Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:58:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Price rebound - Graph  (Read 3600 times)
spud21

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:01:32 PM

Looks like China is leading the rally if I am reading the chart right.

I thought Chinese exchange can no longer accept deposit from the general public?

That's what I thought too, but the Chinese exchanges seem to have most of the total trading volume. How can the Chinese general public deposit there?
78lower01

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:24:29 PM

Seems that the rise was ended at $512, now there are some chances of a little drop in price.
lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:52:54 AM

I thought Chinese exchange can no longer accept deposit from the general public?
You are wrong Chinese exchange can take deposit from customers at any time, just not as fast before.
lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:55:25 AM

No doubt the up trend have started.
not sure yet!
spud21

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 10:39:46 AM

You are wrong Chinese exchange can take deposit from customers at any time, just not as fast before.

Why not as fast before? What's slowing the deposits down?
falllling

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 10:50:16 AM

That's what I thought too, but the Chinese exchanges seem to have most of the total trading volume. How can the Chinese general public deposit there?

bitcoin is going to nowhere but down, dead cat bounces won't save the price

old stuff first:
51% pool fear (easy came easy gone easy return so it can't be fixed and never be fixed)
crackers and governments and shit having 1200k coins(mtgox 200k, Ross Ulbricht 140k, crackers: 850k), yes, they are still slowly cashing out and will continue for a long long time
no new money, everyone is selling / spending
governments warning and banning
scam IPOs many including Ethereum and others
Dell / Expedia / Newegg / House dealer / etc are selling in real time
etc..

some latest news:
BitLicense comment period an additional 45 days, bitcoin will be seriously limited and people will lose interest and leave bitcoin, you will see more shits like this coming out later, please call it "a hidden US ban on bitcoin"
China central bank has a new ban coming soon, under the name of "anti money laundering" because ALL chinese exchangers are using "illegal coupons through 3rd party" to deposit/withdraw, they can't do it legally because ALL chinese banks REFUSED to work with them months ago, it's like central bank saying to exchangers: "You have been warned not engage in any bitcoin business since long time ago but you carried on regardless, so don't blame me if i kick your ass hard time by time"
spud21

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 11:45:25 AM

China central bank has a new ban coming soon, under the name of "anti money laundering" because ALL chinese exchangers are using "illegal coupons through 3rd party" to deposit/withdraw, they can't do it legally because ALL chinese banks REFUSED to work with them months ago, it's like central bank saying to exchangers: "You have been warned not engage in any bitcoin business since long time ago but you carried on regardless, so don't blame me if i kick your ass hard time by time"

Can you post a link to an article explaining the current system of Chinese exchanges using coupons through 3rd party to deposit/withdraw? I thought the government had stopped them using coupons.
maker88

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 11:52:04 AM

lol no he can't cuz he just made it up. kinda like how he made up this
no new money, everyone is selling / spendin

and this

BitLicense comment period an additional 45 days, bitcoin will be seriously limited and people will lose interest and leave bitcoin, you will see more shits like this coming out later, please call it "a hidden US ban on bitcoin"

'please call it a hidden us ban' no how about we don't call it that because thats not at all in the slightest what it is you moron. it doesn't even apply to anyone outside new york. and its not a ban at all.

god you're so dumb falling.
falllling

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:12:30 PM

Can you post a link to an article explaining the current system of Chinese exchanges using coupons through 3rd party to deposit/withdraw? I thought the government had stopped them using coupons.

i only know that they are still using coupons + bank account on demand stealthy (you have to be an user and "don't act like an fsa agent" when you ask for their hidden deposit bank account information in order to deposit)
these actions haven't been totally stopped by the China government or central bank but will soon happen according to my inside source
maker88

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:14:45 PM

you do not have an inside source.  Roll Eyes
BeeTeeSea

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:22:05 PM

No doubt the up trend have started.
not sure yet!

It's all uptrend if you step away enough footsteps  Cool
furlong

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:24:46 PM

When the next time price goes up you shall understand why you never sell BTC.
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 09:55:13 PM

giveBTCpls

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:19:04 AM

You guys need to stop mentally masturbating about price changes so much seriously, its not even good for mental health. Just hold and go to beach.

TrailingComet

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:23:52 AM

The price is going to continue to trade in this 500-650 band for the foreseeable future
Nothing to get excited about imho

polynesia
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:41:14 AM

You guys need to stop mentally masturbating about price changes so much seriously, its not even good for mental health. Just hold and go to beach.

This volatility is what drives new people to bitcoins, in the hope of becoming rich very quickly.  Smiley
transient858

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:43:56 AM

This volatility is what drives new people to bitcoins, in the hope of becoming rich very quickly.  Smiley

Irony is only traders are making money on huge price swing and majority of us are sitting duck.
Chompa

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:45:38 AM

Some hedgefunds are just gonna wait until bitcoin become $1,000 again then they realize they should have bought sooner and they still will do so for double the price. Those kind of people may push bitcoin to new highs, I'm guesing over $2,500 in 2015.
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 12:19:51 PM

Some hedgefunds are just gonna wait until bitcoin become $1,000 again then they realize they should have bought sooner and they still will do so for double the price. Those kind of people may push bitcoin to new highs, I'm guesing over $2,500 in 2015.

Hedge funds are usually smart. If they are waiting, you should be waiting too.  Wink
Dyklotz

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 01:34:29 PM

Price rebound.. was bound to happen.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: