Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:30:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [EMUNIE] We are not dead, just busy building megacool stuff *teasers inside*  (Read 10959 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Peachy

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 10:21:21 PM

Why does anyone bother responding to this blatant troll?

Do yourself a favor and treat him as we do:
https://forum.emunie.com/threads/request-access-to-closed-beta-tests.1603/page-2#post-19197

"Every village needs an idiot.  It seems we have found ours."

BTW, he must get paid for the use of emoticons.  I have gone back 10 pages on his posts and have not found 1 without the use of them.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=30557;sa=showPosts

RADiX (formerly eMunie): The future of money

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
starik69
Legendary

Activity: 1367
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 08:02:27 AM

Yes there "was" a problem to start, this has been resolved during testing and development.
There is no proof of that   Angry
Espesially with all new features Dan coded after previous testing  Wink
And history says that there will be syncing problems  Roll Eyes

The use of a block tree means that guaranteeing Consistency (all nodes see the same data at the same time) is not required. So long as a portion of nodes see a portion of the same data at the same time all is good.
Different trader swill  see different orderbooks? And no syncing problems?  Huh

Secondly, block tree's allow HIGH Partition tolerance because a block tree is allowed to be partitioned, (or forked in lay terms).
HFT trading on partitioned trees? That will be hillarious!  Grin Will trades be canselled after resyncing? Or we would be able to doublespend - on one fork and then on another?  Embarrassed

Why does anyone bother responding to this blatant troll?
May be because i am not saying about Dan all that crap you are saying about me?  Tongue

BTW, he must get paid for the use of emoticons.  I have gone back 10 pages on his posts and have not found 1 without the use of them.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=30557;sa=showPosts
This observation of my style of posting from so honorable eMu adept is noway offtopic in this thread!  Cool
Continental

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 11:38:16 AM

You already know when and if an IPO will take place?
meccoin4me

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Bitcoin is getting bigcoin

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:05:33 PM

where to buy them now??

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1155319.0  DELTACREDITS , great coin , great idea behind
Iffy

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 02:48:24 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2014, 04:01:34 PM by Iffy

starik69, please supply current proof to the contrary of what I am saying. All you are spouting so far is old inaccurate info that can now only be considered FUD.
I have been a part of the eMunie team for well over a year, I am in the development team private chat 24/7 and am up to speed with what does and does not work. I am happy to supply unclassified information with as much reason and accuracy as possible. You however are being unreasonable in your responses. You essentially are calling people liars for supplying information that is accurate without first doing any reasonable research into your replies to supply current proof of your claims.

Personally I do not care if you believe me or not,  maybe instead of focusing your negativity at eMunie you could do something a little more constructive with your time.

Maybe if you have the skills you could apply them to our bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=772582

Radix
starik69
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:28:16 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2014, 04:48:03 PM by starik69

starik69, please supply current proof to the contrary of what I am saying.
Proof of what?  Huh That new beta was not tested on 250 or 2500 nodes?  Shocked But you alredy know that this is the fact.  Roll Eyes

But in your turn you have no proof of your words - that "ability to scale properly to process transactions at lightning speed" and "will scale almost linear" - this statments are laughable concerning 25 nodes. Grin

All yours and others personall attacks on me clearly shows the lack of arguments on your side and my uncomfortable questions stay unanswered  Cry

Maybe if you have the skills you could apply them to our bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=772582
Bounties and time period is not worth doing it  Sad
Iffy

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 05:53:43 PM

starik69, please supply current proof to the contrary of what I am saying.
Proof of what?  Huh That new beta was not tested on 250 or 2500 nodes?  Shocked But you alredy know that this is the fact.  Roll Eyes

But in your turn you have no proof of your words - that "ability to scale properly to process transactions at lightning speed" and "will scale almost linear" - this statments are laughable concerning 25 nodes. Grin

All yours and others personall attacks on me clearly shows the lack of arguments on your side and my uncomfortable questions stay unanswered  Cry

Bounties and time period is not worth doing it  Sad

Prove the recent testing and development have not resolved the sync issues as you claim please.

The proof you are requesting will be made available to you and everyone else in just a few weeks.

The ability to scale can easily be tested by adding more nodes to the network. Whilst testing we started with a base number of nodes. As the tests scaled up (we added more nodes) the capability of the network was indeed very close to linear.

Again you do not have to believe me, the proof will be made available to you and everyone else in just a few weeks.

Personal attacks? Not from me. If you mistook any of my previous statements as a personal attack I believe you're somewhat over sensitive.

That's it? The time period doesn't float your boat and your greedy? So you're still having to find something negative to say instead of something like "Isn't that a crypto first" or "Damn that takes some balls" or even "Not bad, but if it was me I would have (enter constructive criticism here eg:- made a longer time frame and higher bounties)".

Radix
starik69
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:17:08 PM

Prove the recent testing and development have not resolved the sync issues as you claim please.
I think it is you who is supposed to give proof in this situation  Tongue
The proof you are requesting will be made available to you and everyone else in just a few weeks.
So now there is no such proof for everyone - you confirm my statement.  Cool
The ability to scale can easily be tested by adding more nodes to the network. Whilst testing we started with a base number of nodes. As the tests scaled up (we added more nodes) the capability of the network was indeed very close to linear.
"More nodes" and two more degrees of nodes are some different things, isn't it?  Roll Eyes
Again you do not have to believe me, the proof will be made available to you and everyone else in just a few weeks.
I believe not people, but facts. And facts are: almost every new feature added to eMu caused sync proplems in previous betas. And we heard the same claims that "new version will fix it", "the tests in closed circle went good", but new problems arize again and again. Angry

Personal attacks? Not from me. If you mistook any of my previous statements as a personal attack I believe you're somewhat over sensitive.
Why do on earth you ever began to talk about me? What i have to do, what not, am i greedy, have i a boat, what i should say?  Huh  Grin
Fuserleer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 07:30:42 PM

And facts are: almost every new feature added to eMu caused sync proplems in previous betas. And we heard the same claims that "new version will fix it", "the tests in closed circle went good", but new problems arize again and again. Angry

Why do on earth you ever began to talk about me? What i have to do, what not, am i greedy, have i a boat, what i should say?  Huh  Grin

*sigh*

Ok lets look at this....

Many many many months ago, transactions had sync problems...because well, transactions were still being refined.  After a number of betas, transaction sync issues were no more.

Then a new feature was added, ENS.  ENS has its own sync channel but is referenced by the transactions model (to ensure you paid for the ENS).  ENS is new code, so it is going to have problems....some of which were syncing.  Syncing problems in the new ENS code on occasion caused issues in the transaction syncing...eventually they were all fixed.

But (and this is important Starik, so read it twice!) sync problems in new ENS code are NOT sync problems in transaction code.  If you think that its possible that any new code does not have bugs, well, you must live on Mars.  Furthermore decentralized systems spend a lot of time in synchronization with the network.  The more features you have, the more syncing channels you need, and the more possible bugs.

Also, isn't testing for these problems what Beta Testing is about???  If there were no bugs, syncing or otherwise, it wouldn't be called Beta, it would be called V1.0

-----

Alas, I don't know why I am even bothering to reply to you, every single post anywhere regarding pretty much anything (not just eMunie), you are negative and attempt to twist things to stir up FUD.  I do not ever recall a single positive or even constructive comment about eMunie...you just bash.  I don't need bashers that offer no solutions and that is why I tend to ignore you.

Not sure why you mention about having boats.....Mars has no water.

Radix - DLT x.0

Web - http://radix.global  Forums - http://forum.radix.global Twitter - @radixdlt
starik69
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 08:06:46 PM

sync problems in new ENS code are NOT sync problems in transaction code.
I never said that that sync problems were the same. On the contrary, i said straightly what you said - new features had new sync problems. Where is FUD here if you confirm this?  Huh

Then a new feature was added, ENS.  ENS has its own sync channel but is referenced by the transactions model (to ensure you paid for the ENS).  ENS is new code, so it is going to have problems....some of which were syncing.  Syncing problems in the new ENS code on occasion caused issues in the transaction syncing...eventually they were all fixed.
How many new features will be in new beta and how many new "occasion caused issues in the transaction syncing" will be?  Roll Eyes

The more features you have, the more syncing channels you need, and the more possible bugs.
I'm saying just the same. Again, is it FUD?  Huh

every single post anywhere regarding pretty much anything (not just eMunie), you are negative and attempt to twist things to stir up FUD.
This is lie.  Angry

I do not ever recall a single positive or even constructive comment about eMunie...you just bash. 
Look better, you can find it on eMu forum  Tongue
Iffy thinks i have one, ask him  Grin
Peachy

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 09:05:01 PM

"Iffy thinks i have one, ask him"

"doesn't float your boat" is an expression to mean "doesn't satisfy you?".  Much like Бeдá никoгдá нe пpиxóдит oднá. (a.k.a. When it rains, it pours).  For you it's probably best translated as Кaждoмy пo cвoeмy (to each his own).

starik69
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:31:08 PM

"Iffy thinks i have one, ask him"

"doesn't float your boat" is an expression to mean "doesn't satisfy you?".  Much like Бeдá никoгдá нe пpиxóдит oднá. (a.k.a. When it rains, it pours).  For you it's probably best translated as Кaждoмy пo cвoeмy (to each his own).
Do you need sarcasm tablet?  Grin
Peachy

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 11:11:40 PM

No, but your response confirms my belief that you are in desperate need of another oar as you repeatedly paddle around in unproductive circles.

starik69
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 11:38:06 PM

No, but your response confirms my belief
Glad to confirm your fantasies  Smiley
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 02:59:04 AM

Just curious on a few things, total amount of coins, IPO starting price, ETA of IPO,Thank you.
digitalindustry

Activity: 798

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 11:46:27 AM

sync problems in new ENS code are NOT sync problems in transaction code.
I never said that that sync problems were the same. On the contrary, i said straightly what you said - new features had new sync problems. Where is FUD here if you confirm this?  Huh

How many new features will be in new beta and how many new "occasion caused issues in the transaction syncing" will be?  Roll Eyes

The more features you have, the more syncing channels you need, and the more possible bugs.
I'm saying just the same. Again, is it FUD?  Huh

every single post anywhere regarding pretty much anything (not just eMunie), you are negative and attempt to twist things to stir up FUD.
This is lie.  Angry

I do not ever recall a single positive or even constructive comment about eMunie...you just bash. 
Look better, you can find it on eMu forum  Tongue
Iffy thinks i have one, ask him  Grin

seriously is this fucking Emoji?

the emoticons its too much i cant read anything you say.

ye yeah it's all broken whatever...

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:46:22 PM

Is there a detailed writeup on distribution scheme anywhere?

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
digitalindustry

Activity: 798

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 04:11:12 PM

watch from minute 26 ha .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwLviP7KaAc&feature=player_detailpage#t=1573

i'm referring to the bundles of nuclei.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Continental

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:32:13 AM

Just curious on a few things, total amount of coins, IPO starting price, ETA of IPO,Thank you.

I'm also interested to know...
davidsocom

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:49:44 PM

I'm also interested to know...

Me, too!

Please give us something like a hand-out!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: