Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:00:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a service that lets me sell digital goods by Bitcoin?  (Read 1735 times)
film2240 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2011, 12:48:00 AM

Hi,
I was looking at services that let me sell digital goods for bitcoins?The problem I'm having is this:
1.The easy to use ones (2 so far) have closed down
2.The remaining ones are too complex for users like me who can only run an html based blog on wordpress.com

Is there a site that lets me sell digital goods for bitcoins that do the following:
1.Add a buy button or simple link to my blog which then directs the user to the relevant site that sells it
2.lets the user download only when he has paid up
3.Lets me set the price
4.lets me upload files easily

thank you

[This signature is available for rent.BTC/ETH/LTC or £50 equivalent a month]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RaggedMonk

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2011, 12:27:52 PM

http://ubitio.us/ might be what you are looking for.
Meni Rosenfeld
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1054

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2011, 12:31:00 PM

Also http://bitcoinservice.co.uk/ .

1EofoZNBhWQ3kxfKnvWkhtMns4AivZArhr   |   Who am I?   |   bitcoin-otc WoT
Bitcoil - Exchange bitcoins for ILS (thread)   |   Israel Bitcoin community homepage (thread)
Analysis of Bitcoin Pooled Mining Reward Systems (thread, summary)  |   PureMining - Infinite-term, deterministic mining bond
film2240 (OP)
Legendary

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2011, 09:40:39 PM

Thanks for the help guys.my digital items are on sale now.one piece of artwork,stock photos and a video file.

All available from this link:
http://film2240.wordpress.com/2011/12/13/for-salephotosvideo-and-artwork/

The products are available from this link.Click on the respective links to find out pricing and preview information before buying.I wasn't show what kind of prices are expected off media items so I just made guesses.If it seems too high,let me know and I'll amend (lower) it.If too low then the price will be adjusted.

I'm new to selling media items.

Issue I had with Bitcoinservices.co.uk was when I tried logging in with correct password,I get error saying it's incorrect.I register everytime to just gain access to my files.Theres no password recovery feature which the devs on that site should really develop if they want to continue having my business and comissions form my business.Devs to bitcoinservices.co.uk,please fix this soon.

Thanks

Bitsky

Activity: 576
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 13, 2011, 10:27:06 PM

You might want to check your links. Every one of those four gives me an internal server error.

Bounty: Earn up to 68.7 BTC
Like my post? Feel free to drop a tip to 1BitskyZbfR4irjyXDaGAM2wYKQknwX36Y
Coinabul

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Coinabul - Gold Unbarred

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2011, 10:43:13 PM

You might want to check your links. Every one of those four gives me an internal server error.

Ditto

Coinabul.com - Gold Unbarred
Website owners, let me put my ads on your site! PM me!
casascius
Mike Caldwell
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1136

The Casascius 1oz 10BTC Silver Round (w/ Gold B)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2011, 10:47:14 PM

If you are shipping physical goods and are able to do simple programming, accepting Bitcoins is easy if you just pre-generate yourself a bunch of addresses in advance, and program your website to dispense one of your addresses with each order.

When your website e-mails you, just make sure you include a link to Block Explorer for that specific address(http://www.blockexplorer.com/address/THEADDRESSGOESRIGHTHERE) so when you read the e-mail, you can click and verify payment.

This works better for physical goods than things that require immediate payment, because Block Explorer won't learn about the transaction until it's had confirmations.  But typically you ship physical goods much later anyway, so that delay ends up not being a problem.

Companies claiming they got hacked and lost your coins sounds like fraud so perfect it could be called fashionable.  I never believe them.  If I ever experience the misfortune of a real intrusion, I declare I have been honest about the way I have managed the keys in Casascius Coins.  I maintain no ability to recover or reproduce the keys, not even under limitless duress or total intrusion.  Remember that trusting strangers with your coins without any recourse is, as a matter of principle, not a best practice.  Don't keep coins online. Use paper or hardware wallets instead.
film2240 (OP)
Legendary

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2011, 11:13:44 PM

Thanks for raising the issue.It will be rectified in the coming days due to testing. :-)

UPDATE:Testing has revealed that all links are dead and this will take longer than expected to rectify as I now need to find a different service that sells e-downloads while having accessible links.This could take me quite a while.

koin
Legendary

Activity: 873

View Profile
April 03, 2012, 09:04:24 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2012, 09:21:34 PM by koin

does CoinDL serve this need? http://www.CoinDL.com

http://www.betabeat.com/2012/04/03/coindl-aims-to-make-bitcoin-a-bit-more-mainstream/
film2240 (OP)
Legendary

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2012, 12:08:44 AM

I'm interested in this potential solution and am testing it out. Smiley

Pages: [1]