Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:36:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: need E-currency exchange site  (Read 3295 times)
justforbtc

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 11:15:02 AM

if I exchange my STP funds to BTC then how much fee will charge to me to each transaction . I see this good exchange site as you are saying they exchange instant Smiley I am really lucky if the fee is reasonable here Smiley

It is a little bit better rate than btc-e.com

I hope this doesn't end up in scam

I always recommend the exchanges I used before and had good experiences with them. For pm2btc.me, here are the feedbacks about them:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=501648.0

I did a trade from 400USD PMR to 400USD PM 13 hours ago. Error encountered despite showing PM reserve is greater than 30K.
Wrote 3 emails to support about this, never have a reply!

here is the link of trade info: https://pmr2pm.me/success/351/ad1bfe

Today, I got the 400USD PM payment after 65 hours of trade...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pclick2010

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 06:10:15 PM

Hello,i want to share with you a link to exchange various e-currencies like Webmoney,Payza,SolidTrustPay,OKpay,EgoPay,Paypal,P ayoneer,Liqpay,Litecoin,Neteller,Dwolla,Bitcoin,Pa yoneer,CashU,Ukash,PerfectMoney and more...

Just Google KarisExchange

They have many active users and their fee is very low compared to many other exchangers out there..they charge you just 2% for any exchange you want to make and they are pretty fast at order execution.
lisareporting

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 08:40:21 AM

FOLKS, no one should ever wire money to rchange.net. They are a big calculated scammer and PM admin does nothing to hold them accountable. All PM admin says is that they have contacted rchange.net to resolve my issue, but until now, rchange.net has not resolved my wire issues with them.

They even went ahead to close my dispute ticket opened against them, claiming that they haven't received my wire.
OK folks, sit tight and hear my story!

On the 22nd of Dec. 2015, I wired precisely $15220 USD to rchange.net to their receiving bank account detail below:

Beneficiary name: Mayzus Financial Services Limited
Beneficiary Address: 869 High Road, London N12 8QA, United Kingdom
Beneficiary Bank: AS LATVIJAS PASTA BANKA
Beneficiary Bank SWIFT: LAPBLV2X
Beneficiary IBAN: LV09 LAPB 0000 0060 3333 1
Beneficiary Bank Address: 54 Brivibas street, Riga, LV-1011, Latvia.

IMPORTANT!
BANK TRANSFER HAS TO BE SENT FROM YOUR OWN BANK ACCOUNT, WITH YOUR OWN NAME.

Support email: support@rchange.net

They use Money Polo to receive all their wires. I placed the order inside PM website (Deposit section) and PM wire deposit system gave me rchange.net account detail above. I proceeded to my bank and made out the wire to them, after which I emailed the wire slip to their support email above.

At first it took several emails which I had to send to him, (he uses an Alias Julia Ying to respnd to emails) before he could confirm he has received my wire slip.

Pay attention: I equally wired a sizeable chunk to 2 other exchangers: 24pay.me and Unichange.me same day, they both use same Mayzus Financial Services Limited account info and both credited my PM account accordingly long ago.

Now many weeks have passed, and rchange.net hasn't funded my PM account, he (Alias Julia Ying) is still claiming not to have received my wire. I have been in contact with my bank here in Canada and they have ran a trace on the $15220 USD wire and the confirmation came back showing that indeed my wire has since reached Mayzus Financial Services Limited and consequently credited to the lying ******* rchange.net (Alias Julia Ying).

I have sent the confirmation tracer result document to rchange.net support and he is still hiding behind the curtain saying he hasn't seen my wire. He made no effort to resolving my problem, he simply said he hasn't seen my wire.

I urged him to contact Mayzus Financial Services Limited - Money Polo to confirm my wire with the tracer confirmation ref Number in the document I sent to him from my bank, at that point he signed my out from his website chat window and disappeared.

Pay attention, when you email his support@rchange.net email, he never replies you until you luckily finds him online and chat with him for a while before he automatically logs you out from his website chat window. Only at this stage will he go to his support email and send you a very shallow reply, always saying the same exact words,

"Dear Client,

Thank you for your interest in using our service!

We still haven't received the funds till now, you'd better to contact with your bank to refund for this transfer.

For any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact us.

Kind regards".

Pay attention to his reply, he will never sign his name nor add any of his contact details at the end of each shallow email. This is a very big sign that someone is lying, scamming and hiding behind the curtain.

I have been dealing with a very tactical, calculated and articulated rchange.net scammer. He chooses his words carefully enough and does nothing to implicate himself in his chats and email responses.

I have all the proofs from my bank, they have done a RECALL and nothing came back. TRACER shows money indeed got to him but still he is lying and PM admin is doing nothing to compel on rchange.net support with Alias - Julia Ying to fund my PM account.

Go to his website rchange.net he has no contact Tel No, No business address, you will be lucky to find him online. I have officially reported him to my bank and to Money Polo. I am still pursuing the case rigorously, not relenting until they fund my PM account.

Here is rchange.net PM account information:
Account No: U2148596
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: