Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:15:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
  Print  
Author Topic: [Investment fund] Gamma Bitcoin Fund [Closed]  (Read 84183 times)
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2012, 07:09:08 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2014, 12:41:09 PM by DeaDTerra

Last payout has gone out. Fund is closed.

EDIT:
We are now closing please read the following statement:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=74975.msg1239841#msg1239841

Hello!
I am happy to introduce to you Gamma Bitcoin Fund.

Introduction:
Gamma Bitcoin Fund (GBF) is a Bitcoin-based investment fund. Opening to the public on April 15th, 2012.

Portfolio:

Companies and bonds on the Global Bitcoin Stock Exchange (GLBSE)
    Bitcoin-related projects and companies outside of GLBSE
    Automated margin and arbitrage trading
    Short term, low risk, high interest loans
    Bitcoin startups

Investments are spread among different Bitcoin markets and companies, and our investors will be able to invest their Bitcoin safely. Unlike most individual traders, we make a solid analysis before making any investment. We try to make our investments as risk-free as possible.

Estimated Return on Investment
0-4% per month
0-1% per week

Historical Return on Investment
October 2011: 23.4%
November 2011: 9.49%
December 2011: -3.73%
January 2012: 8.3%
February 2012: 3.5%
March 2012: 10.2%

First week of April: 2.116%
Second week of April:1.914%
Third week of April: 5.43%
Last week of April: 7.437%

First week of May: 8.04%
Second week of May: 2.45%
Third week of May: 4.05%
Fourth week of May: 2.247%

First week of June: 3.2338%
Second week of June: -6.07%
Third week of June: -1.65%
Fourth week of June: 4.957%

First week of July: -3.207%
Second week of July: -3.0925%
Third week of July: 1.2071%
Fourth week of July: 1.685%

First week of August: -0.627%
Second week of August: -0.413%
Third Week of August: -5.943%
Fourth week of August: -8.96%

First week of September: -0.5%
Second week of September -4.53%
Third week of September: -3.09%
Fourth week of September: -4.2%

Average profit per month: 3.4%
Average profit per week: 0.85%
If you have any questions or you're interested in investing then please do send me a pm or post in this thread.

Please join our IRC room at #GBF Smiley

Availability (Room for investment):

1000 BTC

I can not guarantee profit and I will not take responsibility if you lose money investing in GBF, invest on your own risk.
I do not take responsibility for any loses that investors potentially could take by investing in GBF.
The only thing I can guarantee is that I will always do my best to be as profitable as possible

I have now created a OTC account after a large request, it's brand new but it can be seen here http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DeaDTerra
I am currently ID verified on the following services/exchanges:
Crypto x Change
MtGox
GLBSE
Kluge (BDK owner and trusted community member)

//DeaDTerra

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2012, 07:09:33 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2012, 09:11:02 PM by DeaDTerra

How to invest/deposit?
We have a limited amount of BTC that we take in each week, the information of how much space is available will be available in the thread and updated on day to day basis. If there is space then message me (either on the forums, email (terragubben@gmail.com) or skype (terragubben). Once a sum has been agreed on and transferred you will be added to the official records of investors under the alias of your choosing. This list will be held by me to keep track of all the different investors, it will not be held public ( to respect our investors privacy). Your Bitcoins will then be invested and you can follow the profit of the fund using the google documents provided.

NOTE: Deposits are only made Saturdays and Sundays each week, requests can be sent any time but the actual transfers are only made on weekends.

How to withdraw?
You can request a withdraw anytime, but they will be processed and paid out from Saturday-Sunday each week (if possible,it's not guaranteed that you can receive your withdraw the same week as you request it if there's a lot of withdraw requests and low liquidity) after the profits as been calculated and paid out. Requests are made by contacting me with the information needed to withdraw you BTC.

NOTE: Withdraws are only made Saturdays and Sundays each week, requests can be sent any time but the actual transfers are only made on weekends.

Links to google docs:

Fund assets and holdings:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aq6Ug2ODt-l2dC13WldWaTBWQVNYZWRwVDgtQmhzUkE

Daily updated log book:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aq6Ug2ODt-l2dHBoeDFWTC10QXYwR25rRXctWUE3a3c#gid=16

List of investors and their holdings:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjO5QWRR9dAHdHZJRE1WRU00RWVEcEFNT0FQWmtlYmc#gid=0
TheOtherGuy

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2012, 07:19:03 PM

Is the fund going to be listed on GLBSE?

Or, more specifically, how does one invest in the fund?

1NDoRoTapFZNiUhzTPyFdKib66QLJfmcuR
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2012, 07:22:42 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2012, 07:56:38 PM by DeaDTerra

The fund is not going to be listed on GLBSE, at least for now. You invest in the fund by contacting me and arranging a deposit, you will then be noted down with the investment date and amount in our records. Profits will then be paid out to your wallet address or reinvested at the end of each week. Though we do not start to accept investors until the 15th of April Smiley
Hope that answered your questions
Best regards
//DeaDTerra
TheOtherGuy

View Profile
April 01, 2012, 08:05:32 PM

The fund is not going to be listed on GLBSE, at least for now. You invest in the fund by contacting me and arranging a deposit, you will then be noted down with the investment date and amount in our records. Profits will then be paid out to your wallet address or reinvested at the end of each week. Though we do not start to accept investors until the 15th of April Smiley
Best regards
//DeaDTerra

Yes, you answered my questions and thanks for the quick response. I have a couple of more.

1. Do you have limits on investments? (min, max)
2. How would withdrawals work?
3. Will there be any transparency on the investments?

EDIT: Sorry, you already answered most above. I am on my phone and missed it.

DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2012, 08:15:44 PM

Best regards
//DeaDTerra

Yes, you answered my questions and thanks for the quick response. I have a couple of more.

1. Do you have limits on investments? (min, max)
2. How would withdrawals work?
3. Will there be any transparency on the investments?

EDIT: Sorry, you already answered most above. I am on my phone and missed it.

1:I have no min or max at this moment, I might add restrictions later on if I feel I have to many small investors or to many big etc.
Though for the moment the only restriction I have is that I will only take in a certain volume a week to ensure that the quality of my investments and the profits remain high.

2: The withdraws can be requested at any time, but they will be processed and transfered, every Saturday/Sunday each week. After the profits have been calculated and sent out. This withdraw will be sent out to the same address as the once for the profits, to ensure that the Bitcoins reaches the correct person Smiley

3: All investments are logged and kept track of on a public document which can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aq6Ug2ODt-l2dC13WldWaTBWQVNYZWRwVDgtQmhzUkE#gid=0
This document is updated on a day by day basis, if you want a more summarized and easier to follow version we also provide a log book:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aq6Ug2ODt-l2dHBoeDFWTC10QXYwR25rRXctWUE3a3c#gid=4

No problems, I do my best to answer all the questions and I hope you are satisfied with your answers so far Smiley
//DeaDTerra
TheOtherGuy

View Profile
April 01, 2012, 08:23:37 PM

Thanks

I look forward to it going public.

DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2012, 08:31:45 PM

Thanks

I look forward to it going public.
Thank you for your support and if there's any other questions do not hesitate to ask Smiley
//DeaDTerra
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
April 01, 2012, 09:00:52 PM

Are you considering an investment in MPOE shares/bonds?

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2012, 07:16:48 AM

Are you considering an investment in MPOE shares/bonds?
Not at this moment, but it's something I will consider in the future Smiley
//DeaDTerra
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2012, 05:05:58 PM

I have added current availability in the original post , you can now start to register and pre-book a slot in the first batch of investors. I will take in 1000 BTC of new investments for the initial launch week, depending on how well our current investments can absorb this capital, the availability of the week after that will be changed. If there's any questions please do ask Smiley
Best regards
//DeaDTerra
HorseRider
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 03, 2012, 12:19:02 AM

SO don't list on the GLBSE. Nefario will identify the issuer. this is dangerous for a scammer.

16SvwJtQET7mkHZFFbJpgPaDA1Pxtmbm5P
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2012, 07:21:25 AM

SO don't list on the GLBSE. Nefario will identify the issuer. this is dangerous for a scammer.
At the moment I do not wish to list on GLBSE just because my current fund structure and setup will not work that well with the current GLBSE structure. I am happy to identify my real ID to any trusted member of the forum for example Nefario. Not for my ID to go public but if something happens it could be released and the investors could get justice Smiley

//DeaDTerra
Nefario

Activity: 602
Merit: 512

GLBSE Support support@glbse.com

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2012, 07:26:06 AM

At the moment I do not wish to list on GLBSE just because my current fund structure and setup will not work that well with the current GLBSE structure. I am happy to identify my real ID to any trusted member of the forum for example Nefario. Not for my ID to go public but if something happens it could be released and the investors could get justice Smiley

//DeaDTerra

This is the general idea with ID verification.

Right now GLBSE only shows a users verification if they have created a GLBSE asset, but I'd like to add a public page for users that will allow them to point to their GLBSE accounts that show they've been verified.

PGP key id at pgp.mit.edu 0xA68F4B7C

To get help and support for GLBSE please email support@glbse.com
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2012, 07:43:41 AM

//DeaDTerra

Right now GLBSE only shows a users verification if they have created a GLBSE asset, but I'd like to add a public page for users that will allow them to point to their GLBSE accounts that show they've been verified.

I would be happy to verify myself to Nefario, if you have the time could you send me a pm with the things I need to have to prove my identity?
thanks
//DeaDTerra
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
April 03, 2012, 02:30:20 PM

//DeaDTerra

I would be happy to verify myself to Nefario, if you have the time could you send me a pm with the things I need to have to prove my identity?
thanks
//DeaDTerra

Do verify. It'll make people have more confidence in you, for example me. Just don't pull another shakaru on us  Grin
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2012, 02:31:50 PM

//DeaDTerra

thanks
//DeaDTerra

Do verify. It'll make people have more confidence in you, for example me. Just don't pull another shakaru on us  Grin
Indeed, I planned to verify my ID to someone of the community and Nefario seems like a good choice Smiley Haha I won't Tongue
//DeaDTerra
HorseRider
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 03, 2012, 04:28:58 PM

//DeaDTerra

Apology for my rudeness. If you really did this, investors will have very strong confidence to your fund, at least on the fiduciary duty aspect.

16SvwJtQET7mkHZFFbJpgPaDA1Pxtmbm5P
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2012, 04:34:54 PM

//DeaDTerra

Apology for my rudeness. If you really did this, investors will have very strong confidence to your fund, at least on the fiduciary duty aspect.
No problems, I can see how this might seem a bit fishy, but I have been running this fund for almost half a year and I do not plan to run away or quit any time soon. I would be happy to verify my ID to Nefario, though I don't want it to be forced, I am happy to take a picture of my ID etc as long as it's not release to the public.Most of the GLBSE Investments are gray zoned so I would rather avoid having my real ID circulating, so using Nefario or someone else from the community as a middle hand sounds like a good idea Smiley
//DeaDTerra
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2012, 08:14:09 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2012, 12:44:43 PM by DeaDTerra

I just wanted to add that if anyone is interested in investing but is hesitating please do contact me , send me a email on terragubben@gmail.com or add me on skype (terragubben) and we can have a chat. That way I can personally ensure you that your funds will be safe with me Smiley I am also working towards getting my real ID confirmed to make it easier for you guys to trust me.

I have to major projects coming up for the fund, one of them is in a couple of weeks time and it involves a newly developed arbitrage bot that will trade over multiple exchanges using high frequency trade, this bot will be able to make a good amount of profit while being almost risk free as trades are only executed if there's a calculated profit on another exchange. The fund will be one of the few investors in this bot and the script will not be given to anyone to ensure that we can keep the profits as high as possible.

I also have a big mining project coming up, this is a bit further in the future. Ranging from a month to half a year from now depending on what kind of capital can be raised and the production time of the mining hardware. I can't release much information, but it will involve a big mining operation (we are talking terahashes of power) and some very ground breaking technology with the new ASIC mining hardware. These are up to two orders of magnitude more power efficient and have higher density then a GPU solution.
//DeaDTerra
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
  Print  

Jump to: