Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:08:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you want the Mining Profit share program?
Yes - 15 (88.2%)
No - 2 (11.8%)
Total Voters: 17

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRDR] Trader Coin - Decentralized - Profit Share program First payout 9/10  (Read 56150 times)
tom14cat14 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:26:41 PM

I'm really surprised to see such a low price of this coin, gonna buy a bit and see what happens.

Same here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:10:03 PM

I'm really surprised to see such a low price of this coin, gonna buy a bit and see what happens.

Same here.
Perfect time to mine / buy. I got enough TRDR for the profit share program. Applying soon.
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:46:28 PM

Same here.
Perfect time to mine / buy. I got enough TRDR for the profit share program. Applying soon.

Sounds great. I am renting a rig right now too.
zugvogel21

Activity: 995

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 07:59:31 PM

Same here.

Rigs are bloody expensive everyone is mining the new script coin...

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:42:18 PM

Same here.

Rigs are bloody expensive everyone is mining the new script coin...

Yep. I found 2 cheap ones. But they are rare.
compumine

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 12:12:42 AM

Is everything running okay?  It's been a while since I got any coins....

Especially now that the difficulty is low and not many are mining this. 

*Image Removed*
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 12:37:13 AM

Yea every things is working. I think I saw your name at the x11-x13 pool. Last i checked there was not much hash there so you are pretty much hashing alone. I did have a rental there a few days ago which was helping get a bunch of blocks.
brian_nguyen
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:11:11 AM

Yea every things is working. I think I saw your name at the x11-x13 pool. Last i checked there was not much hash there so you are pretty much hashing alone. I did have a rental there a few days ago which was helping get a bunch of blocks.

Someone is solo-mining or running a hidden pool. I can't add the net hash rate to the pool rates. Most of them have less than 20M except best-pool.com  Wink
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 08:10:19 PM

NEW UPDATE POOL!!!!!!!!!!

pool.darktech.org:8080

many blocks are find with old pool.... good bye

...and welcome new!!!!

Scrypt pool:

trader.pool.darktech.org

USE NOMP & MPOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

happy mining!

Code:
./cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool.darktech.org:9111 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

OP updated.
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 10:03:02 PM

Announcing Mining Profit share

I have created a profit share program where you need to have 1000 TRDR to be eligible. You will have to submit what TRDR address you will be keeping the coins in. You will have to maintain min TRDR to be eligible for payment. We will have an enrollment period that we are planning to close on September 12, 2014. Enrollment will be reopened at times to accept new members. Your payout will be a percentage of how much BTC is mined. Your percentage will be based on your coins vs how many are enrolled in the program. Payouts will initially be every 5 days(Subject to change) until I know how many people will enroll. I will accept donations which will go directly to increasing the hash speed of the group miner. Meaning if you donate your payouts over the long run will go up because we will have a higher hashrate.

Example: You have 1000 TRDR enrolled and there are a total of 10,000 TRDR enrolled in the program. You would then have 10% of the profit pool. So if the payout is .5 BTC you would receive 10% of the .5 BTC or .05 BTC for that payment period.

To apply for the profit share program please send an email to tradercoin01@gmail.com.
Please send your TRDR address where your minimum coins will be held and BTC address where your profit share will be sent. We are also asking you to send one coin to this address Tq6TdjWb5pAJXwwtF63t17hqfXhBFTywme along with the tx id to confirm you are the correct owner of this account. Then please inform whether you want the coin returned or if your would like them added to the donation pot for hash upgrade.

So why would I enroll and not just buy my own miner? This will be a continuous payout based on how many TRDR you have. You will not have to buy anything. It is beneficial to donate to help buy more hash power. However initial hash is donated by Tom14cat14.

Why should I trust you that you will pay me? I have shown to be trustworthy through all of my actions. ie: Twitter Giveaways, weekly contest for BTC and Firecoin profit share. I have always kept to my word. I also will be paying for this hash power out of my own pocket so the only thing you are risking is buying Trader Coin.

Why so many coins for enrollment? This has to be an exclusive group and something to shoot for in order to make the share you are paid out worth it. If I make it to low then everyone would get a much smaller payout. Those that do not have enough coins will be able to keep acquiring coins until you reach the minimum and then you can enroll next time it is open. You will also benefit if this raises the price of the coin. We will be taking coins off the market which will reduce supply. This could help stabilize the price. I will open this round of sign ups for a week at current rate and if enrollment is low then I will drop the requirement to a lower amount.

I have enrolled can I add more coins to gain a larger percentage of the profits? Yes the only requirement is that you maintain the minimum 1000 TRDR.

Please let me know if you have any more questions. This program pays you to hold your coins. The fist payout for Firecoin was .128 BTC split amongst all of those enrolled.

Just so you guys do not forget.
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 10:05:59 PM

Quick reminder when you sign up you have to send email to address listed above. And you need to send this info
Trader coin address- The one that will contain your min coins
BTC address- Payout will be sent here
1 TRDR and its tx id sent from above TRDR addres- This helps me confirm you are the owner of that address. You can have it returned or it will go into donation pot for more hash.
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 10:22:41 PM

I have just made a google spread sheet so you can track how much the payments per day are for the profit share pool. Here is the link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wevVnjOiMWBKS-hupp--Ruc-mGfSHwhCB7mU6hlZ6go/edit?usp=sharing

First Payout will be on 9/10. For now I will pay out every 5 days.
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 10:25:08 PM

I spoke with the devs, who asked that I post it here to see what the community thinks!

would you be interested in a "Proof of Action" campaign?
Its a service that we offer that allows you to set up social media actions such as retweeting or liking on facebook, and then pays out a small reward for each action performed.

here is an example:

http://www.cryptotycoons.com/poa-campaigns/noblecoin-proof-action/

Thank you for posting here. What exactly do you guys do and what do we have to do?
ctenc001

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 10:41:47 PM

I spoke with the devs, who asked that I post it here to see what the community thinks!

would you be interested in a "Proof of Action" campaign?
Its a service that we offer that allows you to set up social media actions such as retweeting or liking on facebook, and then pays out a small reward for each action performed.

here is an example:

http://www.cryptotycoons.com/poa-campaigns/noblecoin-proof-action/

Thank you for posting here. What exactly do you guys do and what do we have to do?
There is a .05 btc fee for setting up. We're still in beta which is why the price is so low.
We then set up a series of actions such as retweets, facebook likes, site visits, etc. Each action a user performs is worth a certain amount, decided by you. We track the actions performed, and the addresses to those who performed them. We then either generate a list of addresses for you to pay out once a day, or pay them out ourselves for a 1% fee pending we are not overwhelmed with other coin campaigns yet.

The actions serve two roles. They focus your communities voice into a single message that garners lots of attention on twitter, etc. With so many coins launching everyday, having a central powerful message is the best way to draw attention to you. They can also be used to get people to actually look at the services and features of your coin by getting them to visit specific sites through actions.

chipmadness

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:18:10 AM

Tom send me a PM of any changes you need to the site, thanks!

CryptoThrone - http://cryptothrone.com - The Highest Rank in Crypto News! Visit us for the latest Bitcoin news, conference news, the newest and best alt-coins getting released, mining hardware news, mining theories, and everything else related to crypto-currency! Looking for a web developer? Let me design you a responsive, elegant, and modern site today!
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:35:12 AM

Tom send me a PM of any changes you need to the site, thanks!

Will do. Mainly anything in the OP that changes will need to be changed. I will look through  and see what needs it.
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 04:45:31 AM

I just ran some quick numbers. Right now you can get your 1000 TRDR to enroll in profit share program for around .25 BTC. I pay every 5 days and the last payment to Firecoin enrollees was .128 split amongst them. Right now if you enrolled you would would have slightly higher then 10% of the pool. This means with the last payment I made you would receive .0128 BTC. This means if payments hold up it will tale you 19.5 payment periods or 97.5 days to pay off the TRDR you bought. This would mean what ever your TRDR is worth is pure profit. It also means that if you hold for more then 97.5 days with this scenario you are making a profit for holding the coins while still holding all your TRDR.

The only cost to enroll is to buy your initial amount of TRDR coin. I do not charge you for this. For those that know about hashlet's they are not cheap to throw this kind of money and just give it away to the community.
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:00:42 AM

Announcing Mining Profit share

I have created a profit share program where you need to have 1000 TRDR to be eligible. You will have to submit what TRDR address you will be keeping the coins in. You will have to maintain min TRDR to be eligible for payment. We will have an enrollment period that we are planning to close on September 12, 2014. Enrollment will be reopened at times to accept new members. Your payout will be a percentage of how much BTC is mined. Your percentage will be based on your coins vs how many are enrolled in the program. Payouts will initially be every 5 days(Subject to change) until I know how many people will enroll. I will accept donations which will go directly to increasing the hash speed of the group miner. Meaning if you donate your payouts over the long run will go up because we will have a higher hashrate.

Example: You have 1000 TRDR enrolled and there are a total of 10,000 TRDR enrolled in the program. You would then have 10% of the profit pool. So if the payout is .5 BTC you would receive 10% of the .5 BTC or .05 BTC for that payment period.

To apply for the profit share program please send an email to tradercoin01@gmail.com.
Please send your TRDR address where your minimum coins will be held and BTC address where your profit share will be sent. We are also asking you to send one coin to this address Tq6TdjWb5pAJXwwtF63t17hqfXhBFTywme along with the tx id to confirm you are the correct owner of this account. Then please inform whether you want the coin returned or if your would like them added to the donation pot for hash upgrade.

So why would I enroll and not just buy my own miner? This will be a continuous payout based on how many TRDR you have. You will not have to buy anything. It is beneficial to donate to help buy more hash power. However initial hash is donated by Tom14cat14.

Why should I trust you that you will pay me? I have shown to be trustworthy through all of my actions. ie: Twitter Giveaways, weekly contest for BTC and Firecoin profit share. I have always kept to my word. I also will be paying for this hash power out of my own pocket so the only thing you are risking is buying Trader Coin.

Why so many coins for enrollment? This has to be an exclusive group and something to shoot for in order to make the share you are paid out worth it. If I make it to low then everyone would get a much smaller payout. Those that do not have enough coins will be able to keep acquiring coins until you reach the minimum and then you can enroll next time it is open. You will also benefit if this raises the price of the coin. We will be taking coins off the market which will reduce supply. This could help stabilize the price. I will open this round of sign ups for a week at current rate and if enrollment is low then I will drop the requirement to a lower amount.

I have enrolled can I add more coins to gain a larger percentage of the profits? Yes the only requirement is that you maintain the minimum 1000 TRDR.

Please let me know if you have any more questions. This program pays you to hold your coins. The fist payout for Firecoin was .128 BTC split amongst all of those enrolled.

Here is the payout spread sheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wevVnjOiMWBKS-hupp--Ruc-mGfSHwhCB7mU6hlZ6go/edit?usp=sharing
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 04:50:27 PM

Updated payout sheet. We have 10535 TRDR enrolled out of 40k total coins.
brian_nguyen
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:07:22 PM

Updated payout sheet. We have 10535 TRDR enrolled out of 40k total coins.

... and counting. I'll keep on building up for my retirement Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: