Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:09:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Question: Free Bitcoin Giveaway sites  (Read 2250 times)
anonymou5 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2012, 12:50:30 PM

Are Daily Bitcoin and freedigitalmoney scam sites?  I've been using these sites for the past 3 days but haven't seen any transactions on my bitcoin client.  I setup new addresses for each site and use them appropriately and it informs me that the x amount will be sent out.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ewhenn

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 31, 2012, 01:35:50 PM

General rule: Nothing in life is free, except for a hard time.
deacon

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 31, 2012, 03:10:37 PM

Daily Bitcoin works just fine.
Free digital money works as well, but it isnt really worth your time. Especially if you have to sign up on a promotion for a few bitcents.
Global BTC

Activity: 529
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2012, 03:41:39 PM

Daily Bitcoins works for me, but since the reduction to 0.00025BTC it's hardly worth the seconds it takes.
Say it takes you 10 seconds to go to the site, fill in the captcha and your address and press enter.
You could, in theory, do that 6 x 60 = 360 times in an hour, earning you 360 x 0.00025 x 5 USD = 0.45 USD per hour. I guess it's about the same pay as the poorest factory workers in the third world get.

CoinAd still pays 0.001 BTC, almost 2 USD per hour Smiley

I tried freedigitalmoney just now. They paid me 0.01 BTC for watching a trailer for American Pie: Reunion. It received the peyment maybe 15 minutes after watching the trailer. I'd gladly watch more trailers and get paid for it, but the other things they offer aren't worth the effort.

marked

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2012, 04:50:21 PM

Daily Bitcoins works for me, but since the reduction to 0.00025BTC it's hardly worth the seconds it takes.
check the stats page, and then try and aim for around that time, you might get the 0.002, 0.05 or higher amounts.

Say it takes you 10 seconds to go to the site, fill in the captcha and your address and press enter.
You could, in theory, do that 6 x 60 = 360 times in an hour, earning you 360 x 0.00025 x 5 USD = 0.45 USD per hour. I guess it's about the same pay as the poorest factory workers in the third world get.
you only get 1 payment per ip address per 24 hours. So, no, you can't do that. Most tor proxies are banned too.

CoinAd still pays 0.001 BTC, almost 2 USD per hour Smiley
you can get more from them by clicking refresh 10-20 times until you get a higher payment. I've seen 0.003, and I believe there is higher.

marked
Global BTC

Activity: 529
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2012, 05:02:51 PM

I know you can make more than one request per 24 hours. I used those calculation to make a comparison with a real salary, and see if the work required to get the payout is worth the effort. That's why I wrote you could do it "in theory".

I believe putting even more time into getting a somewhat bigger payout actually reduces the theoretical salary.

cgpgroup

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2012, 05:19:29 PM

Hey guys. I would like you to know I just released a new ad supported bitcoin faucet. check it out and let me know what you think. site can be found here

http://mycryptcoin.com/

Getting Free Bitcoin is simple
(1) Click the "Click Here to proceed" button.
(2) Provide your BitCoin address, fill out the captcha and Click the "Click Here to proceed" button.

Thats it you are done... free BitCoins are on the way. Since this is ad supported dont forget to visit the sponsors website.

Checkout the most amazing affiliate program http://onehourwin.com/
akodi

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 12, 2012, 07:33:37 PM

any of the sites that will give you any coins for free are ALWAYS a waste of your time, you may gain a cent worth of bitcoins at the expense of your time and possibly your security.
godchronic

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 12, 2012, 08:12:11 PM

I dont think any site gives away bitcoins its always bitcents, you almost feel dirty doing work at such cheap prices
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4340
Merit: 3041

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
May 13, 2012, 12:45:25 AM

Are Daily Bitcoin and freedigitalmoney scam sites?
No. They give you exactly what they promise, which is not very much. Basically they're only useful for testing if your Bitcoin client is working.

I've been using these sites for the past 3 days but haven't seen any transactions on my bitcoin client.  I setup new addresses for each site and use them appropriately and it informs me that the x amount will be sent out.
Has your Bitcoin client fully synchronised? You will not see your coins or be able to spend them until it has. Try looking up your addresses on blockexplorer.com, you should see your transactions there. If not, were you using Tor? As marked pointed out, most Tor exits are banned by the faucet sites.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
lky_svn

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 13, 2012, 12:11:49 PM

mycryptcoin.com is working for me - just received my massive payout of 0.001 BTC...
MaddestScientist

Activity: 78
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 02:51:56 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2012, 03:02:09 AM by MaddestScientist

Both sites work for me.
 Smiley
Are Daily Bitcoin and freedigitalmoney scam sites?  I've been using these sites for the past 3 days but haven't seen any transactions on my bitcoin client.  I setup new addresses for each site and use them appropriately and it informs me that the x amount will be sent out.
Staniel

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 03:37:59 AM

I personally don't look to these types of services, especially as a newbie. I find that keeping my head down and learning is the safest way to go about using bitcoins.
payb.tc

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 04:04:48 AM

i use all of these sites even as a non-newbie who has had relatively large balances at times.

it may take a few seconds, but sometimes i have seconds to spare between more important jobs anyway.

i like to 'collect dust' using a huge list of pre-generated 'offline' addresses that i'll import and consolidate in 5 years' time when they're worth something.
wiz

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 10:07:58 AM

General rule: Nothing in life is free, except for a hard time.

totally agree
ABitBack

Activity: 524
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 10:49:14 AM

Come on down to abitback.com. We have crowdflower tasks, videos, offers etc and you can do this all while listening to Internet radio which you get paid to listen to as well.

Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 10:52:09 AM

i use all of these sites even as a non-newbie who has had relatively large balances at times.

it may take a few seconds, but sometimes i have seconds to spare between more important jobs anyway.

i like to 'collect dust' using a huge list of pre-generated 'offline' addresses that i'll import and consolidate in 5 years' time when they're worth something.

sounds like a plan. how it goes after 1 year?
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 10:54:34 AM

Should be going pretty well! And now there's a lot more faucets too: BTC Faucet Rotator. Makes it easier with a rotator too since you can go from one to the next and it keeps up with timers so you earn more in less time/work, Smiley.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 10:57:52 AM

Should be going pretty well! And now there's a lot more faucets too: BTC Faucet Rotator. Makes it easier with a rotator too since you can go from one to the next and it keeps up with timers so you earn more in less time/work, Smiley.

you should make it i submit one time and your site resubmit to dozen sites and solves captchas automatically. Then im in
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 11:02:46 AM

you should make it i submit one time and your site resubmit to dozen sites and solves captchas automatically. Then im in

lol, even if I knew how to do that, my goal isn't to hurt any of the faucets. This would be a recipe for disaster.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: