Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:33:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App  (Read 284831 times)
drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 01:46:35 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2014, 02:13:39 AM by drizzle2405

Well, I think I know what is going on here.  I'm thankful for tx42, the dev, all the people who have helped, and I will be staying far away from CCEX!!

Can't wait to see more detail/instruction on this app!  I'd like to know more about it.

Hell yes...  Thank you Argakiig, TX42, and all those involved.

Bittrex, nor any other exchanges were affected.  Bottom line, C-Cex dropped the ball, whether or not it was intentional, that will never be known, but the ball was dropped.  Own up to it and quit blaming the devs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thquan819

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:15:23 AM

Hello Everyone,

We have finished our investigation of the recent SSD issue and found the exact reasons for this. It was not a fork as SSD dev thought, or as we thought a double spend attack.
C-CEX had many withdraws and deposits showing on the blockchain that prove we were never on the wrong fork occuring between the 10th and the 21st of September and I know many of you were stating this to us as well.   http://www.argakiig.us/blockchain/ssd/

After the wallet upgrade that we did on the 20th, resync and rescan did not find any discrepenacies of the wallet balance and actual user's balances.
The reason why people were unable to withdraw coins in the past couple days was actually due to a wallet issue that allowed it to generate pre-existing wallet addresses after we upgraded and recompiled.
Due to this we had 19 duplicate addresses that belonged to 38 accounts which were sharing deposits. When deposits came to these addresses it was being credited to both accounts on our exchange as these accounts had duplicate wallet addresses. This is how people started selling coins that were being credited to their account despite them not actually depositing them. Of course it is human nature to take advanatge of the situation and If I was a normal trader I probably would have sold coins that did not belong to me too so I do not blame those people. I will say it would have been "nice" if someone had alerted us they were receiving SSD that were not theirs but again I understand. This however, led to our wallet getting emptied of SSD.

Wallet returned previously used addresses instead of really generating the new ones, this should be investigated and explained by the developer. We have not encountered this issue in over 300 wallets from the past so this is an isolated problem.

Now this puts all of us in a bit of a bind because this was a wallet issue and nothing more. I do value everyone who uses our exchange though (everyone I've worked with knows this) and In the effort to keep those affected from completely losing coins/btc we are going to give 300 satoshi per coin lost in the form of a BTC credit. I repeat this does not mean C-CEX did anything wrong I simply do not want people upset with nothing to show for. The btc will be distributed over the next 7 days to the accounts affected.

If anyone who did receive coins that were not theirs and wishes to give them back to those affected by this that is up to their good nature at this point. I am truly sorry this issue happened and we have implemented an extra check in our system to safeguard from this type of thing happeneing again.

-Pride of C-CEX

EDIT: We had an independent developer and upcoming PoD verifier look at the code as well just for further verification.

https://twitter.com/CryptoRussian

Fuck you scam. I Buy 1700sat and  give 300sat. return my coin. I loss 210,000 SSD
C-CEX is SCAM

worth

Activity: 558
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:18:15 AM

FYI, there is a vote here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=795723

to decide which is the best Proof of Developer coin - sure to go and vote for SSD!
RadDragon

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

Sound science

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 03:46:33 AM

C-CEX, describe argakiig to me.

Does he look like a bitch?

Because you just tried to fuck him like a bitch.  And argakiig doesn't like to get fucked by anyone except Mrs. argakiig.

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the greedy and selfish men
Blessed are those who shepherd others through the valley of darkness, for they truly are their brothers keeper
And I shall come down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would poison and destroy my brothers
And you shall know my name is the LORD when I strike down upon thee
"

BTC donations: 13aybLjCevCow87LaQQ3CtsFLMgBFchs3Y
MemoryShock

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 04:25:25 AM

C-CEX, describe argakiig to me.

Does he look like a bitch?

Because you just tried to fuck him like a bitch.  And argakiig doesn't like to get fucked by anyone except Mrs. argakiig.

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the greedy and selfish men
Blessed are those who shepherd others through the valley of darkness, for they truly are their brothers keeper
And I shall come down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would poison and destroy my brothers
And you shall know my name is the LORD when I strike down upon thee
"

Dude.  That was awesome.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
worth

Activity: 558

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 06:15:34 AM

FYI, there is a vote here

to decide which is the best Proof of Developer coin - sure to go and vote for SSD!
THIS +1

Thanks to the people who've voted already, SSD is one of the top contestants - a little more than a dozen more votes and it will be in first place:

The_Prof

Activity: 345
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 06:50:59 AM

To me the C-Cex response response doesn't make sense. Besides their complaints about the double deposit which is not really anything but their issue, I remember people complaining that they couldn't withdraw SSD. That was ages ago in the crypto timeline. If people couldn't withdraw due to their lack of funds because of their 'wallet problem' then surely they should have picked up a red flag much faster.

I cannot figure how they can try blame the dev for when they weren't paying attention to their own wallets.

Look over there...
J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 08:42:50 AM

to be completely fair, the CCEX fiasco is whats accelerating the inevitable for SSD. But even without CCEX f***ups, SSD value was going downhill sub 1k sat regardless. No pump groups backing this up whatsoever. Bagholding investors arent about to pump this themselves lol.

The first mistake was naming this coin SONIC SCREW DRIVER.

lmao.  Cheesy

way to be taken seriously.  Tongue
asnghost

Activity: 258

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 08:53:32 AM

Hello Everyone,

We have finished our investigation of the recent SSD issue and found the exact reasons for this. It was not a fork as SSD dev thought, or as we thought a double spend attack.
C-CEX had many withdraws and deposits showing on the blockchain that prove we were never on the wrong fork occuring between the 10th and the 21st of September and I know many of you were stating this to us as well.   http://www.argakiig.us/blockchain/ssd/

After the wallet upgrade that we did on the 20th, resync and rescan did not find any discrepenacies of the wallet balance and actual user's balances.
The reason why people were unable to withdraw coins in the past couple days was actually due to a wallet issue that allowed it to generate pre-existing wallet addresses after we upgraded and recompiled.
Due to this we had 19 duplicate addresses that belonged to 38 accounts which were sharing deposits. When deposits came to these addresses it was being credited to both accounts on our exchange as these accounts had duplicate wallet addresses. This is how people started selling coins that were being credited to their account despite them not actually depositing them. Of course it is human nature to take advanatge of the situation and If I was a normal trader I probably would have sold coins that did not belong to me too so I do not blame those people. I will say it would have been "nice" if someone had alerted us they were receiving SSD that were not theirs but again I understand. This however, led to our wallet getting emptied of SSD.

Wallet returned previously used addresses instead of really generating the new ones, this should be investigated and explained by the developer. We have not encountered this issue in over 300 wallets from the past so this is an isolated problem.

Now this puts all of us in a bit of a bind because this was a wallet issue and nothing more. I do value everyone who uses our exchange though (everyone I've worked with knows this) and In the effort to keep those affected from completely losing coins/btc we are going to give 300 satoshi per coin lost in the form of a BTC credit. I repeat this does not mean C-CEX did anything wrong I simply do not want people upset with nothing to show for. The btc will be distributed over the next 7 days to the accounts affected.

If anyone who did receive coins that were not theirs and wishes to give them back to those affected by this that is up to their good nature at this point. I am truly sorry this issue happened and we have implemented an extra check in our system to safeguard from this type of thing happeneing again.

-Pride of C-CEX

EDIT: We had an independent developer and upcoming PoD verifier look at the code as well just for further verification.

https://twitter.com/CryptoRussian

Fuck you scam. I Buy 1700sat and  give 300sat. return my coin. I loss 210,000 SSD
C-CEX is SCAM

Wow, C-CEX not taking the blame and addressing the problems to human nature and wallet issues...wtf you running an exchange for?

I would say, just take the bullit, your internal audit on the exchange is not solid. Better improve this, instead of adding more coins or doing scam ico's.

Fortunate my SSD are not on C-CEX!

I hope you compensate all accounts that were involved.

nrg_wolf
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 10:47:08 AM

to be completely fair, the CCEX fiasco is whats accelerating the inevitable for SSD. But even without CCEX f***ups, SSD value was going downhill sub 1k sat regardless. No pump groups backing this up whatsoever. Bagholding investors arent about to pump this themselves lol.

lmao.  Cheesy

way to be taken seriously.  Tongue

shouldnt you be annoying others in the XST and NXT threads.........

we still have plenty of buys and moveable volume. once dev release's more info about the app we can start to move up.

on another note, welcome to the ignore list kid. go back to following your NXT scam crap and back to XST where they think their shit dont stink.
lpl258

Activity: 105

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 11:13:12 AM

Vote for best POD developer, win this for argakiid!

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 12:09:08 PM

[9/23/2014 7:26:53 AM] argakiig: just to confirm though all coins are gone corret?
[9/23/2014 7:27:34 AM] C-CEX.com: yes, I have to have 1464924 SSD coins
[9/23/2014 7:27:46 AM] C-CEX.com: but wallet balance is 8.32
[9/20/2014 6:57:10 AM] argakiig: how long was your vacation?
[9/20/2014 6:57:33 AM] C-CEX.com: 3 weeks
[9/20/2014 6:58:00 AM] C-CEX.com: "blocks":21599 synced?
[9/20/2014 6:58:01 AM] argakiig: and you didn't have anyone checking anything while you were gone. TBH doesn't seem that smart to me
[9/23/2014 8:52:26 AM] argakiig: http://puu.sh/bKLiy/bbf27f9597.txt
[9/23/2014 8:52:41 AM] argakiig: that is a listing of the balances on the addresses you sent me
[9/23/2014 8:52:47 AM] argakiig: shows transactions
[9/23/2014 8:53:25 AM] argakiig: you were staking users coins ...
[9/23/2014 8:59:29 AM] C-CEX.com: yes, so what's in result?
[9/23/2014 9:00:40 AM] argakiig: still looking into it
[9/23/2014 9:00:58 AM] argakiig: and I had asked you when the wallet was setup to not stake customers coin
[9/23/2014 9:01:01 AM] argakiig: that's dirty

Holy shit! CCEX, what are you doing??? 3 weeks vacation??? You lost 1.5 millions of SSD!
Maybe you should cancel all your next vacations and make a full BTC refund to all your customers affected to your negligence?

Hahah. That's dirty C-Cex!

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
rhkazani1

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 03:05:48 PM

Where can i download the wallet, i still get the same error?Huh??
zzzman20

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 03:18:02 PM

Ah well, C-cex fiasco has given a very cheap entry point to anyone who is not currently invested in SSD. I am sorry for all those who lost coins on C-Cex, what a shoddy operation.
tx42

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 03:33:16 PM

I cannot figure how they can try blame the dev for when they weren't paying attention to their own wallets.

C-CEX has had this type of issue many times before. It is well documented.

People need to learn that if they lose money at C-CEX, it's their own fault.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
tx42

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 03:49:28 PM

lmao.  Cheesy

You guys realize that I turned this ordinary day trader into the troll he was always meant to be.

He's a Surplusbob hater because he thinks Bob killed his favorite shitcoin, cloak. So he was spamming XST pretty hard at the time and made some ridiculous predictions about price (which he has now deleted). I called him out on it by PM and on the XST thread and he couldn't take the butthurting. So now he's a troll.

If you don't believe me, check his post history and you will see exactly where I drilled in on him.

Unfortunately trolls don't go away, they just get more pathetic.

..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
ahmedshawezi

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 03:54:51 PM

lmao.  Cheesy

Nice Fud! Get your cheap coins yet?

CryptoTV

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 04:13:38 PM

Actually, I like the name Sonic Screwdriver!

And not all grand projects have "serious names"

take this for example, new hot app.

http://frenchgirlsapp.com

This app is getting tons of attention and what kind of name is that? lol

got hacked all my coins gone from the blackjack sites.  Thanks jerk.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 05:01:32 PM

I think Dev should let the C-Cex matter behind and should concentrate on launching the complete application with full instructions so that we may continue our journey ahead better way.
zeerobje

Activity: 326

SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 06:13:20 PM

Hee SpaRood,

I have send you 500 SSD.........This time i hope you have more fun with the coins. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: