Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:30:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 [2171] 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XMR] Monero Speculation  (Read 3312330 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4859

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 06:16:22 PM

When I started following the project 2 years later, I was also interested in it, just like ZEC. Both are mined and both are aimed at anonymity. 

Zec is a trusted setup with makes it a fail from the get go.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
infofront
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 2780

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 10:02:28 PM
Merited by Hueristic (1)

When I started following the project 2 years later, I was also interested in it, just like ZEC. Both are mined and both are aimed at anonymity. 

Everyone and his brother can track and trace ZEC transactions now:
https://www.coindesk.com/business/2020/06/30/elliptic-follows-chainalysis-in-adding-zcash-to-monitoring-platform/
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 11:57:30 PM

https://www.coindesk.com/business/2020/06/30/elliptic-follows-chainalysis-in-adding-zcash-to-monitoring-platform/

“We are helping regulated businesses look at transactions on the blockchain and completely support people’s rights to financial privacy,” said Tom Robinson, Elliptic’s chief scientist. “If funds are seen to come from a shielded address, that might then trigger some additional compliance processes.”

“One of the core differences between us and Chainalysis is that they are really focused on law enforcement and so they will have customers who are asking them to de-anonymize the likes of Monero,” said Robinson. “We provide transaction screening tools for exchanges and don’t plan to offer our functionality on something like Monero where everything is private by default.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2021, 09:54:55 PM

I'm so disappointed. This has been one of my favorite coins for years, and everytime I buy it because it seems relatively low compared to the rest of the market.

I mean it makes sense, it's anonymous and known for its use on the darknet, so Legitimate businesses and many exchanges want nothing to do with it. But it's just such a good coin, it's like what Bitcoin tried to be. Perfect for sending money/value without anyone knowing, not the crazy halvenings and fees are doable. Is there some kind of segwit for monero by the way? Or would that ruin privacy?

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2021, 10:24:28 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2021, 10:35:46 PM by Hueristic
Merited by infofront (1)

Is there some kind of segwit for monero by the way? Or would that ruin privacy?

"SegWit fixed an issue called transaction malleability, which enabled BTC transaction data to be changed before the network processed these transactions."

Why would Monero want to fix something that is not and never was broken?

I'm so disappointed. This has been one of my favorite coins for years, and everytime I buy it because it seems relatively low compared to the rest of the market.

It has pretty much agreed that Monero has been suffering an attack from centralized exchanges issuing naked shorts and creating paper Monero in a fractional reserve capacity thereby selling shorters Monero that just doesn't exist in order to suppress the price and drive people away. This has been proven by the fact large exchanges have frozen withdrawals due to "liquidity issues" which would only happen in a fractional reserve system.

If you want to hold Monero you should expect TPTB to continue to attack the system until they can either find a way to manipulate it to their advantage or concede (which those in power NEVER do).

So with all that being said, If you are just a NGU fanboi then this is not the coin for you as it is a down and dirty trench fight.

BTC is held in high regard by the banking community now so if all you want is NGU then that is the place for you. Stay clear of shitcoins.

Monero for money and bitcoin for wealth storage and you will win long term.

cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 5127

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
December 12, 2021, 04:14:53 AM

I mean it makes sense, it's anonymous and known for its use on the darknet, so Legitimate businesses and many exchanges want nothing to do with it. But it's just such a good coin, it's like what Bitcoin tried to be. Perfect for sending money/value without anyone knowing, not the crazy halvenings and fees are doable. Is there some kind of segwit for monero by the way? Or would that ruin privacy?

I figure you MIGHT be asking about a way to implement HTLC type of layer two?  There are no projects that I know of outside of the vapor phase.

That said, Monero DOES take a different approach to the block size problem.  So it may evolve differently when it comes to scaling.
cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
December 12, 2021, 04:24:41 AM
Merited by Hueristic (1), infofront (1)

“We are helping regulated businesses look at transactions on the blockchain and completely support people’s rights to financial privacy,” said Tom Robinson, Elliptic’s chief scientist. “If funds are seen to come from a shielded address, that might then trigger some additional compliance processes.”

“One of the core differences between us and Chainalysis is that they are really focused on law enforcement and so they will have customers who are asking them to de-anonymize the likes of Monero,” said Robinson. “We provide transaction screening tools for exchanges and don’t plan to offer our functionality on something like Monero where everything is private by default.

Wow. Wow.  Wow.

ZCash just lost the single whisp of an idea of a shadow of a reasonable chance for a reason to exist at all.

At this point there are EXACTLY ZERO reasons for it to exist (which was already 99.9% true frankly) aside from paying for "Zooko"'s groceries.  I can only hope that he gets changed with securities fraud someday, as he should.

We are helping regulated businesses look at transactions on the blockchain and completely support people’s rights to financial privacy
said Tom Robinson, Elliptic’s chief scientist.

LOL.

cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 08:24:07 PM

OK!

So many times, we have been here.  XMR/USD at strong (and critical) support:

Same sort of thing in XMR/BTC:

It would be fairly sad to see the price breaking either of these, and devastating if we lost both...  That seems EXTREMELY unlikely.  So for the first time in ages, I am a buyer.
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 06:43:06 AM

Ahh, to have ammo left. Smiley

That is the only issue with just holding is you never really have the spare fiat to buy. Smiley

dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 12:04:51 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2023, 01:14:21 PM by dragonvslinux

It would be fairly sad to see the price breaking either of these, and devastating if we lost both...  That seems EXTREMELY unlikely.  So for the first time in ages, I am a buyer.

I feel like I'm looking at a different chart than you. This is the 1 month chart. It looks like trying to catch and falling knife, especially given 2021 has been a crypto bull market.

Making a new local low will be devastating for price, and personally I'm surprised as well there hasn't been a bounce from current prices, but it is what it is it seems. Personally I still think FED are scooping up a lot of these coins from dark-web busts, where a lot of liquidity is, then dumping for USD or even BTC. Monero still has enough use case, so it's surprising to see it down for the year.

In fairness we've also seen this in the BTC price of Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash and others that were popular 2017 coins. If price bounces back to that long-term resistance trend-line, I'll be reducing exposure that's for sure.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 03:08:24 AM

It would be fairly sad to see the price breaking either of these, and devastating if we lost both...  That seems EXTREMELY unlikely.  So for the first time in ages, I am a buyer.

I feel like I'm looking at a different chart than you. This is the 1 month chart. It looks like trying to catch and falling knife, especially given 2021 has been a crypto bull market.

Making a new local low will be devastating for price, and personally I'm surprised as well there hasn't been a bounce from current prices, but it is what it is it seems. Personally I still think FED are scooping up a lot of these coins from dark-web busts, where a lot of liquidity is, then dumping for USD or even BTC. Monero still has enough use case, so it's surprising to see it down for the year.

In fairness we've also seen this in the BTC price of Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash and others that were popular 2017 coins. If price bounces back to that long-term resistance trend-line, I'll be reducing exposure that's for sure.

We are looking at different charts!  Mine covers a year~  and your the lifetime of Monero.
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 10:04:44 AM

I feel like I'm looking at a different chart than you. This is the 1 month chart.
We are looking at different charts!  Mine covers a year~  and your the lifetime of Monero.

I genuinely meant a different pairing, as your chart still gives some room for hope (the Daily I assume?), whereas the monthly looks awful.
Even the Weekly looks like it's got a chance of bouncing, at least as a dead cat, as long as the bullish divergence holds:

Arguably that bull div did play out already earlier in the year, so not convinced it still counts, but bouncing from here would confirm hidden bull div at least.
Never been a fan of double bottom reversals though, the "quadruple bottom" back in 2020 didn't hold up either in the end...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 01:45:51 PM

Is there some kind of segwit for monero by the way? Or would that ruin privacy?

"SegWit fixed an issue called transaction malleability, which enabled BTC transaction data to be changed before the network processed these transactions."

Why would Monero want to fix something that is not and never was broken?

It has pretty much agreed that Monero has been suffering an attack from centralized exchanges issuing naked shorts and creating paper Monero in a fractional reserve capacity thereby selling shorters Monero that just doesn't exist in order to suppress the price and drive people away. This has been proven by the fact large exchanges have frozen withdrawals due to "liquidity issues" which would only happen in a fractional reserve system.

If you want to hold Monero you should expect TPTB to continue to attack the system until they can either find a way to manipulate it to their advantage or concede (which those in power NEVER do).

So with all that being said, If you are just a NGU fanboi then this is not the coin for you as it is a down and dirty trench fight.

BTC is held in high regard by the banking community now so if all you want is NGU then that is the place for you. Stay clear of shitcoins.

Monero for money and bitcoin for wealth storage and you will win long term.

Has that really been proven?  Which exchanges are we talking about?  Cos it looks to me like Monero just didn’t gain enough traction as everybody has hoped and has just fallen out of favor with most people wanting to buy those shiny new coins they can do stuff with.

I mean let’s face it, most people see XMR and would think it’s just like BTC with privacy stuff.

Edit:  And my favorite book FJ will stop accepting XMR.  Sad

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Keremgor

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 02:58:56 PM

i think there is no room for both grin,monero and zcash.. one of them can survive with btc.

The others will eventually lose value to BTC pairing until forgotten and dust.
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 03:09:45 PM

^  I don’t know about you but Monero has some of the best people working on it.  It may stagnate in market cap but Monero isn’t going away.  We all know all that growth in most of crypto is nothing but mostly fake value supported by a community of people who are scamming themselves.

I’m pretty sure some of BTC’s use cases will transfer to XMR.  It’s starting at DNM’s.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 09:34:03 AM

AT this point XMR feels like proof that TA rarely works. So many TA'ers have shown big moves on XMR, yet it barely does anything and just goes down with Bitcoin and ethereum, but not upwards.

But I still believe in it, surely the vast majority of weak hands are out by now.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Millionero

Activity: 806
Merit: 423

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 06:59:06 PM

Maybe XMR is not treated as a store of value? 
Meaning XMR is spent, not HODLed.
Whereas with BTC it's the other way round.   BTC is HODLed, not spent.
exoticweiner

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 07:03:12 PM

AT this point XMR feels like proof that TA rarely works. So many TA'ers have shown big moves on XMR, yet it barely does anything and just goes down with Bitcoin and ethereum, but not upwards.

But I still believe in it, surely the vast majority of weak hands are out by now.

XMR being stable is good for markets, especially for those that are buying and selling illegal goods. It's also relatively removed from the hype surrounding coins like BTC and DOGE for example, so it is similarly removed from big moves. I'd take this time to accumulate as much as possible, it's a buyer's market right now
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 10:30:49 PM

Rofl wtf?  What does TA have to do with XMR’s poor, lagging performance in the market.  It’s not the TA but the people behind the TA.  You really can’t trust anybody online for their own analysis cos you never know, they’re prolly just shilling their wares cos you know...  A lot of people at this stage of the market are out of cash so a lot of them prolly want you to come in with your cash.  And it’s not something specific itt and I’m not accusing anybody itt, it’s everywhere.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Keremgor

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 11:20:17 AM

Maybe XMR is not treated as a store of value?  
Meaning XMR is spent, not HODLed.
Whereas with BTC it's the other way round.   BTC is HODLed, not spent.

Btc is not spent? go and check transaction volume. yes there is majority hodl but billions daily volume. xmr volume rises too,but price is lagging like ltc. Zcash is worse than monero. There is a ignorance from average users,who chase shittokens,metaverse defi ,nft hype. How can shib erctoken can be 5x multiply of Monero? Absurd irregular market. And it is same since 2019. That didnt change.
Pages: « 1 ... 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 [2171] 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 »
  Print  

Jump to: