Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:53:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DISCOUNT AMAZON CODES FOR SALE 20% DISCOUNT, not!  (Read 9125 times)
fabrizziop

Activity: 506
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2012, 03:39:19 PM

Although I'm not 100% certain newdude is a scammer/thief/etc, I think he should refund haploid23, no excuses. I see the administrative section of the forum hasn't taken any action, but I think that owing 600$ to someone and not be willing to give it back is a scam.

To newdude: Why don't you just refund the owed 600$ and keep on with your business?. Then it's your and your customers problem if you use stolen credit cards. And I think the email had a racist connotation, fyi.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTC guy

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2012, 03:39:23 PM

Hmm, i hope your wrong occulata cause i like his rates. But if you were right i will be the first to admit it.

BTC guy

View Profile
April 05, 2012, 03:49:38 PM

I also admit it doesnt look good he never delivered hapoids code. I hope i wasnt defending a scammer. I just want codes.

haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2012, 04:48:23 PM

This is him openly saying he will not give the GC codes, nor a refund. That's enough to be a scammer.

It might seem like there are a lot of back and forth messages, but only a few a day was exchanged, but since it unnecessarily dragged on for over a week, the messages added up.

• If you look at hard facts, I paid him over a week ago, still haven’t received all codes yet, nor a refund. NOPE
  • He claims he gets codes almost every day, yet didn’t give me any of it. I do. And your ass wont get ANY OF IT.
  • He sells thousands to other people, yet can’t use incoming money to refund me. NOPE
  • Simply give me the GC codes, or a refund, that’s not too hard, and that’s the way it should be. NAH
  • If these simple facts are not enough, then dig a little deeper into his logic. Dealing with you is illogical. I said I owe you
  • Notice how there is no real content behind his words. Nope, I am a baseless bag of jibba jabba
  • Look at how much stalling he does. Its not stalling.
  • Ask him a real legitimate question and he won’t answer it and act hostile. This is true. I AM hostile.
  • He only makes $100 for every $5000 he sells, so discounting over 20% will put him into huge negatives. Why would you do this then? If you only had a brain. I do make money. If I didnt, I wouldn't sell them.

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
April 05, 2012, 04:52:30 PM

Have you reported it to the mods?
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
April 05, 2012, 05:10:35 PM

BTC Guy = newdude

Confirmed via PMs. He is not very bright either. Be careful.

Proof of reasoning? *brings stale popcorn from 2 pages ago out again*
BTC guy

View Profile
April 05, 2012, 05:12:08 PM

This nub tried to sell me $300 worth of amazon codes for 27 coins. He insisted i go first. I refused. We have been exchanging PM's. Nothing worth talking about.

BTC guy

View Profile
April 05, 2012, 05:23:44 PM

LOL im not worried about your accusations. I have rep. You dont. Have a nice day.

ataranlen

Activity: 846
Merit: 1000

The One and Only

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2012, 05:29:16 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2012, 05:43:25 PM by ataranlen

I messaged both of them with conflicting stories and BTC Guy immediately called me out on it. It was a test and he failed. I was watching profile active times and confirmed that the only way BTC Guy could have possibly known the information he provided me was if he had access to newdude's PMs via email alerts from the forum. He has been caught. This is just a warning. Deal with him at your own risk.
Post the PM's then  Roll Eyes Till I SEE proof of this, I'm not buying a word you say. If he is sloppy, IP logs will prove you correct. I've talked with both newdude and BTC Guy in PM's and never got the impression that they could have been the same person. Their attitude and language don't match up.

(Personally, I think you're NewDude, but thats just my gut feeling. I have absolutely nothing to back this statement up)

MineTexas.com Minecraft Server We accept Bitcoin and Dogecoin.
Deepbit on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Deepbit/151108048294815
BTC guy

View Profile
April 05, 2012, 05:29:35 PM

Here is the very first PM i got from this bozo......

I purchased 3 $100 gift codes from newdude and I am now worried about using them on my amazon account.  I have checked the balances and they are still working.  After occulta's warning I am afraid to use them.  If you have no fear would you be interested in buying them?  I would sell all 3 for 28 BTC, or will sell them 1 at a time for 11 BTC each to get some of my money back.  I originally paid $70 each.  I would like to get more but do not want to be labeled a scammer if it turns out newdude is a scammer so I am willing to sell at that discount.  If you are interested send me the BTC 11 or 28 to 1DsDb9xaRNe7G9wS5kQogv18y1bgYCQM3E and I will send you the gift codes.  If not I will just keep looking or explore opening a dummy amazon account to use them.

BTC guy

View Profile
April 05, 2012, 05:31:44 PM

I welcome any mod to sniff around my account to see if they smell anything funny.

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
April 05, 2012, 05:37:04 PM

I messaged both of them with conflicting stories and BTC Guy immediately called me out on it. It was a test and he failed. I was watching profile active times and confirmed that the only way BTC Guy could have possibly known the information he provided me was if he had access to newdude's PMs via email alerts from the forum. He has been caught. This is just a warning. Deal with him at your own risk.
Post the PM's then  Roll Eyes Till I SEE proof of this, I'm not buying a word you say. If he is sloppy, IP logs will prove you correct. I've talked with both newdude and BTC Guy in PM's and never got the impression that they could have been the same person. Their attitude and language don't match up.
Personally, I think you're NewDude, but thats just my gut feeling. I have no way to know for sure.

+1 minus the newdude part.

At flip:

You are being vague, and btc guy's reply solidifies his argument. For what I see now, you are trying to get him send the coins first, which is frowned upon with no rep.
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
April 05, 2012, 05:49:34 PM

I am not trying to get him to send me anything. I was testing a theory and I got what I was looking for. The make believe PM he typed up should not be believed. newdude = BTC Guy. You have been warned.

Flip making claims without proof is not a good idea.  Show your proof or stop making claims.

When you said they had the same IP address I figured you had some skill and put a tracking image in each of the PMs which was picked up by the same IP address.  Now it is obvious you have no skill.
BTC guy

View Profile
April 05, 2012, 05:53:47 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2012, 07:43:16 PM by BTC guy

He's just mad he didnt get my coins. I bet he thought he had me with that amazing deal he offered me.

jwzguy

Activity: 868
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 05, 2012, 05:55:59 PM

flip just proved he deserves a scammer tag. He just posted and admitted he had no codes to sell, but asked for BTC first and provided an address. That's a scam by definition.
newdude (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2012, 06:24:07 PM

Flip sent me this..,,,,,,,,
Amazon Gift Codes
« Sent to: newdude on: Today at 03:04:26 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Quote  Reply  Delete 
I am still looking to buy a $100 gift code.  I will pay the $80 asking price and can pay with BTC or MtGox USD codes.  I just want to make sure the code works before payment.  If you are willing to send the code for verification purposes I won't actually apply it to my account until payment has been sent.  Deal?
newdude (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2012, 06:35:56 PM

Amazon Transcript, Theymos you can now remove this user

You are now connected to Mani from Amazon.com.

Me:Fraudulently obtained GCs
Sorry, i was talking to someone and got disconnected

Mani:Hello, My name is Mani.
I'm sorry your previous chat got disconnected.
Can you elaborate your question, please?

Me:ok, i have reason to believe someone is either logging into peoples amazon accounts and buying GCs
or using stolen credit cards to buy them
as he is selling them for 25% loss
he posted codes as 'proof' that they are real, can you confirm they are all purchased from the same account?

Mani:Thanks so much for the details, John.
May I know any link or codes which are posed as "proof", please?

Me:yea
1 second
i will paste in 2 parts, as it maybe why i got disconnected before
VRXM-8NRE8N-2VYE
SV7P-XAPUHC-4WNF
8M4R-9XWTDM-MPRN
4ZG2-PJJ6ZF-8AZE
H7AS-ZR3FYF-4EYV
9SCH-QPXD3Y-E92Q
DWDN-H83DC3-N9M2
L4K7-S3NZXM-JLXT
98RA-A4RES8-HUG5
AD4S-6N6BRF-Y2GQ
SLVG-5WT835-JZTC
KTF5-CRXA6A-WUA5
GLPB-F3HJSX-G3NY
X5C5-8RR4FC-FDMK
LL49-R4FRCR-SHSJ
YHXX-BJQ8SL-UZYU
VJJP-KXYVNK-7QM5
29PQ-NPHUZ7-UU5R
WKNX-GEAC8U-W8KW
7N8K-AZ9ZXC-H339
YDYL-HWNYGV-Z3WR
3K7Q-UJKRLL-PK2V
NKWY-6ZT6RT-76EY
Q5M7-H39BZC-EMKJ
F4QE-B7TB45-6Z4L
W5VF-62JHW9-ZBJF
ZBRM-MADX65-XU39
EGTK-ARPMUM-FPFE
5VW8-GQR53S-9UBJ
67L7-X8XDTL-CX2W
E43Q-ECEA4S-JVW2
XL8U-GL8PAL-Y6GM
4SCA-YAZNYU-MR94
A973-EMTZGC-PPUG
BTN9-CFD2LA-ZNV2
P85R-ZFEH9W-MZNH
6UE5-D2D33P-P68F
they should all be purchased from the same amazon account.

Mani:Thanks.
I have checked on these codes and can confirm that the fraudulent activity has been prevented and we have taken right action.
I assure you that right action has been taken. However, due to account security reasons, I'm unable to provide more information.

Me:Ok, can you not tell me exactly what activity occured so i can report this to the admin of the forum ?

Mani:I'm very sorry, John. Due to account security reasons, I'm unable to provide more information about other accounts other than contacting customer's own account.

Me:Ok, no problem, what email can i use to give you the forum admins contact once he is online?

Mani:I understand your concern, John. From Amazon

Me:He told me to remove the thread he wants to be contacted by you.

Mani:*Amazon's perspective, I can confirm that necessary action has been taken and we assure you that necessary action has been taken. We are unable to contact the forum's admin. From our side, we have took strict action against this activity.

Guess this is the real reason he said he wont be back till the 29th haha!

Ok.
Lets see.....
If I indeed DID scam THESE codes and they WERE INDEED bought with a fraudulent credit card, then by default Haploids account WOULD be frozen and the value of the codes deducted from his account.
Has he come on here and said that has indeed happened?
No he hasnt.
You still are a dumb bitch.
No matter what you do, no matter what you say, you cant find 1 person to say I have scammed them or sold them 1 fraud code.
Id pay $1,000 the microsecond that you do.
When I come back with the $50,000 in codes, for 30% discount, I will own you.
newdude (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2012, 06:38:45 PM

I am not trying to get him to send me anything. I was testing a theory and I got what I was looking for. The make believe PM he typed up should not be believed. newdude = BTC Guy. You have been warned.
Didnt you just private message me and ask me to go first in a transaction with you?
You are an idiot!
Amazon Gift Codes
« Sent to: newdude on: Today at 03:04:26 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Quote  Reply  Delete 
"I am still looking to buy a $100 gift code.  I will pay the $80 asking price and can pay with BTC or MtGox USD codes.  I just want to make sure the code works before payment.  If you are willing to send the code for verification purposes I won't actually apply it to my account until payment has been sent.  Deal?"
newdude (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2012, 06:43:19 PM

Here is the very first PM i got from this bozo......

I purchased 3 $100 gift codes from newdude and I am now worried about using them on my amazon account.  I have checked the balances and they are still working.  After occulta's warning I am afraid to use them.  If you have no fear would you be interested in buying them?  I would sell all 3 for 28 BTC, or will sell them 1 at a time for 11 BTC each to get some of my money back.  I originally paid $70 each.  I would like to get more but do not want to be labeled a scammer if it turns out newdude is a scammer so I am willing to sell at that discount.  If you are interested send me the BTC 11 or 28 to 1DsDb9xaRNe7G9wS5kQogv18y1bgYCQM3E and I will send you the gift codes.  If not I will just keep looking or explore opening a dummy amazon account to use them.
Ha ha!
This idiot "Flip" hasnt bought anything from me.
Anyone that wants to buy codes from me should already know that I am not selling any codes unitil April 29th, no matter how many they want to buy.
newdude (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2012, 06:45:10 PM

This is him openly saying he will not give the GC codes, nor a refund. That's enough to be a scammer.

It might seem like there are a lot of back and forth messages, but only a few a day was exchanged, but since it unnecessarily dragged on for over a week, the messages added up.

• If you look at hard facts, I paid him over a week ago, still haven’t received all codes yet, nor a refund. NOPE
  • He claims he gets codes almost every day, yet didn’t give me any of it. I do. And your ass wont get ANY OF IT.
  • He sells thousands to other people, yet can’t use incoming money to refund me. NOPE
  • Simply give me the GC codes, or a refund, that’s not too hard, and that’s the way it should be. NAH
  • If these simple facts are not enough, then dig a little deeper into his logic. Dealing with you is illogical. I said I owe you
  • Notice how there is no real content behind his words. Nope, I am a baseless bag of jibba jabba
  • Look at how much stalling he does. Its not stalling.
  • Ask him a real legitimate question and he won’t answer it and act hostile. This is true. I AM hostile.
  • He only makes $100 for every $5000 he sells, so discounting over 20% will put him into huge negatives. Why would you do this then? If you only had a brain. I do make money. If I didnt, I wouldn't sell them.
Yeah, I am a scammer. You keep thinking that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: