Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:14:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐ Crypto.Games ⭐ Low House Edge ⭐ Wagering Contest ⭐ Daily Challenges ⭐  (Read 343784 times)
DogecoinMachine (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2867
Merit: 1131

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 12:00:53 PM

You should name that person if some third person reported it actually.
this guy https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=500962

The dadice cheerleader/shill reports it, wonder if subSTRATA told dadice threw pm.

Anyway Crypto-Games you know what they say?

All publicity is good, welcome to the top of the gambling section for a few days.

You know what I am more of a silent reader, I only came to know the name of site (just like all other people) when joter made this post himself in the thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1106133.msg11780396#msg11780396

but still at the moment, "what exactly the bug is" was not revealed anywhere. However it didn't take much to realize what was wrong, and as I said before not just 1 but 2 things were wrong there causing +EV. I tested it myself and started to enjoy reading all the chat and curses going over there. While in midst of that there were many people in chat talking to kewl (if I recall correctly) but all of them were trying to cut a deal without giving up on details of bug first hand. Well at that moment, anxiety and restlessness of these guys was at its peek and I jumped it and told him what exactly the exploit is and send me the damn bounty to me instead. He told me contact me on forum, by this time I had realised there is no bounty to expect from here and in my PMs which I sent to both joter and kewl, I told them to just leave a feedback on bitcointalk.

Its not just I told these clueless people what everybody in forum is talking about but also gave them solutions. What is my fault here?
There's no fault from your side. We both leaved you positive trust and we are grateful for what you did.
After the bug was found things got out of control. Everyone was complaining, crying, some just talked pure lies.

Yes that you did but I will still criticize how this whole situation was handled.
Situation could be handled better, I admit, but when bunch of people start to criticize, insult, talking BS, put all hard work into nothing, then man lost temper.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
joter85

Activity: 395
Merit: 255

crypto.games: #1 Gambling Site

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 12:03:15 PM

The dadice cheerleader/shill reports it, wonder if subSTRATA told dadice threw pm.

All publicity is good, welcome to the top of the gambling section for a few days.

You know what I am more of a silent reader, I only came to know the name of site (just like all other people) when joter made this post himself in the thread:

but still at the moment, "what exactly the bug is" was not revealed anywhere. However it didn't take much to realize what was wrong, and as I said before not just 1 but 2 things were wrong there causing +EV. I tested it myself and started to enjoy reading all the chat and curses going over there. While in midst of that there were many people in chat talking to kewl (if I recall correctly) but all of them were trying to cut a deal without giving up on details of bug first hand. Well at that moment, anxiety and restlessness of these guys was at its peek and I jumped it and told him what exactly the exploit is and send me the damn bounty to me instead. He told me contact me on forum, by this time I had realised there is no bounty to expect from here and in my PMs which I sent to both joter and kewl, I told them to just leave a feedback on bitcointalk.

Its not just I told these clueless people what everybody in forum is talking about but also gave them solutions. What is my fault here?
There's no fault from your side. We both leaved you positive trust and we are grateful for what you did.
After the bug was found things got out of control. Everyone was complaining, crying, some just talked pure lies.

Yes that you did but I will still criticize how this whole situation was handled.
Situation could be handled better, I admit, but when bunch of people start to criticize, insult, talking BS, put all hard work into nothing, then man lost temper.

Investors lost less than 0.01 btc in hours after bug was published. They earned more in that time. So give me a break.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.PLAY NOW.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
DiscoverCebu

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 12:12:48 PM

Investors lost less than 0.01 btc in hours after bug was published. They earned more in that time. So give me a break.
Yeah I've been keeping tabs on the profit from investments, and the total bankroll has increased by nearly 1BTC since it started, and most of the investments are from the admins, nearly 10% is from NakedHiker though and I think he is pretty happy with his investments so far. Well should have informed this earlier but, I'm not a current investor there(only invested for 3-4 days to test it out).
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 02:34:08 PM

We said that he gets reward if he apologizes... this is my 10 times explaining this. We will use escrow no problem.

there is nothing for me to apologize for.

i told dadice a few vague statements regarding it, and he (steve) confirmed it as being +EV without knowing full details, just a given hypothetical situation.

We are grateful to all that report bugs they found, but don't like blackmailing in style "you are not in position to give terms". So if they said we want 5 BTC we probably would need to give them 5 BTC or we are not serious, and we don't take bugs serious?

show me exactly where i "demanded" 5 btc from you. and in my opinion, no you didnt take this seriously at all; inviting the masses to come and exploit your site saying "show us there is an exploit take 1 btc from the site using the exploit then we take you seriously" doesnt seem like youre taking this bug report seriously in the first place.

everyone called your partner joter85 an idiot because he was being an idiot. you guys started lashing out at everyone because you were butthurt.

your display of unprofessionalism during this incident doesnt "give you a break." there are no excuses for what you did.

quite honestly, the only valid statement youve given during the entire few days is right here:
Situation could be handled better, I admit,

instead of calling everyone wrong, maybe joter should have considered the poissibility he was wrong seeing as how everyone (and i mean everyone) was calling him out on it. next time, you should learn to control your keyboard warrior temper before showing such unprofessionalism to the world.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
joter85

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 02:36:10 PM

We said that he gets reward if he apologizes... this is my 10 times explaining this. We will use escrow no problem.

there is nothing for me to apologize for.

i told dadice a few vague statements regarding it, and he (steve) confirmed it as being +EV without knowing full details, just a given hypothetical situation.

We are grateful to all that report bugs they found, but don't like blackmailing in style "you are not in position to give terms". So if they said we want 5 BTC we probably would need to give them 5 BTC or we are not serious, and we don't take bugs serious?

show me exactly where i "demanded" 5 btc from you. and in my opinion, no you didnt take this seriously at all; inviting the masses to come and exploit your site saying "show us there is an exploit take 1 btc from the site using the exploit then we take you seriously" doesnt seem like youre taking this bug report seriously in the first place.

everyone called your partner joter85 an idiot because he was being an idiot. you guys started lashing out at everyone because you were butthurt.

your display of unprofessionalism during this incident doesnt "give you a break." there are no excuses for what you did.

quite honestly, the only valid statement youve given during the entire few days is right here:
Situation could be handled better, I admit,

instead of calling everyone wrong, maybe joter should have considered the poissibility he was wrong seeing as how everyone (and i mean everyone) was calling him out on it. next time, you should learn to control your keyboard warrior temper before showing such unprofessionalism to the world.

Are you done now?

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.PLAY NOW.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
ClamCoin

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 02:39:34 PM

Okay, now stop arguing and make a deal for the exploits...
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 02:54:43 PM

Well... Yeah... Because I lost .5BTC to the site because of broken coding.  Also, you say that I can check the provably fairness of my bets.  Tell me how to check the 25,000 because I only have access to the last 25 at the moment.
joter85

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 03:07:23 PM

Well... Yeah... Because I lost .5BTC to the site because of broken coding.  Also, you say that I can check the provably fairness of my bets.  Tell me how to check the 25,000 because I only have access to the last 25 at the moment.

I can send you link with all your bets.... and you can check them out...

EDIT: what is your site nickname?

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.PLAY NOW.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 03:10:33 PM

SIMSIM.

Even though sending them to me does not really prove anything since the main issue is trust.  I'm trying to test the trust of your site and since I don't have public access to check them, what difference would it make if you 'send them all' on your behalf?

Where on the site can I check all my bets?  If I can't, anyone who uses the auto-bet loses the ability to check the provable fairness of their bets.
joter85

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 03:14:05 PM

SIMSIM.

Even though sending them to me does not really prove anything since the main issue is trust.  I'm trying to test the trust of your site and since I don't have public access to check them, what difference would it make if you 'send them all' on your behalf?

Where on the site can I check all my bets?  If I can't, anyone who uses the auto-bet loses the ability to check the provable fairness of their bets.

Here you have links to all bets: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/49691113/bets.txt

EDIT: need to make API so users can check their bets and stuff.... but it's much work.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.PLAY NOW.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 03:22:08 PM

SIMSIM.

Where on the site can I check all my bets?  If I can't, anyone who uses the auto-bet loses the ability to check the provable fairness of their bets.

Here you have links to all bets: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/49691113/bets.txt

EDIT: need to make API so users can check their bets and stuff.... but it's much work.

So what you're saying is that allowing users to publicly check that their bets are provable fair is too much work.   I see.
DogecoinMachine (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 03:43:21 PM

SIMSIM.

So what you're saying is that allowing users to publicly check that their bets are provable fair is too much work.   I see.
Don't turn around words. API is in our plan.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Mist

Activity: 434

:)

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 03:47:13 PM

SIMSIM.

Its pretty much exactly what you said. I guess it's not THAT provably fair if we don't have a way to prove our bets eh?
DogecoinMachine (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 03:50:05 PM

SIMSIM.

Its pretty much exactly what you said. I guess it's not THAT provably fair if we don't have a way to prove our bets eh?
Do you know the difference between API and provably fair?

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Mist

Activity: 434

:)

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 03:58:15 PM

SIMSIM.

Yes I do. I know if we can't have access to the bets to prove them then it isnt fair to people on autobet.
DogecoinMachine (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 04:02:28 PM

SIMSIM.

Yes I do. I know if we can't have access to the bets to prove them then it isnt fair to people on autobet.
You have access to every single bet: https://www.crypto-games.net/fair.aspx?coin=BTC&type=3&id=BET_ID_NUMBER

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
PvP

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 04:04:49 PM

who can tell and confirm  that it is provably fair?
DogecoinMachine (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 04:20:45 PM

who can tell and confirm  that it is provably fair?
Check the provably fair tab on our website.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
joter85

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 04:21:49 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2019, 09:31:43 PM by mprep

SIMSIM.

Even though sending them to me does not really prove anything since the main issue is trust.  I'm trying to test the trust of your site and since I don't have public access to check them, what difference would it make if you 'send them all' on your behalf?

Where on the site can I check all my bets?  If I can't, anyone who uses the auto-bet loses the ability to check the provable fairness of their bets.

Didn't say it is TOO much work. It is on to do list. But still everyone can check every bet till now. All bets are public! But if you wish to see only your bets, it can be problem to get them. But they are not hidden or smth...

Dice changes:
 - roll numbers are on three decimals
 - win chances are on three decimals
 - payout is automatically adjusted to get you maximum for win chance

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.PLAY NOW.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
sbankerdemon

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

http://pachinko.games-bit.com/

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 09:31:21 AM

and is everything sorted now?Huh

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: