Bitcoin Forum
March 25, 2017, 12:23:45 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats happening with LiteCoin?  (Read 2350 times)
EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
April 04, 2012, 08:22:49 AM

Looks like someone dumped over 62 000 LTC and price dropped like a birds shit.
That sucks

Current price:
Code:
0.001061 | 0.001245

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
matthewh3
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2012, 09:33:23 AM

I think LTC use and mining will take up especially after the BTC block halves and now with LTC GPU mining on all those Nvidia cards picking up interest.

I think there is a lot of potential with Litecoin's future.  And I don't know about spamming, but I found the link relative to the post and useful.  Not sure why there are so many flame wars in a blog like this.  We're all trying to promote something we've been investing/interested in.

Thanks I thought it was relevant to the OP too or I wouldn't have posted it.  There is lots of trolling on this forum that's its major downside and a reason - http://bitcoin.org/ - doesn't link to the forum any more.  Hopefully LTC will keep increasing in value and popularity as I like trading with bots maybe one day we can have a bot that trades just in crypto-currency pairs.

LTC/USD seems to be holding but yeah looks like a massive dump on LTC/BTC.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.