Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:10:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would You like a design a new logo competition? There will be a bounty for a professional designed logo and the bounty will relflect this!
yes i think we need a better logo
No i like our logo and want it to stay the same
We should pay a professional to do it from community funds

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MULTIWALLET/Trusted-Cryptos group/Multiple Coin Support/MultiShift/Fiat Trading  (Read 107527 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
doc12
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1042

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:22:09 PM

Unfortunatly the whole altcoin world is just a big scam at the moment (95%). I think to many people got burned last year and more and more are leaving the cryptocoin world.

I hope you dont get discouraged by the low interest atm, sooner or later this coin will gain attation IMO. But nevertheless we should try to stay at bittrex, maybe everyone who invested here can make some small trades in the spare time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sovie (OP)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:57:40 PM

Unfortunatly the whole altcoin world is just a big scam at the moment (95%). I think to many people got burned last year and more and more are leaving the cryptocoin world.

I hope you dont get discouraged by the low interest atm, sooner or later this coin will gain attation IMO. But nevertheless we should try to stay at bittrex, maybe everyone who invested here can make some small trades in the spare time.

Im actively buying and trading everyday and so are some of the others who can afford to do so,
and we will do this for the good of the coin. I encourage all of you to make small little trades and if
enough of us do this .2 per day will be no problem to get too with little loss to us all.

It is significan't that there are no sellers below 300 of the 18 million coins in the MWC hands
and i take this as a sign of confidence in our work, and i can't blame investors for wanting
to keep hold of the coins they do have!

We have a roadmap and coding is difficult and software production does take time but we will
keep to our goals and we will prevail.

If Mwc holders wish to contribute to a fund if they are to busy just for us to use in small trades to stay above
the  bittrex threshold then please do so there are mwc addresses on the OP

other than that keep staking your coins, you all know or should know what this coin is all about
so it would stand to reason that those that retain their coins will see great dividends.

I for one have total faith in the final outcome and won't sell my coins which will eventually
become one of the most sort after items in alt crypto, and trust me that i have precious little
money to buy more, but still i will not sell, so take heart and stake your coins
as you're litterally printing your own money Wink

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
alexius89

Activity: 709
Merit: 500

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 05:08:52 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2014, 06:07:06 PM by alexius89

Hi All,

Some updates to share today :-)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/19lJagq3vz-L4TKuCLbZvH1B9U8dAV_RpjBwGfEme4Sw

Interesting to see is a pretty nice Trading Volume on Thttps://titanbit.net/
Furthermore we expect a Major Suprise from a Third party partner very soon.
We will share the Project as soon as we got their "GO"

so stay tuned!

Thanks all for continues support and wish you all a nice Monday tomorrow.

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:42:23 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2014, 06:59:05 PM by Crestington

Maybe you understand why I have been pushing you guys a bit? Small and constant updates are probably much better than large ones every once in a while.

Have you considered a name change? MultiWalletCoin is fairly unubiquitous

Branding, color scheme and graphics tends to do much better than just the underlying tech. Look at DogeCoin, it was based off of JunkCoin with very basic code but it did very well because the idea was cute and fun and they built a large community around it through Reddit, etc.

Would you also reconsider my proposal about the Fees being increased (but not destroyed) and changes to the thresholds to improve efficiency/reduce longterm Bloat? It would add extra incentive to Stake as you would get 5% a year minimum plus extra rewards depending on the amount of volume from wallet to wallet transactions. As long as the Fees aren't a ridiculous amount it would be much better because the amount of inflation is steady and predictable at 5% a year but your reward for actively Staking and promoting use of the network could be 10-20% a year.
dirtyboots77

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 04:36:45 AM

Anyone willing to do a pink/Mwc swap at 2-1 off market let me know...tired of pink losing steam every time I buy in at the low...plus I want 1M MWC
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 12:37:51 PM

Anyone willing to do a pink/Mwc swap at 2-1 off market let me know...tired of pink losing steam every time I buy in at the low...plus I want 1M MWC

I have 400k for sale on Bittrex @ 298 only large order on there and I would hold on to it but I'm going to Vegas next week for my 30th Birthday so I would prefer the extra cash.
sovie (OP)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 02:13:21 PM

I think you will find if you look closely there are two bots doing battle for the last 2 weeks with those small trades,
so unless you want to buy a large order they will win every time.
Nothing that we can do about bots unfortunantly.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
dirtyboots77

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 02:52:41 PM

I have 400k for sale on Bittrex @ 298 only large order on there and I would hold on to it but I'm going to Vegas next week for my 30th Birthday so I would prefer the extra cash.

I could swap 800k pink for that...might only translate to 0.4-0.5BTC in the pink market but I don;t know how likely you'd be avle to move any large amount of MWC right now.  Unless you want to do a 1-1 swap and then just buy back the MWC later as I have no intention of dumping my holdings.  Thsi pink is really doing me no good and I only bought it cheap to flip but the price hasnt moved at all so its collecting dust at the moment
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 09:38:45 PM

I could swap 800k pink for that...might only translate to 0.4-0.5BTC in the pink market but I don;t know how likely you'd be avle to move any large amount of MWC right now.  Unless you want to do a 1-1 swap and then just buy back the MWC later as I have no intention of dumping my holdings.  Thsi pink is really doing me no good and I only bought it cheap to flip but the price hasnt moved at all so its collecting dust at the moment

I'm not really worried, if it doesn't sell before I go I'll just remove my order but I wouldn't go any lower than that.
dirtyboots77

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 05:35:28 AM

I'm not really worried, if it doesn't sell before I go I'll just remove my order but I wouldn't go any lower than that.

no worries, thats why I wanted to offer the 1-1 option so it didnt look like a loan shark deal.  the offer still stands if you want to trade and buy it back later, although if youre planning on taking the money to vegas...might be a gamble on top of a gamble!
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 06:41:52 AM

no worries, thats why I wanted to offer the 1-1 option so it didnt look like a loan shark deal.  the offer still stands if you want to trade and buy it back later, although if youre planning on taking the money to vegas...might be a gamble on top of a gamble!

Yeah I don't do loans or buyback stuff, wouldn't mind being able to buy some later on though, I just can't expect to buy back when I have rent and bills as well.
doc12
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1042

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 11:34:33 PM

Nice to see some traning going on again  Smiley
rage1337

Activity: 503
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 06:25:21 PM

Hello everyone,

here is the german thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=846277.0

Best regards
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 06:57:00 PM

Update in wallet trading.

We are working on the Cryptsy exchange, the 24hr % change is now calculated and the BID and ASK fields are now also filled. These gave a big problem, because there are ~450 different coin pairs on Cryptsy and the BID and ASK can NOT be retreived like the rest of the information i this screen. They need to be retreived 1 by 1 and then matched. The problem is that we can make only a few API calls a minute....NOT 450 at max speed.

We now will make some minor changes in the lay-out, make the links to the ordering screen and start to retreive data there as well. The lay-out for the ordering screen will be the first thing we need to do, this will be a template for all the Exchanges we going to add

link for bigger image:https://i.imgur.com/f5FL0t0.png
Pickleninja

Activity: 242

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:05:33 PM

We are working on the Cryptsy exchange, the 24hr % change is now calculated and the BID and ASK fields are now also filled. These gave a big problem, because there are ~450 different coin pairs on Cryptsy and the BID and ASK can NOT be retreived like the rest of the information i this screen. They need to be retreived 1 by 1 and then matched. The problem is that we can make only a few API calls a minute....NOT 450 at max speed.

We now will make some minor changes in the lay-out, make the links to the ordering screen and start to retreive data there as well. The lay-out for the ordering screen will be the first thing we need to do, this will be a template for all the Exchanges we going to add

Nice! Great work!
dirtyboots77

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 03:06:47 PM

Keep it up devs. You're doing great
Pickleninja

Activity: 242

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 01:35:18 PM

One thing that would be cool (not to add requirement creep); but a 1 week/1 month/1 year % change would be pretty cool.

-pickle
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 04:19:58 PM

Keep up the great work, I have been promoting your work where I can
coinme.info

Activity: 297

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 01:06:37 AM

First time Multiwallet user here and having an issue getting the wallet sync'd up for the first time.

Just getting this in the wallet debug log.

connection timeout
trying connection 129.21.141.139:52014 lastseen=120.4hrs

Are there any other nodes I can try?
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 09:03:51 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2014, 09:59:06 AM by mdtspain

First time Multiwallet user here and having an issue getting the wallet sync'd up for the first time.

Just getting this in the wallet debug log.

connection timeout
trying connection 129.21.141.139:52014 lastseen=120.4hrs

Are there any other nodes I can try?

Hi,
Yes we are aware of this, we had to change our node that is hardcoded, and didn't want to release a new wallet just for this.

Here are some nodes.

or an example conf file

MultiWalletCoin.conf

listen=1
server=1
maxconnections=100
rpcuser=yourusername
rpcpassword=yourpassword
addnode=129.21.141.60
addnode=86.58.10.3
addnode=74.131.111.225
addnode=208.64.29.243
addnode=206.188.78.215
rpcport=52015
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1

Regards,

Michael
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: