Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:25:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DISCOUNT AMAZON CODES FOR SALE 20% DISCOUNT, not!  (Read 9125 times)
BTC guy

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2012, 11:51:17 PM

I think your bipolar newdude. You should talk to a doctor about meds.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gamer4156

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 06, 2012, 11:51:44 PM

I'll call him a scammer.

If you take someone's money and don't deliver the product and don't give a refund you are a damn scammer and a thief.

Pure and simple.  Getting your feelings hurt is not sufficient reason to keep someone else's money you haven't earned.  Period.  I don't care if his customer cursed him out to his face and make jokes about his children.  If you take someone else's money and intentionally neither return the money nor deliver what is promised you are a thief and a scammer.

No one is arguing against you, we all agree that any money owed should be returned. If not then that is a scam.
Then by default, a scam I am.

So your not going to pay back what you owe?
JWU42
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2012, 12:10:27 AM

Found this kinda appropriate

Why keep this up when you can end it by sending money you have said you owe him?

Maybe it is too far gone by now...

BTC guy

View Profile
April 07, 2012, 12:13:40 AM

Mental illness. He is up and down and all over the place. He needs meds and love.

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
April 07, 2012, 01:57:17 AM

Why keep this up when you can end it by sending money you have said you owe him?

LOL +1.
@newdude:
Just pay him back and settle this whole business. No use wasting time over this.
newdude (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2012, 02:11:05 AM

LOL +1.
@newdude:
Just pay him back and settle this whole business. No use wasting time over this.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
newdude (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2012, 02:41:11 AM

I'll call him a scammer.

If you take someone's money and don't deliver the product and don't give a refund you are a damn scammer and a thief.

Pure and simple.  Getting your feelings hurt is not sufficient reason to keep someone else's money you haven't earned.  Period.  I don't care if his customer cursed him out to his face and make jokes about his children.  If you take someone else's money and intentionally neither return the money nor deliver what is promised you are a thief and a scammer.

No one is arguing against you, we all agree that any money owed should be returned. If not then that is a scam.

newdude (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2012, 02:47:56 AM

I want codes so after thinking about it i decided to call him. He sounds just as lovely on the phone as he does in the forum. I told him it was BTC guy and i was looking for codes. He was quick to say he doesnt mess with this forum no more and he hung up. I sent him a text saying fuck the forum i want codes. He responded saying he will sell me a $1000 code for $700 and i have to go first. He had told me in PM he will go first since i have rep. Now he says i go first or no sale. After hearing him speak i would not bet he will come back or repay haploid.
Yeah, texting me "Fuck the fourm, I want codes" will make me a sweet gentle person.
I told your ass I am not selling anything to anyone on this forum anyway.
So why keep asking me.
If I do sell, it wont be until April 29th.
Lets see them call me a scammer when I come back with a 30% discount.
And I STILL will make money.
Thats IF I come back on that date....Tongue
Ok, I will come back.
Turdburgulars.
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 07, 2012, 02:50:09 AM

Ok, I will come back.
Turdburgulars.

Well, I for one hope that you do, and I wish you luck.

newdude (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2012, 02:50:44 AM

tl;dr version of my replies to each:

flip:
Unless you have more proof, just shut up and gtfo as I consider you a failed scammer who's trying to make another quick buck.

newdude:
Just repay him what you owe haploid. Why the waiting?

Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2012, 03:00:08 AM

Subscribing to watch the shitstorm that ensues when this whole thing blows up in everyone's face.  There are no legitimate Amazon codes at 10-30% off.  Sorry.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 07, 2012, 03:04:43 AM

Subscribing to watch the shitstorm that ensues when this whole thing blows up in everyone's face.  There are no legitimate Amazon codes at 10-30% off.  Sorry.
When it comes to Bitcoin, you'd be surprised how much you can save legitimately.

BTC guy

View Profile
April 07, 2012, 03:23:57 PM

You are so bipolar newdude. Your story changes every few hours just like your avatar. First your coming back in 30 days with more codes. Then you hate this forum and your never coming back. Then you PM me offer me your number and tell me you will sell me codes and go first if i call you. I call you and you hang up on me after saying your done with this forum and your not selling codes. After i send you a text you tell me you will sell me a $1000 code for $700 if i go first. Regardless of what words you have had with other people, just based off what few words i have had with you i think your full of shit and desperate for attention.

newdude (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2012, 03:41:12 PM

You are so bipolar newdude. Your story changes every few hours just like your avatar. First your coming back in 30 days with more codes. Then you hate this forum and your never coming back. Then you PM me offer me your number and tell me you will sell me codes and go first if i call you. I call you and you hang up on me after saying your done with this forum and your not selling codes. After i send you a text you tell me you will sell me a $1000 code for $700 if i go first. Regardless of what words you have had with other people, just based off what few words i have had with you i think your full of shit and desperate for attention.
Yet, you continue to private message me EVERYDAY and ask me to sell you codes.
When I was ready to sell your ass a code, you didnt call me.
Then, when you do call me, nothing was for sale.
So you need to make like a tree and get the hell out of here. I think I messed up that joke.
BTC guy

View Profile
April 07, 2012, 03:42:41 PM

Its cool bro. I know your sick. Im not mad at you. I wish you luck.

BTC guy

View Profile
April 07, 2012, 03:44:54 PM

If you had no codes when i called why did you try to sell me a $1000 code for $700?

newdude (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2012, 04:01:28 PM

If you had no codes when i called why did you try to sell me a $1000 code for $700?
\
You are a dumbass. I sent you my phone number the day before. You said on here "Why do you want me to call you, I want codes". Then, you called me the next day. While you were bullshitting around, those codes were sold. You continue to say I am full of shit, yet, you continue to badger me everyday asking me for codes.
Those in the know, know that I DO have codes.
BTC guy

View Profile
April 07, 2012, 04:07:31 PM

Yet you offered me a code the day i called when you admit you had none. Go ahead and be honest for once, you tried to rip me off just like you did haploid.

fabrizziop

Activity: 506
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2012, 05:06:19 PM

\
You are a dumbass. I sent you my phone number the day before. You said on here "Why do you want me to call you, I want codes". Then, you called me the next day. While you were bullshitting around, those codes were sold. You continue to say I am full of shit, yet, you continue to badger me everyday asking me for codes.
Those in the know, know that I DO have codes.

You're such an unprofessional seller, and racist too. I can't figure how can someone try to buy from you when they see the kind of stuff that you write in a forum, specially in a sale post. Even if you offered me 50% discount on the codes(and they were legit) I wouldn't buy from you. And you're still actively denying that you need to pay haploid23 his 568.25$.

This is like McDonalds when the employees are upset. They treat you like a dog, but you still buy from them.
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
April 07, 2012, 05:09:22 PM

IDC i want cheap amazon gift codes. come back soon newdude i will buy from you.     Grin
You dont understand it do you... If the codes are carded, then you are GIVING HIM YOUR MONEY because amazon is going to Smack your account into negatives and demand the money back.

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: