Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:45:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trusted/reputable BTC escrow service?  (Read 622 times)
fred_fright (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 11:02:39 AM

Im currently searching for an online escrow service that I can use. Ive been searching the net for a good couple of hours but every time I come across one that I think looks great I do some searching on them and find negative comments

Many of the searches led to this forum so I thought this would be a good place to come and ask for advice. I need to use an actual site rather than an individual, as per the sellers request, any clearnet site will do

I noticed

thrucoin (found out that this was run by a guy on here called pay.btc or something similar. I was set to use his service but then read that he was involved in some sort of scam. Also he went from a regular poster but now hasn't active for quite a few months)

btcrow (cant remember now what I read I came across something that put me off, but I am thinking of using it still because ive read good reviews too)

Also a few other as well

Could someone recommend a trusted service that I could use please or possibly have any information on btcrow?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: