Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:42:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would You like a design a new logo competition? There will be a bounty for a professional designed logo and the bounty will relflect this!
yes i think we need a better logo
No i like our logo and want it to stay the same
We should pay a professional to do it from community funds

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MULTIWALLET/Trusted-Cryptos group/Multiple Coin Support/MultiShift/Fiat Trading  (Read 107527 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 07:32:49 PM

Very nice update Smiley THX for the work !

P.S.
I wonder about the poor market resonance. And there is always this fucking sell wall around 400sats....
it is a bot playing still, make me nervous too... but hope that soon we will get momentum and will eat all of those who are trying to get few % of profit...

lol, all it would take is 2 BTC to eat that wall and the person pulled all their orders for that reason.

We are on a new page now and I would really like to get help with compiling the Linux-QT from source while the Development Team is still around.

When compiling the Linux QT from source, I am running into errors in everything that has to do with serveur.cpp connecting to the IRC.

correction. the whole file doubled itself in itself somehow. fixing now

ok, so I deleted both the <<<<<HEAD as the first line and <<<<<FETCH as the last line and the doubled lines and it is now building.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 07:40:20 PM

Very nice update Smiley THX for the work !

P.S.
I wonder about the poor market resonance. And there is always this fucking sell wall around 400sats....
it is a bot playing still, make me nervous too... but hope that soon we will get momentum and will eat all of those who are trying to get few % of profit...

lol, all it would take is 2 BTC to eat that wall and the person pulled all their orders for that reason.

We are on a new page now and I would really like to get help with compiling the Linux-QT from source while the Development Team is still around.

When compiling the Linux QT from source, I am running into errors in everything that has to do with serveur.cpp connecting to the IRC.

correction. the whole file doubled itself in itself somehow. fixing now

ok, so I deleted both the <<<<<HEAD as the first line and <<<<<FETCH as the last line and the doubled lines and it is now building.

I have seen that <<<<<HEAD as the first line and <<<<<FETCH before.....I had that problem once when I uploaded files to the Github, every file had <<<HEAD ....<<<<FETCH included into the code. I had to review all the files for this, serveral files where full with this
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 07:52:52 PM

Success, Linux QT built

Should also note that in the "SOCIAL NETWORKS" in the Console/PM that if you type in something without having someone to pm, it will crash the wallet and you need to restart it.

Edit: This bug is present on both the Windows Wallet and the Linux wallet I compiled from source
mdtspain
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 07:57:14 PM

Success, Linux QT built

Should also note that in the "SOCIAL NETWORKS" in the Console/PM that if you type in something without having someone to pm, it will crash the wallet and you need to restart it.

Edit: This bug is present on both the Windows Wallet and the Linux wallet I compiled from source

I also think that the anon in the wallets that you compiled your self will not be working. You can test this by pushing the MultiSwitch button, If there will come a new address then it works...but I don't think so
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 08:03:43 PM

Success, Linux QT built

I also think that the anon in the wallets that you compiled your self will not be working. You can test this by pushing the MultiSwitch button, If there will come a new address then it works...but I don't think so

You are right, a new address is not generated when pushing the button.
mdtspain
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 08:06:39 PM

Success, Linux QT built

You are right, a new address is not generated when pushing the button.

Sorry to say it....but good  Wink
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 08:13:56 PM

Sorry to say it....but good  Wink

Why?
mdtspain
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 08:21:46 PM

We have decided that only the compiled wallets will have the anon, also the in wallet trading will only become available in compiled wallets (when we finish the development). We just don't want that other coins come in and copy our hard work.

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 08:37:14 PM

We have decided that only the compiled wallets will have the anon, also the in wallet trading will only become available in compiled wallets (when we finish the development). We just don't want that other coins come in and copy our hard work.

OK well if I will not be able to compile my own code and use these features then there is no use in investing, I don't know you and do not trust precompiled code I cannot check for myself.
LazerPanther

Activity: 334
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 08:42:43 PM

Edited: It is working for me since I am using the precompiled wallet. I support the dev's decision to keep it closed since others would immediately take it. I have about 4btc in MWC and will be holding. MWC has a lot going for it and a lot more coming up.
alexius89

Activity: 709
Merit: 500

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 08:44:20 PM

thanks my friend!  have a nice evening on the couch ;-)

mdtspain
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 08:44:57 PM

OK well if I will not be able to compile my own code and use these features then there is no use in investing, I don't know you and do not trust precompiled code I cannot check for myself.

That is true. We just protect the coin and the people that invest in it should be sure that the futures that we develop will not be on the street next week. If that would be the case then the investments in this coin would only have a value for 1 week. We see it as an protection for our investors.
sovie (OP)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 08:51:35 PM

A reply to Cressington : no what you mean is you can't have the oppertunity to copy
what we have achieved.

No one is forcing you to use anon and the wallets are exactly the same
as they were before, used normally.

So no need to make a scene if you don't like the fact and or respect
developers efforts then we ask that you follow so me other developer
who will allow you to do what you want.

We also request that you not liabise us with false innuendos and or rhetoric
which quite frankly nononw of us know who you are or that you have any authority
in anything whatsoever.

So to some it up for everyone else this guys unhappy that he can't copy our work
but can still use the same wallet thats been up on github and everyone has been using
all along for months without one simple anon button.

We have a right to develop and to provide services to those who wish to use them free
from harrassment and ambiguous innuendos based on nothing but either jealosy, or the
intent to plagarise. After all we have done this all for the community from our own funds
time and hard work and we will ne offering the community much more they ever though possible
from a coin.

We are not asking the community for funds either so any and all your assertions that
you have made or are thinking of making are the makings of a good tv show but nothing
more, Mr Fudder so to those of you who would like to just come and spread fud for the sake of it
we do not give you consent to do so, and we reserve the right to operate and work
in peace and without recource of harrasment.

thank you kindly for your interest in our coin
 Wink

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
lager

Activity: 98

https://twitter.com/brajon/lists/crypto-list

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 08:53:27 PM

Anon feature works for me perfectly too! Smiley

Griffith
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 09:20:36 PM

sorry, i need to keep my code i work on private for now.
LazerPanther

Activity: 334

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 09:57:30 PM

Rock on Sovie. Well spoken.

A reply to Cressington : no what you mean is you can't have the oppertunity to copy
what we have achieved.

which quite frankly nononw of us know who you are or that you have any authority
in anything whatsoever.

So to some it up for everyone else this guys unhappy that he can't copy our work
but can still use the same wallet thats been up on github and everyone has been using

We have a right to develop and to provide services to those who wish to use them free
from harrassment and ambiguous innuendos based on nothing but either jealosy, or the
intent to plagarise. After all we have done this all for the community from our own funds
time and hard work and we will ne offering the community much more they ever though possible
from a coin.

We are not asking the community for funds either so any and all your assertions that
you have made or are thinking of making are the makings of a good tv show but nothing
more, Mr Fudder so to those of you who would like to just come and spread fud for the sake of it
we do not give you consent to do so, and we reserve the right to operate and work

Wink
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 10:08:05 PM

what we have achieved.

in anything whatsoever.

from a coin.

Wink

Wow, what a lack of respect for people investing in your coin, if you want to play the speculation game then I have a big problem with that. You want to be 1 post anonymous developers and force everyone to only use your precompiled code so where is the trust?

Yes, I can compile code, nodes, seednodes, light wallet work, always online wallets, forums and I also own 2% of the money supply.
lager

Activity: 98

https://twitter.com/brajon/lists/crypto-list

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 10:32:15 PM

what we have achieved.

in anything whatsoever.

from a coin.

Wink

Wow, what a lack of respect for people investing in your coin, if you want to play the speculation game then I have a big problem with that. You want to be 1 post anonymous developers and force everyone to only use your precompiled code so where is the trust?

Yes, I can compile code, nodes, seednodes, light wallet work, always online wallets, forums and I also own 2% of the money supply.

Here is not about lack of respect, it's quite opposite actually. No-one says that all this features will be not open for public and in non pre-compiled code, just there are experience that teach us differently. After some time passed and things are proved as working, all features will be delivered openly, this just mean it is matter of time. If you are really supporter to this coin and investor from early days of this coin, than you probably know what kind of situation happens and this is not only story in this particular coin, but in many other too. With all this hard work and determination to deliver what we promised about its a securing the investment, not scamming the investors.
By other side what is guaranty that some other dev from other coin will not use feature that you build for a months and scam your own time, investment and reputation for nothing. And where you found out that the dev behind the multiwallet coin is 1 post anonymous ones??? look on their member status here, it telling more than enough.

Im recomending to take a closer look on previous posts as also website and other materials, than we can talk about 1 post anonymous developer...

Again, I'm not underestimate your honest intention as investor, but don't give the right to yourself to call our team anonymous developers after almost 2 months of hard and daily based work here. Results in active development telling different story that one trying to appear here. Thanks again and looking forward to contribute together for mutual benefit of multiwallet and multiwalletcoin.

sovie (OP)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 10:33:16 PM

Well you see cressington
you answer both your grievieneces quite eloquently yourself,
the last time I checked respect had nothing to do do with investment
and secondly all this rehotoric you keep spewing out of your well fed pie hole
is exactly that your problems, so once again and very respectfully
this time please do bugger off as we would rather not have unruly
customers as yourself more worried about your problems than
solutions. There are plenty of coins so jog on son we've all
heard your stories, we are focused on solutions only and how
we achieve them is entirely upto us, and so far we have achieved everyone
before time on schedule and in good working order, a better record than
99 of all the coins you're invested in, probably the very source of most of your
problems so good luck fella been nice knowing you, now kindly leave
the rest of us good people around here alone and problem free!
Oh and do have nice day
 Wink

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Griffith
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 10:35:39 PM

dont look at the fact that you cant see what i coded as a lack of respect. i am keeping it secret because i am applying for an internship at coinbase and they want proof that i know what i am doing, so i am keeping a portfolio of code i am managing private so i can prove its mine, putting it public would hurt me greatly because someone else could copy it and then i would have to prove it was mine and that is too much trouble.

pending acceptance/rejection for the position is more than likely the time our code will be completely open again/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: