Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:40:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 6666COIN - ICO is now LIVE - Download Black Wallet NOW! - Blackpaper  (Read 11870 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
peacenmine

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 05:32:35 AM

Good morning legions.

We would like to do another round of distribution for 6666Coin to ensure a larger network and reach out to more new users. But before doing so, I need to hear what the first investors have to say about this, or give suggestions on how we can carry out distribution #2?

Well, me and dishcatcher have the majority of the coins so one option would be to leave the number at 6666 total and we each send back 1000 to you, assuming dishcatcher agrees.  The second round would then be for 2000 of the 6666.

For this to work though, you'll probably have to be a little less cryptic, give us the roadmap, and explain what your incentive is for this coin to work other than the upfront IPO money.

More money is flocking back to established altcoins.  New altcoins that don't have anything new to offer are worth very little nowadays.

The imagery turns a lot of investors off and also makes it look like an obvious scam.  If you want more than pocket change for the next round, you'll have to explain your ideas and an alpha or beta version of something you're working on would certainly help.

If you don't want any 6666coins back and feel that you need to dilute the 6666 heavily, I would be okay with it, but you would certainly need to deliver something decent to get any investors.
This sounds like a really good idea. I hope the dev will be able to manage this
sucksyd

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 05:47:37 AM

Damn! I missed the ICO. Is there anyway that it can be extended? Let me know. Thanks!
totally scam with no doubt
fakeshadow

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 06:08:59 AM

Good morning legions.

We would like to do another round of distribution for 6666Coin to ensure a larger network and reach out to more new users. But before doing so, I need to hear what the first investors have to say about this, or give suggestions on how we can carry out distribution #2?

Well, me and dishcatcher have the majority of the coins so one option would be to leave the number at 6666 total and we each send back 1000 to you, assuming dishcatcher agrees.  The second round would then be for 2000 of the 6666.

For this to work though, you'll probably have to be a little less cryptic, give us the roadmap, and explain what your incentive is for this coin to work other than the upfront IPO money.

More money is flocking back to established altcoins.  New altcoins that don't have anything new to offer are worth very little nowadays.

The imagery turns a lot of investors off and also makes it look like an obvious scam.  If you want more than pocket change for the next round, you'll have to explain your ideas and an alpha or beta version of something you're working on would certainly help.

If you don't want any 6666coins back and feel that you need to dilute the 6666 heavily, I would be okay with it, but you would certainly need to deliver something decent to get any investors.

I agree with pseudonymdude's suggestion.Dev you could be more active here and keep us updated.We are willing to help.
DishCatcher

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 11:04:30 AM

Good morning legions.

Well, me and dishcatcher have the majority of the coins so one option would be to leave the number at 6666 total and we each send back 1000 to you, assuming dishcatcher agrees.  The second round would then be for 2000 of the 6666.

More money is flocking back to established altcoins.  New altcoins that don't have anything new to offer are worth very little nowadays.

The imagery turns a lot of investors off and also makes it look like an obvious scam.  If you want more than pocket change for the next round, you'll have to explain your ideas and an alpha or beta version of something you're working on would certainly help.

NP.I can afford to give up that amout.

Adversary6666 (OP)

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 11:49:52 AM

Thank you legions for your support.

Please send the 6666coins that you wish to contribute to the 2nd distribution to this address:
6mVq334abMnmnUx1jP9deHApYYQc56ETdq

Our team is currently working on the roadmap, as well as building out our first services. Please stay tuned & thank you all for your patience.

If you have a suitable idea for our "relaunch", share them here or PM me!

Good morning legions.

LemonHaze420

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 04:57:38 AM

i will never support it.
the freedom and love will ever win your darkness, sorry.
lovethisguy

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 05:11:33 AM

https://i.imgur.com/0WqwYya.png
pseudonymdude
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 07:57:10 PM

Please send the 6666coins that you wish to contribute to the 2nd distribution to this address:

Our team is currently working on the roadmap, as well as building out our first services. Please stay tuned & thank you all for your patience.

Good morning legions.

I was going to donate the 1000, but I can't reach dishcatcher.  Just hardfork the wallet at some point and create an extra 10,000 coins, which will be the second ICO.

DishCatcher

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 08:03:39 PM

Good morning legions.

I was going to donate the 1000, but I can't reach dishcatcher.  Just hardfork the wallet at some point and create an extra 10,000 coins, which will be the second ICO.

saw ur pm and im here.the wallet doesn't sync and i can't get any transaction out.
blockchain stuck at 6667

pseudonymdude
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 04:54:21 PM

Good morning legions.

saw ur pm and im here.the wallet doesn't sync and i can't get any transaction out.
blockchain stuck at 6667

I have that problem too.  Let's both leave our wallets open and see if they start to stake.

cryptonautz

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 02:05:22 PM

Any updates here?
Adversary6666 (OP)

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 05:46:25 AM

ICO coins have been refunded to all investors.
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 07:38:17 AM

ICO coins have been refunded to all investors.
Well at least we know this wasn't a scam. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: