly signed on to coinmarketcap to check the market cap. I was very surprised to find out that every altcoin out there was bathing in red blood.

"How can it be possible?" "But dev told me his coin would replace BTC" "but...this was the best coin"

I don't care what altcoin you have in your pocket..it would crash the day another bear whale cash out his BTC..it's the harsh truth. Can it change in future? may be..but I'll believe it when I see it happen..right now it's all talk and no action because BTC is still no.1 and everyone is attached to it...they think they aren't but they're and truth comes out when BTC crashes like it did on that Sunday.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
mdtspain
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 06:26:31 PM

POD is an instrument for PUMPERS....it's useless. You can't assign a coin to a name for the rest of that persons name. Satoshi is not responsible for what happens to BTC.

politzer

Activity: 492

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 06:27:52 PM

Websites can easily verify address verification by sending an a mail containing a pin number.
Phone verification just a simple call, for cellphone sending a text containing a pin number.
coinssource can be easily sued and condemned because of this mess. Just because of $50 free, they caused over $2000 loss to many people.

Bean Cash: 2STLLsAj2yujtffCE9oYUQwfELjhtgia22
unusualfacts30

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 06:28:26 PM

POD is an instrument for PUMPERS....it's useless. You can't assign a coin to a name for the rest of that persons name. Satoshi is not responsible for what happens to BTC.

You have no clue how much $ is invested in BTC and what would happen if it decides to dump to $100..may be try checking market cap every now & then and compare it to rest of the coins that are listed in the market.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
mdtspain
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 06:31:27 PM

So..it was beautiful Sunday afternoon and I was enjoying my coffee and I decided to log on to computer just to find out some bear whale decided to cash out 35K BTC. "Oh no" I said to myself and quickly signed on to coinmarketcap to check the market cap. I was very surprised to find out that every altcoin out there was bathing in red blood.

"How can it be possible?" "But dev told me his coin would replace BTC" "but...this was the best coin"

I don't care what altcoin you have in your pocket..it would crash the day another bear whale cash out his BTC..it's the harsh truth. Can it change in future? may be..but I'll believe it when I see it happen..right now it's all talk and no action because BTC is still no.1 and everyone is attached to it...they think they aren't but they're and truth comes out when BTC crashes like it did on that Sunday.

BTC is only a coin....It is the blockchain technology that drives it. That is the part that is the most interesting of it. The blockchain technology is what we are developing, a coin is just a part of it.

So yes, altcoins are the most interesting, because there is where the development takes place....not in Bitcoin
unusualfacts30

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 06:37:17 PM

BTC is only a coin....It is the blockchain technology that drives it. That is the part that is the most interesting of it. The blockchain technology is what we are developing, a coin is just a part of it.

So yes, altcoins are the most interesting, because there is where the development takes place....not in Bitcoin

If altcoins are so developed...how come NONE of them is able to replace BTC?

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
KidCrypto

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 06:39:49 PM

Dear Coin Source,

Thanks

100% agree!

and stop with red font

A couple things I think would be very beneficial for true POD/verification (in addition to what is already happening):

1. Video verification of the person behind the coin. This way no matter if they fake everything else, we have a video of his/her face and audio of what they sound like. Makes it very hard for a scammer to hide.
2. Address verification: user must provide a bill with their name and address on it. The verifier must call the company from the bill and verify it is a real bill.
3. ID verification: Contact the governmental authority to verify if an ID is real.

If a developer doesn't want to do these things then they have something to hide. If they really just "want" to be anonymous then they have to accept people questioning their agenda and obviously shoudn't be allowed to run an ICO (aka 100% premine).

I am interested in providing this service to the community. Are other people on board with this? Although I applaud their efforts, to me it seems cryptoasian and coinsource haven't done anything concrete to verify identities. Please let me know if this is something the community wants or if you think I'm wrong and where we can improve.

Thanks

YES do this Smiley Smiley

Make a website where we can click on coin and watch a short video with the developer. I think it would make it very difficult to scam. At least everyone would know their face as a scammer  Tongue

pm me if you ever do this, I will donate
mdtspain
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 06:41:13 PM

If altcoins are so developed...how come NONE of them is able to replace BTC?

Why is there a need to replace the mother of the altcoins....we are just in the baby years of crytpo. There will be an replacement for BTC, but there is so much more...
Zombier0

Activity: 435

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 06:42:27 PM

Its not faulu of bittrex that u guys invest in new account coins
POD just allowed this new account scams to get verified and give them more trust

Go For coins with known Devs or established ones

Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: