Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:44:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐ Crypto.Games ⭐ Low House Edge ⭐ Wagering Contest ⭐ Daily Challenges ⭐  (Read 343815 times)
BillyBurns

Activity: 429
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2016, 07:07:11 AM

Requested withdrawal for eth about 6 hours ago, Tx id doesnt show up on the explorer I even selected fast transaction option (ie pay more gas to process faster) emailed support and they replied with " eth withdrawls slow but I see your withdrawl is completed" I let them know it is not completed because I have not received it nor does it show up on the explorer. I'm Thinking its a wallet issue on your guys end, waiting for support response, hard fork coming soon!!

*Image Removed*

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DogecoinMachine (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2868
Merit: 1131

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2016, 07:13:25 AM

Requested withdrawal for eth about 6 hours ago, Tx id doesnt show up on the explorer I even selected fast transaction option (ie pay more gas to process faster) emailed support and they replied with " eth withdrawls slow but I see your withdrawl is completed" I let them know it is not completed because I have not received it nor does it show up on the explorer. I'm Thinking its a wallet issue on your guys end, waiting for support response, hard fork coming soon!!

As said on email, we're working on it.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BillyBurns

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2016, 11:12:15 AM

I assume you guys are still working on it.. any chance you could share some insight on what went wrong, or it some standard issue that happens often?

*Image Removed*
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2016, 11:19:08 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2016, 11:41:33 AM by Lutpin

I assume you guys are still working on it.. any chance you could share some insight on what went wrong, or it some standard issue that happens often?
Given the recent status of the whole ETH network, issue is the right name I would give the coin.
Hopefully, after the double-fork upcoming the next days, their network calms a bit down and things get stable again.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
BillyBurns

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2016, 08:37:02 PM

Given the recent status of the whole ETH network, issue is the right name I would give the coin.
Hopefully, after the double-fork upcoming the next days, their network calms a bit down and things get stable again.

Well I got the 81 ether but you guys also sent me another extra 81 by accident how many others has this happened too......

ALERT ALERT MODS EMERGENCY YOU ARE DOUBLE SENDING ETHER

*Image Removed*
Twistedx2

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2016, 09:52:53 PM

Well I got the 81 ether but you guys also sent me another extra 81 by accident how many others has this happened too......

BillyBurns, thank you for your honesty! I believe the admins will be sending you a tip in response. They manually sent you the second 81 ether as the first transaction was not appearing on the blockchain after several hours. Then, both appeared on the network. This is not something that happens frequently or automatically for those concerned. Admins are looking into implementing additional safeguards to prevent this from happening in the future.

Provably fair DICE, SLOT, BJ, ROULETTE, POKER, PLINKO & LOTTERY 
CRYPT✪-GAMES.NET
0.8% House edgeFast betsEight different coinsJackpotFaucet 1k-20.5kInvest
BillyBurns

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2016, 09:56:14 PM

BillyBurns, thank you for your honesty! I believe the admins will be sending you a tip in response. They manually sent you the second 81 ether as the first transaction was not appearing on the blockchain after several hours. Then, both appeared on the network. This is not something that happens frequently or automatically for those concerned. Admins are looking into implementing additional safeguards to prevent this from happening in the future.

No Problem and Sweet!! Looks like same issue happened from polo, I sent them the 81 ether back but the block explorer doesn't show the transaction although polo says its completed with tx id and all, so I guess we just wait.

*Image Removed*
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2016, 10:02:37 PM

Well I got the 81 ether but you guys also sent me another extra 81 by accident how many others has this happened too.
No Problem and Sweet!! Looks like same issue happened from polo, I sent them the 81 ether back but the block explorer doesn't show the transaction although polo says its completed with tx id and all, so I guess we just wait.
First off, thumbs up! That wasn't something granted, so I appreciate your honesty.
Gladly, as pointed out by Twisted, this problem seems to be specific for your withdrawal, as we took a look into it after your report and it has been manually resent, which caused both, the original withdrawal and the manual correction, to appear and confirm on the chain.

You're right as far as the troubles on the network go. We hence decided to deactivate ETH deposits and will keep them disabled until
a) EIP150 hits together with the forks and b) our own precautions kick in.
Currently, this seems like the best option, so I guess we'll just wait together with you Smiley

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
BillyBurns

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2016, 10:27:45 PM

Well I got the 81 ether but you guys also sent me another extra 81 by accident how many others has this happened too.
First off, thumbs up! That wasn't something granted, so I appreciate your honesty.
Gladly, as pointed out by Twisted, this problem seems to be specific for your withdrawal, as we took a look into it after your report and it has been manually resent, which caused both, the original withdrawal and the manual correction, to appear and confirm on the chain.

You're right as far as the troubles on the network go. We hence decided to deactivate ETH deposits and will keep them disabled until
Currently, this seems like the best option, so I guess we'll just wait together with you Smiley

It showed up, should be there now.

*Image Removed*
DogecoinMachine (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 06:00:30 AM

Thank you BillyBurns for beeing so fair and returned ether to our address.
Gave you an reward on your account Smiley
Thanks again.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
DogecoinMachine (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 07:12:17 AM

Another Coin joins the family!

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
BillyBurns

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 10:08:39 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2016, 10:29:41 AM by BillyBurns

Thank you BillyBurns for beeing so fair and returned ether to our address.
Gave you an reward on your account Smiley
Thanks again.

Thank you for the reward I appreciate it. I know you didn't have to.

*Image Removed*
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 12:02:20 PM

A good name they say is always better than money, though some might want to disagree. It is a thing to gladden the heart that the world still has people with integrity. Money is very good, but it can never be everything!
DogecoinMachine (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 05:20:27 PM

Over 1200 BTC invested in all coins combined! Investing is available in 8 different cryptocurrencies  Wink

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Helix61be

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 08:40:46 AM

Yes you guys are growing Nice and fast, Keep up the good work
DogecoinMachine (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2016, 05:19:56 PM

21st Ethereum Lottery draw is on schedule tomorrow: https://www.crypto-games.net/lottery/ethereum  Wink

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DavidoAlto

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 05:23:01 AM

Over 1200 BTC invested in all coins combined! Investing is available in 8 different cryptocurrencies  Wink

That is pretty nice, keep up the good work and I hope you guys keep growing and growing these days, its very nice that you guys are accepting Altcoins.
Really loving the fact that you guys are doing this.
Cent21

Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 09:39:56 AM

Hello Crypto-games staff.

I have a question.

When i chose normal speed in bitcoin withdrawal i can't see the "Withdrawal amount after fees:" field... does this means that i will not pay any fees if i choose normal speed?

Thanks
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 10:25:20 AM

Hello Crypto-games staff.

I have a question.

When i chose normal speed in bitcoin withdrawal i can't see the "Withdrawal amount after fees:" field... does this means that i will not pay any fees if i choose normal speed?

Thanks

No matter normal or fast, you sure need some fee for the transaction, the only different between normal and fast withdrawal is the fee amount that you spend, the higher fee you paid the faster you get your withdrawal amount then. Some people dont like to wait too long to get their withdrawal, thats why they tend to use higher fee to get their withdrawal
Cent21

Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 10:31:02 AM

No matter normal or fast, you sure need some fee for the transaction, the only different between normal and fast withdrawal is the fee amount that you spend, the higher fee you paid the faster you get your withdrawal amount then. Some people dont like to wait too long to get their withdrawal, thats why they tend to use higher fee to get their withdrawal

Are you sure of this? Did you try on Crypo-games.net ? ? ?

If that's the situation how can i know what is the transaction fee for "normal" speed? The field where fee amount should appear is not present.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: