Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:09:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [GLBSE] [Stochastically.com] - Dividend Returns - updated 12 times a day.  (Read 20557 times)
stochastic (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2012, 08:23:17 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2012, 01:17:21 AM by stochastic

Check out Stochastically.com for up to date dividend return information.

Sponsors:
[ur=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=29927l]usagi[/url] - CPA

Donators:
Ocean6

Introducing constraints to the economy only serves to limit what can be economical.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mila

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2012, 08:29:16 AM

hm PureMining pays dividends several times per week. How do you calculate the weekly amount?

your ad here:
stochastic (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2012, 08:31:01 AM

hm PureMining pays dividends several times per week. How do you calculate the weekly amount?

I just calculated the 3 dividends they paid out over the time period I listed.

Introducing constraints to the economy only serves to limit what can be economical.
stochastic (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2012, 08:56:16 AM

I made a correction to the table.  Seemed there was a 5 multiplied in there on my spreadsheet that I overlooked.

friedcat
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 848
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 30, 2012, 09:03:55 AM

Note:  Deviations in dividend returns between listed companies may be due to the percentage of profit returned to shareholders.  Search the forums for information on the specific listed company.  I have not listed companies that have not sent a dividend payment in GLBSE 2.0 or only sent practice dividends.  Weekly dividend amount is the sum of all dividends sent out in the time frame listed.

Could you please remove this week's data of our company (MU) from the main thread? Smiley Because that are exactly practice dividends (for both practice and cleaning up our former funds). We are afraid that it would bring confusion and scare off our potential investors. Thanks very much.

stochastic (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2012, 09:05:15 AM

Note:  Deviations in dividend returns between listed companies may be due to the percentage of profit returned to shareholders.  Search the forums for information on the specific listed company.  I have not listed companies that have not sent a dividend payment in GLBSE 2.0 or only sent practice dividends.  Weekly dividend amount is the sum of all dividends sent out in the time frame listed.

Could you please remove this week's data of our company (MU) from the main thread? Smiley Because that are exactly practice dividends (for both practice and cleaning up our former funds). We are afraid that it would bring confusion and scare off our potential investors. Thanks very much.

done

HorseRider
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 30, 2012, 11:52:13 AM

The Cognitive have paid dividend twice since its IPO. the dividend come from the loan service of 1gh/s mining power for the Cognitive before the FPGA boards are arrive and set up.

16SvwJtQET7mkHZFFbJpgPaDA1Pxtmbm5P
stochastic (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2012, 12:45:54 PM

The Cognitive have paid dividend twice since its IPO. the dividend come from the loan service of 1gh/s mining power for the Cognitive before the FPGA boards are arrive and set up.

Those were test dividends and as I stated in the OP that I would not include those.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=67547.msg816772#msg816772

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=67547.msg821357#msg821357

HorseRider
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2012, 12:50:48 PM

Those were test dividends and as I stated in the OP that I would not include those.

But the test dividend is coming from the mining operation but not a return back of capital contribution.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=67547.msg816923#msg816923

stochastic (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2012, 01:05:05 PM

But the test dividend is coming from the mining operation but not a return back of capital contribution.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=67547.msg816923#msg816923

I was thinking of adding Cognitive but as Garr stated that they were tests I did not want to post information that may be misunderstood.

Looking at the page linked it does not list any things that could generate bitcoins as being owned or rented by Cognitive.  I will just wait until they release actual dividends from the mining rigs just like I am waiting for BTCSYN and RSM to also do, unless Cognitive sends out another dividend and does not list them as tests again.  I think Garr said in a few weeks the mining rigs will be up.  I am a shareholder in Cognitive so I will know when that happens.

HorseRider
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2012, 01:24:02 PM

I was thinking of adding Cognitive but as Garr stated that they were tests I did not want to post information that may be misunderstood.

Looking at the page linked it does not list any things that could generate bitcoins as being owned or rented by Cognitive.  I will just wait until they release actual dividends from the mining rigs just like I am waiting for BTCSYN and RSM to also do, unless Cognitive sends out another dividend and does not list them as tests again.  I think Garr said in a few weeks the mining rigs will be up.  I am a shareholder in Cognitive so I will know when that happens.

Maybe you're right. the 1g/s mining rig loaned to the Cognitive is some kind of IPO seducing, which should not be treated as a regular operation. And the young kids seems don't pay much serious attention to this 1g/s mining rig, and paid dividend from this loan rig in a random and emotional ("test") way, though the intention is good. Just like BTCSYN, the 6g/s mining power is rent to the company at the cost of half the company's shares,  but they set up a transparent site to show the statistics of the mining rig.

stochastic (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2012, 03:13:09 PM

Your information is wrong.  MergedMining has never paid that low of a dividend per share...  Looks like A) you aren't a shareholder B) you didn't do your homework very well.  

<rant>Sorry for the 'tone' of this message, but it really bothers me that I am constantly having to take the time to correct information that people post about MergedMining due to their lack of ability to actually perform decent research.  Please people, if you are going to attempt to provide the community with information, make sure you actually know what you are doing.</rant>

No problem, I see what might have happened.  During the migration from 1.0 to 2.0 the history was not moved over, but if my records are correct I was paid 0.1921980 BTC for the 302 shares I had at that time.  That is 0.000622 BTC per share I had.

Also, here you state that 6.22 BTC was paid.  With 10,000 shares that is 0.000622 BTC per share.

The previous dividend on 3/19/2012 was for 0.00128976 BTC per share.

How much did you send per share?  I can update the information if what I have is incorrect.

stochastic (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2012, 03:50:59 PM

Your information is wrong.  MergedMining has never paid that low of a dividend per share...  Looks like A) you aren't a shareholder B) you didn't do your homework very well.  

<rant>Sorry for the 'tone' of this message, but it really bothers me that I am constantly having to take the time to correct information that people post about MergedMining due to their lack of ability to actually perform decent research.  Please people, if you are going to attempt to provide the community with information, make sure you actually know what you are doing.</rant>

No problem, I see what might have happened.  During the migration from 1.0 to 2.0 the history was not moved over, but if my records are correct I was paid 0.1921980 BTC for the 302 shares I had at that time.  That is 0.000622 BTC per share I had.

Also, here you state that 6.22 BTC was paid.  With 10,000 shares that is 0.000622 BTC per share.

The previous dividend on 3/19/2012 was for 0.00128976 BTC per share.

How much did you send per share?  I can update the information if what I have is incorrect.

My apologies in advance for sounding like a dick, but this is more wrong information.  We pay 0.001 BTC per week per share and it has been this way for quite some time.  You basing the dividend % off the total number of shares created shows that you don't understand how dividends work on the GLBSE and perhaps someone else should be in charge of providing the community with this information.  No disrespect, but misinformation on public forums is not helpful to anyone in the community.  Your current metrics skew the numbers in favor of assets who have exhausted their entire supply of shares, meaning the companies who have absolutely no "skin in the game" are getting higher ratings then companies that actually take a stake in their operation.  Sort of backwards in my opinion.

That is why I state that people should search the forums for differences in reason for discrepancies between the dividend rates between companies.  For example, TyGrr only pays out 50% of profits after taking a portion to pay Goat and electricity.

Unfortunately, you paid your most recent dividend not long before the switch to 2.0 so the record of that last dividend had to be estimated.  I will just leave MergedMining off the list until next week when MergedMining pays a dividend on 2.0.

I post this here as I already am doing this information for myself.  You are free to post your own dividend information like I do, ignore this thread if you like, or post rebuttals to any information I post.

stochastic (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2012, 04:11:05 PM

Just correcting misinformation as I see it for the good of the community.  I do love the "take my ball and go home" approach to having your flaws pointed out though.  Hopefully Nefario can get something accurate in place soon.  This is definitely a metric the community would benefit from if done correctly.

How did I "take my ball and go home"?  I stated I will correct any information that was incorrect and even said for you to keep adding any rebuttals if you disagree with what I posted.  I will update the OP again next week with new dividend payment information and MergedMining should be on the list as it should be paying out soon.

finway

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 30, 2012, 05:18:38 PM

This is helpful, thanks!

filharvey

Activity: 866

View Profile
April 14, 2012, 07:10:14 PM

Thanks this is a great list to keep an eye on, especially with the couple of new launches this week, offerering 3% / week and 28% / month.

Phil

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
stochastic (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2012, 07:23:30 PM

Thanks this is a great list to keep an eye on, especially with the couple of new launches this week, offerering 3% / week and 28% / month.

Phil

Thanks.  I plan on adding more information to the table next week so there are more things to compare against GLBSE listed contracts.

marked

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2012, 09:13:03 PM

don't suppose you could add IPO price, IPO-ROI, and cumulative dividend payments (either in total or since GLBSE 2.0 started, because presumably there may not be that information for some assets.)

This might give more informed opinion on whether to join particular assets early at preIPO/IPO, or wait a few weeks until it settles.

marked
stochastic (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2012, 09:29:19 PM

don't suppose you could add IPO price, IPO-ROI, and cumulative dividend payments (either in total or since GLBSE 2.0 started, because presumably there may not be that information for some assets.)

This might give more informed opinion on whether to join particular assets early at preIPO/IPO, or wait a few weeks until it settles.

marked

I could add in cumulative dividends in to date, most places have recorded their dividend payments somewhere.  I am also going to add in a column for MHash/BTC for the pure mining companies.  I think showing that information would be more fair to the mining contracts that may not pay out +95% of the earnings to dividends.

stochastic (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2012, 01:20:12 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2012, 04:12:07 PM by stochastic

History

Monthly Dividend Returns
April 2012

Weekly Dividend Returns
2012-05-05 to 2012-05-11
2012-05-12 to 2012-05-18
2012-05-19 to 2012-05-25
2012-05-26 to 2012-06-01

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: