Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:32:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 [2177] 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XMR] Monero Speculation  (Read 3312332 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Billy Bunter

Activity: 327
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2022, 06:10:38 PM

As I would see it, monero has during all its trade history been a rangebound coin. Almost certain Rpitila has every one of the numbers to do this in the event that he hasn't done as such as of now. The assets of the previous gathering are monitored, while the assets of the last option bunch are scattered because of misfortunes by blackmail, burglary, and misrepresentation.

I am not sure why you are mentioning Pietilä. He died few years ago.

Do you have a source for this? Not questioning what you're saying but would be interested in knowing what happened.

I remember seeing the news  about the car crash leading to his death in Finnish media at the time, but I couldn't find the news article anymore. Finnish wiki page also states that he died on 14.8.2020. His FB page was always (still is) public too and there is an "in memoriam" message.

I found a news article (in Finnish) which is supposedly about the events leading to the accident. However I don't know if it is truly about Pietilä's case since no name is mentioned. Google translated news article below:
https://www-iltalehti-fi.translate.goog/kotimaa/a/92405c53-e176-4c72-8753-df5cd85ac7e7?_x_tr_sl=fi&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=fi&_x_tr_pto=wapp

Cheers.

Baguette Holder.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AnonIdent

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2022, 09:00:04 PM

I never met or chatted with rpietali (Risto Pietilä), but I did read quite a bit about his crypto-journey.

If you are interested in rpietila's story, here's an obituary written by Risto's long time friend and a business associate.

It's in Finnish, but Google-translate does a decent job if you just ctrl+c & ctrl+v.

https://skepsisblob.blob.core.windows.net/skepsisweb/Skeptikko-2021-1_Risto_Penttila-Muistokirjoitus.pdf

Also, the Finnish Wikipedia page (for what it's worth):
https://fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Risto_Pietil%C3%A4
Billy Bunter

Activity: 327
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2022, 10:06:05 PM

I never met or chatted with rpietali (Risto Pietilä), but I did read quite a bit about his crypto-journey.

If you are interested in rpietila's story, here's an obituary written by Risto's long time friend and a business associate.

It's in Finnish, but Google-translate does a decent job if you just ctrl+c & ctrl+v.

https://skepsisblob.blob.core.windows.net/skepsisweb/Skeptikko-2021-1_Risto_Penttila-Muistokirjoitus.pdf

Also, the Finnish Wikipedia page (for what it's worth):
https://fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Risto_Pietil%C3%A4

Thanks! Very interesting reading.

Baguette Holder.
cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 5127

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
March 20, 2022, 05:57:22 AM

There are quite a few rumblings out there now about "Privacy". 

There is a notable possibility that Privacy might see a very sharp rise in demand as we move into a world in which a lack of privacy is allowing us to be controlled.

Sprinkle a little hype about in the form of something like "privacy season" or some such silly business?

Weeeeeee.
CrazyLoaf

Activity: 763
Merit: 534

View Profile
March 20, 2022, 06:23:03 PM

I periodically check this thread and saw a couple comments regarding Risto (rpietila). This is somewhat off topic, but I'd like for someone to do something with this Crypto Kingdom (CK) stuff. I know it wasn't handled properly from a crypto standpoint, but this was essentially one of the first semi-complicated crypto-connected games that I'm aware of. If Risto had tied the assets into ERC-20 or something, maybe we'd be talking about CKPunks instead of CryptoPunks all over the financial news... Cry

If anyone is interested, I would like to sell the following domains related to CK:

cryptokingdom.me
cryptokingdom.com
cryptokingdom.gold

The .me domain was the original one Risto used, and I had to acquire the .com on the secondary market since he didn't think to register it when he started the project.

Additionally, I am willing to sell the complete game database and source code. The code is nothing fancy at all. Actually you'll be shocked at how bad it is considering how much Risto spent on it. But someone could possibly use the database and historic price data to create NFTs or a reboot or something. I mean there are some insane levels of "proof of burn" or "proof of value" to Crypto Kingdom items, considering items as pointless as unicorns went for 1000+ XMR in the past.

The database also has user email and account information, so if you wanted to airdrop assets to old users, it is possible for those that included a way to recover their accounts.

Please contact me via direct message if interested.
cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
March 20, 2022, 06:53:47 PM

My thoughts on this matter from 7 years ago.  For a while I felt like I was one of the only folks not "playing".  Maybe I missed out on Risto spewing a lot of money... dunno.  But I never wanted to touch the damn thing with a 10ft pole.  These thoughts were exchanged with another forum member at the time.  He agreed that it was not really a positive direction for the "community" at the time.  But of course Monero did not give a crap what we were all doing.

smooth (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
March 20, 2022, 09:55:07 PM
Merited by cAPSLOCK (1)

I noticed the positive trend on XMR/BTC over the past couple of months as BTC has stagnated in a narrow range.
cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
March 20, 2022, 11:50:48 PM

I noticed the positive trend on XMR/BTC over the past couple of months as BTC has stagnated in a narrow range.

Agreed.  And though I am certainly extremely biased Monero is STILL one of the most undervalued coins out there.  It is incorrectly valued.  Dogcoins, DeFi, and NFTs have pulled in so much hype for the last 1-2 years.  As we see that fading, I expect we should see a more favorable xmr/btc pair even if we see BTC rise.  I expect XMR could still rise with it, or at least hold up better than the rest of the alts.

I mentioned that I feel like "privacy" is a rising buzzword.  But I also think we may also see BTC and ALTS decouple a bit as ETH starts to fall apart and people look to the leader for value storage.  So this could be good or bad, but I am thinking we at least hold up better than the rest of the field.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 09:38:03 PM

^  Privacy ain't not gonna be no buzzword once users really understood what's at stake here.  It's a basic human right as the real ones in the Monero community always firmly address.  I think crypto should always have that reminder.  And it's important that XMR should exist in case they fuck up BTC.  Imagine a scenario when BTC becomes so mainstream it becomes the banker's coin...

And I get that a lot of people want the new stuff.  It's where they can make a lot of money and get their dopamine rush.  Lol.  I guess it's their way of gambling like how we like gambling in poker, sports or what have you. 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bitebits
Legendary

Activity: 2206
Merit: 3166

Flippin' burgers since 1163.

View Profile
March 25, 2022, 06:12:11 PM

While price does its thing from day to day, anyone can run a node. Just do it, you'll learn a thing or two about the network along the way as well. We need more nodes for the day Monero inevitably hits the spotlight (and people are forced to pay the price of XMR's value).

https://monerohash.com/nodes-distribution.html

- You can figure out what will happen, not when /Warren Buffett
- Pay any Bitcoin address privately with a little help of Monero.
infofront
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 2780

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
March 25, 2022, 08:44:25 PM
Merited by Hueristic (1)

The signal is spreading.

https://twitter.com/sovrynmindset/status/1507246275208560640
bitebits
Legendary

Activity: 2206
Merit: 3166

Flippin' burgers since 1163.

View Profile
March 29, 2022, 05:15:27 PM
Merited by Hueristic (1)

I think today ($235) the below major event is far from priced in yet. In <14 months tail emission kicks in, the last variable block reward is mined (currently ~1.09 XMR per two minute block and dropping). At that future date in just eight years time a whopping 18.4 million XMR are mined. A then constant tail emission of 0.6 XMR per block means ~0.85% inflation in the first year (157,680 XMR), and that percentage is declining each following year. The only way still being able to get a decent number of monero is increasing your bid price, there a very few new moneros coming into existence from miners.

I will check in again in a year's time. But in the meanwhile, grab some while they are still cheap.

Monero block rewards will never drop to zero. Block rewards will gradually drop until tail emission commences at the end of May 2022. At this point, rewards will be fixed at 0.6 XMR per block.
https://www.getmonero.org/resources/moneropedia/tail-emission.html

The market can stay irrational longer than.. Nope, hodling without leverage FTW. Almost dead on the same USD price as this time around last year. 50k blocks left before tail emission kicks in, exciting times. Let’s see in a years time how the market caught up with reality regarding supply inelasticity and the ever increasing need for online financial privacy.

https://p2pool.io/tail.html

- You can figure out what will happen, not when /Warren Buffett
- Pay any Bitcoin address privately with a little help of Monero.
cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
March 29, 2022, 09:10:26 PM
Merited by Hueristic (1)

I think today ($235) the below major event is far from priced in yet. In <14 months tail emission kicks in, the last variable block reward is mined (currently ~1.09 XMR per two minute block and dropping). At that future date in just eight years time a whopping 18.4 million XMR are mined. A then constant tail emission of 0.6 XMR per block means ~0.85% inflation in the first year (157,680 XMR), and that percentage is declining each following year. The only way still being able to get a decent number of monero is increasing your bid price, there a very few new moneros coming into existence from miners.

I will check in again in a year's time. But in the meanwhile, grab some while they are still cheap.

Monero block rewards will never drop to zero. Block rewards will gradually drop until tail emission commences at the end of May 2022. At this point, rewards will be fixed at 0.6 XMR per block.
https://www.getmonero.org/resources/moneropedia/tail-emission.html

The market can stay irrational longer than.. Nope, hodling without leverage FTW. Almost dead on the same USD price as this time around last year. 50k blocks left before tail emission kicks in, exciting times. Let’s see in a years time how the market caught up with reality regarding supply inelasticity and the ever increasing need for online financial privacy.

https://p2pool.io/tail.html

A good point.  And the tail emission is a deceptive twist in a way.  I have to admit my knee jerk reaction to it was negative.  I do not think Bitcoin will need it.  But only because the ecosystem will evolve to the point where the fees make mining still worth it, and the fact that Bitcoin will (probably?) always have big hashrate pointed at it.  But unless Monero actually flipped bitcoin, which I would give it about a 2% chance of doing, then it will need the emission to remain secure.  Particularly if we do not intend to let the fee market do what the Bitcoin fee market will (hopefully).

A huge point of contention and one of the arguments that is often used to pit Monero against Bitcoin.  I think very few coins will survive with a hard cap.

But the part that's not easy to see at first is the the supply is only "infinite" over infinity.  A release rate asymptotically approaching 0 forever will not add enough coins across the span of a human lifetime to make the coin a bad store of value.  I think Bitcoin will be BETTER as long as it survives (which it will).

I think a good way to digest it is to say how many coins will you have to hold to have 1/1000000th of the supply.

At the very start of the tail emission that will be: 18.4
Then TEN YEARS into the tail emission it will be: 19.19
At the end of a HUNDRED YEARS into the tail : 27.07

And so on.  So even after a hundred years your original 18.4 coins will only have diminished to ~68% of it's former percent of the total.  And this does not even account for lost coins.  Only 788k coins lost a year would mean you broke even.

But a reduction of 32% of your value over a century?  Not such a big deal... and certainly not what you feel like it would be when someone says "INFINITE SUPPLY!!!"  Plus your percentage of former value is constantly decelerating on the way down...  The longer you hold Monero the less the inflation will impact the total percentages.

It is easy to look at the privacy value prop of Monero and see that as the key selling point.  But the market does not have that ANYWHERE NEAR priced in yet, and it is completely ignoring other design choices like dynamic blocksize, the tail emission, and ASIC resistance.  Those are also deeply complimentary strategies when compared to Bitcoin.  Each coin will charge the users a fee to use it.  Bitcoin will charge people at the time of the transaction, incentivizing holding.  Monero will penalize holders slightly, but most likely remain cheap to transact in.  Incentivizing velocity slightly.

That said one problem we may still face is a large and unwieldy blockchain...

Monero truly is an exception in a giant field of cowshit that is the alts...
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4862

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
March 29, 2022, 09:14:42 PM

But unless Monero actually flipped bitcoin, which I would give it about a 0.02% chance of doing, then it will need the emission to remain secure. 

FTFY. Wink

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
March 29, 2022, 09:23:18 PM

While price does its thing from day to day, anyone can run a node. Just do it, you'll learn a thing or two about the network along the way as well. We need more nodes for the day Monero inevitably hits the spotlight (and people are forced to pay the price of XMR's value).

I have run a node for years...  On that map, I can zoom in, and there is a dot about 2 miles from my house.  I always wonder if that is actually me... or if someone else in my neck of the woods does it too...  My node may be part of the ones consolidated into my service provider.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4862

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
March 29, 2022, 10:40:15 PM
Merited by bitebits (1)

I have run a node for years...  On that map, I can zoom in, and there is a dot about 2 miles from my house.  I always wonder if that is actually me... or if someone else in my neck of the woods does it too...  My node may be part of the ones consolidated into my service provider.

Mine was in the middle of a lake.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
johnfoss

Activity: 124
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 07:01:39 AM

THE MONERO MOON (ISSUE 36) IS OUT NOW!

Feel free to have a read Monero OGs.

https://www.themoneromoon.com/p/the-monero-moon-issue-36

Cheers,
John
tifozi

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 04:24:03 AM
Merited by Hueristic (1)

Noticed HavenoDEX raised their target of 755 XMR recently (within a span of 3-4 days ?)

A few things are just conjectures at this point and I could be totally wrong about these, but this is what I think is true in the XMR ecosystem

1) A VAST majority of coins are being hoarded and hodl'd despite the utility and cash like fungibility provided by XMR. The community has been advocating spending for years now, and it is being used as such as well, but there are whales and orcas out there who will just not spend, advocate, contribute to the ecosystem. This is both a complaint and maybe tiny bit of appreciation for them on my part (with their stance). They value it immensely and have positioned themselves in case of future success without having to shill nonsense, propaganda, lies, orders from the shadow govt that has taken over crypto in general and BTC in particular.

But they must contribute to Monero projects. Simply storing in cold wallets is not doing the right thing. It is a shame that only ~200 people contributed. We are talking about Monero flippening BTC ? Cannot be serious with such a poor turnout for what is an extremely important base for Monero to spring from. The equivalent of the ask would be filled in 5 mins if it were BTC or ETH even though everyone is just hodling and not spending in these chains.

2) BTC and Crypto world has been completely taken over by corporates, VCs and shadow govts who are driving an agenda on behalf of their masters. Everyone is acting like a puppet that wants an invite into the WEF club. The USD was never meant to be beaten. What was going to be beaten was an emergence of a stronger competitor. So why not create it, or more easily capture it given complete lack of privacy and fungibility.

3) Roger Ver recently said that it is unfortunate that there are not many Monero derivatives market because he wanted to short Monero and buy Puts. Along the lines of these, he also mentioned the tired old vitriol that was first started by the BTC group several years ago about hidden prints or difficulty of auditing the supply. He isn't the only one who has ragged about this. Everyone who has bought Bitcoin in the last 3-4 years and not an early entrant give it their all in attacking Monero with this vector.

To all of them I have to say, make up your mind. Don't complain about no coins being out there to purchase and an infinite undetected supply at the same time.

Bitcoin maximalism has affected Monero the most. It is quite an interesting disorder to see sometimes when even a $10 investor in Bitcoin nowadays suddenly starts preaching to others about "Sound Money".
sech1

Activity: 116
Merit: 66

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2022, 09:23:02 AM
Merited by Hueristic (1)

A VAST majority of coins are being hoarded and hodl'd despite the utility and cash like fungibility provided by XMR.
I can only partially agree on that point. Some coins are in long-term hold for sure, but the reality is that Monero is being used much more than BTC. Daily Monero transaction count is currently 8-10% of Bitcoin's despite being only 1/200 of BTC market cap. XMR almost overtook BTC on CoinCards: https://nitter.net/CoinCards/status/1508324025256202246
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 06:19:58 PM

I have run a node for years...  On that map, I can zoom in, and there is a dot about 2 miles from my house.  I always wonder if that is actually me... or if someone else in my neck of the woods does it too...  My node may be part of the ones consolidated into my service provider.

Mine was in the middle of a lake.

Boating accident?  

Anyway check out the price.  Seems like XMR has not been playing along with market shenanigans and is down just a tad over 2% while most of the alts in the market are down more than 5%.  BTC is down a tad over 4% right now.  

Some hot takes:  XMR will rise in CMC during the next bear market.  And If the merge happens and it doesn't implode ETH, it will make BTC maxis sweat by making the gap in CMC too close for comfort.  It could even threaten a flippening.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 ... 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 [2177] 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 »
  Print  

Jump to: