Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:31:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmay.com - buy on amazon and mail forwarding if not eligible to your country  (Read 1409 times)
Bitmay.com (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:06:23 PM

Bitmay.com, a new website that would work as an intermediary for Amazon.com and the customers in countries where the online giants does not provide services was launched today. The website would accept payment in online currencies including Bitcoin or Litecoin. The site would contain all the products that are available on Amazon.com.

The website is an online store that would act as an interface between customers in the countries where Amazon does not offers its services and the online retails store. A customer who wants to buy product from world’s biggest online platform but not blessed with the service can still buy through Bitmay.com. Customers can also enjoy the mail forwarding services offered by the company.
All the products available on Amazon.com can be fetched on Bitmay.com. The website also has an option to search a particular product by pasting the Amazon.com link of that product on the available search box. Users can also search the product manually by entering the product name.

We are happy to announce the launch of our website. With this we aim to provide service to the customers across the world where Amazon.com is not present. Our website would act as intermediary service provider of Amazon.com. We are planning to come up with many more new and interesting services in the times to come.

Some of the product categories that Bitmay.com contains include games, movies, music, computers, electronics, baby products, kids and toys, jewelry, clothing, books, cell phones, credit cards, kindle store, software, wines, witches, shoes, sports and outdoors, industrial and automotive among others. The company accepts the payment in online currencies Bitcoin and Litecoin. The website is very simple, fast and secure.

Email-id: support@bitmay.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
applepiesalt

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:32:57 AM

Good news, I used to buy from Amazon with www.USGoBuy.com forwarding service, I surely will try bitmay.com now! Will tell my friends
Bitmay.com (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:43:03 AM

Good news, I used to buy from Amazon with USGoBuy.com forwarding service, I surely will try bitmay.com now! Will tell my friends

thanks for your interest in our services Smiley
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 05:44:44 AM

Sounds like a good service, what is the average fee in percentage, and I would like to see some previous purchases with feedback before I buy from here. I live in Canada and our amazon.ca is trash so I would love the amazon.com treatment.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Bitmay.com (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 04:12:11 PM

Sounds like a good service, what is the average fee in percentage, and I would like to see some previous purchases with feedback before I buy from here. I live in Canada and our amazon.ca is trash so I would love the amazon.com treatment.

Fee in bitmay only 1% for every item you spend. And for all the price of goods, bitmay use bitstamp as a reference market price.
yes I hope in the future bitmay have a lot feedback.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: