Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:46:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a trusted person who have Solvemedia account!  (Read 1090 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Muhammed Zakir (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 08:56:26 AM

Hello! I have a faucet but I ain't eligible for Solvemedia. So if a person have account, I am thinking anout using his/her APOI. You can take 7%(negotiable)+exchange_fee of the revenue the account receives. You will have to trade the amount to Bitcoin and send it to me. Smiley

~~MZ~~

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eloquent

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 08:57:45 AM

I'm interested and I own a faucet. I'll PM you.
BitCrypto

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 09:24:21 AM

i have SolveMedia account.. if you are still interested pls send me a PM Smiley
elm
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 09:29:50 AM

Hello! I have a faucet but I ain't eligible for Solvemedia. So if a person have account, I am thinking anout using his/her APOI. You can take 7%(negotiable)+exchange_fee of the revenue the account receives. You will have to trade the amount to Bitcoin and send it to me. Smiley

~~MZ~~

would you mind to tell us why you cant get the solve media account? thanks
Muhammed Zakir (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 09:37:49 AM

I'm interested and I own a faucet. I'll PM you.

Replied to PM.

i have SolveMedia account.. if you are still interested pls send me a PM Smiley

Will send you after Eloquent reject it.

~~MZ~~

Muhammed Zakir (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 09:42:06 AM

I forgot to put a line saying "no to ask this"! Grin I have insufficient details which is asked by Solvemedia and I am lazy to spent more timr on verifying it. Tongue Anyway, for my permanent faucet, I will have to verify it. Till then I need a temporary Solvemedia partner. Smiley

~~MZ~~

cryptoforcause

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 09:53:47 AM

I got a solvemedia account. PM me if you are still looking for it.
elm
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 10:08:47 AM

I forgot to put a line saying "no to ask this"! Grin I have insufficient details which is asked by Solvemedia and I am lazy to spent more timr on verifying it. Tongue Anyway, for my permanent faucet, I will have to verify it. Till then I need a temporary Solvemedia partner. Smiley

~~MZ~~

thank You for answering Smiley very much appreciated and good luck
Muhammed Zakir (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 10:35:46 AM

I got a solvemedia account. PM me if you are still looking for it.

Waiting for above users replies.

thank You for answering Smiley very much appreciated and good luck

You're welcome! I will try my best to answer every wuestion asked to me or questions which I know the answer of except unnecessary or unneeded questions. Good luck with your coming-soon faucet! Smiley

~~MZ~~

snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 12:35:36 PM

Has anybody here ever actually been paid by SolveMedia? It is a $200 minimum payment here, and I've had over 1.73 million Solved Type-In video Captchas and still haven't reached the minimum payment.

Muhammed Zakir (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 06:23:01 PM

Has anybody here ever actually been paid by SolveMedia? It is a $200 minimum payment here, and I've had over 1.73 million Solved Type-In video Captchas and still haven't reached the minimum payment.

It maybe because of the country solvers are from. The post maybe helpful: http://www.quora.com/What-are-earnings-expectations-for-using-Solve-Medias-sponsored-CAPTCHA-on-a-per-user-basis .

~~MZ~~

elm
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 07:04:24 PM

solve media is not telling how much they will pay for xxx solved captchas?
snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 07:34:38 PM

If I go back and check my full account history, which is May 2014 until now, then I can see how many impressions, and I see that I have had over 1,730,000 Type-Ins solved and my account balance is currently sitting at around $173 - below the $200 min. payment limit. Basic math from there tells me that they must be paying me approximately $1 per 10,000 solved Type-In Captchas, or 1 penny/$0.01 per 100 solved Type-Ins.

That is undervaluing our traffic in my opinion, and they must be making a killing themselves taking what's probably a 90%+ cut from the advertisers whose long video ads your visitors are watching/solving.

Anyways, my traffic reduced greatly in November or so, and I was totally Ok with that and let it happen, because I was spending way more than I could afford on my BTC faucet. But if it hadn't dropped I would most likely have reached 2 million+ solved Captchas which should equal approx. $200 for the minimum cashout.

If I ever reach that and get a check from SolveMedia I will definitely pop back in here and let you guys know.
So good luck guys, but basically what I'm saying is unless the minimum cashout is lower where you live, it is hard to actually get paid from SolveMedia.

minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 08:53:39 PM

It's completely dependent on the advertisers in the advertisers at the current time. If no one is advertising, they can't give you any money. Therefore, they can't actually tell you how much, because they don't know.
elm
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 08:59:13 PM

It's completely dependent on the advertisers in the advertisers at the current time. If no one is advertising, they can't give you any money. Therefore, they can't actually tell you how much, because they don't know.

ok but they could tell the publishers that they have no advertisers and they cant pay out even a penny. publishers could switch to an alternative provider. does this make sense?
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 09:02:56 PM

ok but they could tell the publishers that they have no advertisers and they cant pay out even a penny. publishers could switch to an alternative provider. does this make sense?
I get what you're saying, but it honestly wouldn't be worth it. They rarely run out of advertisers, and sometimes they even put small banner ads on the captcha. For a publisher to switch back and forth through providers would probably just be a pain in the arse for them and wouldn't yield much better results.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: