Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:49:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Investment fund] Gamma Bitcoin Fund [Closed]  (Read 84183 times)
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 08:17:22 PM

Another week has passed. This weeks profit ended at -0.5%.
This is mostly due to the losses taken by the share price drop in both pirate bonds,Gigamining,CPA and NYAN. We managed to cut our losses on our pirate exposure as I managed to sell all our exposure (except 100 BTC) for 25% of face value. GigaMining has dropped from 1.05 to 0.84 mostly due to the difficulty increase but also due to that people noticed that right now BitBond had a better mhash price as well as they offer a better ASIC upgrade. CPA and NYAN.C took a NAV hit due to the pirate default (which is now almost 100% certain), I have talked to Usagi and he's confident that both assets will be able to move on from pirate successfully and that they will soon be back on two feet again.

On the positive side we see, a increase in the ASICMINER price up from 0.095 to 0.115 BTC, after a sucessful IPO and a sucessful sell off, The project is now in the finishing step of development as they are "printing" the design and will soon be moving over to start testing/production. ASICMINER has a lot of potential as they are one of the only competitors to BFLS, and as they are located in China they will be able to compete in prices and quantities.

On future projects, We are currently working on improving and optimizing the arbitrage bot. Which has proven very profitable now in the unstable market, making up to a couple of percent a week on the good weeks Smiley We are going to keep adding exchanges and as well work to a more automatic transfer system to enable a more smooth and efficient trading. I am also exploring the possibility of manual/automatic arbitrage between icbit.se and MTgox, We will see how it goes but right now it seems like it has a lot of potential as the volume is growing rapidly!

As per usual if you have any questions or concerns please do ask Cheesy
//DeaDTerra
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
strello

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2012, 12:17:58 PM

Hi DT.

Any updates on when you will start the new investment system?

It is futile to speak of liberty as long as economic slavery exists.

My GPG key
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2012, 12:48:03 PM

Hi DT.

Any updates on when you will start the new investment system?
Hello Smiley
I am still working on it, I have had tons to do and I have been very busy and now I am sick...
But it's a working progress,I will probably sit down in a day or two to implement it once I feel better Smiley
The plan is at least to switch this weekend.
//DeaDTerra
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 07:35:51 PM

All the deposits has been added and the withdraws has been sent out.

I just got a very angry email threatening to drive to my home and take his/her money from me if I didn't send them. I don't take lightly to threats, and I sure as help don't every want anything to do with the person once I found out who it was. Threats are not okay on any level, This is why I didn't want to give out my ID, I have been nice to you guys, I have been fair and I have been honest. I have always done my best and I hoped that you trusted me, things have been hard but we have gotten out easier them most people look at HK, look at IMSAguy, the reason why we are not in the shitter is because I told you the whole story and we could avoid further liquidity squeeze, if you don't agree with my decisions THEN FACE ME, I am here, I am always here. I am open for disscusion please do question my decisions, do question my logic and morals, but never ever try to threaten me again.

There will be no weekly report tonight, I am no longer in the mood for it... some of the details is already in the log book, more details will be given tomorrow in the weekly report.
//DeaDTerra
unclescrooge
aka Raphy

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 07:39:11 PM

I just got a very angry email threatening to drive to my home and take his/her money from me if I didn't send them. I don't take lightly to threats, and I sure as help don't every want anything to do with the person once I found out who it was. Threats are not okay on any level, This is why I didn't want to give out my ID, I have been nice to you guys, I have been fair and I have been honest. I have always done my best and I hoped that you trusted me, things have been hard but we have gotten out easier them most people look at HK, look at IMSAguy, the reason why we are not in the shitter is because I told you the whole story and we could avoid further liquidity squeeze, if you don't agree with my decisions THEN FACE ME, I am here, I am always here. I am open for disscusion please do question my decisions, do question my logic and morals, but never ever try to threaten me again.

There will be no weekly report tonight, I am no longer in the mood for it... some of the details is already in the log book, more details will be given tomorrow in the weekly report.
//DeaDTerra

Good luck DeadTerra. We know you're doing your best, the time are harsh right now but eventually it'll get better Smiley
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 07:40:32 PM

//DeaDTerra

Good luck DeadTerra. We know you're doing your best, the time are harsh right now but eventually it'll get better Smiley
Thanks, I think we will see a major improvement after the 1200 BTC will be moved into safer investment Smiley
//DeaDTerra
keystroke

Activity: 900
Merit: 1014

advocate of a cryptographic attack on the globe

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 07:42:42 PM

//DeaDTerra

Thanks, I think we will see a major improvement after the 1200 BTC will be moved into safer investment Smiley
//DeaDTerra

Lots of us quiet ones are sticking with you DT. A pox on the house of those who make threats Cheesy You are a cool guy and do not deserve such treatment.

"The difference between a castle and a prison is only a question of who holds the keys."
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 07:44:36 PM

//DeaDTerra

//DeaDTerra

Lots of us quiet ones are sticking with you DT. A pox on the house of those who make threats Cheesy You are a cool guy and do not deserve such treatment.
I know Smiley
Most of you guys are nice and cool, i just have to make a statment because now that I have given up my anonymity I can't have these kind of people coming after me, it won't work.
//DeaDTerra
keystroke

Activity: 900

advocate of a cryptographic attack on the globe

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 07:50:34 PM

//DeaDTerra

//DeaDTerra

I know Smiley
Most of you guys are nice and cool, i just have to make a statment because now that I have given up my anonymity I can't have these kind of people coming after me, it won't work.
//DeaDTerra

Yea I understand, anonymity is important for such reasons. But that person is just embarrassing themselves. If necessary I authorize the use of funds to move you to a secure facility guarded by a team of special ops commandos Cheesy We will get you the DT Secret Service.

"The difference between a castle and a prison is only a question of who holds the keys."
burger

Activity: 195

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 08:09:47 PM

//DeaDTerra

//DeaDTerra

I know Smiley
//DeaDTerra

Yea I understand, anonymity is important for such reasons. But that person is just embarrassing themselves. If necessary I authorize the use of funds to move you to a secure facility guarded by a team of special ops commandos Cheesy We will get you the DT Secret Service.

Sounds nice =) I'm with DeaDTerra, you are a nice and trustworthy guy!

DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 08:11:45 PM

//DeaDTerra

//DeaDTerra

I know Smiley
//DeaDTerra

Sounds nice =) I'm with DeaDTerra, you are a nice and trustworthy guy!
Hahah thanks guys Smiley
Though I am starting to think it's more likely it's a angry GIPPT investor then a GBF investor, hmm.
//DeaDTerra
jimbobway
Legendary

Activity: 1304

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 05:33:50 PM

I have lost 20% since I have invested with the Gamma fund.  Started with 200 BTC now at 160 BTC.  When will the bleeding stop?
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 05:36:08 PM

I have lost 20% since I have invested with the Gamma fund.  Started with 200 BTC now at 160 BTC.  When will the bleeding stop?
Well our portfolio in it self is a pretty good one, but there's a recession hitting the lending and GLBSE market due to a liquidity squeeze as well as some very irresponsable investments from some of the depositors, which has caused a lot of panic and chaos. Which leads to that GLBSE assets share prices are taking a short term hit. Hence we are moving away from GLBSE and into safer and more long term investment. This will hopefully lead to better profits.
right now I am planning to place some BTC with bitcoinrain.com and some with our bot trading.
//DeaDTerra
jimbobway
Legendary

Activity: 1304

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 05:37:53 PM

Well our portfolio in it self is a pretty good one, but there's a recession hitting the lending and GLBSE market due to a liquidity squeeze as well as some very irresponsable investments from some of the depositors, which has caused a lot of panic and chaos. Which leads to that GLBSE assets share prices are taking a short term hit. Hence we are moving away from GLBSE and into safer and more long term investment. This will hopefully lead to better profits.
right now I am planning to place some BTC with bitcoinrain.com and some with our bot trading.
//DeaDTerra

Ok, sounds good.  Fingers crossed.  What about ASICMINER?  Do you think they are legit and will you continue to invest with them?
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 05:41:56 PM

//DeaDTerra

Ok, sounds good.  Fingers crossed.  What about ASICMINER?  Do you think they are legit and will you continue to invest with them?
I think they are legit, I trust FriedCat and he seems to know what he's doing. As we are on the board I will do my best to make sure that ASICMINER becomes as successful as possible Smiley
I won't put any more BTC with them as we already are pretty heavy invested into them, but I will keep the amount we have.
//DeaDTerra
CecilNiosaki

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 08:35:04 PM

Knowing how NAV works, I would expect that values in the market will return to normal in a month or two, once the fiasco has ended.
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 09:03:31 PM

My Offer still stands, anyone that want to meet me in London this weekend, pm me and we can sway numbers etc.
So far I only have one meetup with a investor planned, I would love to meet the rest of you as well Cheesy
I will finish of the most important things tomorrow make sure everythings up to date and such, as I will probably only have limited internet at best during the conference.

Sorry about my sloppyness with the log book, it has been a busy week.
//DeaDTerra
matthewh3
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2012, 06:32:15 PM

RSM - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=63257.0 - just needs to sell ~250 shares @BTC0.30 each to be operating at 48(MH/s)per share on delivery of our ASIC's.  I know were not issuing dividends until we receive the hardware but that's a better (MH/s)per share rate then most if not all our competitors.  Were planning on issuing 300 new shares on Monday at BTC0.30 each to take us to >51.6(MH/s)per share.  Although if we can shift another ~1400 shares at BTC0.30 we would be operating at >54(MH/s)per share or 1(GH/s)@<BTC5.55.  Just thought I'd let you know.  We've been operating over seven months now and I know Nefario personally.

cst

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

The Cosmos doesn't care about you.

View Profile
September 16, 2012, 11:26:54 PM

My Offer still stands, anyone that want to meet me in London this weekend, pm me and we can sway numbers etc.
So far I only have one meetup with a investor planned, I would love to meet the rest of you as well :D
I will finish of the most important things tomorrow make sure everythings up to date and such, as I will probably only have limited internet at best during the conference.

Sorry about my sloppyness with the log book, it has been a busy week.
//DeaDTerra

Just came back from London and can say that I've met Ludvig and he seemed pretty real ;)
lenny_
Legendary

Activity: 1036

DARKNETMARKETS.COM

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2012, 11:44:33 PM

I can confirm that! Wink I was there too and I had great speak with DeadTerra. Good luck with your fund, friend, I am definitely gonna stay with my bitcoins there Wink

DARKNET MARKETS >> https://DARKNETMARKETS.COM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: