Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:13:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to buy bitcoin from someone on here!  (Read 678 times)
King Tyler VVS (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:01:46 AM

I understand I could get coins from an exchange.

And I also know the price is going to fall for a while, that's ok too.

I want to buy some bitcoin advertising, need just a little bit to test my ad copy...
and I figured I could help someone on here build some rep.

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Buybtc4PP

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:18:16 AM

I want to buy some bitcoin advertising, need just a little bit to test my ad copy...

I wonder if your the same person?!

https://btcjam.com/users/18903
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=717414.0
apee

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:10:14 AM

What price are you willing to pay ? You also need to specify exactly how much and payment method...
King Tyler VVS (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:23:37 AM

To apee: I will paypal you $20, I will gift it to you first. I hope you will honor your end. I'll pay 10% more than market value

To Buybtc4PP: I am one and the same. Please hear me out and understand that some trolls were a little rude to me. I made a joke on one forum and guy gives me -11 feedback - joke was aimed at ponzis because I had lost $300 in a stupid HYIP ponzi - I figured bitcoin investments might actually be legit, I know it is easy to trade in coin right now and get window profits so I gave my trust to futureyields.com and they payed a few times, but ultimately vanished with $300! So I make a joke about ponzis and someone I don't even know gives me bad feedback? Why is life so cruel? Assholes gave me a bad reputation when I never even traded with them! A little unfair, people don't care about the newbies and the beginners, they just want to hate and troll.

Everyone starts at square 1 and everyone makes mistakes, no reason to ruin a person's for life. 2nd bad feedback from BTCjam - I am late on a BTCjam loan and they come here to give me bad feedback. The loan was for 1 measly bitcoin, for 2 months at 150% payback. That's insanely high but I was gonna pay it! AND I already payed half back! But I got robbed for .5 BTC by future yields and they don't care about your success they just want to make money, even though in 2009 you could get many bitcoins from miners heck even could get several bitcoins a week from freaking CAPTCHAS...

But back then I was in American colleges living an illusion.

PEOPLE DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU, only themselves it seems. But MAYBE YOU ARE DIFFERENT - so please understand Smiley Thanks if you do.

Buybtc4PP

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:36:46 AM

To apee: I will paypal you $20, I will gift it to you first. I hope you will honor your end. I'll pay 10% more than market value

To Buybtc4PP: I am one and the same. Please hear me out and understand that some trolls were a little rude to me. I made a joke on one forum and guy gives me -11 feedback - joke was aimed at ponzis because I had lost $300 in a stupid HYIP ponzi - I figured bitcoin investments might actually be legit, I know it is easy to trade in coin right now and get window profits so I gave my trust to futureyields.com and they payed a few times, but ultimately vanished with $300! So I make a joke about ponzis and someone I don't even know gives me bad feedback? Why is life so cruel? Assholes gave me a bad reputation when I never even traded with them! A little unfair, people don't care about the newbies and the beginners, they just want to hate and troll.

Everyone starts at square 1 and everyone makes mistakes, no reason to ruin a person's for life. 2nd bad feedback from BTCjam - I am late on a BTCjam loan and they come here to give me bad feedback. The loan was for 1 measly bitcoin, for 2 months at 150% payback. That's insanely high but I was gonna pay it! AND I already payed half back! But I got robbed for .5 BTC by future yields and they don't care about your success they just want to make money, even though in 2009 you could get many bitcoins from miners heck even could get several bitcoins a week from freaking CAPTCHAS...

But back then I was in American colleges living an illusion.

PEOPLE DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU, only themselves it seems. But MAYBE YOU ARE DIFFERENT - so please understand Smiley Thanks if you do.

Was just wondering if you was the same individual is all.
I'm not fixing to post anything negative on your trust/feedback. But I can't promise ya that another forum member won't!
Goodluck with your trade. Hope it works out for you
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: