Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:54:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blocktrail.com | Wallet | Explorer | API  (Read 32005 times)
lOvE mE forEvEr

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 06:34:46 AM

long time no go blocktrail wallet, and it was in acquisition by bitmain:

Welcome to your new BTC.com Wallet by Blocktrail

Blocktrail has been acquired by Bitmain, and our services are now offered at BTC.com!

Thank you for being a loyal Blocktrail user! We look forward to continue to deliver you the most powerful Bitcoin wallet as BTC.com
Read the annoucement On our blog

I very like with this announcement, I sure this acquisition reinforces the wallet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 01:45:13 PM

Is your mobile app from google play supposed to push notifications when we receive bitcoins because I'm not getting any, If not , then It would be really helpful If you could implement it so the app works in the background and give notifications when needed. If funds for example moved from your wallet from another device , when you receive BTC etc..
JANGKRIK BOSS

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 10:35:20 AM

I'm trying to create a wallet blocktrail, but that makes me confused, why the address always changing while not accepting payment? Can we always use one address only?
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 11:00:46 AM

I'm trying to create a wallet blocktrail, but that makes me confused, why the address always changing while not accepting payment? Can we always use one address only?

Its normal that It makes a new address each time , Its an HD wallet and this is for your privacy. Using the same address over and over is not recommended but Its possible to do and you will receive your money.
neutraLTC
Legendary

Activity: 1491
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 09:41:53 AM

Is your mobile app from google play supposed to push notifications when we receive bitcoins because I'm not getting any, If not , then It would be really helpful If you could implement it so the app works in the background and give notifications when needed. If funds for example moved from your wallet from another device , when you receive BTC etc..

This is a great suggestion, I want that as well. You are in luck because this is in the pipeline/roadmap coming to your bitcoin wallet soon Smiley

DEMAND STRATUMV2 MINING POOL: DMND.WORK
JANGKRIK BOSS

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 01:21:33 AM

Its normal that It makes a new address each time , Its an HD wallet and this is for your privacy. Using the same address over and over is not recommended but Its possible to do and you will receive your money.
I think that if transformed after received the payment such as the Xapo or Coinbase, whether in this wallet where we can find the private key? Although already in the acquisition of Bitmain but if the hack of course we need the private key.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6097

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 06:50:35 AM

I think that if transformed after received the payment such as the Xapo or Coinbase, whether in this wallet where we can find the private key? Although already in the acquisition of Bitmain but if the hack of course we need the private key.

Its a multi signature wallet , giving you the ability to control both private keys wouldn't make any sense , nothing is stored in their servers as well so even If they get hacked there is nothing to be worried about.
If it ever happens and the service goes down for one reason or another then you could recover it[1][2] using the documents they gave you when you first installed the wallet.

[1] https://recovery.blocktrail.com/
[2] https://github.com/blocktrail/wallet-recovery-tool (Source code of the website above)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
neutraLTC
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 10:58:33 AM

Its a multi signature wallet , giving you the ability to control both private keys wouldn't make any sense , nothing is stored in their servers as well so even If they get hacked there is nothing to be worried about.
If it ever happens and the service goes down for one reason or another then you could recover it[1][2] using the documents they gave you when you first installed the wallet.

[1] https://recovery.blocktrail.com/
[2] https://github.com/blocktrail/wallet-recovery-tool (Source code of the website above)

Thanks again Omega,

Everything Omega wrote is correct.

neutraLTC
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 11:28:52 AM

by the way, we have a new thread, please use the new topic thread instead of this one -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1572823.0

Thanks!

coinableS
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1179

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 06:29:24 AM

Just thought I'd share. I did a new video tutorial on how to setup Blocktrail API with the nodejs sdk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH1LvtV5Wvg

neutraLTC
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 10:09:50 AM

Just thought I'd share. I did a new video tutorial on how to setup Blocktrail API with the nodejs sdk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH1LvtV5Wvg

Nice one man! Will share it Smiley Thanks!!!

coinableS
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1179

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 01:52:26 AM

So btc.com only acquired the consumer wallet portion of blocktrail?  Is the developer blocktrail wallet API going to stay blocktrail, or is that going to get picked up by btc.com as well?  Personally I think the developer wallet API is the better service. There aren't that many options for wallet APIs out there, blockchain, blockcypher and blocktrail. I don't include coinbase or bitpay in the mix since they require intense screening to use their wallet API.

neutraLTC
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 09:19:08 AM

So btc.com only acquired the consumer wallet portion of blocktrail?  Is the developer blocktrail wallet API going to stay blocktrail, or is that going to get picked up by btc.com as well?  Personally I think the developer wallet API is the better service. There aren't that many options for wallet APIs out there, blockchain, blockcypher and blocktrail. I don't include coinbase or bitpay in the mix since they require intense screening to use their wallet API.

It is all going to go under the btc.com banner sort of speak, but nothing will change. Actually, things we be getting added and we intend to continue to improve the API service.

Thank you for the compliments, we appreciate it.

long8892

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 04:26:36 PM

I need formulations of API curl:
- Create wallet.
- Transfer Bitcoin.

there are better examples
neutraLTC
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 02:59:08 PM

I need formulations of API curl:
- Create wallet.
- Transfer Bitcoin.

there are better examples

Everything you need can be found here: https://www.blocktrail.com/api/docs

OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6097

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 02:06:25 PM

I made a thread about your transaction accelerator until a user brought to my attention that you are only accepting credit cards through Stripe, why not accepting bitcoin? because It make no sense for a bitcoin service to accept something else or everything else except bitcoin in this case..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
neutraLTC
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 04:24:17 PM

I made a thread about your transaction accelerator until a user brought to my attention that you are only accepting credit cards through Stripe, why not accepting bitcoin? because It make no sense for a bitcoin service to accept something else or everything else except bitcoin in this case..

Can you point me to the thread please? and post this on our other thread please omega, thanks Smiley

yunixon

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 07:29:23 AM

Hey guys! Starting with Blocktrail Ruby SDK - https://github.com/yunixon/blocktrail
Vivace92

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 04:34:01 AM

The features is simple. I thought this was a nice wallet because it's already taken over bitmain, but that makes me less like is transfer fee was 2 times greater than blockchain.
rolik2001

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 06:19:51 PM

How i can use blocktrail on python
Huh? method init_wallet dont work in official python library
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: