Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:12:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App  (Read 284831 times)
godda04

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 03:23:08 PM

This definetly needs more attention, maybe ask stealth dev to review it? Could do with a whale involved as well, generate some interest

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rhkazani1

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 03:32:11 PM

Can't download wallet....

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.
CryptoTV

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 04:49:17 PM

Still getting this error for line 557 and cant compile on linux.

/root/Sonicscrewdriver/src/rpcrawtransaction.cpp:557: undefined reference to `decryptsonictxt(std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::vector<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::allocator<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > > >&)'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [Sonicd] Error 1

It looks like you need to add whatever defines decryptsonictxt to your makefile.

Yes, weird. Hoepfully they can get this working.  I have the blackjack game waiting for sonic but I cant compile the wallet.  I guess i'll keep checking the github source and wait for the dev to update it.

got hacked all my coins gone from the blackjack sites.  Thanks jerk.
thcmakaveli

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 04:50:13 PM

C-cex.com Scamed their customers with SSD. As far as I know, about 20 btc worth in SSD has  been "lost" . Just to tell you guys, be carefull with this exchange ! Scam alert !
tx42

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 04:55:17 PM

Can't download wallet....

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

DDOS on google. It worked last night.

The release was very late. The dev was probably tired and is still asleep. He'll probably fix everything up today.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
sneakycoin

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 04:55:40 PM

Hello there. What is the future for SSD?
drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 04:56:23 PM

C-cex.com Scamed their customers with SSD. As far as I know, about 20 btc worth in SSD has  been "lost" . Just to tell you guys, be carefull with this exchange ! Scam alert !

I wonder if these will be recoverable???  If not, won't that have an impact on the outstanding # of coins?  Less coins, more value...  Anyone know the status on C-cex.com SSD lost coin recovery?

Dev stated they did not update, so it is all C-cex to blame for the incident.

CryptoTV

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 04:57:00 PM

Don't trust C-Cex, they created their own coin called Join Coin and scammed people out of ICO money.

this is the image of the Join Coin dev answering questions in the C-Cex thread as a C-Cex dev.  Took lot's of their customers money.  Oh and this happened like the day BEFORE SYS was launched. 

got hacked all my coins gone from the blackjack sites.  Thanks jerk.
tx42

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 04:57:37 PM

I wonder if these will be recoverable???  If not, won't that have an impact on the outstanding # of coins?  Less coins, more value...  Anyone know the status on C-cex.com SSD lost coin recovery?

Dev stated they did not update, so it is all C-cex to blame for the incident.

Yes. Anyone who trades on C-CEX is in danger of losing coins. It happened to me, 1 BTC worth.

..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
drizzle2405
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 04:58:30 PM

One last thing to note. There was no doublespend attack at C-Cex. The best I can tell is that they were on the wrong chain for 10 days during which time they received deposits for coins on the wrong chain, and then when they finally updated they didnt check the database to make sure all inputs were actually valid.

bump

MemoryShock

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 05:56:13 PM

SonicVortex has finally arrived

Android App (To follow on Playstore shortly)

Accompanying QT
Windows Manual
Windows Automatic
Mac DMG

Source

Relays
Source
Windows
Mac Inbound Tomorrow

Jar Needed for Relay
F5-Steganography Library

Directions and Daemons are forthcoming

SonicVortex is a way to hide encrypted transactions by steganography.
You take a picture, author a transaction, then SonicVortex embeds the encrypted transaction in a picture.  It uses the f5 steganography algorithm, which uses matrix encoding to hide the picture, making it almost impossible to detect that any hidden communication is present.
Moreover, the encryption is state-of-the-art AES/GCM encryption, suitable for banks and governments. So even in the highly unlikely event that any communication becomes suspected, it is impossible for an adversary to ascertain the nature of the communication. Thus, your transaction is hidden and protected from even the most powerful adversaries.
Additionally, AES/GCM protects against any changes to the encrypted, hidden transaction. If just one pixel of the picture is changed, it will be detected and the transaction rejected.

Holy Crap...this is awesome!

Now people can take photos of their dinner and I might care!!                                   

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
PoUpA

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 06:07:16 PM

as Guile said ... Sonic BOOM Wink
crazywack
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 06:07:33 PM

Or a selfie Wink

MemoryShock

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 06:19:24 PM

Or a selfie Wink

Can you imagine a world where duck face pictures on Instagram are actually relevant (because of embedded, encrypted financial transactions)?

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
crazywack
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 06:26:17 PM

Or a selfie Wink

Can you imagine a world where duck face pictures on Instagram are actually relevant (because of embedded, encrypted financial transactions)?

Thankfully I don't have daughters, and my sons are not old enough to be as vein as I am.

crazywack
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 07:00:15 PM

We need to work on getting a payment processing service to accept Sonic. Someone like coinpayments

Pride-C-CEX

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 07:23:15 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2014, 07:51:50 PM by Pride-C-CEX

Hello Everyone,

We have finished our investigation of the recent SSD issue and found the exact reasons for this. It was not a fork as SSD dev thought, or as we thought a double spend attack.
C-CEX had many withdraws and deposits showing on the blockchain that prove we were never on the wrong fork occuring between the 10th and the 21st of September and I know many of you were stating this to us as well.   http://www.argakiig.us/blockchain/ssd/

After the wallet upgrade that we did on the 20th, resync and rescan did not find any discrepenacies of the wallet balance and actual user's balances.
The reason why people were unable to withdraw coins in the past couple days was actually due to a wallet issue that allowed it to generate pre-existing wallet addresses after we upgraded and recompiled.
Due to this we had 19 duplicate addresses that belonged to 38 accounts which were sharing deposits. When deposits came to these addresses it was being credited to both accounts on our exchange as these accounts had duplicate wallet addresses. This is how people started selling coins that were being credited to their account despite them not actually depositing them. Of course it is human nature to take advanatge of the situation and If I was a normal trader I probably would have sold coins that did not belong to me too so I do not blame those people. I will say it would have been "nice" if someone had alerted us they were receiving SSD that were not theirs but again I understand. This however, led to our wallet getting emptied of SSD.

Wallet returned previously used addresses instead of really generating the new ones, this should be investigated and explained by the developer. We have not encountered this issue in over 300 wallets from the past so this is an isolated problem.

Now this puts all of us in a bit of a bind because this was a wallet issue and nothing more. I do value everyone who uses our exchange though (everyone I've worked with knows this) and In the effort to keep those affected from completely losing coins/btc we are going to give 300 satoshi per coin lost in the form of a BTC credit. I repeat this does not mean C-CEX did anything wrong I simply do not want people upset with nothing to show for. The btc will be distributed over the next 7 days to the accounts affected.

If anyone who did receive coins that were not theirs and wishes to give them back to those affected by this that is up to their good nature at this point. I am truly sorry this issue happened and we have implemented an extra check in our system to safeguard from this type of thing happeneing again.

-Pride of C-CEX

EDIT: We had an independent developer and upcoming PoD verifier look at the code as well just for further verification.

https://twitter.com/CryptoRussian

Crypto Trade at C-CEX: https://c-cex.com/
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 07:35:59 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2014, 07:46:14 PM by LordPiccolo

Hello Everyone,

We have finished our investigation of the recent SSD issue and found the exact reasons for this. It was not a fork as SSD dev thought, or as we thought a double spend attack.
C-CEX had many withdraws and deposits showing on the blockchain that prove we were never on the wrong fork occuring between the 10th and the 21st of September and I know many of you were stating this to us as well.   http://www.argakiig.us/blockchain/ssd/

After the wallet upgrade that we did on the 20th, resync and rescan did not find any discrepenacies of the wallet balance and actual user's balances.
The reason why people were unable to withdraw coins in the past couple days was actually due to a wallet issue that allowed it to generate pre-existing wallet addresses after we upgraded and recompiled.
Due to this we had 19 duplicate addresses that belonged to 38 accounts which were sharing deposits. When deposits came to these addresses it was being credited to both accounts on our exchange as these accounts had duplicate wallet addresses. This is how people started selling coins that were being credited to their account despite them not actually depositing them. Of course it is human nature to take advanatge of the situation and If I was a normal trader I probably would have sold coins that did not belong to me too so I do not blame those people. I will say it would have been "nice" if someone had alerted us they were receiving SSD that were not theirs but again I understand. This however, led to our wallet getting emptied of SSD.

This generation of addresses is normally turned off on the upgraded wallet it was left in the code. We have not encountered this issue in over 300 wallets from the past so this is an isolated problem.

Now this puts all of us in a bit of a bind because this was a wallet issue and nothing more. I do value everyone who uses our exchange though (everyone I've worked with knows this) and In the effort to keep those affected from completely losing coins/btc we are going to give 300 satoshi per coin lost in the form of a BTC credit. I repeat this does not mean C-CEX did anything wrong I simply do not want people upset with nothing to show for. The btc will be distributed over the next 7 days to the accounts affected.

If anyone who did receive coins that were not theirs and wishes to give them back to those affected by this that is up to their good nature at this point. I am truly sorry this issue happened and we have implemented an extra check in our system to safeguard from this type of thing happeneing again.

-Pride of C-CEX

thanks for the update Pride, for those with withdrawals in the queue, when should we see the credit in our accounts?

Edit- 7 days I guess

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
Mouse020

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

No one like you

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 07:36:13 PM

Hello Everyone,

This generation of addresses is normally turned off on the upgraded wallet it was left in the code. We have not encountered this issue in over 300 wallets from the past so this is an isolated problem.

-Pride of C-CEX

so people use you exchange.
Buy more than 1000sat. Auto Sell 300sat
crazywack
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 07:39:22 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2014, 07:57:27 PM by crazywack

Seems legit  Roll Eyes

How come the other 3 exchanges didn't report or show any issues?

No audit system?

Now your going to give less than 1/4 of their money back? Exactly the reason why I haven't/won't use c-cex...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: