Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:59:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitsharesX is taking Litecoin and Bitcoin down  (Read 14008 times)
instacalm

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:34:43 PM

Could you help me out by pointing me to the right page, I'm running in circles in the forum.

Lauda, perhaps this helps you in the right direction: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=756454.msg8528542#msg8528542

(http://bitshares.org/faq  &  https://wiki.bitshares.org)
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:34:51 PM

This innovation stuff is all pump rhetoric.  Adding in bells and whistles doesn't accomplish much in these anonymity and asset arm races as you'll be outdone.

+1 listen to this dude

ITS ALL THE SAME

BITCOIN LITECOIN BANANACOIN DARKCOIN CANADACOIN FUCKOFFCOIN

its a ponzi feast u greedy bitches

DCD:  these coins have value ! these are good coins ! they have proof of developer !

"....but little DandyCryptoDanny, aren't these just like hyped up ponzi schemes to enrich a few?

DCD:  no ! we create a new economy its fair and equal !

"....but little DandyCryptoDanny, isnt it true that the general public doesnt even care about these?

DCD:  no ! now they laugh but later theyll all use NEM and Bit Coin !

"....i dont think so? are u sure this is going to happen dandy crypto danny ?

DCD:  FIAT IS EVIL THEY WILL BE KILLED ALL OF THEM BANKERS!

"....do you really want to live in a financial world that depends on the blockchain ?

DCD:  DECENTRALIZE ALL!  FUCK THE GOVERNMENT I WANT CRYPTOZZZZZZZZZZZ

~CfA~

testz
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:35:37 PM

I think that part of the reason it isn't taken seriously may have to do with the amount of information needed to learn about it.
It isn't just a currency, its a platform, decentralized exchange, and a digital company that exists only in software and pays dividends.
In contrast, when you think of Bitcoin or Litecoin its basically just money that you send from A to B.

https://bitsharestalk.org/ this is the forum for BitsharesX if interested to learn more

Well I took some time looking at it and I've gotten nowhere.
Don't you have a website or some guide to read everything from the start?
DAC Delegates?
Could you help me out by pointing me to the right page, I'm running in circles in the forum.

Try this http://wiki.bitshares.org

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:35:51 PM

This innovation stuff is all pump rhetoric.

Right you are, IF you're talking about the "coins" you're surrounded with here.

I was referring to BitsharesX.  It grew as much as $50 million dollar before bitassets was even unlocked.  It's clearly a speculator pump from China and there hasn't even been enough time to make ascertain that it works or will get any attention / use by the mass crypto.

BitSharesX thinks it's the first coin that ever boomed before some feature was unlocked and thinks it'll be immune to the coming dumps which predictably come afterwards.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
jae480 (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:35:59 PM

those of you comparing Quark, Megacoin and Randomcoin123 with BitShares...

yep those are the right ones, u r the noob trying to pump ur little investment LOL

its all the same when will ppl realize even bitcoin is a ponzi scheme to enrich a few?  

god u ppl are stupid man..... GOSH.... UUUUhhhh

TaunSew, BitShares volume is not 99% Chinese either. We're talking about the fact that the Chinese are one of the major and defining investors in cryptocurrencies, be it Bitcoin or BitShares
chinese and russianese volume is 100% cuz america+europe has only debt and basically no money LMAO

~CfA~

Do you even understand what a ponzi scheme is? Based on your comment you clearly don't.
Now, will there be a small number of people that control a large percentage of the money supply. Yes, there is and always will be. However,
it is not a result of a ponzi scheme but rather those who take massive calculated risks in the beginning gain massive rewards in the end. It doesn't matter whether you are talking about dollars, Bitcoins, or Bitshares.

From Above

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:37:41 PM

yep those are the right ones, u r the noob trying to pump ur little investment LOL

its all the same when will ppl realize even bitcoin is a ponzi scheme to enrich a few?  

TaunSew, BitShares volume is not 99% Chinese either. We're talking about the fact that the Chinese are one of the major and defining investors in cryptocurrencies, be it Bitcoin or BitShares
chinese and russianese volume is 100% cuz america+europe has only debt and basically no money LMAO

~CfA~

Do you even understand what a ponzi scheme is? Based on your comment you clearly don't.
Now, will there be a small number of people that control a large percentage of the money supply. Yes, there is and always will be. However,
it is not a result of a ponzi scheme but rather those who take massive calculated risks in the beginning gain massive rewards in the end. It doesn't matter whether you are talking about dollars, Bitcoins, or Bitshares.

listen justin bieber if u try to market ur bitshares ponzi to me u can try until u r old

its just another shitcoin period to make fiat money period.  same like dark coin and vitalik coin

~CfA~

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 11:43:04 PM

I've done a quick overview and did some reading (can't do much right now it's pretty late).
I must say that this would be really complicated to introduce to the average person. What is the plan for this?
I mean I've been going in circles what is what, how do I get this from that on the wiki and FAQ page.

Also ended up with this:
Oops!
You blew up the Internet.
on the FAQ page.  Tongue

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
instacalm

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:43:53 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2014, 12:02:52 AM by instacash

I've done a quick overview and did some reading (can't do much right now it's pretty late).
I must say that this would be really complicated to introduce to the average person. What is the plan for this?

Does this help?

What is a BitAsset?
BitAssets are an experimental digital asset class that are fungible and market-pegged to the value of anything from dollars, to gold, to gallons of gasoline. BitAssets can be transferred between users in the same way as bitcoins.

How does BitSharesX work?
There are two interlinked components to BitShares X: BitAssets and the Exchange. A BitAsset is a special type of token that tracks the value of a real-world asset; for example, one BitUSD will be worth one US Dollar. Users of BitShares X will be able to trade their BTSX for BitAssets on the decentralized exchange.

or this https://i.imgur.com/pAtkOu9.jpg Grin

and I completely agree with you, not knowing what it's all about & being able to easily know what it's all about is definitely a crucial factor.
jae480 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:44:39 PM

~CfA~

listen justin bieber if u try to market ur bitshares ponzi to me u can try until u r old

its just another shitcoin period to make fiat money period.  same like dark coin and vitalik coin

~CfA~

No, I'm not going to try to convince you. You're not worth my time and you don't seem to be a very honest individual either due to your
terrible trust rating.

From Above

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:46:00 PM

No, I'm not going to try to convince you. You're not worth my time and you don't seem to be a very honest individual either due to your
terrible trust rating.

wow that is brazen.  this fake trust rating is COZ OF bitshares SHILL like ur friend tagged me with a lie

this is ur only argument for ur ponzi  ?

WEAK.

~CfA~

jae480 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:49:26 PM

I mean I've been going in circles what is what, how do I get this from that on the wiki and FAQ page.

Also ended up with this:
Oops!
You blew up the Internet.
on the FAQ page.  Tongue

Yes, that why I was saying that that is probably why people aren't interested in it or might even be hostile towards it as
there is a lot of information to read before it starts to make sense.

HEY I BOUGHT MY FIRST PROTOSHARES (NOW BITSHARES-PTS) FROM YOU!!!! HAHA

Perhaps, you should have kept them haha
Those Protoshares you exchanged with me for Bitcoin now give me a stake in BitsharesX, Lottoshares, Bitshares DNS an Bitshares Voice

and my stake of BitsharesX if worth a substantial amount. Smiley
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 11:51:46 PM

Yes, that why I was saying that that is probably why people aren't interested in it or might even be hostile towards it as

Those Protoshares you exchanged with me for Bitcoin now give me a stake in BitsharesX, Lottoshares, Bitshares DNS an Bitshares Voice

2013-11-09
Cheesy Cheesy I just remembered this, wow. It was quite some time ago. It's funny how we ended up meeting again in another thread related to the same coin/s(assets or whatever it is now) after so much time.
So basically if i buy PTS now I can get a stake in all of that, or what?  Smiley

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
romerun
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

Bitcoin is new, makes sense to hodl.

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:52:26 PM

I believe it's the best time to sell the bitsharex thing
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:56:26 PM

terrible trust rating.

wow that is brazen.  this fake trust rating is COZ OF bitshares SHILL like ur friend tagged me with a lie

this is ur only argument for ur ponzi  ?

WEAK.

~CfA~

The reason Bitcoin isn't a ponzi is simply because it doesn't meet the criteria of a ponzi.  Go ahead and argue up and down about other concerns, there are a lot to choose from.   Being a ponzi scheme, however, isn't one of them.
From Above

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:04:11 AM

The reason Bitcoin isn't a ponzi is simply because it doesn't meet the criteria of a ponzi.  Go ahead and argue up and down about other concerns, there are a lot to choose from.   Being a ponzi scheme, however, isn't one of them.

why r u here?  to make money
how do u make money?   sell ur coins to others with a profit waiting for the next to join in ur profit line

cocaine is a hell of a drug dude ...

~CfA~

rikkejohn

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:05:12 AM

Lol 99% volume from China, no thanks.   Inb4 Chinese Government Ban.  Inb4 Chinese dump.  Inb4 butt hurt.

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitshares-x/#markets

Wait wasn't it Chinese people that helped propel Bitcoin to its glory days of $1,000+ a coin?

I think that the $1300 high was down to a Mr Karpeles, an American, living in Japan.

1PkwpyTLo5TfagzCPgjdvQFNVzuEyHViGt
ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 12:06:34 AM

Why does it have to be a binary either/or? Can't BitsharesX provide a completely different functionality than Litecoin, and as crypto itself grows, both Litecoin and BitsharesX can grow with it. The industry is too small to keep trying to "kill" each other!
From Above

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:09:00 AM

Why does it have to be a binary either/or? Can't BitsharesX provide a completely different functionality than Litecoin, and as crypto itself grows, both Litecoin and BitsharesX can grow with it. The industry is too small to keep trying to "kill" each other!

technology is a killer cuz it moves to better.   scam coins or shit coins have no future

~CfA~

jae480 (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:14:13 AM

2013-11-09
Cheesy Cheesy I just remembered this, wow. It was quite some time ago. It's funny how we ended up meeting again in another thread related to the same coin/s(assets or whatever it is now) after so much time.
So basically if i buy PTS now I can get a stake in all of that, or what?  Smiley

No, it is actually too late to do that now. The deadline for all those have already past and at the moment I don't know if they are going to have any more snapshots.

The way it worked was you'd get X amount of BitsharesX or whatever for every one PTS you had in your wallet before a given deadline.

So if you had say 1 pts in your wallet before the snapshot for BitsharesX which was on February 28th 2014 then you also got X amount of BitsharesX just for holding your pts. Unfortunately, the only way to get them now is to buy them from exchanges.
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:14:40 AM

why r u here?  to make money
how do u make money?   sell ur coins to others with a profit waiting for the next to join in ur profit line

cocaine is a hell of a drug dude ...

~CfA~

Why are *you* here?

Okay, I'm here to make money, but every morning when I go to my job I ask myself the same question, "Why am I here?"  And the answer is the same, "To make money."  But, working for monetary compensation isn't a ponzi.

Do you think gold is a ponzi?  You're talking about an asset that's sold in an auction market.  Bitcoin isn't unique in this regard, and auction markets aren't ponzis.

By the way, your accusatory logic is wrong.  If I sell my coins to others and make a profit, then I'm holding fiat and at that point don't care what others do with their BTC.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: