Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:44:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][-BITTREX]-[XBM][ PoS][4.7M][Anonymous][Encrypted Messaging][Web Wallet]  (Read 76588 times)
badpeanut

Activity: 333
Merit: 251

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 05:38:06 PM

I like whining like a little bitch. Wahhhh. Wahhhh.

People keep messaging me of your updates.

Do you realize almost everyone runs their nodes on Digital Ocean. Start pulling out every coin. Ping their nodes. Find who they're owned by. 90% of the time, Digital Ocean. You can get $5 virtual servers that work great for small nodes, that's why I use them. They're also good for pre-launch development. I use them for many things. I've told people in the past to use them too, because the price cannot be beat.

I don't get this. Everyone else figured out you're absolutely insane. Everyone else already told you to stop pushing it. Everyone else already knows I'm not the asshat developer, I've even posted proof I got fucked in a loss too after adding my support to the coin. Why the hell are still pushing this?

For the record, I currently have 6 virtual servers from Digital Ocean ( Across two accounts )

1 x $10 - Redmine bug tracker
1 x $40 - Gitlab server
2 x $10 - Coin Nodes
1 x $5 - Coin node for development
1 x $10 - Forum development server

Digital Ocean reps, if you ever see this, get at a guy for an advertisement deal. I got you.

I though you wont gonna proof anymore, but it seems you trying really hard here. Because with this you can do an explanation but the skype convo you cant. So why are you keeping ignoring to post here about the skype chat history with bitmodev? Like i said dozen times, show proof you have chat history with him. You cant fabricate skype logs because dates times are there. So is it still coincidence you go online and offline around the same time with Bitmodev? You defend yourself you got him on skype you know when he got online and offline so you can jump the same time on IRC. That doesnt make any sense at all...and when i said you have only talk with bitmodev like a few words on irc you go defend yourself you have him on skype. And have talk with him....now show it to the world you are not him. Because if your legit, you have the convo. If you are the bitmodev you dont have the convo...its simpel as it is.

And dont start saying you have already proven yourself, because you dont actually

EDIT: You state everyone else said i need to stop pushing it? You mean your friend that promoted XBM and the guy that get the refund for ICO?

For seriously, have you not noticed the other people havnt bugged in? If there are 3 or more previous investors that bought with ICO escrow reply here i need to stop i will. But they think the same as me why you havnt show that skype logs, and you look to suspicious atm. Why post with old profile then start with new profile? Are you really hiding something?

Here's a small cut I had to give to QBK team because they bought in. This is all you get, because I owe you nothing. My job requires privacy, not listening to some child whine because he didn't get his way. Now shut your mouth and move on like the rest of us have.

Address: http://blockexperts.com/xbm/address/XEKbaP1A35iLzQgi8wdHu5oKfqnB4zSsnm
QBK Amount: 2.5BTC (250,000)
Check the first transaction

Give to QBK team? Yes, they bought in 2.5 btc but what has it to do with you??? Why would a dev trust you and send all the coins to that adress you put in the chat? That really make no sense at all. Only sense is that bitmodev sent it because keysersoze said so

So you are not replying him more then 2 hours till 29 august been reached on that skype pic?? Looks farbricaded to me imo.
He just send the coins and you not reply to him and he did ask another question but you just ignored him? I doubt you ignored him. You must have fotoshopped the date or something. THAT DOESNT MAKE SENSE!!!!
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Asura

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 06:58:54 PM

I like whining like a little bitch. Wahhhh. Wahhhh.

People keep messaging me of your updates.

Do you realize almost everyone runs their nodes on Digital Ocean. Start pulling out every coin. Ping their nodes. Find who they're owned by. 90% of the time, Digital Ocean. You can get $5 virtual servers that work great for small nodes, that's why I use them. They're also good for pre-launch development. I use them for many things. I've told people in the past to use them too, because the price cannot be beat.

I don't get this. Everyone else figured out you're absolutely insane. Everyone else already told you to stop pushing it. Everyone else already knows I'm not the asshat developer, I've even posted proof I got fucked in a loss too after adding my support to the coin. Why the hell are still pushing this?

For the record, I currently have 6 virtual servers from Digital Ocean ( Across two accounts )

1 x $10 - Redmine bug tracker
1 x $40 - Gitlab server
2 x $10 - Coin Nodes
1 x $5 - Coin node for development
1 x $10 - Forum development server

Digital Ocean reps, if you ever see this, get at a guy for an advertisement deal. I got you.

I though you wont gonna proof anymore, but it seems you trying really hard here. Because with this you can do an explanation but the skype convo you cant. So why are you keeping ignoring to post here about the skype chat history with bitmodev? Like i said dozen times, show proof you have chat history with him. You cant fabricate skype logs because dates times are there. So is it still coincidence you go online and offline around the same time with Bitmodev? You defend yourself you got him on skype you know when he got online and offline so you can jump the same time on IRC. That doesnt make any sense at all...and when i said you have only talk with bitmodev like a few words on irc you go defend yourself you have him on skype. And have talk with him....now show it to the world you are not him. Because if your legit, you have the convo. If you are the bitmodev you dont have the convo...its simpel as it is.

And dont start saying you have already proven yourself, because you dont actually

EDIT: You state everyone else said i need to stop pushing it? You mean your friend that promoted XBM and the guy that get the refund for ICO?

For seriously, have you not noticed the other people havnt bugged in? If there are 3 or more previous investors that bought with ICO escrow reply here i need to stop i will. But they think the same as me why you havnt show that skype logs, and you look to suspicious atm. Why post with old profile then start with new profile? Are you really hiding something?

Here's a small cut I had to give to QBK team because they bought in. This is all you get, because I owe you nothing. My job requires privacy, not listening to some child whine because he didn't get his way. Now shut your mouth and move on like the rest of us have.

Give to QBK team? Yes, they bought in 2.5 btc but what has it to do with you??? Why would a dev trust you and send all the coins to that adress you put in the chat? That really make no sense at all. Only sense is that bitmodev sent it because keysersoze said so

So you are not replying him more then 2 hours till 29 august been reached on that skype pic?? Looks farbricaded to me imo.
He just send the coins and you not reply to him and he did ask another question but you just ignored him? I doubt you ignored him. You must have fotoshopped the date or something. THAT DOESNT MAKE SENSE!!!!

I remember how I said even if I posted something, you'd claim it was fake. Good job wasting everyones time. Now you literally look like an idiot.

Threads over, have a good one.
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 09:36:37 PM

Fucking let it go people, let this piece of shit die and just move on.  You are losing more profits and time by not letting this go.  I too took a loss on the shit, I have since made it all back by focusing on OTHER coins.  This fuck will never be caught any hope of it happening is just more time he is stealing from you!

If this "new" dev is serious about reviving this coin.......forget it, the name is forever tarnished and you too are just wasting your time.

KeyserSozeMC did nothing wrong here, he is a cool ass dude......have spoken with him many times via PM.  Don't be mad at him that he was smarter than the rest of us and got out of this shit with a profit!
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 12:22:35 PM

Fucking let it go people, let this piece of shit die and just move on.  You are losing more profits and time by not letting this go.  I too took a loss on the shit, I have since made it all back by focusing on OTHER coins.  This fuck will never be caught any hope of it happening is just more time he is stealing from you!

If this "new" dev is serious about reviving this coin.......forget it, the name is forever tarnished and you too are just wasting your time.

KeyserSozeMC did nothing wrong here, he is a cool ass dude......have spoken with him many times via PM.  Don't be mad at him that he was smarter than the rest of us and got out of this shit with a profit!

Finally some sense in the thread.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
Asura

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 12:38:58 PM

I apologize to you both. It's just I am a legitimate person, and attempting to prove that. Having someone follow me(Yes, he even went to the QBK thread) just to call me a scammer. Kinda screws up any attempt of me having a legitimate name, which is why I'm rather pissed with this. Was just trying to get him to shut up and stop following me.
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:24:03 PM

I apologize to you both. It's just I am a legitimate person, and attempting to prove that. Having someone follow me(Yes, he even went to the QBK thread) just to call me a scammer. Kinda screws up any attempt of me having a legitimate name, which is why I'm rather pissed with this. Was just trying to get him to shut up and stop following me.

yes keep telling your legitimate person and why you need a 2nd account and even a twitter account with ur new name. Very legitimate dude. I wont apologize because i still think your him or part of the crew. So many things have point out your suspicious as hell. But i cant 100% proof it so im done for now. If i ever find something that point with clear evidence i will be back for sure. Oh btw are you husband of qiwoman2 perhaps? Seems you very related to her with your old profile. Smart move to change to new account
Asura

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:12:29 PM

Fucking let it go people, let this piece of shit die and just move on.  You are losing more profits and time by not letting this go.  I too took a loss on the shit, I have since made it all back by focusing on OTHER coins.  This fuck will never be caught any hope of it happening is just more time he is stealing from you!

KeyserSozeMC did nothing wrong here, he is a cool ass dude......have spoken with him many times via PM.  Don't be mad at him that he was smarter than the rest of us and got out of this shit with a profit!

yes keep telling your legitimate person and why you need a 2nd account and even a twitter account with ur new name. Very legitimate dude. I wont apologize because i still think your him or part of the crew. So many things have point out your suspicious as hell. But i cant 100% proof it so im done for now. If i ever find something that point with clear evidence i will be back for sure. Oh btw are you husband of qiwoman2 perhaps? Seems you very related to her with your old profile. Smart move to change to new account

This is truly my last response.

First off, I'm 24 and married to a 27 year old. qiwoman has kids my age. I met her through ThisWeeksCoin when their previous developer fucked them. I came in and helped them (Wait, I came in and helped QBK, H2O, and ZEIT? They're not my coins, but yet I came in and fixed shit for them? Zomgz)

Secondly, I never hid my identity from my old user nor did I ever deny it. I literally switched because I used Asura everywhere else I did stuff (Including using it for usernames/character names for video games). I never once lied, denied, or anything else about my previous identity. You tried to pull shit out of old threads, I shut you down every time making you look like an idiot.

Third and last point. I had showed a conversation between us (You ended up saying it's fake, as I said you would in the first place.). I showed my losses of Bittrex screenshots, and even shut down your IRC logs. You still come in here shouting that I'm a scammer. You, who took less losses than most of us(You took a lot less than me even), come in here calling multiple people scammers.

I've got $20 saying Peanut works with the dev, and is making sure their tracks stay clean. I'm done here. I reported to mods, hopefully they'll finally clean this shithole up.
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 03:25:21 PM

Fucking let it go people, let this piece of shit die and just move on.  You are losing more profits and time by not letting this go.  I too took a loss on the shit, I have since made it all back by focusing on OTHER coins.  This fuck will never be caught any hope of it happening is just more time he is stealing from you!

KeyserSozeMC did nothing wrong here, he is a cool ass dude......have spoken with him many times via PM.  Don't be mad at him that he was smarter than the rest of us and got out of this shit with a profit!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I'm not used to call people names in the forum, but dude, you're a damn POTATO! AHAHAHAHAHHAHHA

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 08:03:05 PM

This is truly my last response.

First off, I'm 24 and married to a 27 year old. qiwoman has kids my age. I met her through ThisWeeksCoin when their previous developer fucked them. I came in and helped them (Wait, I came in and helped QBK, H2O, and ZEIT? They're not my coins, but yet I came in and fixed shit for them? Zomgz)

Secondly, I never hid my identity from my old user nor did I ever deny it. I literally switched because I used Asura everywhere else I did stuff (Including using it for usernames/character names for video games). I never once lied, denied, or anything else about my previous identity. You tried to pull shit out of old threads, I shut you down every time making you look like an idiot.

Third and last point. I had showed a conversation between us (You ended up saying it's fake, as I said you would in the first place.). I showed my losses of Bittrex screenshots, and even shut down your IRC logs. You still come in here shouting that I'm a scammer. You, who took less losses than most of us(You took a lot less than me even), come in here calling multiple people scammers.

I've got $20 saying Peanut works with the dev, and is making sure their tracks stay clean. I'm done here. I reported to mods, hopefully they'll finally clean this shithole up.

20$ is peanut, why dont u put 2 btc up and get an escrow
beitris.dwlul

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 07:00:40 PM

BTCTC11 collected, not bad  Wink  Less coins, bigger profits.  Grin

RectalBelch

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 07:04:48 PM

BTCTC11 collected, not bad  Wink  Less coins, bigger profits.  Grin

11 BTCs are still 11 BTCs
beitris.dwlul

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 03:26:53 PM

Bitmo selling like hotcakes on C-Cex! This will be successful!

dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 05:33:03 PM

We are all in the VEX thread now.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 12:07:33 AM

Gotta assume this was sarcasm lol:-)
beitris.dwlul

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 03:55:29 PM

I've seen worse, trust me. 2BTC to some whales mean nothing :-)

IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 05:46:24 AM

hi can i  have some coin wallet :XSRZMHtfGhSzS6jkFJxHJfqf9xa9uj5Kdn

WTF....you want some dead coin?  Is this blockchain even still moving?

I'd give you all of mine, but I fortunately managed to sell this one in time before any real loss:-)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52]
  Print  

Jump to: