Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:24:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CACR] California Coin Reloaded - FRESH CAC | PoW | Forked the DEV |  (Read 15034 times)
cryptochris

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 08:55:46 PM

Sounds great, should we stop mining CAC for now, or will the conversion rate be worth it to keep mining?

Was wondering the same thing!
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
c_e_d

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:51:25 PM

At this point I wouldn't buy any old CAC because risk is too high the BTC is going right into the wallet of the old 'dev'.

About mining some old coins to increase your percentage for the new coin  ... network hashrate of 17.5 MH/s shows that some think it can make sense.
MikeGAZ83

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 01:50:28 AM

At this point I wouldn't buy any old CAC because risk is too high the BTC is going right into the wallet of the old 'dev'.

About mining some old coins to increase your percentage for the new coin  ... network hashrate of 17.5 MH/s shows that some think it can make sense.

Yeah this new dev, he's gonna cure all the problems. LOL right
bitcad4u (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 03:15:17 AM

Yeah this new dev, he's gonna cure all the problems. LOL right

go away troll.
Gambiman

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:49:10 AM

How long will we have to transfer the coins? (ie. for how long the spreadsheet will be available)

And I have another question, how will you know that nobody (previous dev) claims more than once different smaller amounts of coins?

Example:
- I am old dev I have xx amounts of coins which you guys know more or less.
- I send from 2 or more different adresses x amounts of coins
- You send new coins back, I regroup all new coins in new adress

Trade markets with Bitcoins ! Including Forex, Commodities and Stocks SimpleFX
Transfer Money accross borders with so little fee that it is silly !
netcoler

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 04:21:08 PM

have a new wallet? the old pc wallet can't download~pls update it~
brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 04:28:39 PM

It will make the fix / swap way easy if you guys contact MrData @ http://www.crypto2.net. He made the swap so easy for WSX. You can see the instructions for it here: http://was.club/coinswap.html

CryptoBull

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 04:50:22 PM

Looking forward for the NEW Cali Smiley
I really like that coin it has potential and with the new team it has a real chance Cool

Just an idea, can you invite someone famous who is from California to make a announcement in YouTube or his/her tweeter and facebook Smiley

I think this will be HUGE Smiley

Thanks for everything

Captain Positive Cool
sandpaper

Activity: 373

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 08:14:28 PM

They are limiting the amount the other dev can transfer because of such a large premine it isn't too hard to trace im sure. It is limited per BCT account I believe too, so unless he has a ton of accounts good luck getting the most of out those coins. At this point I actually think most are given away for bounties or already dumped.
Gambiman

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 08:22:00 AM

They are limiting the amount the other dev can transfer because of such a large premine it isn't too hard to trace im sure. It is limited per BCT account I believe too, so unless he has a ton of accounts good luck getting the most of out those coins. At this point I actually think most are given away for bounties or already dumped.

Ok fair enough

CryptoBull

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 10:59:17 AM

I look forward for tomorrow to hear about the new beginning Smiley
Go Cali go Cool

Captain Positive Cool
nssminer

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 03:50:25 PM

Have we decided on a conversion ratio yet?
CryptoBull

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:55:51 PM

Have we decided on a conversion ratio yet?
i hope that we start the road map today as marked Smiley
conversion rate will be decided later on development i think Smiley

Are we starting today  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley ?

Captain Positive Cool
CryptoBull

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:49:10 AM

No news ?  Cry

Captain Positive Cool
bitcad4u (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 10:35:08 PM

No news ?  Cry

we are moving forward - patience - we still working on details on moving old cacs to new fresh cacs. 
CryptoBull

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 07:32:26 AM

No news ?  Cry

we are moving forward - patience - we still working on details on moving old cacs to new fresh cacs. 
ok Smiley

Captain Positive Cool
bitcad4u (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:56:21 AM

Hello all old CAC owners.

Just as a heads up - how would you feel that to properly convert your old CAC to new Fresh CAC that you have to submit your photo ID during the proccess ?  (I know sounds weird) but really it is the only TRUE way we can be 100% certain that the asshole scammer dev who is reading this, who fucked us all, would not be allowed to touch our new fresh CACs.

Please comment.  I will be reading, and listening.

thank you
c_e_d

Activity: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:21:18 AM

With all respect to the idea and the reason behind it, I do not feel comfortable with that for various reasons.

How about an export of the transfer log of the wallet instead?
I wouldn't have any problems with that; it only shows that I mined the majority of my coins and only traded a small amount (in/out).
It should even not be too hard to write a little program to sum it all up, even by address if you want.
Gambiman

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 11:51:07 AM

With all respect to the idea and the reason behind it, I do not feel comfortable with that for various reasons.

How about an export of the transfer log of the wallet instead?
I wouldn't have any problems with that; it only shows that I mined the majority of my coins and only traded a small amount (in/out).
It should even not be too hard to write a little program to sum it all up, even by address if you want.

Would that work? I would rather to that then the ID thing... And even with the ID what are you going to check? The guy just has to borrow a friend's ID and it's done.

pbminer

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:33:53 PM

Hello all old CAC owners.

Just as a heads up - how would you feel that to properly convert your old CAC to new Fresh CAC that you have to submit your photo ID during the proccess ?  (I know sounds weird) but really it is the only TRUE way we can be 100% certain that the asshole scammer dev who is reading this, who fucked us all, would not be allowed to touch our new fresh CACs.

Please comment.  I will be reading, and listening.

thank you

that is the only way to be sure that that fat scammer Cali does not get a dime. he scammed enough people (also those who funded him for dev including me)
This way we know if it is him or not.
Once the verification is done the ID info will be destroyed again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: