Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:23:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD] Dragon Miner1 TH/s $799 USD + Shipping Each (*1 Week Free Hosting)  (Read 1589 times)
BitcoinPappi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 915
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 04:02:34 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2014, 07:04:30 AM by BitcoinPappi

Hi Guys,

Would like to sell 4 of Dragon Miner 1 TH/s a total of 4 TH/s. Got these from Segree (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=307487) a few months back. The miners are very solid have not have a single down time since. The only thing is they came with a lot of dust  and wear on the case from China which I mentioned in one of his post. Can be seen in the images.

Other than the cosmetic stuff they are 100% nice

$999 USD   $799 + Shipping in BTC at BTC-E rate.. Shipping from the US

Buyer that buys all 4 gets them for $900   $799 and can opt to host(paid) until December 2014

Escrow accepted with Ognasty. Buyer pays fees.

*Miners can be configured to immediately start mining for  you after payment as been received until shipped out .
*Buyer has the option to host  the miner/s for free for a 1 week period before having the miners shipped out.

*Adjusted price
*Used correct name of miner
--
B
BitcoinPappi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 09:32:20 AM

Back to front page
squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:16:09 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2014, 11:17:27 AM by squall1066

can the hosting be continued? or do you need them out the way?

Scratch that, Sorry, I seen the new ones are out, I will wait for these 1.5Th at $1349 with 1070w at the wall.

Still a deal for someone closer, I was looking to keep them hosted as it would not be worth shipping. GLWS
BitcoinPappi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 12:35:47 PM

can the hosting be continued? or do you need them out the way?

Scratch that, Sorry, I seen the new ones are out, I will wait for these 1.5Th at $1349 with 1070w at the wall.

Still a deal for someone closer, I was looking to keep them hosted as it would not be worth shipping. GLWS

We can probably come to an agreement. The latest I can keep them hosted for you would be until around December. You will need to have them shipped by January 2015. Will pm you  the details
BitcoinPappi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 12:57:24 PM

Get these shipped out to you before labor day or start hashing for you immediately.

***Buyer that buys all 4 gets them for $900 and can opt to host(paid) until December 2014***
BitcoinPappi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 03:28:23 AM

Get it while it is hot
umair127

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 10:11:45 AM

I dont understand these companies shouldnt be getting any buyers, unless the buyers dont know much on bitcoin mining.  The price for this should be 700 USD no offence to op.  I mean come one, these companies only care making q quick profit for themselves and instead of seeing that everyone should make money in the bitcoin game

BitcoinPappi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 02:37:25 PM

I dont understand these companies shouldnt be getting any buyers, unless the buyers dont know much on bitcoin mining.  The price for this should be 700 USD no offence to op.  I mean come one, these companies only care making q quick profit for themselves and instead of seeing that everyone should make money in the bitcoin game

umair127,

AS you can see, no company is selling 1 TH/s machines for less than $999. I am currently selling below the current market rate. If you would like to discuss the the price that manufactures should be selling the miners. Please open a separate thread for your discussion. No offense 

*Also once difficulty changes I will be updating my price accordingly to around $799
squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:31:12 PM

umair127,

AS you can see, no company is selling 1 TH/s machines for less than $999. I am currently selling below the current market rate. If you would like to discuss the the price that manufactures should be selling the miners. Please open a separate thread for your discussion. No offense 

*Also once difficulty changes I will be updating my price accordingly to around $799

Your price in cash is good, The only reason why i did not go for it is the USD>BTC>GHs>ROI  The price per coin is low  (this is based on last month with lower diff, higher price), It would cost me 10 coins for the lot with 4 months hosting, I will not make 10 coins back in 4 months, and then these units will not be worth the difference.

It is a great price in FIAT, If someone has it, This is a steal!!! Hang in there.
BitcoinPappi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:45:38 PM

I dont understand these companies shouldnt be getting any buyers, unless the buyers dont know much on bitcoin mining.  The price for this should be 700 USD no offence to op.  I mean come one, these companies only care making q quick profit for themselves and instead of seeing that everyone should make money in the bitcoin game

umair127,

Your price in cash is good, The only reason why i did not go for it is the USD>BTC>GHs>ROI  The price per coin is low  (this is based on last month with lower diff, higher price), It would cost me 10 coins for the lot with 4 months hosting, I will not make 10 coins back in 4 months, and then these units will not be worth the difference.

It is a great price in FIAT, If someone has it, This is a steal!!! Hang in there.

Cool. Everyone would like for the value per coin to be much higher now,but as you know the market dictates the price.

The savvy buyer would opt to quickly buy the coins with cash and simply make the purchase. When I want to buy items on the forum I often buy the BTC with cash from another member even though I have to incur a 4% fee.

*Keep in mind the price drop coming up after the next difficulty change. I should just update it now anyways since it is just a few hours away

squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 06:13:43 AM

Nabbed !
BitcoinPappi (OP)
Legendary