Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:16:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: LakeTrader, a professional trading tool  (Read 1797 times)
LakeBTC (OP)

Activity: 903
Merit: 1000

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 08:45:53 AM

LakeBTC just launched our brand new trading tool, LakeTrader, earlier today. It is a in-browser trading app, with live data, pro charting, OnClick trade, and CoinDesk BPI data integrated.

https://www.lakebtc.com/p/2644

Live Data

LakeTrader takes advantages of our latest websocket real time API. In a single web page, traders can view live orderbook data, trade history, open orders, and analyze historical trade data. As long as you are connected to our server, live data will be streamed to your browser in real time. Note that users can only view historical data after March 1, 2014, when a major database migration was carried out.

Pro Charting

We have integrated the charting lib by Trading View. There're loads of features available -- BTCUSD and BTCCNY charts in 1, 5, 15, 30, 60 minutes, 1 day, 1 week intervals with styles in bars, candle-stick, line, area, etc are provided. You can also draw trend lines, trend angles, pitchforks, gann box, fib retracement, ABCD patterns, Elliott Wave subminuette, and so on. For technical analysis, there are about 60 options to choose from, including MACD and others.

LakeBTC also integrated CoinDesk BPI (Bitcoin Price Index) data, an industry-leading index for bitcoin prcies. To switch to CoinDesk BPI, just click in the ticker box on the top left corner, type in any text, and select CDBPI:USD in the drop down. You will see the chart for 1 day and 1 week resolutions (you may want to swtich the chart type to "Line" for 1 day mode since OHLC prices are missing for each day). You may also compare LakeBTC USD chart with CoinDesk USD chart side by side.

OneClick Trade

Traders can place buy/sell orders by a single mouse click on the screen in our OneClick trade mode. Simply set a default order size (e.g., 0.2 BTC) and a multiplier (e.g., ×5), traders can hover his mouse over the Orderbook and an overlay with buy/sell buttons will appear with the corresponding price. Just click the button and the order will be sent to our server in real time. Once accepted, it will show up in the Open Orders pane in real time. This function is extremely easy to use and it's a great tool for all users, especially those trade frequently.

Or, if you prefer the old fashion trade entry, just click Manual tab, and you can fill in price and amount as you would normally do.

If your order got executed, it will disappear (or change in amount) in the Open Orders pane and show up in the Trade History pane, in real time. Note all numbers shown are before trading commission fees.

If you wish to cancel a single open order or all open orders, it's also as easy as a mouse click and the page will update accordingly.

To summarize, LakeTrader is a full feature real time trading application in your browser -- there's nothing to download and install on your local machine. LakeTrader is still in beta, bug reports/comments/criticisms can be sent to help@LakeBTC.com

About LakeBTC

LakeBTC is a leading bitcoin platform that provides bitcoin trading services. Security, liquidity and service are three strengths that make LakeBTC stand out of the crowd. In addition to technological security measures such as SSL encryption, 2-step authentication, SMS confirmations, LakeBTC team with years of experience in financial industries operates with professional risk management, internal controls, and market surveillance programs that ensure users' fund and personal data are safe and secure.

LakeBTC is one of the Big Four exchanges around the world that determine CoinDesk BPI USD. LakeBTC is also a Gateway Member of International Ripple Gateway Association (IRBA).

Thank you for choosing LakeBTC.com!
LakeBTC Team

LakeBanker: Free Banking for the World     LakeBanker.com   Token Sale. Participate Now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GreenCoin22

Activity: 547
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:09:25 AM

Programs like these are great for making profit with Bitcoin.
titulng

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

HubrisOne

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:20:56 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2014, 06:28:15 AM by titulng

It's painful to staring at charts every day

◆

▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄▄            ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██       ██      ██       ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄      ██      ▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄        ▀██▄     ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀       ██      ██       ██              ██               ██      ██      ██              ██▀       ▀██         ██▄    ██      ▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██      ██       ██      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀      ██      ▐██▄▄▄▄        ▐█           █▌      █▄ ▀██   ██      ██▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██      ██       ██      ██▀▀▀▀▀██        ██▀▀▀▀▀▀        ██        ▀▀▀▀██▄      ▐█           █▌      ██   ██▄ ██      ██▀▀▀▀
██       ██      ██       ██      ██      ██       ██   ▄▄         ██             ▐█▌     ▐█▄         ▄█▌      ██    ▀█▄██      ██
██       ██       ██▄   ▄██       ██     ▄█▀       ██    ▀█▄       ██            ▄██       ▀██▄▄   ▄▄██▀       ██     ▀███      ██
██       ██        ▀▀███▀▀        ████████▀        ██      ▀█      ██      ███████▀           ▀▀███▀▀          ██       ██      ██████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WP

Brmaster

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:38:03 AM

I like the streamlined orders, it allow me to buy/sell orders just with a click, and the order is real-time.
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2170
Merit: 536

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:24:28 AM

But the charts is too Feature-packed, many things are the first time to know for me and I don't know how to use, such as trend angles, pitchforks, Gann box and more. Sad

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
BentleyBirch

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:09:02 AM

yes, I agree. I believe it will make so much profit for you, but you must keep your eyes constantly peeled, and the LakeTrader seems to not be suitable for bulk deals.
Mightycoin

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:38:39 AM

Very nice program, so actually you can trade your bitcoin for USD instantly? You don't need to wait for orders to be completed till other people buy your bitcoins? It is like instant you click sell BTC and you get USD in next 2 seconds? If I'm right that is really cool.
titulng

HubrisOne

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:39:59 AM

yes, I agree. I believe it will make so much profit for you, but you must keep your eyes constantly peeled, and the LakeTrader seems to not be suitable for bulk deals.

Anyway it didn't have any leverages can be available on LakeBTC, but I can simple buy and sell bitcoin with pleasant feeling on LakeTrader.
In some cases, it allowing me to pounce on a good price in the blink of eyes, very user-friendly and intuitive.

◆

▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄▄            ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██       ██      ██       ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄      ██      ▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄        ▀██▄     ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀       ██      ██       ██              ██               ██      ██      ██              ██▀       ▀██         ██▄    ██      ▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██      ██       ██      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀      ██      ▐██▄▄▄▄        ▐█           █▌      █▄ ▀██   ██      ██▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██      ██       ██      ██▀▀▀▀▀██        ██▀▀▀▀▀▀        ██        ▀▀▀▀██▄      ▐█           █▌      ██   ██▄ ██      ██▀▀▀▀
██       ██      ██       ██      ██      ██       ██   ▄▄         ██             ▐█▌     ▐█▄         ▄█▌      ██    ▀█▄██      ██
██       ██       ██▄   ▄██       ██     ▄█▀       ██    ▀█▄       ██            ▄██       ▀██▄▄   ▄▄██▀       ██     ▀███      ██
██       ██        ▀▀███▀▀        ████████▀        ██      ▀█      ██      ███████▀           ▀▀███▀▀          ██       ██      ██████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WP

desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:58:51 AM

A great trading tool!
I tried it just now, and making a little profit since I grabbed some fleeting orders with a good price. Cheers!

BTCjust

Activity: 241

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:59:59 AM

Very nice program, so actually you can trade your bitcoin for USD instantly? You don't need to wait for orders to be completed till other people buy your bitcoins? It is like instant you click sell BTC and you get USD in next 2 seconds? If I'm right that is really cool.
I guess your idea is right if your sold price is right, it even does not need 2 seconds for BTC transfer into USD.
But the prices that exaggerated particularly may be traded on the moon!
EsaEzekiel

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 09:45:59 AM

could it be used on mobile?
Vortex20000

Activity: 504

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 02:47:06 PM

I would like to suggest you include what exchanges this tool can be used on in OP.

GreenCoin22

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:07:09 AM

Anyway it didn't have any leverages can be available on LakeBTC, but I can simple buy and sell bitcoin with pleasant feeling on LakeTrader.
In some cases, it allowing me to pounce on a good price in the blink of eyes, very user-friendly and intuitive.

it's a game-changer
GreenCoin22

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:15:09 AM

A great trading tool!
I tried it just now, and making a little profit since I grabbed some fleeting orders with a good price. Cheers!
u r winer,
The orders changes too fast to buy, a lot of orders has slipped away in the eyes, it is a pity that only shows 10 open orders on LakeTrader.
titulng

HubrisOne

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:29:41 AM

yes, it's a cross-platform app.

◆

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WP

titulng

HubrisOne

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:32:11 AM

I would like to suggest you include what exchanges this tool can be used on in OP.

http://www.coindesk.com/lakebtc-exchange-launches-browser-based-bitcoin-trading-app/
include BTC/USD, BTC/CNY and CDBPI:USD....

◆

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WP

SanMerryDro

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:42:59 AM

I think so. It can simple to buy and sell intuitively, the real-time orders makes me doing trading very smoothly!
TwaiteTokyo

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:00:01 AM

I'll take a look
LakeBTC (OP)

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 02:31:29 PM

LakeTrader is a LakeBTC tool Smiley

LakeBanker: Free Banking for the World     LakeBanker.com   Token Sale. Participate Now!
LakeBTC (OP)

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 02:32:26 PM

best on desktops. should work on iPads too  Smiley

LakeBTC (OP)

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 02:33:15 PM

it's a game-changer

hope it helps Smiley

oceans

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:47:21 PM

This is great. It makes it easier for you to be able to see detailed information and from what I understand this is available on iPad as well and not just on browsers meaning it's something you can always keep an eye on if needs be especially if you deal with bitcoin quite frequently.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: