Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:29:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Proof of dishonesty and lies from Gawminers.com Hashlet Ponzi Scheme Scam  (Read 13423 times)
EvilPanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:27:20 PM

Not another 'GAW is a selective scam' thread?
This place is full of them.
It would be fuller still, but they often get deleted. So strange.

BUYER BEWARE <=> Gawminers <=> ZenCloud <=> Hashlet <=> ZenMiners <=> ZenPool
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=742738.0
   NEW Hashlet miner from Gawminers HUGE REVOLUTION
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=741976.0
        GAW Miner possible scam-y alert (developing)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=626933.0

Anyone would think there must be something to it.

I think they paid the admin a nice chunk of BTC to delete those... that is crazy
You're accusing a forum administrator of taking a bribe? You better have some real proof to back this trash talk.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
n2nshad0w

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

HashHard

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 07:20:51 PM

Here are some of the real facts: GAW has already delivered asic miners all around the world to many people. Their webpages, products, controllers, ect all work correctly. Most all of their customers are satisfied with them, myself included. Now I don't honestly know what is going on behind the scenes, but at this point I'm pretty happy with them.

dustreveal

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:35:59 PM

Here are some of the real facts: GAW has already delivered asic miners all around the world to many people. Their webpages, products, controllers, ect all work correctly. Most all of their customers are satisfied with them, myself included. Now I don't honestly know what is going on behind the scenes, but at this point I'm pretty happy with them.

They did deliver miners, but that's why they are even more dangerous.  They started as a legit scrypt ASIC miner reseller, but now turned into a legit/scam hybrid.

Did you read my previous quotes from that website?
If you buy physical miners from them now, they will probably deliver (maybe still have a small stock) or they will try to convert you to their "cloud miner" customer.
Some of their legit customers will defend GAW, that's Josh's plan.

A "cloud miner" service with no physical miner:

Well, is the title exaggerated? We did some research.

For GAW cloud mining customers, you know what we are talking about.
Have you ever wondered why GAW don't allow us to choose our own worker ID?
How come different pools generate exactly the same return curves?

The logical reason is that those numbers and graphs are all ARTIFICIAL!
There is no real miner behind this operation.

They took our money and told us that we bought miners in the cloud.
Well, maybe it is up in the air.

And we found something interesting...

A "reseller" no longer buy from ASIC manufacturers:

We all knew that GAW started from selling Scrypt Miners not long ago.
With the huge tens of millions per month revenue number Josh publicly claimed,
and now with even more demand for the "cloud mining" service,
GAW must have purchased a lot of hardware miners from scrypt ASIC manufactures,
RIGHT?

We used our connections and talked to all four scrypt ASIC manufactures:
Innosilicon (A2), Gridseed, Zeus & SilverFish.

We found out that GAW has not purchased miners from any of them for some time.
You don't have to believe me, ask those ASIC manufactures.

Dear GAW CEO, Could you please answer the following questions?

Where is the 500MH VaultBreaker now?
Why GAW can not deliver it in real?
Why Hashlet does not have any real specification?
Why the return graph does not make any sense?
How did you support your huge customer base with a tiny mining farm?
What are trying to hide from us?

Magicians from GAW are trying to move our attention away from the truth.

alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:37:31 PM

Where are the communications from the ASIC manufacturers you speak of? Produce them please.
n2nshad0w

HashHard

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 07:45:31 PM

There is no proof of anything you've said, multiple, multiple times. 

bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:48:44 PM

Where are the communications from the ASIC manufacturers you speak of? Produce them please.
He won't cause it's all made up Cheesy

Just look at his posts, every 2-3 posts he either reposts the same things he wrote on his sad site or just posts a link to that site.
He must be working for the competition.

His uptime today is amazing, he's posting this crap whole day. Have a break dude!

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
xrobau

Activity: 99

Open Source Developer, Hardware Supplier

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:50:56 PM

There is no proof of anything you've said, multiple, multiple times. 

Uh, actually, I think the important thing is here:

That's kind of a smoking gun right there. You mean to say that they host miners, but don't let you mine where you want to mine?

(I don't have any link to GAW at all. I was just keeping abreast of the latest in scam when I came across this thread)

xrobau

Activity: 99

Open Source Developer, Hardware Supplier

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:44:41 PM

That's kind of a smoking gun right there. You mean to say that they host miners, but don't let you mine where you want to mine?

(I don't have any link to GAW at all. I was just keeping abreast of the latest in scam when I came across this thread)

Hrm. I just had a PM from 'GAW Miners_CEO'.  It said: "The reason we dont allow folks to put in their own pool is to follow our uptime commitment. The number one issue that we deal with on our hosting platform, that does allow for their own pools, is folks putting in the wrong pool info. This then creates down time, that the customer (often) blames us for"

Screenshot, with mouseover the User ID

This makes me even MORE suspicious.  Because, according to the OP, their hosting platform does NOT allow people to enter their own pools, or change the account.   Either way, I can't see why, even if they DID have a whitelist of known good pools, they wouldn't allow people to mine to their own accounts on the known good pools.

Which is it OP?

AirFlame

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 09:45:57 PM

What a great show of propriety and class. And that grammar... I think I saw a guy with similar style in here. Next time take a deep breath before you write something, less chance you'll humiliate yourself again.

Oh, so now you are attacking other people's "propriety and class"?  How ignorant.   You have nothing to defend GAW, so you decided to attack other people's grammar?  That's just great!

Again, Answer those real questions!  stop these meaningless arguments.

Why so mad bro? Are you a customer or just the Internet police?

I do not want the whole crypto currency eco system to be ruined by scammers like GAW.  Do you Huh

OK, just Internet police troll. Thanks for protecting us from the bad man.

Also, FlexHash | The real hash power leasing platform

Sounds like a competitor talking trash to me. That's from Google but I guess I should screencap for "evidence"

Maybe they are competitors. We don't even know what kind of products or services they are going to offer.

However, what I do care about is that flexhash did list very valid points against GAW. 
GAW cannot address any of thoes allegations
Or maybe you should contact those ASIC manufacturer to see if flexhash is lying.

Can you hide under the rock from which you crawled ? Make a new account and try again troll. No one even read shit You newbites posts why you cant get that ?
n2nshad0w

HashHard

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 09:51:36 PM

Yes it would be nice to login to your own pool and mine coins directly to a wallet.  But that does not make Gaw/Zen any less legit.  

This was posted by rootdude @ redit and it's perfect.

I'm still waiting for you to post your factual findings on the matter.
I get that the Hashlet thing is a little hard to grasp, but here's my take. Hashlets are 1MH shares of larger rigs. Period, end of story... they don't exist physically other than as small outputs from rigs they power and maintain - this is exactly what GHash.io does and has done for over a year now, but GAW is doing it with scrypt. They have 750MH rigs that they bought at less than $1/MH and are reselling the hashes at $16 per. At that markup, they can do just about anything with that $15+ including, but not limited to, maintaining their own in-house pool that pays out 2x what other pools can manage (using the 1600% profit they made initially to support the payouts) - nearly indefinitely, with, or without an influx of new BTC - because the fees they collect on the Hashlets also go back into the price support on the poolside (ZenPool). I don't have specific inside knowledge of this, mind you, but I think it's clear that the business model is sustainable for the foreseeable future and as some have mentioned here, you do, as a share/Hashlet owner get out of it more than you put into it over a 45-90 day period... unlike GHash.io.
So, is it a Ponzi scheme? Well, if it can run on it's own merits without continuing influx of new investors to pay old investors, it really isn't. Frankly, financially speaking, it's a pretty brilliant business mechanism for those who take advantage of it. The cost of entry is very low - the cost of ownership is manageable, and if there's no erosion of the original investment cost over time through discounting or trading, it's sustainable. Time will tell of course how it plays out, but for the time being, it looks like a nicely executed business plan.

jjc326

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 10:01:56 PM

Just like lunamine...sounds too good to be true, and it probably is.
EvilPanda

Activity: 658

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:11:23 PM

Did lunamine show pictures of their data center? Did they show their faces and names? Did they have a brick and mortar company, with an office you can visit and express your thoughts?
Did they offer you credit card payments?

Apples and oranges...

Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:40:39 PM

What a fail thread. Threads created by newly created accounts are so smelly as this whole 'GAW is evil' trolling. Just stop it or prove their evildoing. Simple as that.
dustreveal

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:50:31 AM

Did lunamine show pictures of their data center? Did they show their faces and names? Did they have a brick and mortar company, with an office you can visit and express your thoughts?

Apples and oranges...

Are you kidding me?  that photo of their "datacentre" with innosilicon A2 miners (that's 90MHs for each miner).  
Are you telling me that you can see 1655 A2 terminator miners in that photo Huh (149000MHs as of today for GAW's cloud mining).

I bet innosilicon didn't sell that many to them. Again, check with innosilicon.
Hektur

Activity: 271

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:20:48 AM

Apples and oranges...

Are you kidding me?  that photo of their "datacentre" with innosilicon A2 miners (that's 90MHs for each miner).  
Are you telling me that you can see 1655 A2 terminator miners in that photo Huh (149000MHs as of today for GAW's cloud mining).

I bet innosilicon didn't sell that many to them. Again, check with innosilicon.

Why should we.  Currently you and that dickhead whistleblower (or maybe I should just call you both dickheads since you are the same person) are just blowing smoke and being sorry ass excuses for human beings by not providing any proof.

Do you really think any ASIC manufacturer will give a nobody such as yourselves information to show how many units they sold?  No they wouldn't and if you think we believe the accusations you throw out there, it just shows your a bigger douchebag than we all thought.

valvalis

Activity: 784

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:42:53 AM

This thread is entertaining.
I do not know if GAWMINERS scam or not.
But, why all the complaints coming from newbie account?

█▌▐█
▄██████▄▄
  ▀████████▄
     ▀███████
       ▀██████
         ▀█████
           ████
         ▄█████
       ▄█████
     ▄███████
  ▄████████▀
▀██████▀▀
  █▌▐█
..DeFiXy.......████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███   ██████████████   ███████   █████████   ██   █████   ██████████████████   ████
.$0.50.
███████   ██   █████████   ██   ███████████   ███████████   ███████████   █████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.......JOIN NOW..
tilray

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 11:58:19 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2014, 01:23:17 PM by tilray

Working with CEO to get my refund.. we will see how it goes
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:41:52 PM

Any proof yet or can a Mod remove this thread?
demme

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:51:00 PM

Working with CEO to get my refund.. we will see how it goes

You invested with gaw and read this thread and now you got scared? buuuh
cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1054

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 06:53:48 PM

There's nothing wrong with OP's first post for this thread. He states that he can't prove any of it... I'm a GAW customer and GAW can't prove that I'm mining on real hardware, I've asked several times for them to show me my actual miners and they say they can't actually show me my exact miners. As soon as my free hosting is up, I'm getting them shipped to me, I'll post my updates when/if I get them. I ask why I can't point them to a pool of my choosing and they say it's not possible because they can't guarantee uptime (even if I tell them that I waive them of that responsibility).  Now they've launched hashlets and there's no proof of what exactly they doing to provide this mining service and how they intend to provide ROI. Oh yes, one more detail, if you store you coins with them, they tell you that you'll get an 11% return per year.  While I don't think GAW is a full ponzi, I do think there is something funny going on behind the scenes that they aren't disclosing that allows them to make promises based on what is an unknown future in mining (continued ROI and an 11% return specifically). 

I will state that my questions over on gawtalk have been deleted or a thread closed right after my questions. I'll get emails directly after posting from GAW staff asking me to contact them for a deep discount, and I've heard (but no proof) that some people are paid off to remove comments from people questioning gaw openly. Several people warned about lunamine and the same response was shouted down at others who raised questions. Pbmining is much worse than GAW though, I think it's only a matter of time before they're fully exposed.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: