Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:42:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would You like a design a new logo competition? There will be a bounty for a professional designed logo and the bounty will relflect this!
yes i think we need a better logo
No i like our logo and want it to stay the same
We should pay a professional to do it from community funds

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MULTIWALLET/Trusted-Cryptos group/Multiple Coin Support/MultiShift/Fiat Trading  (Read 107523 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 12:37:56 AM

Keep on selling  Grin

GREAT  Grin  Grin  Grin
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
longgege123456

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 12:44:42 AM

I'm pushing the price lower with my 900K sell order, give me some cheaper coins  Grin
Is that your 900 k? You fart die liar
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 12:47:49 AM

I'm pushing the price lower with my 900K sell order, give me some cheaper coins  Grin
Is that your 900 k? You fart die liar

You should know me... no reason to lie.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 12:49:53 AM

And if MWC is moving the wrong way then there are always options to get it back in the right way Cheesy
FryguyUK
Legendary

Activity: 801

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 12:52:53 AM

This scam dev has likely handed it over to himself on another account, hence why it happened and all of a sudden all these wonderful graphics already prepared.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 12:57:23 AM

This scam dev has likely handed it over to himself on another account, hence why it happened and all of a sudden all these wonderful graphics already prepared.

Those graphics, how long those it take 1 hour? 2 hours max.
FryguyUK
Legendary

Activity: 801

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 01:01:43 AM

Those graphics, how long those it take 1 hour? 2 hours max.

if you can think up, plan and design an original post like that, attractive logo and presentation and features etc in "1-2 hours". I commend you *applause* 
1 1 0 0 1 1 1 0 0 0 1

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 01:28:43 AM

What a joke!  This is the 2nd time I've invested in this coin.  Another lost Dev?  This coin is done!
you are mistaken. 1 dev left. me and RaDus are the other two devs. we are still here

Of course that we are here, the whole team is still here just one guy is missing, which is still ok as we are 7 people in the foundation.
We also have new member that became active form yesterday, more about him you will hear soon.

plus, things that is creating right now you will not believe that is possible at all.

Just hold your wmc!

Why are now trying to act like this is just something minor when you posted this on twitter?  

"Dear Community, unfortunatly we got screwed by your main developer. We need now time to review everything and decide how to go on with MWC."

That is not the statement of a team that knows what's going on or how to handle it.  I'm out!  You guys can't even be honest with yourselves.
pc52013141234

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 02:14:28 AM

The new Wallet:

The Block explorer:

Social media tab with irc to our channel:

We don't need screenshots.We just need a Download link.

pc52013141234

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 02:24:05 AM

look!188sat 220sat  250sat 268sat 300sat. who set up many sellwall....... Huh

lihaidong198871

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 03:11:43 AM

Just dump ,guys ,I want to buy more cheap coins Grin
alexius89

Activity: 709
Merit: 500

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 05:54:05 AM

Dear Community,

We apologize again for the unforseen trouble.  We were all shocked about the situation yesterday but we continued our work already!

some points which are important:

(1) The Team consists of currently 6 Developer (2 technical Developer, 2 Web designer/designer, 2 PR dev's)
All of us are aware of the upcomming challanges and developments. We will face them with much effort!

(2) A new Roadmap with a few differences will be published in the next few days. There are other exiting features upcoming soon.

(3) We are still working hard in order to achieve our main goals. Be patient as you have u been before.

I can imagine and understand that there is currently some lack of trust.
We hope to get the trust back by delivering various features in the future.

All of you know that we have worked up to now a lot to bring Multiwallet forward.
We spent the most of our spare time with discussing features and are looking for forward to the milestone.

the possibbilty to intgrate various coins into our Multiwallet.

Further updates will be posted today. Stay tuned.

thanks for reading.

edit: Ideas, suggestions, wishes, questions, constructive critic are very welcome
via PM, thread post, twitter, IRC

also please visit  #multiwallet in IRC_freenode to share your thoughts :-)
best regards

longgege123456

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 06:54:11 AM

Dear Community,

We apologize again for the unforseen trouble.  We were all shocked about the situation yesterday but we continued our work already!

(1) The Team consists of currently 6 Developer (2 technical Developer, 2 Web designer/designer, 2 PR dev's)
All of us are aware of the upcomming challanges and developments. We will face them with much effort!

(2) A new Roadmap with a few differences will be published in the next few days. There are other exiting features upcoming soon.

(3) We are still working hard in order to achieve our main goals. Be patient as you have u been before.

All of you know that we have worked up to now a lot to bring Multiwallet forward.
We spent the most of our spare time with discussing features and are looking for forward to the milestone.

thanks for reading.

edit: Ideas, suggestions, wishes, questions, constructive critic are very welcome

also please visit  #multiwallet in IRC_freenode to share your thoughts :-)
best regards

Why do you want to delete my post? Are you really a liar? A coin is twice my day hoax
sovie (OP)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 06:54:55 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2014, 12:13:13 AM by sovie

Dear Community,

thanks for reading.

also please visit  #multiwallet in IRC_freenode to share your thoughts :-)
best regards

It was mentioned that constructive criticism is totally okay.

We understand that many investors might feel angry.
The only advice we can give now is to hold your coins, the future will be much brighter.

Any kind of FUD and non respective posts will be deleted.
Please stick to the rule then we are all fine.

-sovie

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:48:08 AM

What all of you guys seem to forget, is that we (the team members that are here) are also srewed by this Developer that made false promisses to all of us.

We (the team members that are here) now have to handle:

1. The coin
2. The Exchanges
3. You all....who are giving us the blame, eventhough we are here to continue with the development of the coin.

Don't understand me wrong, I do understand that you are all angry.....so are we....and even though we get all the BS....we will continue. You can join us, or decide not to.....It's your choose.

About the screenshots from the new wallet....I have made those screenshots, they are from my Mac. There is a little thing that needs to be fixed....The IRC has a dotted output like.this.between.every.word. that.I.type.

Also the windows wallets are not compiled yet. That is why the wallets are not available for downloads yet.
If you don't mind the dots in the IRC and you have a MAC....then PM and I will send you the wallet as you can see on the pictures.

It is completly working.
longgege123456

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 08:26:10 AM

What all of you guys seem to forget, is that we (the team members that are here) are also srewed by this Developer that made false promisses to all of us.

1. The coin
2. The Exchanges
3. You all....who are giving us the blame, eventhough we are here to continue with the development of the coin.

Don't understand me wrong, I do understand that you are all angry.....so are we....and even though we get all the BS....we will continue. You can join us, or decide not to.....It's your choose.

About the screenshots from the new wallet....I have made those screenshots, they are from my Mac. There is a little thing that needs to be fixed....The IRC has a dotted output like.this.between.every.word. that.I.type.

Also the windows wallets are not compiled yet. That is why the wallets are not available for downloads yet.
If you don't mind the dots in the IRC and you have a MAC....then PM and I will send you the wallet as you can see on the pictures.

It is completly working.
We just want to know why you promised plug-in cancelled at the last minute Why is the last minute?
longgege123456

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 08:30:02 AM

Wait ten days didn't point the emergence of new features There is no any progress even just a bit too The release of anything team for 6 what on earth are you doing? Do not to come out, do not have to receive
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 08:44:25 AM

1. The coin
2. The Exchanges

It is completly working.
We just want to know why you promised plug-in cancelled at the last minute Why is the last minute?

We are explaining that the whole time.... The developer that was doing that task ( CryptoBear ) kept us all waiting untill the last minute. The day before he told us to put a count down in the ANN because he was "on the last strech". However now it seems that he was not . He was just pumping and dumping the coin. When he dissapeared we informed all of you what was happening at that moment. You must understand that we where as shocked and angry as you all are...we understand that too.

Why the last minute? Because that is when CryptoBear dissapeard....if I knew before, I would have told you all....we didn't know untill we informed you.
Anyway the result would have been the same...massive dump and angry people.
But don't worry about us.....we will handle that too
deathmul

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 08:52:59 AM

NanoWallet Python Plugin is still actual? When?

pc52013141234

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:00:03 AM

From 501sat to 93sat.
Now 4.8btc to 300sat Wink
stimulus

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: