Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:09:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Single? I can find someone for you who is worth a damn.  (Read 2227 times)
BitMatch (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2012, 05:35:45 PM

Please quote this too. More free advertising for me. What exactly is "moving" other than the length of this page?

The contents of your first post have changed at least 4 times that I've seen. So just for documenting purposes I will live that there and you can continue editing away.

Oh. You mean the contents of my first post have "lengthened", because I was adding more details? Cool. By all means, quote away.
xeerog

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2012, 08:02:42 AM

I've been PMing with this dude.  This service totally makes sense to me -- digging through profiles online and going through the various communication processes is very time consuming, for a long time I've wanted a way to delegate the early stage stuff.

I'm going to try giving em some of the data I already have on my online dating profiles (not including a real name) and see what results he can get.  It's definitely work risking a few bitcoins for me.  I'm not too worried about the privacy angle since I'm only giving out stuff that could be easily mined from the dating sites I'm on.

I'll report back here with results.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: