Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:43:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any certified CA with basic understanding of Bitcoin?  (Read 1578 times)
BTCIndia (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

vini, vedi, no vici.

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 06:42:34 AM

Folks,

Do we have any certified charted account here with basic understanding of crypto-technology specially Bitcoins for discussions on Blockchain auditing?

PM me!

He's Nick Sazbo from Washington. I've my answer. Or Hal? :O
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:12:05 AM

Folks,

Do we have any certified charted account here with basic understanding of crypto-technology specially Bitcoins for discussions on Blockchain auditing?

PM me!

What are u trying to do exactly ? Looks like u have some export business against which u accept Bitcoin and hence want to have that audited. Is it like that ? Do u need a Bitcoin audit unless u convert it to FIAT ?

BTCIndia (OP)

vini, vedi, no vici.

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:44:27 AM

Folks,

PM me!

What are u trying to do exactly ? Looks like u have some export business against which u accept Bitcoin and hence want to have that audited. Is it like that ? Do u need a Bitcoin audit unless u convert it to FIAT ?

Nope! PWC is right now leader in Blockchain auditing technology. Perhaps, only company with understanding, resource, and technical know-how to conduct corporate auditing on Blockchain. With my limited understanding of book keeping and auditing, I'd wish to discuss some future possibilities and applications.

discodancer

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:14:29 PM

Folks,

PM me!

Nope! PWC is right now leader in Blockchain auditing technology. Perhaps, only company with understanding, resource, and technical know-how to conduct corporate auditing on Blockchain. With my limited understanding of book keeping and auditing, I'd wish to discuss some future possibilities and applications.
ah BTCIndia and BTCIndia CA firm, eh ? Wink
BTCIndia (OP)

vini, vedi, no vici.

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:00:00 PM

Folks,

PM me!

ah BTCIndia and BTCIndia CA firm, eh ? Wink

We aren't CA firm. That said, we're working on variety of services related to Bitcoin.

BitCoinDream
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:00:38 PM

Folks,

PM me!

Really ? PWC guys have picked up BTC audit ? I need to ask my friends at PWC if they have heard about Bitcoin.

BTCIndia (OP)

vini, vedi, no vici.

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:58:57 AM

Folks,

PM me!

Really ? PWC guys have picked up BTC audit ? I need to ask my friends at PWC if they have heard about Bitcoin.

Take a shot! Where he works?

BitCoinDream
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 09:05:16 AM

Folks,

PM me!

Take a shot! Where he works?

Worked at various locations across India. Last time I heard he was at PWC mumbai. Not sure exactly at which location at the moment.

I read about it in coindesk. I think PWC India is not into it. Who wants to be under the RBI scanner ?

devesh.g

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 09:02:37 PM

Hi

Please see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=455118.msg5830380#msg5830380

Feel free to contact me!

Devesh Gupta
adv.kanishk

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:55:06 PM

Davesh.g would be able to enlighten you on the said subject. If PwC is doing it I would surely get the grab on the news as I am an Ex-Pwc, Gurgaon only. Have a few friends and known partners who are still in touch. Can you confirm which LoS (Line of Service) is looking into it. My guess is internal audit team only, but lemme know if you have any info or PM me.
BTCIndia (OP)

vini, vedi, no vici.

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:37:03 AM

Davesh.g would be able to enlighten you on the said subject. If PwC is doing it I would surely get the grab on the news as I am an Ex-Pwc, Gurgaon only. Have a few friends and known partners who are still in touch. Can you confirm which LoS (Line of Service) is looking into it. My guess is internal audit team only, but lemme know if you have any info or PM me.

Happy to receive your response on interest on post!

PwC guys auditing blockchain for sure. I do not have information about their team, location(not India) and company they're auditing. But, I'm pretty confident about intel received from grapevine. They're working on some standard tools that could be used by anyone. Patent perhaps. No wonder, they've been active into Bitcoin from long time. I guess, its some plug-in for wallet(s) that might help in categorizing and aiding auditing in future.

Any thoughts?

I'll for sure PM once I'm done with further research.

adv.kanishk

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 06:56:21 PM

Let me know what you find out, coz i have read some research reports by PwC as well and I visited PwC yesterday but the partners I conversed with did not had any idea about the same and I cant ask them some random info. So let me know what you research and come up with and I can surely have a connect through my alumni route even if outside personnel are to be approached. But the talks needs to be for some professional work cant just ask these high level people (Hope you understand)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: