Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:33:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Multi Wallet Download and Link page  (Read 804 times)
mojo42380 (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:14:08 PM

I put together a website to gather multi wallets and download them in a zip file.  I also posted the links to individual wallet download sites from the coin's main website.  I'll be updating the links monthly and adding more coins as I go.  Check it out.  cryptocoinwalletdepot.com

I threw the page together really quick but I'll be improving the look of the page in time.   Please give any feedback on functionality or what you would like to see added.  Thanks!
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mmortal03
Legendary

Activity: 1762
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 02:05:58 AM

I like the concept. Having a central location for downloading the latest wallets is a good thing, if it is secure.

One idea I have for you is to maybe build some automated way of verifying the signature of each wallet, if one is provided by the developers, so that people can be assured that they aren't downloading something that's been modified?

I noticed you haven't included the Monero wallets yet.

Finally, the blue on black makes things hard to read.

Good luck with this!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: