Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:23:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Confirming AMT leaked chats are real!  (Read 8167 times)
opieum2 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:01:57 PM

Disclaimer I believe in fairness and the truth, it has driven me inspite of the scorn and hate I have gotten from some forum members. And since Josh has gone on record to the press to deny the chats, I am confirming them as real and true and IF the press requires it I can furnish full proof and the entire contents of 3 months of chats. As an aside to Josh directly, ALL of this is a DIRECT result of not honoring the MPP with your customers. And not desiring to make things right with them. Instead looking for the cheapest way out without and loopholes to get away with it.

While I am NOT the leaker of the chats, though I have been accused of being such by Josh in spite of the actual leaker actually outing himself to him, I will confirm they are real. As skype (where the chats originated) terms of service does not cover any kind of confidential or legal privilege and I signed no NDA contract in the matter, so I am not legally obligated to restrict the information I gathered via those chats.

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/amt-ceo-joshua-zipkin-naughty-nice-list/2014/08/25

While I was initially supportive of AMT since it did indeed appear they had issues on the technical side that could be resolved, as time went on more unethical statements were made that made this situation worse to be in. Notably the fact that they had 0 intention of honoring the MPP even on a compromise. This is the chat that was apparently leaked. While again I had nothing to do with that leak. I am confirming it's authenticity. I am customer1 reflected in those chats.  

I am simply tired of the censorship and lies that are a continual problem for us AMT customers who got royally screwed in ways that even BFL has not done (They actually gave me back a refund as long as it took). As my unit was never actually shipped and Josh claimed it was but was unable to produce proof and likely will not be able to(meaning a DHL waybill with my name and address and the date of so-called shipping),so he had to reroute someone else's rejected order which was in the next county over (again information I can prove easily), to my location, that was just a fortunate coincidence for me at least. DHL hand wrote the rejection info onto the box itself. The DHL tracking info can verify that it was indeed rejected by the original recipient.

This was the straw that broke the camels back as all it told me was that there was no order enroute to me despite actually trying to help AMT. One would think with a naughty and nice list the nicest customers would have gotten their miners too. This article came out so I feel the need to set the record straight and confirm it despite his statements claiming it was forged. Whoever Joe Snuff is thank you for providing that information to the press. And for the record I am not Joe Snuff.

My reasons for confirming these are real are:

A: He has repeatedly been dishonest with me directly as well as ALL of his customers repeatedly. The documentation is numerous. Going into the original AMT thread its all well documented there. There are other examples but I think what we all know about just about covers it.

B: It was I he asked to hack BCT...which I declined as can be seen in the leaked chats besides not being worth it, it is not what I do nor have a desire to. I was asked this once before in private with again the same response. All of which I can prove should I be required to produce proof.

C: His continual delays and most recently (Saturday) the discovery that he has been mining with our hardware on f2pool, user kusmet. All the default images on the miner have the logs still present on them so its easy to validate for anyone with the image (of course AMT will take these down so download asap, so I will post the default image I recommend others do also, use windiskimage to create a raw file of the stock image for archival purposes)

D: The audacity that Joshua Zipkin has to come at me asking me and others in the group chat for more business when he still owes me (and others he owes) around $8,000USD for the miners (2 orders). I have what is roughly 2x 1000 dollar miners that I paid 11k for (it makes one feel incredibly stupid I will freely admit that for being fooled). He also wanted me to go into business with him, again a HUGE WTF knowing the situation is what it is. I was tolerant of ALOT of crap. But I reached a point where I have made the choice to go public and confirm the chats are real.

E: His naughty and nice list was another thing I took exception with to admit to people who were all his customers. Seeing as I got my order only because it was someone else's rejection, my first thought is that I must be on the more exclusive shit list.

What he has said in that GROUP chat seldom jives with the public statements. His adamant denials of such are trumped by proof to the contrary. I told him there was only one way to make all this right on more than one occasion. Make the MPP happen make everyone whole on various occasions! Or some compromise solution that most will be happy with . Instead he talks about his next business plan or "fuck the mpp" The issue always got side stepped. He has made it clear he has no intention of honoring it, again the chats will show that. It appears the leaks show most of the relevant items. In my previous but brief admission Josh asked me to remove the chats. I did. But not before others had quoted me. I am making this a more public admission since he has chosen to be dishonest about their veracity. This is my effort into making him accountable on the matter.

Joshua Zipkin spends his time finding ways to dodge paying us back the amount of money he owes us. What is more galling to me is the fact is that we are also customers he has in this situation. For my part my mind is blown away the fact that If he had at least honored the MPP it would be cheaper than the mess he is in now. It would have avoided this whole entire saga. But instead there are vague promises of refunds that he has already in "private" stated he has no intention of honoring.

As has been previously documented NUMEROUS times in various posts in this forum, I have worked with Joshua Zipkin in the interest of trying to get us the MPP honored. But it is clear that he has no interest in that. I am sorry in that I failed in that effort to the users, I wish there was more success there......Again I CONFIRM THESE SKYPE CHATS ARE REAL AND NOT FABRICATED. In fact a court order from the class action team can also subpoena Microsoft for said chat logs and it will be validated by them as an uninvolved 3rd party. I can also produce screenshots to prove their veracity. I can make a video of me scrolling through he chats even as an added measure of confirmation. Unlike Joshua Zipkin I can back up my information with evidence. Hell if one of the journalists or legal team are located in the NYC area I can show them in person as ironclad proof.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:18:56 PM

/applause

good work

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
wpgdeez

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:35:10 PM

Best Quote

"The cryptocurrency market is cutthroat, and AMT isn’t the first mining company to claim that competitors have hired shill accounts to spread FUD. However, a falsified Skype chat seems like quite a great length to go to in order to ruin a company’s name. One doesn’t need to be a Forensic Document Examiner to see the consistency in writing style between Joshua’s email and Joshua’s alleged account within the chat, not that that proves anything in and of itself.

Editor’s Note: Joshua Zipkin refuses to go on record denying the Skype chat’s veracity.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:49:27 PM

Disclaimer I believe in fairness and the truth, it has driven me inspite of the scorn and hate I have gotten from some forum members. And since Josh has gone on record to the press to deny the chats, I am confirming them as real and true and IF the press requires it I can furnish full proof and the entire contents of 3 months of chats. As an aside to Josh directly, ALL of this is a DIRECT result of not honoring the MPP with your customers. And not desiring to make things right with them. Instead looking for the cheapest way out without and loopholes to get away with it.

While I am NOT the leaker of the chats, though I have been accused of being such by Josh in spite of the actual leaker actually outing himself to him, I will confirm they are real. As skype (where the chats originated) terms of service does not cover any kind of confidential or legal privilege and I signed no NDA contract in the matter, so I am not legally obligated to restrict the information I gathered via those chats.

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/amt-ceo-joshua-zipkin-naughty-nice-list/2014/08/25

While I was initially supportive of AMT since it did indeed appear they had issues on the technical side that could be resolved, as time went on more unethical statements were made that made this situation worse to be in. Notably the fact that they had 0 intention of honoring the MPP even on a compromise. This is the chat that was apparently leaked. While again I had nothing to do with that leak. I am confirming it's authenticity. I am customer1 reflected in those chats.  

I am simply tired of the censorship and lies that are a continual problem for us AMT customers who got royally screwed in ways that even BFL has not done (They actually gave me back a refund as long as it took). As my unit was never actually shipped and Josh claimed it was but was unable to produce proof and likely will not be able to(meaning a DHL waybill with my name and address and the date of so-called shipping),so he had to reroute someone else's rejected order which was in the next county over (again information I can prove easily), to my location, that was just a fortunate coincidence for me at least. DHL hand wrote the rejection info onto the box itself. The DHL tracking info can verify that it was indeed rejected by the original recipient.

This was the straw that broke the camels back as all it told me was that there was no order enroute to me despite actually trying to help AMT. One would think with a naughty and nice list the nicest customers would have gotten their miners too. This article came out so I feel the need to set the record straight and confirm it despite his statements claiming it was forged. Whoever Joe Snuff is thank you for providing that information to the press. And for the record I am not Joe Snuff.

My reasons for confirming these are real are:

A: He has repeatedly been dishonest with me directly as well as ALL of his customers repeatedly. The documentation is numerous. Going into the original AMT thread its all well documented there. There are other examples but I think what we all know about just about covers it.

B: It was I he asked to hack BCT...which I declined as can be seen in the leaked chats besides not being worth it, it is not what I do nor have a desire to. I was asked this once before in private with again the same response. All of which I can prove should I be required to produce proof.

C: His continual delays and most recently (Saturday) the discovery that he has been mining with our hardware on f2pool, user kusmet. All the default images on the miner have the logs still present on them so its easy to validate for anyone with the image (of course AMT will take these down so download asap, so I will post the default image I recommend others do also, use windiskimage to create a raw file of the stock image for archival purposes)

D: The audacity that Joshua Zipkin has to come at me asking me and others in the group chat for more business when he still owes me (and others he owes) around $8,000USD for the miners (2 orders). I have what is roughly 2x 1000 dollar miners that I paid 11k for (it makes one feel incredibly stupid I will freely admit that for being fooled). He also wanted me to go into business with him, again a HUGE WTF knowing the situation is what it is. I was tolerant of ALOT of crap. But I reached a point where I have made the choice to go public and confirm the chats are real.

E: His naughty and nice list was another thing I took exception with to admit to people who were all his customers. Seeing as I got my order only because it was someone else's rejection, my first thought is that I must be on the more exclusive shit list.

What he has said in that GROUP chat seldom jives with the public statements. His adamant denials of such are trumped by proof to the contrary. I told him there was only one way to make all this right on more than one occasion. Make the MPP happen make everyone whole on various occasions! Or some compromise solution that most will be happy with . Instead he talks about his next business plan or "fuck the mpp" The issue always got side stepped. He has made it clear he has no intention of honoring it, again the chats will show that. It appears the leaks show most of the relevant items. In my previous but brief admission Josh asked me to remove the chats. I did. But not before others had quoted me. I am making this a more public admission since he has chosen to be dishonest about their veracity. This is my effort into making him accountable on the matter.

Joshua Zipkin spends his time finding ways to dodge paying us back the amount of money he owes us. What is more galling to me is the fact is that we are also customers he has in this situation. For my part my mind is blown away the fact that If he had at least honored the MPP it would be cheaper than the mess he is in now. It would have avoided this whole entire saga. But instead there are vague promises of refunds that he has already in "private" stated he has no intention of honoring.

As has been previously documented NUMEROUS times in various posts in this forum, I have worked with Joshua Zipkin in the interest of trying to get us the MPP honored. But it is clear that he has no interest in that. I am sorry in that I failed in that effort to the users, I wish there was more success there......Again I CONFIRM THESE SKYPE CHATS ARE REAL AND NOT FABRICATED. In fact a court order from the class action team can also subpoena Microsoft for said chat logs and it will be validated by them as an uninvolved 3rd party. I can also produce screenshots to prove their veracity. I can make a video of me scrolling through he chats even as an added measure of confirmation. Unlike Joshua Zipkin I can back up my information with evidence. Hell if one of the journalists or legal team are located in the NYC area I can show them in person as ironclad proof.

<with apologies for quoting the OP>

Thanks, bud.

~Bruno Kucinskas
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:50:56 PM

Best Quote

"The cryptocurrency market is cutthroat, and AMT isn’t the first mining company to claim that competitors have hired shill accounts to spread FUD. However, a falsified Skype chat seems like quite a great length to go to in order to ruin a company’s name. One doesn’t need to be a Forensic Document Examiner to see the consistency in writing style between Joshua’s email and Joshua’s alleged account within the chat, not that that proves anything in and of itself.

Editor’s Note: Joshua Zipkin refuses to go on record denying the Skype chat’s veracity.

But, he is on record in defaming me, accusing me of actually penning the entire Skype chat.

Not only is this boy not right, but this boy is not right!

~Bruno Kucinskas
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:07:36 PM

The entire Skype chat leaked to me:

<NotFuzzyWarm is customer2>

[6/13/2014 11:19:43 PM] Joshua: customer1 ill give you 5k to hack bct
[6/13/2014 11:20:14 PM] customer1: lol nah. Not my bag. Seriously not even worth the time or effort.
[6/13/2014 11:20:29 PM] customer1: It wont do any good
[6/13/2014 11:20:33 PM] Joshua: omg it will
[6/13/2014 11:20:42 PM] Joshua: that place is just trash
[6/13/2014 11:21:35 PM] Joshua: no no, its still optimized
[6/13/2014 11:21:42 PM] Joshua: and screws the company and my name for ever
[6/13/2014 11:21:48 PM] Joshua: ill like half to change my name

[6/17/2014 10:36:46 PM] Joshua: well our summons is filed tomorrow
[6/17/2014 10:36:54 PM] Joshua: so we'll announce that we're sueing them
[6/17/2014 10:37:01 PM] customer2: Josh, did they get served today?
[6/17/2014 10:37:05 PM] Joshua: then ill give him a chance to give me a refund (a second chnage)
[6/17/2014 10:37:12 PM] customer2: nvm
[6/17/2014 10:37:16 PM] Joshua: tomorrow probably, it has to go through county first
[6/17/2014 10:37:34 PM] customer1: What about the response for the other lawsuit? where is that at?
[6/17/2014 10:37:44 PM] Joshua: it as filed yesterday
[6/17/2014 10:37:59 PM] Joshua: craig is so dissapointed he cant even troll maybe..
[6/17/2014 10:38:34 PM] Joshua: i mean his lawyers got it by 4-5pm.. so they had the whole day today to like breif him on it
[6/17/2014 10:40:04 PM] Joshua: its just a summons right now
[6/17/2014 10:40:37 PM] Joshua: id really rather not sue them completely and just get our money back to refund customers or attribute those funs to upgrades - probably upgrades cause there isnt enough to refund everyone
[6/17/2014 10:41:03 PM] customer2: As I've said, it should not have to be detailed out for them...
[6/17/2014 10:41:06 PM] Joshua: i met Tom last thursday and told him to give me a refund and if i did i wouldt sue him

[6/17/2014 11:10:05 PM] customer1: But Josh ultimatly needs to be the one as he is the one with the vision for this one
[6/17/2014 11:10:14 PM] customer1: I can conceptualize stuff.
[6/17/2014 11:10:20 PM] customer2: god this is soooo like the alliance crap in war gaming....
[6/17/2014 11:10:35 PM] customer1: But Josh if you come up with a list, I can detail it out.
[6/17/2014 11:11:16 PM] Joshua: but customer1 understands my vision better than i do
[6/17/2014 11:11:20 PM] customer1: lol ok
[6/17/2014 11:11:26 PM] customer1: I guess I can write it up then
[6/17/2014 11:11:54 PM] Joshua: i just dont want to say ill do and then forget or not get it done
[6/17/2014 11:12:02 PM] customer1: Gotcha.

[6/18/2014 4:48:56 PM] Joshua: maybe they are getting pressure?
[6/18/2014 4:53:41 PM] Joshua: and those are just three sellers..
[6/18/2014 4:54:43 PM] Joshua: https://www.kncminer.com/
[6/18/2014 4:54:50 PM] Joshua: they're still selling
[6/18/2014 4:55:05 PM] Joshua: http://cointerra.com/
[6/18/2014 4:58:04 PM] customer2: Though CT was having issues?
[6/18/2014 4:58:19 PM] Joshua: they are still selling
[6/18/2014 4:58:54 PM] customer2: but do they work and how is delivery?
[6/18/2014 4:59:16 PM] Joshua: http://zoomhash.com/
[6/18/2014 4:59:38 PM] Joshua: Me.. i mean we have started orders again too
[6/18/2014 4:59:50 PM] Joshua: just not directly on the site
[6/18/2014 5:00:00 PM] customer2: (cool)

[6/23/2014 2:58:53 PM] customer1: Anyone online? Was just checking if anyone knows whats going on wiht the miners? you guys get any updates?
[6/23/2014 2:59:05 PM] customer1: As far as delivery for new hardware?
[6/23/2014 2:59:24 PM] customer1: I know this week is the hong kong event, so its possible Josh is at that
[6/23/2014 3:00:01 PM] customer1: Anyway just checking in
[6/23/2014 6:31:54 PM] customer2: No idea. Hopefully he is in/on the way to the China factory to test miners & then get them shipped out from there...

[6/23/2014 7:21:12 PM] customer1: Altho this week is the HK bitcoin conference as well
[6/23/2014 7:22:35 PM] customer2: good timing. which comes first miners or shmoozing?
[6/23/2014 7:22:47 PM] customer1: Hong Kong Beer
[6/23/2014 7:22:50 PM] customer1: lol
[6/23/2014 7:23:35 PM] customer2: in huge bottles tsu tsu
[6/23/2014 7:24:21 PM] customer2: How they gtr phonetically 'shay shay' from that dunna know...
[6/23/2014 7:24:40 PM] customer2: Thank you in common chinese
[6/23/2014 7:27:39 PM] customer1: lol
[6/23/2014 7:28:10 PM] customer1: Oh well. Hopefully he is out there to do both. Go to conference and get miners shipped out to us
[6/23/2014 7:28:46 PM] customer2: (ninja)
[6/23/2014 7:30:42 PM] customer1: It would be a nice change to actually have 11k worth of hashing power now
[6/23/2014 7:32:37 PM] customer2: ya think...

[6/27/2014 2:05:13 AM] Joshua: Hows that software stuff going, do we have a solution yet?
[6/27/2014 2:05:49 AM] Joshua: because I have three  companies interested in that so if you guys think you can pull it off fast enogh it would begood
[6/27/2014 2:06:10 AM] Joshua: otherwsie I'll take a few more techs in the BG office and get that moving
[6/27/2014 2:08:55 AM] Not-a-customer: BG?
[6/27/2014 2:09:03 AM] Joshua: Bulgaria

[6/28/2014 9:40:03 AM] Joshua: Maybe i left the group by accident, or was kick out, who knows.
[6/28/2014 9:40:12 AM] Joshua: but heres a new group
[6/28/2014 9:40:25 AM] Joshua: interenet good in the moment so if anyone is up yet to chat could be cool
[6/28/2014 9:40:48 AM] Not-a-customer: lol, i dont htink they would have kicked you out :| (maybe i guess)
[6/28/2014 9:41:04 AM] Joshua: who knows Smiley  its bitcoin its a crazy world man
[6/28/2014 9:43:27 AM] Not-a-customer: (cant argue wiht that)
[6/28/2014 9:44:12 AM] Joshua: on the plus side are legal problems are getting better
[6/28/2014 9:44:26 AM] Joshua: just found out the class action against us was rejected by pa courts
[6/28/2014 9:44:38 AM] Joshua: the initial filing too, not even the grounds for dismissal
[6/28/2014 9:47:54 AM] customer3: Awesome
[6/28/2014 9:48:36 AM] Joshua: and we filed again IMET and buck county court accepted it
[6/28/2014 9:49:23 AM] customer3: Awesome again
[6/28/2014 9:53:22 AM] customer2: new group eh?
[6/28/2014 9:53:36 AM] Joshua: well i left the other one or something i didnt know
[6/28/2014 9:54:21 AM] Joshua: it what ever right.  Anyway time frames in china for proto development are alot faster than at home
[6/28/2014 9:54:35 AM] Joshua: they can have like a heatsink proto in 24 hours or less, its impressive
[6/28/2014 9:54:52 AM] Joshua: we're currently looking at a few setups
[6/28/2014 9:55:33 AM] customer2: hopefully not from bittech.hk...
[6/28/2014 9:55:41 AM] Joshua: but utimately leaning towards that universal idea we spoke about before, which dubbs a like a compatible sink for the various board
[6/28/2014 9:56:04 AM] Joshua: literally tapping unncessery holes in all of them
[6/28/2014 9:56:08 AM] customer2: they in deep do-do
[6/28/2014 9:56:39 AM] Joshua: also im running around giving all the assemblers/seller various ideas to keep them busy
[6/28/2014 9:57:26 AM] Joshua: lol like really complicated shit that they'll try and create for a few weeks because some fat american showed up asking to buy that explaining how the market wants that and they're selling so many
[6/28/2014 9:57:28 AM] Joshua: etc..
[6/28/2014 9:58:26 AM] Joshua: worst case, they create advanced water cooled designed which trump the market price wise and I get to sell those,or best case they loose time trying to figure out how to do it and we sell faster
[6/28/2014 9:58:51 AM] Joshua: but like..getting pricing for everything as well in the process ofcourse

[6/30/2014 8:40:46 AM] Joshua: what a bunch of fuckin crazies
[6/30/2014 9:43:39 AM] customer2: Er?
[6/30/2014 9:43:58 AM] Joshua: the forum
[6/30/2014 9:44:06 AM] Joshua: i hate it with a passion
[6/30/2014 10:20:16 AM] Joshua: ive learned that if you delete a post with a few hours it doesnt get optimized
[6/30/2014 10:20:30 AM] Joshua: and even the mirror'd site misses it
[6/30/2014 10:20:35 AM] Joshua: sometimes

[6/30/2014 6:14:31 PM] Joshua: im tired of this crap
[6/30/2014 6:15:12 PM] customer3: Smiley
[6/30/2014 8:21:52 PM] customer2: links and mfg comment posted https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=569769.msg7610324#msg7610324
[6/30/2014 9:55:30 PM] Joshua: (y)
[6/30/2014 9:56:29 PM] customer2: Like how IMET danced around the points? And even Frictionless took notice.
[6/30/2014 9:57:04 PM] Joshua: carlos have been just a trouble maker these days
[6/30/2014 9:57:54 PM] customer2: gives him something to do I guess.

[7/1/2014 12:30:21 AM] customer1: FYI if posting those pics was inappropriate I apologize. I am hoping that did not do more harm than good in the situation. I was trying to get people feel for what they are getting which appears to be better than before.
[7/1/2014 12:30:49 AM] customer1: Anyway just jumped on quick to throw in my .2 cents.
[7/1/2014 12:43:37 AM | Edited 12:44:56 AM] customer2: Aloha! well something had to be put out there to show that we have not been forgotten and yes, v2 is by far going to be better. As to the peanut gallery's reponse, meh. As expected.
[7/1/2014 12:47:02 AM] customer2: s3's are out, 0.75 btc for 478ghs. At todays exchange is exactly $1/GHs, minimum order is 2, shipping starts July 10th.
[7/1/2014 12:48:19 AM] customer1: Yea I know just ordered 2 of them. My first large purchase via bitcoin only
[7/1/2014 12:48:37 AM] customer1: I bought the previous hardware via wire transfer
[7/1/2014 12:48:52 AM] customer1: So far bitmain has been reliable in that regard.
[7/1/2014 12:49:20 AM] customer2: never used wxfr yet. both s2's were with btc earned from the s1's. got my s2 today. arrived perfect.
[7/1/2014 12:50:35 AM] customer2: the solved the board bounce problem - solid metal plate across the top of them. Channels the air even better ta boot. Also s2 now $1775. (doh)
[7/1/2014 12:51:44 AM] customer1: Yea no kidding. But the smaller units are better to spread around on premises and you get better haspower.  2 S3s= 1 S2 at half the price and power consumption
[7/1/2014 12:52:54 AM | Edited 12:53:10 AM] customer2: no doubt. Of course I have both s2's and 5 of the s1's at our shop now so... free electric Tongue
[7/1/2014 12:53:52 AM] customer1: Ah nice free electric is a nice thing. Wish I had that kind of access myself. I might playing with the datacenter.
[7/1/2014 12:54:08 AM] Joshua: the S3 is what wattage?
[7/1/2014 12:54:26 AM] customer2: 360w @ nominal speed.
[7/1/2014 12:54:28 AM] customer1: 390
[7/1/2014 12:55:03 AM] customer2: there ya go. has 4 pcie connectors but only 2 needed if not OC'd they say.
[7/1/2014 12:55:39 AM] Joshua: you know they stole our names
[7/1/2014 12:56:00 AM] Joshua: bitmain/bitmine  AMTminer/ANTminer
[7/1/2014 12:56:13 AM] customer2: but I would still use all if ya got the plugs. 1 PCIe is only rated technically for 150w...
[7/1/2014 12:56:15 AM] customer1: Well its china, they steal everything
[7/1/2014 12:56:47 AM] customer1: KIRF.....Keeping It Real Fake is a whole industry and now they starting to make it better
[7/1/2014 12:56:58 AM] Joshua: anyway im sure it will sell well
[7/1/2014 12:57:07 AM] customer1: Yea
[7/1/2014 12:57:18 AM] customer1: Small efficient miners will be a hit

[7/1/2014 12:57:29 AM] customer1: Like I said before spread the hasrate like we talked about.
[7/1/2014 12:57:40 AM] Joshua: i called that though like 4 weeks ago
[7/1/2014 12:57:46 AM] Joshua: thats why i hate this production shit
[7/1/2014 12:57:50 AM] Joshua: im not good at it..
[7/1/2014 12:58:00 AM] customer1: Spread it with smaller machines around for hobby miners
[7/1/2014 12:58:06 AM] Joshua: i know
[7/1/2014 12:58:15 AM] Joshua: you'll have a rise in btc over the next 4-5 weeks
[7/1/2014 12:58:25 AM] customer1: That will make it worth it
[7/1/2014 12:58:30 AM] Joshua: and there will be no one left to provide simplified machines to the little guys other than the chinese
[7/1/2014 12:58:46 AM] Joshua: hense the reason im here
[7/1/2014 12:58:57 AM] customer2: good move.
[7/1/2014 12:59:13 AM] Joshua: but they dont need me
[7/1/2014 1:00:43 AM] Joshua: im meeting Guy in 3 weeks anyway in Tel aviv
[7/1/2014 1:00:50 AM] Joshua: hes open to working together on a few things
[7/1/2014 1:00:55 AM] Joshua: talked to him Hong kong
[7/1/2014 1:00:58 AM] customer1: Their chips are good
[7/1/2014 1:01:02 AM] Joshua: and I belong over there anywhere.. its in the blood
[7/1/2014 1:01:12 AM] customer1: They could have what it takes to beat out bitmain
[7/1/2014 1:01:22 AM] Joshua: yea
[7/1/2014 1:01:24 AM] customer1: Let spondoolies play the large scale server farm
[7/1/2014 1:01:30 AM] customer1: you take the hobby users
[7/1/2014 1:01:32 AM] Joshua: i need a production manager and software manager
[7/1/2014 1:01:36 AM] Joshua: its just too much shit to jugle
[7/1/2014 1:01:39 AM] customer1: become a razor foused expert at that market
[7/1/2014 1:01:47 AM] Joshua: it takes half a day sourcing shit in chinese
[7/1/2014 1:01:51 AM] customer2: seen the Novec cooled sp10?
[7/1/2014 1:02:03 AM] Joshua: im literally sitting in this lobby for thelast 6 hours with the translator just sourcing shit
[7/1/2014 1:02:21 AM] customer1: Yea thats not the easiest situation.
[7/1/2014 1:03:02 AM] customer1: But making it work is the best thing you can do. And clearly you are. My advice start building that spondoolies relationship.
[7/1/2014 1:03:11 AM] customer2: and btw note the power distribution setup of the board shown http://vimeo.com/99508884
[7/1/2014 1:03:18 AM] customer1: Get the hammer tech into miners and you have a winner in the home market
[7/1/2014 1:03:38 AM] Joshua: im just going for looking different at this point
[7/1/2014 1:04:13 AM] Joshua: like we made redeign of the a2  miner, made it more similar a 2u rackmount, laying the modules flat instead of on its side
[7/1/2014 1:04:27 AM] Joshua: threw in some HPpsu's

[7/4/2014 2:30:25 AM] customer1: Any news on delivereis? Just curious we are all anxiously awaiting
[7/4/2014 2:39:44 AM] Joshua: Yea they are going out
[7/4/2014 3:01:28 AM] customer1: This week?, next week? just curious on ETA. Undestandably people are asking. I know I am curious. Thanks for the update though.

[7/7/2014 9:47:18 PM] customer1: I am waiting for my S3s
[7/7/2014 9:47:21 PM] customer1: I ordered 2 of them
[7/7/2014 9:47:28 PM] customer1: If all goes well I might order more
[7/7/2014 9:47:33 PM] customer2: should be sweet
[7/7/2014 9:48:18 PM] customer2: I'll be getting acouple when I get back but - starting to dent our bandwidth at work so can't do many more Sad
[7/7/2014 9:48:58 PM] customer2: frickin Industrial park only has multiple T1 service.
[7/7/2014 9:50:56 PM | Edited 9:55:35 PM] customer2: no cable, no dsl service to it despite Comcast having a billing center about 1/2 mile from us. Go fig. Of course Comcast has a microwave link pointed somewhere for them. Ya'd think it would have been cheaper for them to run a cable feed for them - and the dozen other companies in the park.
[7/7/2014 9:56:52 PM] customer2:  But of course then they'd have to eat their own dog food. (devil)
[7/8/2014 7:19:44 PM] customer1: Question whats the status on the miner shipments? Alot of people are asking about it and rightly so. I too also share the concern. Were they not supposed to go out Friday?
[7/8/2014 7:52:17 PM | Edited 8:01:34 PM] customer2: Well... He has certainly been busy and this is what should be in production...
[Monday, July 7, 2014 10:10 PM] Joshua:

<<< a 2u miner with the blue boards i showed you, a 2 u miner with technobit board, a 1 module technobit board miner (wifi miner) and a something like a 2 u miner with a customizable option to add a handle extension (like a rackmount) and a batter extention ( to allow server psu's ) instead of the desktop psu
[7/8/2014 7:53:09 PM] customer2: psu's being custom made.. As for shipping... Josh? Any *real* idea yet?
[7/8/2014 7:55:38 PM] customer2: [Monday, July 7, 2014 10:39 PM] Joshua:

<<< but im still delivering dragon miners to existing customers[Monday, July 7, 2014 10:39 PM] Joshua:

<<< i cant give them a selection from a legal standpoint, the lawyers tell me just ship everyone the same miner and produce them for as cheap as possibleThis stays here for now of course.

[7/16/2014 8:28:01 AM] Joshua: im basically friends with like every chinese channel now, from dragon miner to the traders and assmebly houses
[7/16/2014 8:28:08 AM] customer1: Thats good
[7/16/2014 8:28:17 AM] Joshua: black arrow, assic miner fractory showed me around
[7/16/2014 8:28:20 AM] customer1: Probably best to stick with that route.
[7/16/2014 8:28:25 AM] Joshua: everyone wants a bright american for some marketing ideas
[7/16/2014 8:28:30 AM] Joshua: but thats about it.. just the ideas

<<< im basically friends with like every chinese channel now, from dragon miner to the traders and assmebly housesDamn fine start. The hardest part in dealing with the Asians is 'references'. Once you have a (good) name with them you are in like Flint.
[7/16/2014 8:29:26 AM] customer1: they have as much a hard time getting into our market as we do getting into theirs. BUT the trick is getting something in return for what you have to offer.
[7/16/2014 8:29:30 AM] Joshua: and imets insurance co is involved in the suit
[7/16/2014 8:29:34 AM] Joshua: maybe they'll settle
[7/16/2014 8:29:35 AM] customer1: Yea
[7/16/2014 8:29:38 AM] customer1: Ah nice
[7/16/2014 8:29:43 AM] Joshua: they're evaluating now
[7/16/2014 8:29:50 AM] customer1: Thats positive
[7/16/2014 8:29:55 AM] customer1: they know they fucked up bad
[7/16/2014 8:29:57 AM] customer1: lol
[7/16/2014 8:30:03 AM] Joshua: yea or they'll throw imet free councel payments..
[7/16/2014 8:30:06 AM] Joshua: could go both ways

[7/18/2014 9:57:47 AM] customer1: Just in a mood today. wife is starting to get pissed I got those two miners packed up, and nothing to replace them with.
[7/18/2014 9:58:31 AM] customer2: Gott say it *is* understandable...
[7/18/2014 9:58:34 AM] customer1: She has been patient, as have I but at some point gotta start asking when are the miners really coming. Not just a week away and then wait a month. But for real.
[7/18/2014 9:58:46 AM] customer2: ja

[7/19/2014 11:37:56 AM] customer2: Still no word from Josh..
[7/19/2014 12:02:15 PM] customer1: Yea no kidding
[7/19/2014 12:02:18 PM] customer1: Sad
[7/19/2014 12:03:17 PM] customer1: Funny thing but I complained to bitmain that people are getting their B1 orders and I didnt....and I got an email a couple hours later saying tis shipped
[7/19/2014 5:59:12 PM] customer1: Now I got a tracking number.

[7/21/2014 6:36:56 PM] Joshua: yea most of the miners went out
[7/21/2014 6:37:04 PM] Joshua: its just bullshit doing the tracking emails lol
[7/21/2014 6:37:49 PM] Joshua: im screwing around all with water cooling setup for a1/a2 board

[7/21/2014 6:56:40 PM] Joshua: i may have 50th up at the end of the week
[7/21/2014 6:56:56 PM] customer1: Nice
[7/21/2014 6:57:08 PM] Joshua: if you have an idea of to work it so i can give it to customers without the manual crap..thatwould be good
[7/21/2014 6:57:18 PM] Joshua: idealy we're not keeping to the MPP
[7/21/2014 6:57:26 PM] Joshua: there is just no way, thats why we never mention naything about
[7/21/2014 6:57:28 PM] Joshua: it
[7/21/2014 6:58:03 PM] Joshua: like.. its better we try and give something than file chapter 11 and fuck everyone like hashfast,thats how i see it
[7/21/2014 6:58:26 PM] customer1: People not going to forget it though. So be prepared for the shitstorm on that. But would not hurt to give people just a little extra just to soften the blow

[7/22/2014 10:40:06 AM] Joshua: yours were pickedup today
[7/22/2014 10:40:15 AM] Joshua: ill find a tracking number tomorrow fromthe translator
[7/22/2014 10:40:24 AM] customer1: Cool thanks.
[7/22/2014 10:40:32 AM] Joshua: there was a typhoon in hong kong
[7/22/2014 10:40:38 AM] Joshua: so like.. everything is stuck there for a day
[7/22/2014 10:40:43 AM] Joshua: from yesterday
[7/22/2014 10:40:51 AM] Joshua: its about 40-50 miners
[7/22/2014 10:41:01 AM] Joshua: i mean they are going out but its pissing me off
[7/22/2014 10:41:40 AM] customer1: Why is that?

[7/26/2014 7:03:57 PM] customer1: I am working on a differnt mounting scheme for the smaller half cabs I will be renting out
[7/26/2014 7:05:40 PM] customer1: Accomodating 8 per shelf in a sort of angled basket where they take up about 6Us of space. So the heat is directed upwards at an angle.
[7/26/2014 7:05:50 PM] customer1: The PSUs mounted off on the side
[7/26/2014 7:06:13 PM] customer1: 1600Watts powering 4 of them.
[7/26/2014 7:06:25 PM] customer1: Or 3 of them
[7/26/2014 7:06:49 PM] customer1: Or I get a 2kW PSU to power 4 comfortably per row.
[7/26/2014 7:07:26 PM] customer1: WOrking the the design specs. Working on a CAD for a metal shop to build them out. But I gotta check to see if it will work so it does not heat up the rack above it.
[7/27/2014 12:23:30 PM | Edited 12:53:44 PM] customer2: Diif finally up, BTC still down but s3's still 0.64 each so ordered 4 ta muscle up me Ant Pharm. That'll bring me up to 17 miners in total (well techincally 18 as 1 is 2 hosted lil' Jala's) with 15 being all generations of Ants Tongue
Too bad I'll be in Taiwan for a week or so when they ship on the 7th (doh)
[7/27/2014 12:27:01 PM] customer2: now gotta get some more server psu's & PCIe plugs...
[7/27/2014 2:05:13 PM] Joshua: buy from me
[7/27/2014 2:05:19 PM] Joshua: stop buying ants
[7/27/2014 2:08:32 PM] customer2: ship miners first.
[7/27/2014 2:08:45 PM] Joshua: they've all been shipped
[7/27/2014 2:09:05 PM] Joshua: tomorrow is the last batch that goes out and its with DHL already
[7/27/2014 2:09:25 PM] customer2: well no tracking record in my in0box and believe same for customer1..
[7/27/2014 2:09:26 PM] Joshua: its 5-7 days ship time
[7/27/2014 2:09:35 PM] Joshua: yea were too lazy to do that
[7/27/2014 2:09:38 PM] Joshua: lol
[7/27/2014 2:10:06 PM] Joshua: plus we dont want to receive "sorry I will not accept your miner, please give me a refund"
[7/27/2014 2:10:30 PM] Joshua: its smarter, trust me
[7/27/2014 2:11:04 PM] customer2: Well, like an bastard child showing up at a doorstep in a basket, can't do much about it..
[7/27/2014 2:11:12 PM] Joshua: right
[7/27/2014 2:11:22 PM] Joshua: proof of shipment and receipt.
[7/27/2014 2:11:31 PM] Joshua: cants sue me individually after that
[7/27/2014 2:12:07 PM] Joshua: and the class action gets dropped because all miners have been received accept for lead plaintiffs
[7/27/2014 2:13:10 PM] Joshua: also plaintifs councel does not have a chance to ammend their "faulty" equipment claim because we have the last right of claim or w/e
[7/27/2014 2:14:06 PM] Joshua: AMT is the only company to beat a class action, and nowthe only company making standarized casing with 4 different chips
[7/27/2014 2:14:14 PM] Joshua: now all i need is clients rights
[7/27/2014 2:14:40 PM] Joshua: we got the 2u A1/A2 stable and working now
[7/27/2014 2:14:43 PM] Joshua: looks great too
[7/27/2014 2:20:36 PM] customer1: Josh as for the mienrs yea we would buy but we gotta get our initial orders out of the way first. With mining its about speed of reciept to get ROI and that income quick
[7/27/2014 2:21:03 PM] customer1: Production has to be such that the miners go out within a week or two of the order
[7/27/2014 2:21:14 PM] customer1: Lead times are understandable
[7/27/2014 2:23:45 PM] Joshua: shipment is down to 7 days from receipt of payment
[7/27/2014 2:23:51 PM] Joshua: i have it worked it out pretty well now
[7/27/2014 2:24:13 PM] Joshua: biggest problem ill run into is small batch orders
[7/27/2014 2:24:28 PM] Joshua: SMT's dont want to run anything less thatn 300 boards

[7/27/2014 2:52:27 PM] Joshua: i just need people..as always
[7/27/2014 2:52:36 PM] customer1: Biggest thing is cooling and noise with those
[7/27/2014 2:52:51 PM] Joshua: im so exuasted at the end of the day... without drugs this is really difficult
[7/27/2014 2:53:19 PM] Joshua: like today i assembled maybe 30 some miners myself to speed it
[7/27/2014 2:53:44 PM] Joshua: and the translation thing its like..  two -three conversations at once so its alot moremental effort
[7/27/2014 2:53:48 PM] Joshua: especially for likehours
[7/27/2014 2:53:53 PM] customer2: closing up the air path between sinks and fans like the S1 & s3's keeps nois way down.
[7/27/2014 2:53:55 PM] Joshua: and i never stay on topic on anyway
[7/27/2014 2:54:00 PM] Joshua: so its like two times the battle

[7/27/2014 3:16:26 PM | Edited 3:16:41 PM] customer2: Josh - need to edit Craigs name to the forum one unless you have proof of permission to use. Just dotting the legals...
[7/27/2014 3:16:50 PM] Joshua: fuck the legals, ive already won
[7/27/2014 3:17:02 PM] Joshua: but ill change it to his username
[7/27/2014 3:17:12 PM] customer2: (y)
[7/27/2014 3:18:35 PM] customer2: 'Poking the Geek in a cage' may be fun but not a good idea these days. Damn lawyers... D
[7/27/2014 3:18:53 PM] Joshua: my lawyers say we've already won
[7/27/2014 3:19:05 PM] Joshua: the other lawyers dont want to pursue the case
[7/27/2014 3:19:10 PM] customer2: w00t!
[7/27/2014 3:19:33 PM] Joshua: unless someone steps up and throws them 100k in legal fees they're pulling out
[7/27/2014 3:19:42 PM] Joshua: thats why craig is so loud these days cause he knows that

[7/27/2014 3:21:10 PM] Joshua: im gonna start running this like the online casino businesses, offshore companies with CC processing
[7/27/2014 3:21:24 PM] Joshua: ah and the financing program came through lol
[7/27/2014 3:21:29 PM] customer2: (ninja)
[7/27/2014 3:21:31 PM] Joshua: after 3-4 months
[7/27/2014 3:21:39 PM] Joshua: but again,no people

[7/27/2014 10:53:33 PM] customer1: FYI biomech has a point on the whole insulting clients back
[7/27/2014 10:53:36 PM] customer1: Makes sense
[7/27/2014 10:53:43 PM] customer1: As frusterating as it is to do otherwise
[7/27/2014 11:01:24 PM | Edited 11:02:08 PM] customer2: ja. At least the part on Lenell being last in line is appropo and his own doing though. And not even out of 'geting back' spite. As a litigants I doubt AMT is even allowed to send him rigs untill his case is settled.
[7/27/2014 11:01:49 PM] Joshua: im really going to sue him
[7/27/2014 11:01:58 PM] Joshua: hes poor he doesnt have the money to fight it
[7/27/2014 11:02:17 PM] Joshua: he just doesnt shut up
[7/27/2014 11:07:15 PM] Joshua: I just wanna sue everyone
[7/27/2014 11:07:19 PM] Joshua: Lol
[7/27/2014 11:07:39 PM] Joshua: Because everyone is suing me

[7/27/2014 11:08:32 PM] customer1: Actually JorgeStofoli just posted up what I think is an excellent idea
[7/27/2014 11:08:56 PM] customer1: Indeed the UPS tracking number should be sent privately to the client as soon as the package is shipped.  Thre is no excuse for not doing so.

I intended to suggest that they publish only

"order #, model, quantity, date order received, date(s) product(s) shipped/refunded"

for all orders, so that each client can verify not only his status but also how it stands in relation to the other clients.

In normal circumstances a company would not publish such data, but given the persistent (and, I would think, justified) suspicions that this company is being quite unfair in the scheduling of shipments/refunds, publising that information would do more good than harm, IMHO.

Bitcoin-related businesses in general are risky because they are not regulated, and, being private companies rather than public, they are not required to submit to independent audit every quarter.  One way to reduce that risk and increase customer confidence is to be more transparent than a normal corporation would.
[7/27/2014 11:09:18 PM] customer1: This actually helps in reestablishing that credibility
[7/27/2014 11:09:23 PM] customer1: Alot actually
[7/27/2014 11:09:33 PM] customer1: Once their order is confirmed as recieved.
[7/27/2014 11:09:57 PM] customer1: But yea posting tracking info publicly is not the best thing. BUT the order info in this case is not such a bad thing
[7/27/2014 11:17:20 PM | Edited 11:22:41 PM] customer2: AFAIK all shipping co's give you the option for *them* to send the in-transit email & tracking# to the customer. Saves you the trouble. I've gotten several from UPS & FedEx stating that various Amazon shippers did that.

Just tick the box and provide them the email addy.
[7/27/2014 11:18:58 PM] customer1: Yea that makes alot more sense
[7/27/2014 11:19:10 PM] customer2: and since is done only once under way - can't have someone saying 'no' before it si sent.
[7/27/2014 11:25:54 PM] customer2: only current possible glitch is the USPS and DHL phishng scams the past few months. Might get filtered to spam box if the content is not scanned right.
[7/28/2014 12:14:39 AM] Joshua: they can refuse it at the door
[7/28/2014 12:14:46 AM] Joshua: despite the signature
[7/28/2014 12:15:47 AM] Joshua: so they'll  know which day its coming and some of the crazies like Perez could be like... Nope..

[7/29/2014 11:40:32 AM] customer1: So anything on those tracking numbers? Thanks. Least for us on here? I get the thing with the other people and their stated intent to refuse.
[7/29/2014 10:16:03 PM] customer1: So nothing?
[7/29/2014 10:16:06 PM] customer1: Ping?
[7/29/2014 10:16:09 PM] customer1: Pong?
[7/29/2014 10:16:11 PM] customer1: lol
[7/29/2014 11:41:42 PM] customer1: <<<sends smoke signals out to china......
[7/30/2014 12:03:37 AM] customer2: (tumbleweed)(tumbleweed)(d) Any word on Tracking or have thngs been Shanghai'd? (bug)
[7/30/2014 10:07:22 AM] customer1: good morning all. Any updates?
[7/30/2014 10:08:22 AM | Edited 10:19:47 AM] customer2: <scans horizon>
None sighted yet (headbang)... (smoking)
[7/30/2014 10:36:55 AM] Joshua: they are like stuck in hong kong
[7/30/2014 10:37:15 AM] Joshua: ok..honestly
[7/30/2014 10:37:33 AM] Joshua: we halted them  in hong kong because we made like a naughty and nice list ofclients right
[7/30/2014 10:37:38 AM] Joshua: and thats how we formed the batches
[7/30/2014 10:37:51 AM] Joshua: the naughty list didnt have Psu's
[7/30/2014 10:37:59 AM] Joshua: the lawyers said we had to ship with PSU's
[7/30/2014 10:38:12 AM] Joshua: so we bought psu'sandhave been installingthem in all day in hong kong
[7/30/2014 10:38:21 AM] Joshua: the others with PSU's shipped
[7/30/2014 10:38:31 AM] Joshua: like..customer2ards and ISAWHIMs..
[7/30/2014 10:38:51 AM] Joshua: i can ship two of the rackmount to customer1 as well
[7/30/2014 10:39:00 AM] Joshua: since this half
[7/30/2014 10:39:01 AM] Joshua: halt
[7/30/2014 11:29:30 AM] customer1: lol so Im on the naughty list?

[8/4/2014 12:04:11 PM] Joshua: yes miners are shipped
[8/4/2014 12:04:26 PM] Joshua: customer1 your miners were replaced with the rackmount ones without PSU's
[8/4/2014 12:05:17 PM] Joshua: got about 20 some ths running to start the hosting
[8/4/2014 12:05:38 PM] customer1: Just checking in we got silence for a few days after asking about this.
[8/4/2014 12:05:41 PM] Joshua: each of your giveme your accounts and ill them program one of the machines to each ofyour accounts until its delivered
[8/4/2014 12:05:57 PM] Joshua: no just had to go to hongkong and deal with the psu issue myself
[8/4/2014 12:06:59 PM] Joshua: So ISAWHIM, customer1 and customer2 give me pool address and ill direct one of the 1th's miners to your account until your units are delivered in a few days
[8/4/2014 12:07:05 PM] Joshua: its the least i can now that they other room is up

[8/4/2014 12:09:31 PM] Joshua: see that though, we try and start selling on the forum and they flip out again
[8/4/2014 12:09:39 PM] Joshua: watch what they do when i update the site
[8/4/2014 12:09:45 PM] Joshua: im done giving a fuck about anything
[8/4/2014 12:09:59 PM] Joshua: my wife is divorcing me basically
[8/4/2014 12:10:02 PM] Joshua: and she was hot
[8/4/2014 12:10:06 PM] Joshua: is hot..
[8/4/2014 12:10:12 PM] customer3: she is hot Smiley
[8/4/2014 12:10:29 PM] Joshua: she so pissed that im away so long doing this crap
[8/4/2014 12:10:42 PM] Joshua: she doesnt live with me in US, she stays in Sofia
[8/4/2014 12:10:59 PM] Joshua: and shes like.. starting the "Joshua.. we need to start being realistic"
[8/4/2014 12:11:14 PM] Joshua: ineed to get my ass out of asia and backover there and fix that
[8/4/2014 12:11:25 PM] Joshua: and i need to sell before we go completely broke
[8/4/2014 12:11:35 PM] Joshua: and i dont give a fuck about anything or anyone else anymore
[8/4/2014 12:11:41 PM] Joshua: thats where im at mentally guys
[8/4/2014 12:12:00 PM] Joshua: 1U server works btw
[8/4/2014 12:12:09 PM] Joshua: A1/A2
[8/4/2014 12:12:20 PM] Joshua: thankyou customer2 again for the HP help
[8/4/2014 12:12:45 PM] Joshua: had a bit of a trouble with the 12-5v/3.3v converter but yea
[8/4/2014 12:15:27 PM] Joshua: sry to flip out btw. i still care about you guys

[8/6/2014 2:15:20 PM] Joshua: extra hardware
[8/6/2014 2:15:30 PM] Joshua: created fromthe extra chips webought
[8/6/2014 2:15:35 PM] Joshua: so we shipped everyones shit
[8/6/2014 2:15:46 PM] Joshua: and we have some extra hardware that we're selling
[8/6/2014 2:16:08 PM] Joshua: and we've designed theminers ive mentioned and we'll try and start taking orders forthose on a per build basis
[8/6/2014 2:16:13 PM] Joshua: thats about it
[8/6/2014 2:16:31 PM] Joshua: and focus on a 5 megawatt farm financed by chinese investors located in bg
[8/6/2014 2:16:33 PM] customer1: Whats the turn around really on any new builds?
[8/6/2014 2:16:40 PM] Joshua: 7 days
[8/6/2014 2:16:46 PM] Joshua: on new builds
[8/6/2014 2:16:51 PM] customer1: Ok then advertise that and adhere to that as strictly as possible
[8/6/2014 2:17:02 PM] customer1: And move your support away from BCT
[8/6/2014 2:17:03 PM] Joshua: its an internal venture
[8/6/2014 2:17:07 PM] Joshua: its not cloud hashing
[8/6/2014 2:17:11 PM] customer1: Right
[8/6/2014 2:17:15 PM] Joshua: its guys that want to make a really big farm
[8/6/2014 2:17:26 PM] customer1: Right so huge bulk orders
[8/6/2014 2:17:32 PM] Joshua: and we're going tohelp and receive a consulting commission and maybe some cash off the hardware but unlikely
[8/6/2014 2:17:35 PM] Joshua: right huge bulk orders
[8/6/2014 2:17:36 PM] Joshua: only way to doit
[8/6/2014 2:17:45 PM] customer1: At least now
[8/6/2014 2:17:58 PM] Joshua: like i have ordered the cases
[8/6/2014 2:18:12 PM] Joshua: 300 rackmount 2 u cases,  200 1 u rackmount cases
[8/6/2014 2:18:22 PM] Joshua: when they ordered, chinese throw in the modules and drop ship
[8/6/2014 2:18:26 PM] Joshua: thats it,simple
[8/6/2014 2:18:34 PM] customer1: Good. there is a distribution system in place
[8/6/2014 2:18:39 PM] customer1: that is what you need to get this ball rolling.
[8/6/2014 2:18:46 PM] Joshua: cases are universale, and match a1/a2/be200
[8/6/2014 2:18:54 PM] Joshua: right
[8/6/2014 2:19:57 PM] customer1: The important thing is if you ever want to sell again, just set up shop after all orders are done in another cryptocoin support forum.
[8/6/2014 2:20:05 PM] customer1: Your rep unfortunatly will precede you there
[8/6/2014 2:20:28 PM] customer1: BUT you have a shot at actually making things happen if you have already established yourself to some degree and have some customers who can vouch for you.
[8/6/2014 2:20:41 PM] customer1: Its all gotta be legit, no shills none of that.
[8/6/2014 2:21:00 PM] Joshua: its wont matter
[8/6/2014 2:21:21 PM] Joshua: im not worried about selling
[8/6/2014 2:21:34 PM] Joshua: i just want these fuckers to shut upalready
[8/6/2014 2:21:39 PM] customer1: They wont
[8/6/2014 2:21:45 PM] customer1: not until all of this is over with
[8/6/2014 2:21:46 PM] Joshua: im just going to piss them off even more
[8/6/2014 2:21:50 PM] Joshua: even when it is
[8/6/2014 2:21:54 PM] Joshua: they still wont shut up
[8/6/2014 2:22:00 PM] Joshua: because they'll loose the lawysuit
[8/6/2014 2:22:03 PM] Joshua: and feel even more fucked
[8/6/2014 2:22:18 PM] customer1: Right BUT if you fulfil the MPP, they got no reason to bitch.
[8/6/2014 2:22:35 PM] Joshua: theres no way in hell to do it
[8/6/2014 2:22:38 PM] customer1: You took the rug out from under them and the OTHER people who got hardware will turn on them and shut them up
[8/6/2014 2:22:40 PM] Joshua: MPP is everlasting
[8/6/2014 2:22:44 PM] customer1: Not really
[8/6/2014 2:22:46 PM] Joshua: even a little bit
[8/6/2014 2:22:47 PM] customer1: Not for most
[8/6/2014 2:22:50 PM] Joshua: for most yes
[8/6/2014 2:22:51 PM] customer1: I mean a comprimise
[8/6/2014 2:22:58 PM] Joshua: they will always scream ROI ROI
[8/6/2014 2:23:01 PM] Joshua: and they'llnever meet it
[8/6/2014 2:23:04 PM] customer1: Of course they do it in every thread
[8/6/2014 2:23:06 PM] Joshua: better to say fuck MPP
[8/6/2014 2:23:13 PM] Joshua: and focus on working with nicer clients only
[8/6/2014 2:23:16 PM] customer1: Even bitmain threads scream ROI from time to time
[8/6/2014 2:23:23 PM] Joshua: right
[8/6/2014 2:24:04 PM] customer1: Just saying its not going away. BUT making a one time best effort will get more people on your side than against you and then they will turn on the idiots
[8/6/2014 2:24:10 PM] customer1: And the idiots will go away
[8/6/2014 2:24:13 PM] customer1: That simple

[8/6/2014 2:42:52 PM] Joshua: cause we were going to ship several.. like 70 without psu's cause honest we dont have cash
[8/6/2014 2:43:11 PM] Joshua: the lawyers said it can relate to a faulty hardware claim
[8/6/2014 2:43:24 PM] Joshua: we halted them, when there and installed all thepsu's and they have been shipped
[8/6/2014 2:43:29 PM] Joshua: now i have a fucking waybill
[8/6/2014 2:43:47 PM] Joshua: and eventually and i dont know when the waybill will turn into individual trakcing numbers
[8/6/2014 2:43:49 PM] Joshua: ok
[8/6/2014 2:44:14 PM] Joshua: thats from the naughty list
[8/6/2014 2:44:43 PM] Joshua: your were shipped the other day i dont know where your tracking number is but your hashing anywya
[8/6/2014 2:45:28 PM] customer1: I know. Im mostly just saying if you have rtacking numbers for a few people who are reasonably but still complaining those would be good targets to show you are shipping
[8/6/2014 2:45:49 PM] customer1: rik_kahos is a fairly reasonable guy, mrpark seems like it too
[8/6/2014 2:46:37 PM] Joshua: yea i dont have them because of how i shipped it
[8/6/2014 2:46:41 PM] customer1: Ah

[8:10:59 PM] customer1: So Josh when you get online any update on A: the cloud hash and B: the miners?
[8:11:48 PM] customer1: It would be nice to know what is going on. Things are going to escalate quickly if there is no update.
[8:17:28 PM] customer1: This situation is not good. This should not have taken anywhere near this long
[8:17:31 PM] customer1: ANd we are all waiting
[8:17:41 PM] customer2: (waiting)

Sunday, August 10, 2014

[10:09:25 AM] customer1: nope no love here
[10:09:45 AM] customer1: Only my miners are up.
[10:10:49 AM] customer1: IM pretty fed up with all this crap. Not knowing when the miners are coming, promises that they were already shipped but still not on the way? I was understanding the first time but this is the same thing that happened the first time around.
[10:11:16 AM] customer1: JOsh cmon man stop dicking us around and give us the truth...or at least tracking numbers
[10:11:22 AM] customer1: THis is really beyond ridiculous
[10:11:31 AM] customer1: I'm a patient person but even I have my limits.
[10:19:42 AM] Joshua: im not dicking anyone around
[10:20:02 AM] Joshua: and your miners are running whats the problem
[10:20:26 AM] Joshua: if anyone should be complianing of each of you its mike cause i didnt give him cloud hosting actually
[10:20:55 AM] customer1: They are not running I can see they are not in my console.
[10:21:07 AM] customer1: I have monitoring going 24-7 that checks all my workers
[10:21:33 AM] customer1: But I have been asking also whats the status of the miners? You said 5-7 days almost 3 weeks ago
[10:21:40 AM] customer1: You had the shipping issue
[10:21:49 AM] customer1: and now we are well past 7 days past that too
[10:22:14 AM] Joshua: we had a issue with the psu's
[10:22:19 AM] Joshua: we wanted to ship without psu's
[10:22:37 AM] Joshua: and we recalled 100+ back from hong kong to put PSU's in them
[10:22:54 AM] Joshua: those were the photos we posted
[10:23:07 AM] Joshua: but really we were opening them up,putting psu's in them and shipping them back out
[10:23:12 AM] Joshua: and now they are in hong kong again

[10:26:50 AM] customer1: Ok fair enough on the cloud thing. But still got the questions on the shipping of hardware. Any tracking numbers forthcoming? I know you wont give them out to other people. I do want a miner so I would like to plan to recieve it to avoid any issues.
[10:27:03 AM] Joshua: I have a waybill number
[10:27:11 AM] Joshua: with 100+ numbers in it
[10:27:14 AM] customer1: same thing DHL.
[10:27:21 AM] Joshua: and whne it leaves hong kong they'll have more
[10:27:26 AM] customer1: ok
[10:27:28 AM] Joshua: but theres no difference now anyway
[10:27:42 AM] customer1: Do you have ANY kind of ETA as to when they will arrive?
[10:27:46 AM] Joshua: this week
[10:28:53 AM] Joshua: unless we get some funding from somewhere it'll take a minimum of 20-30 sales a week to keep going
[10:29:08 AM] Joshua: the margins on a miner at this point are below $200
[10:29:21 AM] Joshua: after ads and opperation costs, its not worth it
[10:29:38 AM] Joshua: its only worth it to target enterprise clients and make partnerships with powerplants and chip companies
[10:29:43 AM] Joshua: thats about it

[8/12/2014 1:36:10 PM] Joshua: pictures on the forum
[8/12/2014 1:36:35 PM] Joshua: ahh they'll sell
[8/12/2014 1:36:39 PM] Joshua: yes but again, investment money
[8/12/2014 1:37:02 PM] Joshua: im in a position where im good with inno and ive made friends with all channels of manufacturing
[8/12/2014 1:37:21 PM] Joshua: from the pcb house to design guys, etc
[8/12/2014 1:37:25 PM] Joshua: they call me LouMay
[8/12/2014 1:37:25 PM] customer1: Ok well you are getting a distribution chain.
[8/12/2014 1:37:28 PM] customer1: That is what you need
[8/12/2014 1:37:34 PM] Joshua: it means Fat Big American
[8/12/2014 1:37:38 PM] customer1: LOL
[8/12/2014 1:37:47 PM] customer1: Geez
[8/12/2014 1:37:59 PM] Joshua: its said in a humorous way though

[8/13/2014 7:09:43 PM] Joshua: of cases
[8/13/2014 7:10:48 PM] Joshua: itll be 10 cases setup thats it
[8/13/2014 7:12:09 PM] Joshua: the process is like this,a client places an order, the clients payment is received, payment for modules is sent to guys that have stock next day,  modules are picked up brought to and assembly house which is holding our cases as well once a day, modules are installed and miners are finished before they leave, DHL picks up the next day
[8/13/2014 7:12:32 PM] Joshua: the build is safely a 2 day process for 40 miners or less per day
[8/13/2014 7:18:35 PM] customer1: Thats good
[8/13/2014 9:08:43 PM] customer1: So umm did the shipments get mixed up or something? Seems kinda odd but the so called naughty list seemed to have gotten perfectly working machines......the rest of JD for starters (customer4) got pretty much a broken miner.
[8/13/2014 9:08:50 PM] customer1: Getting a bit worried here.
[8/13/2014 9:09:12 PM] customer1: I get shipping stuff happens. But this seems like a config issue as well
[8/13/2014 10:17:09 PM] customer1: Gotta admit man not happy about all this. Seeing customer4 get a messed up system. Its all starting to feel more like the last time. I am more than a bit frusterated over everthing thats been happening. I get the IMET thing was not all on you, but we have had alot of things happen since then. And telling us the shipping was 5-7 days out and then we are almost a month to the day from that announcement. You gotta see how that comes off. We might be helping you to get back on your feet, but realize we are also paying customers as well.
[8/13/2014 10:18:16 PM] customer1: Having a bit of a moment and had a long chat with the wife over this whole situation. So I had to vent some frusteration on this.
[8/14/2014 7:55:13 AM] Joshua: what
[8/14/2014 7:55:41 AM] Joshua: yea i have no control they were delivered to shipping at the same time man
[8/14/2014 7:56:02 AM] Joshua: and he didnt receive a broken miner he fixed it
[8/14/2014 7:56:33 AM] Joshua: and this Boi guy is mostly clenell or phin, i cant tell but i have the feeling
[8/14/2014 7:56:55 AM] Joshua: just another distraction ya know
[8/14/2014 8:16:13 AM] customer1: My suggestion is give him a chance to prove himself. Put the pictures up to show your good faith, and then go from there.
[8/14/2014 8:16:28 AM] customer1: Worst case he says no
[8/14/2014 8:16:41 AM] customer1: Best case the sale is legit
[8/14/2014 8:16:59 AM] Joshua: sure
[8/14/2014 8:17:10 AM] Joshua: tomorrow when i get to the factory ill take a picture of 10 cases
[8/14/2014 8:17:14 AM] Joshua: thats the best i can do
[8/14/2014 8:17:28 AM] Joshua: im prety sure its one of them, i think fin
[8/14/2014 8:19:07 AM] Joshua: boi said,  "my vitals"  in one of his posts
[8/14/2014 8:19:20 AM] Joshua: its a phrase Phin has used before, its so weird you'd remember it
[8/14/2014 8:42:03 AM] Joshua: what do you make of that
Poosible but ambiguious.
[8/14/2014 8:47:24 AM] customer1: Hard to say. Like I said. just pictures really. If he is serious then you will know
[8/14/2014 8:47:36 AM] customer1: once you get the transaction started
[8/14/2014 8:47:50 AM] customer1: At this point that is where the whole thing is at.
[8/14/2014 10:41:02 AM] customer1: Any tracking numbers today? Just keeping an eye for the miner
[8/14/2014 11:24:35 AM] customer1: So IF this guy turns out to be phin or clenell? what then?
[8/14/2014 11:24:47 AM] customer1: Just wondering how you gonna handle that situation?
[8/14/2014 11:26:00 AM] Joshua: i dont care about it enough to handle it
[8/14/2014 11:26:07 AM] Joshua: its just some more bullshit
[8/14/2014 11:26:30 AM] Joshua: this forum doesnt matter, and im pretty sure its phin

Full Disclosure: It was Phin, me, that fired up my rarely used Boi account.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:14:20 PM

Question, OP: Assuming you know what I'm talking about, do you have the logs depicting where Joshua Zipkin wanted some member of this community killed?  Cry

I know, I know, I'm the one who penned the logs, but I seemed to have lost that particular segment when I edited said out to publicly leak the chat, hence the kind request.  Roll Eyes

~Bruno Kucinskas
opieum2 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:25:08 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2014, 06:47:46 PM by opieum2

I will also go on the record to state that I don't believe that AMT was looking to scam us initially. The fact that they built hardware is proof of that....however in recent weeks it seems it my opinion that Josh degenerated into looking to get away with as much as he could with as minimal liability possible. His whole MPP claim hinges on the IMET lawsuit which could go south just as easily as it could win. While there is actual proof in the matter, well I will leave that to be discussed elsewhere.

Fact is Josh spent ALOT of time talking about alternate businesses and creating coins and other matters that ultimately had little to do with making the situation right...Oh and Josh if you intend on disputing this....I will go one further than the leaker AND provide screenshots. He wanted to make money while still owing others and myself the money that he in essence has been using to defend himself instead of reaching a QUICK settlement. He has even admitted to that.

Clenell IF you are so inclined feel to reach out to the legal team if there is interest in the chats. If that is an interest and option PM me with confirmation and I can reach out to contact them directly, just fill them in if they don't already know and I can validate it all if its something the case can use. I will take a sworn deposition on the matter as well. I think we all deserve to be made whole and this situation is not going to get resolved with his constant stalling and BSing. Josh has been covering his ass all this time and its time everyone knew that.

Also should note that if in some event I should suddenly stop posting without any reason, it is likely Josh hired someone to kill me. He has threatened other people who have stood against him with death threats before. So I thought I would put that out there. He has chosen to lie to a community of people who had no other interest but to make a modest income with the miners. Alot of people put their savings and finances into a dream, that has turned to a nightmare for them. The constant seeking of sympathy with sob stories (like lack of money or how X situation is messed up in their personal life) from people who he ought to be having sympathy for and trying to make whole, is in my opinion nothing short of sociopathic.

I got to a point where reading all these things just made me angrier because, wtf!? I am sitting on the other side of it short by a bunch of money, not to mention losses because of time NOT mining because of unfulfilled promises of hardware coming (which initially was broken hardware). Josh has apparently failed to notice that in cryptocoin mining TIME is MONEY. The more time not mining the more money is lost. And delivering to people incomplete hardware, or no hardware at all, should warrant some compensation. He obviously noted it as the MPP is that....but he has made a conscious choice to not honor the MPP.  Hence again my reason for validating that those leaked chats are real. All I want is justice for myself and the others who have been clearly wronged in all this. The evidence and documentation in the matter are overwhelming.

opieum2 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:31:23 PM

Question, OP: Assuming you know what I'm talking about, do you have the logs depicting where Joshua Zipkin wanted some member of this community killed?  Cry

I know, I know, I'm the one who penned the logs, but I seemed to have lost that particular segment when I edited said out to publicly leak the chat, hence the kind request.  Roll Eyes

~Bruno Kucinskas

Unfortunately no. That conversation was had with someone else who can confirm that conversation. I am aware of the conversation only by hearsay that took place but that is up to the person who had that conversation to post up publicly. I was not part of that.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:35:14 PM

~Bruno Kucinskas

Unfortunately no. That conversation was had with someone else who can confirm that conversation. I am aware of the conversation only by hearsay that took place but that is up to the person who had that conversation to post up publicly. I was not part of that.

Thanks for confirming publicly that it did indeed take place and now Joshua Zipkin knows what serious shit he's in.

~Bruno Kucinskas
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:43:39 PM

I will also go on the record to state that I don't believe that AMT was looking to scam us. The fact that they built hardware is proof of that....however in recent weeks it seems it my opinion that Josh degenerated into looking to get away with as much as he could with as minimal liability possible. His whole MPP claim hinges on the IMET lawsuit which could go south just as easily as it could win. While there is actual proof in the matter, well I will leave that to be discussed elsewhere.

Fact is Josh spent ALOT of time talking about alternate businesses and creating coins and other matters that ultimately had little to do with making the situation right...Oh and Josh if you intend on disputing this....I will go one further than the leaker AND provide screenshots. He wanted to make money while still owing others and myself the money that he in essence has been using to defend himself instead of reaching a QUICK settlement. He has even admitted to that.

Clenell IF you are so inclined feel to reach out to the legal team if there is interest in the chats. If that is an interest and option PM me with confirmation and I can reach out to contact them directly, just fill them in if they don't already know and I can validate it all if its something the case can use. I will take a sworn deposition on the matter as well. I think we all deserve to be made whole and this situation is not going to get resolved with his constant stalling and BSing. Josh has been covering his ass all this time and its time everyone knew that.

Also should note that if in some event I should suddenly stop posting without any reason, it is likely Josh hired someone to kill me. He has threatened other people who have stood against him with death threats before. So I thought I would put that out there. He has chosen to lie to a community of people who had no other interest but to make a modest income with the miners. Alot of people put their savings and finances into a dream, that has turned to a nightmare for them. The constant seeking of sympathy with sob stories (like lack of money or how X situation is messed up in their personal life) from people who he ought to be having sympathy for and trying to make whole, is in my opinion nothing short of sociopathic.

I got to a point where reading all these things just made me angrier because, wtf!? I am sitting on the other side of it short by a bunch of money, not to mention losses because of time NOT mining because of unfulfilled promises of hardware coming (which initially was broken hardware). Josh has apparently failed to notice that in cryptocoin mining TIME is MONEY. The more time not mining the more money is lost. And delivering to people incomplete hardware, or no hardware at all, should warrant some compensation. He obviously noted it as the MPP is that....but he has made a conscious choice to not honor the MPP.  Hence again my reason for validating that those leaked chats are real. All I want is justice for myself and the others who have been clearly wronged in all this. The evidence and documentation in the matter are overwhelming.

He's done so twice publicly on this very forum toward me, and once privately. I've known of such since day one of the leaks.

Joshua Zipkin, you are one sick motherfucker.

In case you forgot who I am or where I live due to the mass quantities of Red Bull you consume...

Bruno Kucinakas
406 W. Center St.
Sandwich, IL  60548

815-508-1668

PS: Make sure the hit-man wears a mask and doesn't have any tracking numbers on his wearing apparel. Also, make sure the eyes are covered, for slanted eyes means he's Asian...
opieum2 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:12:13 PM

For the record my previous admission of the leaks in the users thread, I was asked to take them down...again something I can validate. I chose to at that time. This time however I want the record to stay up. I think with the article out there it makes MUCH more sense to keep this up and let the mining community see how he does business. I hope this also serves as a cautionary tale to those who intend to scam us. If the law does not get you....the community will make sure you don't do business here. And it has been a consistent matter to ferret out those looking to scam us via pre-order scams. For anyone looking to buy, stay away from AMT. They may resurface again as some other entity, so it is necessary for us to be vigilant in making sure that they can't defraud us again.

opieum2 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:12:35 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2014, 11:46:41 PM by opieum2

Since AMT is scrubbing evidence from their page (which I believe is illegal during a pending lawsuit without prior approval) of the MPP, I thought I would point to the gem at the end of this post. Since its easily accessible via the internet there can be no accusation that I somehow photochopped it or made this up. Moral of the story...don't steal money from techies. We are not only gatekeepers of information and also shepherds of it as well as masters of finding it, but we hold a grudge like a nun, and can turn that against you in a hurry when you screw us over. So you egomaniac scammer marketing types who think you can rip us off without consequence, you have been warned. Hopefully this serves as a lesson. For those scammers who think they are this guy:

You will almost assuredly end up like these guys instead virtually speaking:

I thought since Josh is scrubbing ALL evidence of the MPP from his website, I would put up some evidence he cannot take down....

URL is http://web.archive.org/web/20140331025005/http://advancedminers.com/miner-protection-plan/

OH and another one stating that we are basically investors. That statement is a clear statement that we are investors as our funds...not "real" investor funds are whats being used to develop the product. BEHOLD!!
http://web.archive.org/web/20140331030657/http://advancedminers.com/bitcoin-miner-faq/

Captured a screenie in case he tries to pull something slick. Note its HUGE and I want it to be easy noticed.

Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:39:38 PM

Buy & Hold
opieum2 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:52:19 PM

lol.... honestly man we are the light side of the force here (not looking to start a Star Wars debate here just semantics lol), we are trying to make sure the right thing is done here by the manufacturers or at least the shady ones. They are the darkside. They got the money, the influence and the potential lack of ethics at times that puts them in the position to rip us off of our hard earned cash. And those of us who are here exposing it is what its about. Checking those who would rob the unsuspecting blind.

NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2542

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 02:01:00 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2014, 02:27:09 AM by NotFuzzyWarm

And I might as well add that obviously under legal obligations set forth in NDA I cannot publicly confirm nor deny my participation in said chat room, nor can/will private pm's between me and Josh be publicly released. All dry technical stuff anyway...

My overall forensics role of v1-6 (more like 0.1-0.6) hash boards and eventual minor technical advice role to try and aid AMT's customers has been made clear numerous times in the Forum.

What can be inferred from said leaked chat room posts I have no control over.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 04:00:17 AM

And I might as well add that obviously under legal obligations set forth in NDA I cannot publicly confirm nor deny my participation in said chat room, nor can/will private pm's between me and Josh be publicly released. All dry technical stuff anyway...

My overall forensics role of v1-6 (more like 0.1-0.6) hash boards and eventual minor technical advice role to try and aid AMT's customers has been made clear numerous times in the Forum.

What can be inferred from said leaked chat room posts I have no control over.

If I'm not mistaken, if one's able to infer something beyond a reasonable double, then it becomes proof.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=569769.msg7610324#msg7610324

Just tossing this out there for general information:
http://www.edn.com/electronics-blogs/the-workbench/4421218/PCB-layout-tips-for-thermal-vias

http://circuitcalculator.com/wordpress/2006/03/12/pcb-via-calculator/

http://m.eet.com/media/1200036/XLamp_PCB_Thermal.pdf

Those are examples of standard industry practice reference items for thermal via design. Even if not explicitly specified in 'build-to-print' any CM should:
a. Knowing the thermal needs for the A1 assumed maximum thermal transfer is needed meaning; heavy-plated thermal vias at a minimum preferably filled as well, and a full complement of thermal contact bumps on the bottom of the board that are high enough to go past the gap created by green screen layer to make firm mechanical contact with the main heat sink. btw, that layer creates a 3mil air gap. If there are a few bumps but not a full complement - that gap just got increased to 8-10mil. Thermal compound is not going to make up for that...

b. Flagged the above concerns and asked their customer to verify what is needed to meet industry-standard practice for working with high-power packages. If the customer is unsure then follow Best Practice and overkill the issue.

Then there is the matter of basic Ohms law... If the value of 1 component in a divider network is changed while leaving all others the same - the result (output) from that network is vastly different. To keep the network balanced all components need to be scaled by the same percentage.. Even if a customer signs off on the ECN I still would have insisted on a signed declaration spelling out the result of said change just to CMA.

I will leave it up to the Peanut Gallery to figure how this applies to us here Tongue I will say that a power chip missing over 50% of its expected cooling path combined with getting hit (very briefly) with excessive core voltage is not long for this world... These are all items that any CM with a design team should have found in initial design review and later design change reviews and known how to address properly.

All this of course in no way gets AMT off the hook for this mess. No matter what they are the ones that have to deal with it. It is just a glimpse into what the production problems were. Their horrible lack of communication skills is a whole 'nother matter and well worth the tomes that have been written here.

Question: How much longer do you desire to hide behind a man due to an NDA that is on record in wanting to burn down a home while 6 people and a dog are inside?

http://s15.postimg.org/lo5naqwnv/zipkin_threat.png

Here's an image of the dog, Trixie, that Joshua Zipkin wants to kill via burning down a house:

opieum2 (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 10:33:18 AM

I would not blame him on this. He is under written contract to not speak up. He has been in this for the same reason I was. To make sure we got our miners and we get compensated the MPP. That being said its obvious. Nothing can change that. It was a comment to establish his role in all this. For his purpose that shows alot of integrity which is more than Joshua Zipkin can say.

NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2542

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 11:25:44 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2014, 12:44:25 PM by NotFuzzyWarm

Question: How much longer do you desire to hide behind a man due to an NDA that is on record
No hiding. Just a matter of making it clear why I cannot comment much on this matter while meeting legal and Professional obligations of contractual agreement. I know, it is a very foreign concept in the BTC world Roll Eyes My views as a customer on AMT's business practices are clear and made known, as a consultant what cannot be Publicly released can always be legally deposed if needed.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
opieum2 (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:50:01 PM

I thought to cement some of the credibility of the chats here a couple of the relevant chats referenced above in screenshot form.

Also these "packing" photos were actually just them UNBOXING them because of the naughty nice list incident

Just to show these are not made up chats.

Miramyn

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 03:34:02 PM

Just wanted to say Thank You Opeium2 for making this post and confirming the validity of those chats.

When such a staunch supporter of AMT has had enough of their BS you know it really done and over.

When I was younger we didn't have behavioural disorders. They called it "being a brat". It was as simple as that!
opieum2 (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 04:07:33 PM

Just wanted to say Thank You Opeium2 for making this post and confirming the validity of those chats.

When such a staunch supporter of AMT has had enough of their BS you know it really done and over.

Much appreciated. I reached a point where I had more than I could stomach. I played along for some time because quite honestly it seemed more beneficial to get information on this. Josh was cavalier and quite open about his intentions disregarding the fact that the people helping him were his customers too. Make of that what you will. I had held out hope he would honor the MPP but his continual refusal to do so and constant excuses, I just gave up waited for my order (which turned out to be someone else's rejection order) and decided it would be easier to just out him and make sure that the legal team in the class action is aware of this information. I am sure it is being used to full effect. And since Josh constantly proclaimed his victory, I figured this would be the best way to stick it to him. Because his supposed victory in all this is our loss. And while I can handle this loss, alot of others cannot. And the arrogance of those statements he made just irked me. The leaks were a good chance for that. Not my play but were a good opportunity to make this work in the customers favor.

clenell

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:19:16 PM

josh zipkin of AMT miners is a scammer

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
Bargraphics

Activity: 518

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:28:30 PM

A little off topic (maybe not so much)

I've meet Phin at last years Las Vegas conference and noticed that AMT ( I think this is the same AMT ) is a sponsor at this years Vegas Conference (http://insidebitcoins.com/las-vegas/2014/sponsors/)

Phin will you be going to this years?
opieum2 (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:36:18 PM

A little off topic (maybe not so much)

I've meet Phin at last years Las Vegas conference and noticed that AMT ( I think this is the same AMT ) is a sponsor at this years Vegas Conference (http://insidebitcoins.com/las-vegas/2014/sponsors/)

Phin will you be going to this years?

Well considering they are a sponsor.....hmmm this implies they have money.......clearly money that should be going to pay their clients back. But they have marketing dollars to sponsor an event?! curiouser and curiouser.

opieum2 (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:54:22 PM

I was digging through the chats some more. Here is a particularly racist tirade and a lame jab at clenell.

[8/12/2014 1:01:34 PM] Joshua: now i just have to what, build a new brand and sell them
[8/12/2014 1:01:38 PM] Joshua: or sell them to other countries right
[8/12/2014 1:01:58 PM] Joshua: How about Lenell Miners
[8/12/2014 1:02:01 PM] customer2: seems like.. Well you mentioned Korea and PI.
[8/12/2014 1:02:10 PM] customer2: heh heh...
[8/12/2014 1:02:17 PM] Joshua: yes we'll start selling there for sure
[8/12/2014 1:02:31 PM] Joshua: Ill start a new US brand, Lenell Miners
[8/12/2014 1:02:42 PM] Joshua: kinda catch, like lenovo
[8/12/2014 1:02:55 PM] customer2: there ya go.
[8/12/2014 1:03:02 PM] Joshua: Or just accept my role now and create Inno miners
[8/12/2014 1:03:23 PM] Joshua: im a china man's lacky..

In case he claims this was made up by PG. I blurred out customer2's real user name to protect his identity. He was in all this trying to help.

clenell

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 02:32:23 PM

zipkin do you really think about me THAT much? wow, i must have a huge space rented in that little brain of yours. it's good to know though Smiley i bet your thinking about me right now.

opieum2 (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 03:42:15 PM

Adding a little more. Looks like other's are coming forward with their chats as well, all I gotta say is...Wow....just wow. The comments on the handicapped.....

Saying a power supply would be sent ( I still haven't received one)

[8/20/2014 6:12:45 AM] Josh: someone will send you a supply from the office today
[8/20/2014 6:12:56 AM] Me: Thank you much.
[8/20/2014 6:13:10 AM] Josh: stop being a dick on the thread anyway
[8/20/2014 6:13:29 AM] Josh: josh should go to prison..
[8/20/2014 6:13:35 AM] Josh: like com'n
[8/20/2014 6:15:19 AM] Me: Look you know how if you want attention from your parents you try to do all the good things?

But then they ignore so you act bad and you get punished but at least you get attention?

That is essentially how that thread has become.
[8/20/2014 6:16:53 AM] Me: At least posting shit like that gets attention. And now that I have an answer I can go to sleep and leave the forum be.

Lack of pride in his Chinese partners

Me: I'll also likely put together a video review for youtube. Just of the miner, objectivly.
[8/18/2014 2:36:00 PM] Joshua: id appreciate that
[8/18/2014 2:36:11 PM] Joshua: its not a dragon miner, the boards are inno'
[8/18/2014 2:36:14 PM] Joshua: s design
[8/18/2014 2:36:33 PM] Joshua: leave the word "chinese" out of it if possible

Josh: saying that the fake chats were just altered chats by phin:

[8/17/2014 3:28:37 PM] Joshua: the convo is altered, it was posted by a man who got kicked off the forum for fucking with us to much
[8/17/2014 3:28:41 PM] Joshua: consider the god damn source

On his business acumen:
[8/14/2014 2:44:10 AM] Me: I can be an assest I just don't like to be fucked with.
[8/14/2014 2:44:12 AM] Joshua: thats all, because i wasnt to go there until tomorrow after noon
[8/14/2014 2:44:24 AM] Joshua: no one is fucking with you
[8/14/2014 2:44:34 AM] Joshua: if anything im just too Adhdh and incompitent sometimes

His thoughts on veterans:

[8/14/2014 1:58:10 AM] Joshua: no the vets comment was me
[8/14/2014 1:58:22 AM] Joshua: because like wtf.. like you being a vet has anything to do with this at all?
[8/14/2014 1:58:22 AM] Me: Yeah, but I have to delete it in the AMT Users thread
[8/14/2014 1:58:54 AM] Joshua: its like crippled people that batch about a building not being handy cap accessable
[8/14/2014 1:59:00 AM] Joshua: no thats a bad analogy.
[8/14/2014 1:59:15 AM] Joshua: its like crippled people complaining about the ramp being too high?

And what he thinks of the Chinese people:

[6/30/2014 3:19:26 PM] Joshua: curt
[6/30/2014 3:20:01 PM] Joshua: i know your pissed dude, im trying to get these thing out, im sitting here in fucking  ridiculously hot shenzhen argueing with these yellow bastards daily

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 03:53:13 PM

Adding a little more. Looks like other's are coming forward with their chats as well, all I gotta say is...Wow....just wow. The comments on the handicapped.....

Saying a power supply would be sent ( I still haven't received one)

[8/20/2014 6:12:45 AM] Josh: someone will send you a supply from the office today
[8/20/2014 6:12:56 AM] Me: Thank you much.
[8/20/2014 6:13:10 AM] Josh: stop being a dick on the thread anyway
[8/20/2014 6:13:29 AM] Josh: josh should go to prison..
[8/20/2014 6:13:35 AM] Josh: like com'n
[8/20/2014 6:15:19 AM] Me: Look you know how if you want attention from your parents you try to do all the good things?

But then they ignore so you act bad and you get punished but at least you get attention?

That is essentially how that thread has become.
[8/20/2014 6:16:53 AM] Me: At least posting shit like that gets attention. And now that I have an answer I can go to sleep and leave the forum be.

Lack of pride in his Chinese partners

Me: I'll also likely put together a video review for youtube. Just of the miner, objectivly.
[8/18/2014 2:36:00 PM] Joshua: id appreciate that
[8/18/2014 2:36:11 PM] Joshua: its not a dragon miner, the boards are inno'
[8/18/2014 2:36:14 PM] Joshua: s design
[8/18/2014 2:36:33 PM] Joshua: leave the word "chinese" out of it if possible

Josh: saying that the fake chats were just altered chats by phin:

[8/17/2014 3:28:37 PM] Joshua: the convo is altered, it was posted by a man who got kicked off the forum for fucking with us to much
[8/17/2014 3:28:41 PM] Joshua: consider the god damn source

On his business acumen:
[8/14/2014 2:44:10 AM] Me: I can be an assest I just don't like to be fucked with.
[8/14/2014 2:44:12 AM] Joshua: thats all, because i wasnt to go there until tomorrow after noon
[8/14/2014 2:44:24 AM] Joshua: no one is fucking with you
[8/14/2014 2:44:34 AM] Joshua: if anything im just too Adhdh and incompitent sometimes

His thoughts on veterans:

[8/14/2014 1:58:10 AM] Joshua: no the vets comment was me
[8/14/2014 1:58:22 AM] Joshua: because like wtf.. like you being a vet has anything to do with this at all?
[8/14/2014 1:58:22 AM] Me: Yeah, but I have to delete it in the AMT Users thread
[8/14/2014 1:58:54 AM] Joshua: its like crippled people that batch about a building not being handy cap accessable
[8/14/2014 1:59:00 AM] Joshua: no thats a bad analogy.
[8/14/2014 1:59:15 AM] Joshua: its like crippled people complaining about the ramp being too high?

And what he thinks of the Chinese people:

[6/30/2014 3:19:26 PM] Joshua: curt
[6/30/2014 3:20:01 PM] Joshua: i know your pissed dude, im trying to get these thing out, im sitting here in fucking  ridiculously hot shenzhen argueing with these yellow bastards daily

Ironically, it was those very retarded yellow bastard vets that built the very machines that Josh Zipkin of AMT couldn't produce here in the US that were currently shipped to some of their awaiting customers.
opieum2 (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 04:36:49 PM

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/interview-dan-gul-amt-skype-chat-customer1/2014/08/29

Wink

Miramyn

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 04:43:33 PM

Opieum2

YOU ROCK!!!!!

When I was younger we didn't have behavioural disorders. They called it "being a brat". It was as simple as that!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 04:55:22 PM

WTF!

Not a whole lot, just that he focuses on exposing these kinds of tactics and scams in a comedic if vulgar fashion on a regular basis, it’s his thing. I don’t always agree with his approach, but we have a mutual respect about it.

I think despite the “nuclear-powered” approach he takes he gets results and genuinely seems interested in making sure people don’t get screwed over, all while providing some chuckles along the way.

I couldn't have penned it better myself. Thanks, bud. Spot on!

~Bruno Kucinskas

<hoping I freaked you out for a sec with the WTF!>
opieum2 (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:05:24 PM

WTF!

Not a whole lot, just that he focuses on exposing these kinds of tactics and scams in a comedic if vulgar fashion on a regular basis, it’s his thing. I don’t always agree with his approach, but we have a mutual respect about it.

I think despite the “nuclear-powered” approach he takes he gets results and genuinely seems interested in making sure people don’t get screwed over, all while providing some chuckles along the way.

I couldn't have penned it better myself. Thanks, bud. Spot on!

~Bruno Kucinskas

<hoping I freaked you out for a sec with the WTF!>

Lol I read it backwards. Went down then up...not sure why lol.

opieum2 (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 05:40:09 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2014, 09:16:24 PM by opieum2

FYI Kusmet is the default user account Josh is using to mine with our hardware with on f2pool. Its configured into each miner by default. Considering how they are being shipped....well easy to see the oversight.

EDIT: other bulgarian users have confirmed that kusmet means luck. Considering Joshua Zipkin is of Bulgarian descent, this certainly is the likley scenario that he was mining with our hardware for all of this time. How long however is unknown until a more detailed look at the logs is done.

rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:10:47 PM

Well, it says they are an exhibitor not a sponsor.

Hmm vegas is only a 6 hour drive form here I could always make a trip up, I'd love to see the other exhibitions.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
opieum2 (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:06:11 PM

They seem to have gotten confident that they no longer need the BCT forum any more. I think since they are going to be in Vegas well....use your imagination. Maybe PG will be there to inform the public there Wink

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 11:31:54 PM

They seem to have gotten confident that they no longer need the BCT forum any more. I think since they are going to be in Vegas well....use your imagination. Maybe PG will be there to inform the public there Wink

Meanwhile, http://amtminers.wordpress.com/.
opieum2 (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 12:28:32 AM

In the best British accent I can muster.....BRILLIANT!!!!

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:50:05 AM

In the best British accent I can muster.....BRILLIANT!!!!

Speaking of BRILLIANT!!!!

In this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO-EGJhdx4U, I'm on record in stating that I purposely repositioned that portable screwdriver in front of the window so that it wouldn't be behind me when Joshua Zipking started recording. I did such with Josh's full knowledge of it taking place while he watched me do it, not realizing as to why, but I was trying to subtlety relay in the video is that AMT's customers are getting a screwing.

I walked (drove) away from AMT's office with a miner that was intended for Casey in lieu of the 20 BTC he reneged on with me being in his office less than five minutes. Don't worry Casey, you wouldn't of wanted it. It took Josh and his team of three the better half of the afternoon to just get one AMT miner hacked together to give to Casey and his dad. To this day, Casey hasn't even mined enough off that one AMT miner to pay for the trip to pick the piece of shit up.

That's what everybody will deserve if from this day forward they purchase ANYTHING with Josh Zipkin's name attached to it no matter how loosely. Any Bitcoin-based entity that's found out that they're dealing with Joshua Zipkin WILL feel the same wrath that AMT WILL continue to go through for a long time.

~Bruno Kucinskas
clenell

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 10:12:40 PM

zipkin should do the world a favor and off himself.

opieum2 (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 09:31:23 PM

For anyone with issues and who felt they have been defrauded by Joshua Zipkin please send me a PM with the details of your situation (no personal information required) just the order number and the amount. If you have been in other ways defrauded or somehow illegally acted upon by him feel free to also put that information in the PM. I will reply with the information you will require to make this happen. If you are international, this matter can still apply you as well.

AMT_minerLESS

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:11:27 AM

Read http://amtminers.wordpress.com/ check it out bitches. Lots to read. Let's get this bastid.
eightcylinders

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:55:23 PM

Hey guys, late to the party on this.  I have virtually ignored all AMT discussion for the past  couple of months just to keep my BP down and because it looked like a lost cause.

But I am on board for whatever we can still do. 

Here is my basic info and some small grist for the mill.

Order #1188  December 26, 2013 $5999 plus $160 for 2-3 day "express" shipping.  Paid via Bitcoin transaction id: 4cec5822c9aa2465f3fca5f18a7af30a9b86820a164ac8593f7d146e0edab625

Order #1196 February 13, 2014 (backdated to batch 1 pursuant to email agreement with "Jim Brown" to treat this as Batch 1 order as I was buying out another earlier customer's order; paid directly to AMT via Cashier's Check sent UPS #1z6y475v0126589061
My payment in the latter case was sent to:

Advanced Mining Technologies Inc.
355 Lancaster Ave, Bldg E1, Haverford, PA, 19041

During my discussions with "Jim Brown" at AMT when I agreed to take over order #1196, Jim assured me that the delivery date was holding in an email to me on February 12, 2014 in which he wrote:

"[other use name redacted] was due to receive his miner by the end of this month but to give you a specific date with our backed up orders wouldn't be fair. I can give you a range, that it will ship between 24th-28th."

So there can be no doubt he was talking about FEB 24-28th, this was in response to my question as to whether this was shipping "the same or very close to my other order" which was a December 26 Batch One order.

Keep in mind that we now know that in February AMT has since admitted that it did not even have a contract to produce boards, so it would have been an outright falsehood to promise delivery only 2 weeks from the date of that email.

Some other correspondence I have kept:

Jan 17 email from "Hanna" orders@advancedminers.com:
Hi Jeff,

Based on your order number and the notes in our system, I see your miner will be shipped out between February 24th and March 3rd.

All the best,

Hanna

Jan 28 2014 email to orders@advancedminers.com:

Hanna,

Per my prior order, I am expecting delivery of the 1.2 Th/s miner between February 24 - March 3.

I noticed  the 550 Gh/s miner, which is also based on the same 28nm coincraft chip as the 1.2 Th/s miner, and is now listed as having delivery in "3 weeks or less" and appears to still be available to purchase.

Is this real or just a marketing statement?

If I purchase the 550 Gh/s miner now, will I receive it before the 1.2 Th/s that I ordered in December?  Do you already have a working model of this or any product based on the coincraft chips?   Or is the 3 weeks or less time period a "target/pre-sale"?

I am already on the pre-order cycle, but if I can get the 550 Gh/s in 3 weeks or less, I would do that and take both!  But I don't want to buy another machine and then wait 4+ weeks since I already have the 1.2 Th/s system on order.

Jeff

Jan 29 2014 response from "Jim" orders@advancedminers.com:
Jeff,

It's actually 4 weeks or less, and that's from the time the payment is made not the order is made. Since most of our clients pay via check, there is a 10 day gap in there and we account for an extra possible week on top of that. Then it comes down to assembly time, and the amount of machines ordered per unit. We're building in order as fast as we can. Most likely you'd get both of them around the same time.

All the best

jim

March 31 2014 from Jim jbrown@advancedminers.com
Jeff,

Sorry about the lack of response, it's been pretty hectic as you can imagine. I'll do my best to get your machines out this week.

All the best
Jim

May 2 2014 from jbrown@advancedminers.com
No one is leaving the country.

We'll be taking care of your orders as well.

Best

Jim

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
opieum2 (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:31:57 PM

Quoting this with #ASKFTC as they may be looking for like this. Obviously Josh has up and run with our money or spent it to build his so-called petahash farms he talks about. He talks about various lofty deals and other things and then here he claims no money OR he made a ton of it. Hard to tell what is going on really. But I do think they are still making money or they would not be so quiet.

Hey guys, late to the party on this.  I have virtually ignored all AMT discussion for the past  couple of months just to keep my BP down and because it looked like a lost cause.

But I am on board for whatever we can still do.  

Here is my basic info and some small grist for the mill.

Order #1188  December 26, 2013 $5999 plus $160 for 2-3 day "express" shipping.  Paid via Bitcoin transaction id: 4cec5822c9aa2465f3fca5f18a7af30a9b86820a164ac8593f7d146e0edab625

Order #1196 February 13, 2014 (backdated to batch 1 pursuant to email agreement with "Jim Brown" to treat this as Batch 1 order as I was buying out another earlier customer's order; paid directly to AMT via Cashier's Check sent UPS #1z6y475v0126589061
My payment in the latter case was sent to:

Advanced Mining Technologies Inc.
355 Lancaster Ave, Bldg E1, Haverford, PA, 19041

During my discussions with "Jim Brown" at AMT when I agreed to take over order #1196, Jim assured me that the delivery date was holding in an email to me on February 12, 2014 in which he wrote:

"[other use name redacted] was due to receive his miner by the end of this month but to give you a specific date with our backed up orders wouldn't be fair. I can give you a range, that it will ship between 24th-28th."

So there can be no doubt he was talking about FEB 24-28th, this was in response to my question as to whether this was shipping "the same or very close to my other order" which was a December 26 Batch One order.

Keep in mind that we now know that in February AMT has since admitted that it did not even have a contract to produce boards, so it would have been an outright falsehood to promise delivery only 2 weeks from the date of that email.

Some other correspondence I have kept:

Jan 17 email from "Hanna" orders@advancedminers.com:
Hi Jeff,

Based on your order number and the notes in our system, I see your miner will be shipped out between February 24th and March 3rd.

All the best,

Hanna

Jan 28 2014 email to orders@advancedminers.com:

Hanna,

Per my prior order, I am expecting delivery of the 1.2 Th/s miner between February 24 - March 3.

I noticed  the 550 Gh/s miner, which is also based on the same 28nm coincraft chip as the 1.2 Th/s miner, and is now listed as having delivery in "3 weeks or less" and appears to still be available to purchase.

Is this real or just a marketing statement?

If I purchase the 550 Gh/s miner now, will I receive it before the 1.2 Th/s that I ordered in December?  Do you already have a working model of this or any product based on the coincraft chips?   Or is the 3 weeks or less time period a "target/pre-sale"?

I am already on the pre-order cycle, but if I can get the 550 Gh/s in 3 weeks or less, I would do that and take both!  But I don't want to buy another machine and then wait 4+ weeks since I already have the 1.2 Th/s system on order.

Jeff

Jan 29 2014 response from "Jim" orders@advancedminers.com:
Jeff,

It's actually 4 weeks or less, and that's from the time the payment is made not the order is made. Since most of our clients pay via check, there is a 10 day gap in there and we account for an extra possible week on top of that. Then it comes down to assembly time, and the amount of machines ordered per unit. We're building in order as fast as we can. Most likely you'd get both of them around the same time.

All the best

jim

March 31 2014 from Jim jbrown@advancedminers.com
Jeff,

Sorry about the lack of response, it's been pretty hectic as you can imagine. I'll do my best to get your machines out this week.

All the best
Jim

May 2 2014 from jbrown@advancedminers.com
No one is leaving the country.

We'll be taking care of your orders as well.

Best

Jim

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: