Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:17:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 [1681] 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 ... 2191 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XMR] Monero Speculation  (Read 3312246 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
walonek

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:03:51 PM

pff... That is all of this rebounce ? LOL. Single every coin rebounced more than noMore(of main coins like ETH, LTC or DASH, XRP)... After 1,5 month of free fall it rebounced from bottom... 10% Cheesy. It went out of 30RSI in 1D and 3D and this is the end of rebounce. Such a weak coin... it will take longer to reach 0.02 than i thought.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:08:45 PM

oh boy, wouldn't have thought that the market reacts as predicted by everyone. broke my golden rule and touched my btc stash yesterday to purchase at ~ 0.014 and it already worked out pretty well
I didn't worry about the snapshot and bought all the way down - didn't fancy waking up at 6am this morning. Its been a fantastic day for profits so far.
walonek

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:13:55 PM

Just checked. XMR rebounce is FOURTH FROM THE BOTTOM at POLONIEX! Cheesy
xiaokele

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:44:06 PM

oh boy, wouldn't have thought that the market reacts as predicted by everyone. broke my golden rule and touched my btc stash yesterday to purchase at ~ 0.014 and it already worked out pretty well

Well if it looks like a horse and if it smells like a horse, it most likely is a horse. I bought back as well at 0.014 along with my other alts after the snapshot. Bitcoin took a punch though but at least I'm not at a huge loss assuming alts will recover from now on.
What pisses me off is BTG appears to be an amateur project destined to fail, I highly doubt they'll even release a working wallet where you can safely claim from cold storage.

They need to fail, otherwise this whole freakshow of "forking-cause-free-money" might become a trend ...
dusty rhodes

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:57:35 PM

Well if it looks like a horse and if it smells like a horse, it most likely is a horse. I bought back as well at 0.014 along with my other alts after the snapshot. Bitcoin took a punch though but at least I'm not at a huge loss assuming alts will recover from now on.
What pisses me off is BTG appears to be an amateur project destined to fail, I highly doubt they'll even release a working wallet where you can safely claim from cold storage.

They need to fail, otherwise this whole freakshow of "forking-cause-free-money" might become a trend ...

i liked this fork because it allowed me to enter the game but i could see it happening too much that would suck
xiaokele

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:58:45 PM

Just checked. XMR rebounce is FOURTH FROM THE BOTTOM at POLONIEX! Cheesy

https://i.imgur.com/iKZHbkD.gifv

Man, I'm writing one punchline after another. I bet these fellas are totally sad now and regret buying Monero he he
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:45:36 PM

https://upbit.com/exchange?code=CRIX.UPBIT.BTC-XMR

What is this Korean exchange it is not listed on coinmarketcap. Does anyone know anything more of them? Are they new or use some other name also or, ..

Is that an exchange or just website with listed datas from exchanges?  LOL
walonek

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:04:52 PM

@xiaokele
One look at the charts - "Yep i am still right, noMore belivers and priests are still struggling". I like your part about "They need to fail". I agree they will fail when people greed will win and make BTC forks the mint like for FIATs. What you see is the END of CRYPTOBUBBLE. Just like the end when Gox gone bankrupt. Now ppl themselves from their greed destroy the idea of Bitcoin and Satoshi. It will come back - but more controlled. Soviet Union and stalin won. All west and china became "Homo Sovieticus". For greed and luxury you will resign from every kind of freedom. I will laugh from you till you all will rotten to the core Smiley
walonek

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:15:28 PM

You think BTC is going down the drain too ?

You blind ? BTC 7% below TOP and noMore price in BTC does not move Smiley. Have faith... Only faith can help you hodl for another few years. USD price of noMore also is on the edge of downbreak "belivers". 85 USD is the support. Someone in this thread wrote that it will cost less than 60 usd. I would give a single shoot he was right until noMore price in BTC will not rise.

And again belivers - there will be NO MONEY FLOW TO ALTS. It will be FIAT CASH OUT of 1-2 year GAINS!

So believers. are you still there, priests of noMore ? Noone does such analysis here... NOONE.

You are now laughing that now it grows in BTC. Who now says that "look noMore holds its value in USD!". Band of unrealistic noMorers... This is the EXACT symthome of END. This Bubble END! noMore is the perfect representation cause it did not grown and left many unsatisfied players. Thats why you still got faith and search for ANY news which CAN change the tide about for 5% when at other alts it did tides of +-25%. Perfect community to tell this is the beginning of long term bear market.
cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 5127

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:35:54 PM

We have a beautiful little cup and handle forming on the 5m chart.
rinus

Activity: 362
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:38:27 PM

You think BTC is going down the drain too ?

You blind ? BTC 7% below TOP and noMore price in BTC does not move Smiley. Have faith... Only faith can help you hodl for another few years. USD price of noMore also is on the edge of downbreak "belivers". 85 USD is the support. Someone in this thread wrote that it will cost less than 60 usd. I would give a single shoot he was right until noMore price in BTC will not rise.

And again belivers - there will be NO MONEY FLOW TO ALTS. It will be FIAT CASH OUT of 1-2 year GAINS!

So believers. are you still there, priests of noMore ? Noone does such analysis here... NOONE.

You are now laughing that now it grows in BTC. Who now says that "look noMore holds its value in USD!". Band of unrealistic noMorers... This is the EXACT symthome of END. This Bubble END! noMore is the perfect representation cause it did not grown and left many unsatisfied players. Thats why you still got faith and search for ANY news which CAN change the tide about for 5% when at other alts it did tides of +-25%. Perfect community to tell this is the beginning of long term bear market.

i pitty u ... this is a strong community, go waste somebody else's time Smiley. lik da we int vlams zoen zeg, wuk nen ul
johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:02:07 PM

i pitty u ... this is a strong community, go waste somebody else's time Smiley. lik da we int vlams zoen zeg, wuk nen ul

He wastes your time only if you give him your attention. Just ignore him.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
DaveyJones

Activity: 768
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:11:13 AM

he is that kind of desperate that he doesn't care at all... Cheesy
Detective Cuffs

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:50:25 AM

We have a beautiful little cup and handle forming on the 5m chart.

Im seeing cup forming in daily, no handle yet  Cheesy
johnalan

Activity: 200
Merit: 47

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:31:40 PM

What a strength. What a power. 6% bounce after 1 month downtrend LOL. Any other coin performs better.

You must have very little of value in your life friend, to spend so much time trying to upset people on an esoteric internet forum.

If you intend to forewarn people that's kind of you, you've communicated that message - and if XMR/BTC does fall to nothing, those who heeded your advice will obviously be grateful.
Instead, if you're just an angry little guy, with too few interests, friends, loved ones, to satiate his time - then that's pretty sad indeed.

Fulfilled adults wouldn't engage in the type of behavior you've decided to here, maybe you're neither.

Find something else to do friend, you'll be happier for it.
johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:37:57 PM

he is that kind of desperate that he doesn't care at all... Cheesy

If nobody ever responded to his crap the kid would fuck off sooner or later.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
KeyJockey

Activity: 608
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:24:06 PM

Hey Guys:

I'm posting this today just in case it's helpful to anyone else... odd as it may seem, in this day and age of everything being constantly 'online' I feel like some of y'all here are actually "friends", even though none of us have ever met, LOL.

I've gotten a lot of benefit from the conversations and advice here over the past couple years and want to say THANKS again to everyone for that, most of all.

Maybe it's just me, maybe just some personal reaction, but... lately... I'm just BURNED OUT.

Srsly can't cope with all this shit, what's happening in the crypto world lately. 

It's just too much, LOL.  Every day some new goddamn drama and crisis and change and OMG OMG what will we do, what will happen, aaaaah  aaaaahhh Tongue

I gotta step back or my head'll explode.

Doesn't help, of course, that I sort of fucked up bad and damaged my "stack" fairly severely recently JUST WHEN things turned down after the epic RUN of ALTS this year, since around March, and as the "alts" (especially XMR after August 21st POP) recently have taken such a big HIT, just as BTC started rallying so hard ahead of all this goddamn fucking "fork drama" going on.  And FFS it's NOT EVEN OVER YET, it'll be going on STILL thru probably Nov and into Dec I guess...?  Sad

SO... can't deal, man.  Srsly.  Gotta step back... I gotta TRY and fucking detach at least for a while.

I think what I'm gonna do here is just lock down ALL my various crypto coins into secure COLD PAPER WALLETS, print a few copies and save 'em 2-3 places, then DELETE EVERYTHING crypto related from my computer and just try and STOP THINKING about this shit all day every day 24/7.

Then maybe in a year or so, come back and check the paper wallets and find it's all worth over $1,000,000... OR it's all gone to shit and totally worthless.

Whateva'... LOL

Probably won't come to THAT, probably just need a few days or a couple weeks away to get *clear* again, but... Jeez it's just too much, ya know?

Anyone else feeling like this, just wanted to post and say, "Me too, man! It ain't just YOU".  In case that helps Smiley

Anyway thanks again, everyone.  I'm sure I'll still be around reading here, at least LURKING even if "quiet".  This isn't some "goodbye" or anything like that but seriously I just gotta rachet shit DOWN a notch or two.

Best wishes to everyone, and maybe an early "Merry Christmas" and "Happy Holidays" to all... JUST IN CASE I do end up "out" for more than a couple months LOL

- 1KeyJKVWVxdavKTetDJpQWdUaota5jbtX6 -
garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 02:39:23 PM

Hey Guys:

I'm posting this today just in case it's helpful to anyone else... odd as it may seem, in this day and age of everything being constantly 'online' I feel like some of y'all here are actually "friends", even though none of us have ever met, LOL.

I've gotten a lot of benefit from the conversations and advice here over the past couple years and want to say THANKS again to everyone for that, most of all.

Maybe it's just me, maybe just some personal reaction, but... lately... I'm just BURNED OUT.

Srsly can't cope with all this shit, what's happening in the crypto world lately. 

It's just too much, LOL.  Every day some new goddamn drama and crisis and change and OMG OMG what will we do, what will happen, aaaaah  aaaaahhh Tongue

Doesn't help, of course, that I sort of fucked up bad and damaged my "stack" fairly severely recently JUST WHEN things turned down after the epic RUN of ALTS this year, since around March, and as the "alts" (especially XMR after August 21st POP) recently have taken such a big HIT, just as BTC started rallying so hard ahead of all this goddamn fucking "fork drama" going on.  And FFS it's NOT EVEN OVER YET, it'll be going on STILL thru probably Nov and into Dec I guess...?  Sad

SO... can't deal, man.  Srsly.  Gotta step back... I gotta TRY and fucking detach at least for a while.

I think what I'm gonna do here is just lock down ALL my various crypto coins into secure COLD PAPER WALLETS, print a few copies and save 'em 2-3 places, then DELETE EVERYTHING crypto related from my computer and just try and STOP THINKING about this shit all day every day 24/7.

Then maybe in a year or so, come back and check the paper wallets and find it's all worth over $1,000,000... OR it's all gone to shit and totally worthless.

Whateva'... LOL

Probably won't come to THAT, probably just need a few days or a couple weeks away to get *clear* again, but... Jeez it's just too much, ya know?

Anyone else feeling like this, just wanted to post and say, "Me too, man! It ain't just YOU".  In case that helps Smiley

Anyway thanks again, everyone.  I'm sure I'll still be around reading here, at least LURKING even if "quiet".  This isn't some "goodbye" or anything like that but seriously I just gotta rachet shit DOWN a notch or two.

Best wishes to everyone, and maybe an early "Merry Christmas" and "Happy Holidays" to all... JUST IN CASE I do end up "out" for more than a couple months LOL

You need a vacation man. Take it easy, travel somewhere, refill your batteries then come back fresh. It wont be the end of the world if the whole crypto market collapsed.

pa

Activity: 527
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:44:40 PM

Hey Guys:

Whateva'... LOL

I feel the same way. Whether it's just the normal ebb and flow of self-interested human beings or whether larger forces or even "the powers that be" are at work is hard to say. But whatever brought us to this moment of exhaustion and peak uncertainty is quite powerful. I remember the rise of the personal computer and later the rise of the internet. Both were exciting and controversial, but they were nowhere near as mentally tiring as the crypto-wars.

On the other hand, I've never been more bullish long term. The contention and scams and psy-ops are because the stakes are so high. The world needs uncensorable digital money. Vacuums are unstable. It will happen. Probably soon.

Your approach... to just take a break and hodl... sounds healthy. IMHO the worst mistake would be to "cash out" of crypto when there's blood in the streets.

But what do I know?

aminorex
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1029

Sine secretum non libertas

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:25:44 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 04:47:50 PM by aminorex

For the overwhelming majority of people ignoring prices and holding as long as possible is both more profitable and vastly less stressful than actively trading. 

That said, the last few days have been great for trading on volatility.  The past 3 days made my year.  Further gains this year will be rolled into expanding my cold xmr stake (which i borrow against, to capitalize another crypto enterprise that has been consuming my available time).

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day.  Give a man a Poisson distribution and he eats at random times independent of one another, at a constant known rate.
Pages: « 1 ... 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 [1681] 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 ... 2191 »
  Print  

Jump to: