Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:41:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][-BITTREX]-[XBM][ PoS][4.7M][Anonymous][Encrypted Messaging][Web Wallet]  (Read 76589 times)
sussex

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:52:05 PM

Did it sell out?

If not, how many coins are to be destroyed?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Starlord

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:52:42 PM

C-cex has frozen XBM trades.
sussex

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:55:44 PM

Prolly just getting the wallet sorted for withdraws and deposits.
unlock.mk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:57:37 PM

so where are my XBM coins went that i bought in PHASE 2 ?
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:58:34 PM

Prolly just getting the wallet sorted for withdraws and deposits.

You should thank the scumbag(s) who did this:

BitMoDev: Someone decided to exploit the PoW blocks we setup to move the chain until coins were spread for ICO
BitMoDev: We were moving the PoW blocks with 250KH/s to make blocks move until coins were sorted, to make sure the chain didn't lock up.
BitMoDev: Someone decided to hit it with 11MH/s
BitMoCoin (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 02:00:12 PM

Dear XBM investors,

It has come to our attention that when we left blank PoW blocks to move the blockchain for the first day or so, to make sure there was no freezes like other PoS only coins have had, someone decided to do a massive overtake of the network (11Mh/s right now verse the 250kh/s we were mining with to move the chain).

Because of this, we were not able to send out coins due to "double spending" errors resulting from this anonymous person. As of now the chain is under his control and he can do as he pleases because of this.

We found this immediately during some checks and realize this requires a re-launch. We are not here to scam or let people get screwed over. We said we'd pull this off and we will, but there is no other option at this point.

We will be working with C-Cex as they froze the wallets and will keep backups of everyones balance so they can be refund as soon as things are fixed.

We thank you for your patience and understanding.

NOTE I AM WORKING ON A FIX. I WONT BE REPLYING HERE FOR THE NEXT FEW HOURS IN ORDER TO GET IT FIXED ASAP!
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 02:01:25 PM

Will you be offering refunds?

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
cyaadz

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 02:01:47 PM

Damn that sucks :/ refund of coins I hope not btc ?
sussex

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 02:01:56 PM

Here we go.........  Roll Eyes
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 02:02:52 PM

Dear XBM investors,

It has come to our attention that when we left blank PoW blocks to move the blockchain for the first day or so, to make sure there was no freezes like other PoS only coins have had, someone decided to do a massive overtake of the network (11Mh/s right now verse the 250kh/s we were mining with to move the chain).

Because of this, we were not able to send out coins due to "double spending" errors resulting from this anonymous person. As of now the chain is under his control and he can do as he pleases because of this.

We found this immediately during some checks and realize this requires a re-launch. We are not here to scam or let people get screwed over. We said we'd pull this off and we will, but there is no other option at this point.

We will be working with C-Cex as they froze the wallets and will keep backups of everyones balance so they can be refund as soon as things are fixed.

This will be fixed quickly not a major issue since the coin has no block rewards. Probably done by someone that saw the potential in this coin.

Take your time
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 02:04:17 PM

People, why do you buy coins with nearly 100% premine? and no POD ?

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 02:04:56 PM

Here we go.........  Roll Eyes

I am not demanding a refund so don't misunderstand, I was just wondering for investment purposes if refunds are going to be an option for everyone who invested in the IPO. Relax man! Smiley

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
Burninj
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 02:05:24 PM

Dear XBM investors,

This will be fixed quickly not a major issue since the coin has no block rewards. Probably done by someone that saw the potential in this coin.

Take your time

Well this is strange indeed that's someone tried to fuck up the coin's start...
cyaadz

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 02:05:38 PM

Did you just fall from the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down?
sussex

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 02:06:24 PM

Profit.
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 02:06:41 PM

I don't want a refund Smiley As far as I get what I paid for.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
sussex

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 02:07:57 PM

Dear XBM investors,

Take your time

Not really, some kid noticed the low hashrate and decided to fuck with the coin - I could've forked it with my measly miner.

This is an easy fix, no one will lose anything.
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 02:09:00 PM

Dear XBM investors,

Take your time

Not really, some kid noticed the low hashrate and decided to fuck with the coin - I could've forked it with my measly miner.

I hate crypto sometimes

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 02:22:28 PM

another shitcoin

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
BitMoCoin (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 02:23:22 PM

Dear XBM investors,

Take your time

I hate crypto sometimes
Didn't expect this would happen. I'm working as fast as I can to get things fixed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: