Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:54:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 259 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin- FINAL 2.0 LAUNCHED! *ENCRYPTION, MARKETPLACE, BTC INTEGRATION*  (Read 582881 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
susu

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 03:49:20 PM

what's wrong man....291satoshi!!!!!!!!!!

a good news

I really hope it goes to 100 so trolls Like you leave us.
Moderators? Detonate me along with all those trollposts
good idea .Looking forward

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptzo

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 04:01:18 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2014, 04:53:21 PM by cryptzo

[edit: Self Moderated out Market Talk]

Once the practical use infrastructure starts to build around this coin (web marketplaces, sys based escrow/certificate portals, asset management services, etc.) the value will grow. The decentralized nature of Syscoin will do all the heavy lifting for them, but people still need a way to utilize the services in a practical manner. Remember, this is a decentralized, trustless, dynamic *platform*. 3rd parties need to build on top of that platform in order to provide services, perhaps even exciting new service possibilities that haven't even yet been contemplated or considered yet, in a practical way.

For most, the potential of a project like this is bigger than can be easily explained. Books could be written about the possibilities that now have potential thanks to the Syscoin team. The potential for innovation and the possibilities created by this coin dwarf coinmarketcap's top 10 coins, with the sole exception of bitcoin itself... where syscoin's potential is merely superior.

snipsnoop
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 04:17:32 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2014, 04:29:36 PM by snipsnoop

Moderated some posts.. Guys there is a thread somewhere where you can discuss price.. Please do not do it here..
susu

Activity: 174

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 04:41:27 PM

Moderated some posts.. Guys there is a thread somewhere where you can discuss price.. Please do not do it here..

why Huh

whale123

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 04:44:07 PM

why Huh

Because community wanted this.
Important information too often gets lost among trash.

Honeycutt22

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 04:44:57 PM

why Huh

Because community wanted this.
Important information too often gets lost among trash.

Plus the market price isn't the focus. That will come when everything rolls out:)
peels

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 04:46:04 PM

why Huh

Because instead of talking about the price we should be talking about things we can do that may change the price and how to do those things. Mainly it's building out the services so people can easily use them. 

If you only want to talk about the price go here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=759376.0
JohnDorien

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:01:52 PM

Publishing this as pre-release:

My modded Sysmarket

Actual features:

• View available Items of the Blockchain market
  • View available Aliases
  • View available certificate issuers
  • Add an Item to the market (You need to send sys to the wallet first as its empty)

Still not fully working, but hopefully on about the weekend:

• Dividend calculation based on offers. Returns usable sendmany string to conduct the dividends

The github repo is: https://github.com/JohnDorien1/sysmarket

Ideas and contributions, aswell as buys of my offer (offeraccept dd9a408322642a36 5 && offerpay <result ID> <Your Sys address>) are highly welcome!
Also tip danosphere as its based on his first work and he helped me a lot with some bugs that encountered!
manbot1

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:04:49 PM

why Huh

Because instead of talking about the price we should be talking about things we can do that may change the price and how to do those things. Mainly it's building out the services so people can easily use them. 

If you only want to talk about the price go here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=759376.0
peels is their a backgammon game with  cryptocoins logo on counters and on the board and you can bet against each other but only with syscoin..see some devs don,t get it why would we start spending are syscoin if were half down on investment..thats crazy...but if we use our own coin only to bet or trade we can accumulate more syscoin and hold syscoin till price is where it should be..only miners get the benifit of selling now..don,t get me wrong if price was good then i will spend and change it into bitcoin..no investor would spend now that stupid..how hard is it to make a game like backgammon ..so we can use syscoin..and it starts the ball rolling..you tell me is there a coin thats got there own backgammon with sys coin logo all over the board an counters..i only see stupid rockpaper  stupid roll a dice..boring
whale123

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:06:34 PM

My modded Sysmarket

Actual features:

• View available Aliases
  • Add an Item to the market (You need to send sys to the wallet first as its empty)

• Dividend calculation based on offers. Returns usable sendmany string to conduct the dividends

Ideas and contributions, aswell as buys of my offer (offeraccept dd9a408322642a36 5 && offerpay <result ID> <Your Sys address>) are highly welcome!
Also tip danosphere as its based on his first work and he helped me a lot with some bugs that encountered!

This is a game changer!

manbot1

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:22:51 PM

My modded Sysmarket

Actual features:

• View available Aliases

This is a game changer!
what the devs are doing is without a doubt the best thing since slice bread..but a little good game of what ever keeps people busy..while devs get on with their work..
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 05:35:28 PM

My modded Sysmarket

Actual features:

• View available Aliases

GREAT WORK!! This is what I'm talking about- this has be very excited Smiley Looking forward to getting off work so i can really dig into it!

BTW- for those that are getting a "blockchain corrupt, rebuild?" message after closing and opening their wallet- this is an intermittent local wallet issue (doesn't impact network, doesn't negatively impact wallet, just an annoyance that should be fixed). Say "ok" to the prompt, the wallet may hang; close and reopen and it will resync and you'll be all set.

We are working on getting a patch out for this today, we noticed it late last night and updated github but then realized this morning this issue was intermittent so we're working on a small update for later tonight. Its not a mandatory update at this point. We'll make it clear once the update is available.

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
profitofthegods

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 05:43:31 PM

My modded Sysmarket

Actual features:

• View available Aliases

Very impressed that you've got something that looks pretty good running so quickly.

Also, I would be interested in your IPO as I think this is really the way forward for crypto investors - to put part of your money into a coin itself and then part into businesses which use that coin; that way if the business is successful you profit from your investment in the business, but also get an added bonus from it helping to make the coin more valuable.

When can we expect more details about your business plan?
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 05:45:18 PM

We are working on getting a patch out for this today, we noticed it late last night and updated github but then realized this morning this issue was intermittent so we're working on a small update for later tonight. Its not a mandatory update at this point. We'll make it clear once the update is available.

Update- we have clearly identified the issue, its related to regen fees being reloaded properly when you reopen the wallet. Depending on the services used ins a particular block the offer regen fees aren't being reloaded from memory properly. Translation: We have identified the root cause and are working on a fix right now.

In the meantime the workaround from my last reply will keep ya goin til the update is ready  Smiley

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
snipsnoop
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:53:06 PM

My modded Sysmarket

Actual features:

• View available Aliases

Looks great!.. Delighted to see this.. We'll have a chat with you via PM a little later Smiley
JohnDorien

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 07:30:49 PM

My modded Sysmarket

Actual features:

• View available Aliases

Very impressed that you've got something that looks pretty good running so quickly.

Also, I would be interested in your IPO as I think this is really the way forward for crypto investors - to put part of your money into a coin itself and then part into businesses which use that coin; that way if the business is successful you profit from your investment in the business, but also get an added bonus from it helping to make the coin more valuable.

Thank you Smiley

I am planning to have the full - public - BP ready by the end of the weekend, at latest by the end of next week. Feel free to pm me before with all question you have Smiley
It is a bit difficult to state something regarding the numbers as for example the service companies - logistics, legal, paperwork & taxes - do not allow me to publish any prices. Thus I am still uncertain how this can be reflected in a public available BP, that's at the same time convincing and stating correct numbers aswell as not disclosing too much.
This does only appeal to pricing and expected return parts, but as dividends are paid of the returns its quite most important part Smiley

[..]

Looks great!.. Delighted to see this.. We'll have a chat with you via PM a little later Smiley

Looking forward to it Smiley
profitofthegods

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 07:41:39 PM

My modded Sysmarket

Actual features:

• View available Aliases

Thank you Smiley

I am planning to have the full - public - BP ready by the end of the weekend, at latest by the end of next week. Feel free to pm me before with all question you have Smiley
It is a bit difficult to state something regarding the numbers as for example the service companies - logistics, legal, paperwork & taxes - do not allow me to publish any prices. Thus I am still uncertain how this can be reflected in a public available BP, that's at the same time convincing and stating correct numbers aswell as not disclosing too much.
This does only appeal to pricing and expected return parts, but as dividends are paid of the returns its quite most important part Smiley

[..]

Looking forward to it Smiley

Looking forward to learning more about what you're doing, and I understand that you might not be able to share all of the details in terms of numbers; a lot of business plans are full of numbers which are pretty much made up anyway, and I've never really seen the point in that. Personally I'm more interested in the general direction: types of product perhaps, whether you will be able to do any marketing and if so what, any branding details, that kind of thing rather than the kind of business plan you would take to a bank.
chromosoma

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:05:23 PM

Hm, with current Diff of 180+ and  price so low it is not worth  of mining this coin (10 $Cent per day ) Sad
I will still hold my Sys worth of 0.15 BTC in case the price will explode.
vaudvaud

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:53:59 AM

Hm, with current Diff of 180+ and  price so low it is not worth  of mining this coin (10 $Cent per day ) Sad

Yeah, that's what a bunch of Bitcoin miners said back in 2010....
Sethtabiah

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 05:57:15 AM

Yeah, that's what a bunch of Bitcoin miners said back in 2010....

comparing Syscoin with bitcoin is insane ,its value even do not match with litecoin.

.          █▄▄ ▄ █▄ ■■ ◥◣◢◤      Professional Crypto and GHash Exchange                                          ** 0% Fee Trades Until September **
.          █▄█ █ █▄ ■■ ◢◤◥◣      USD  EUR  GBP  LTC  BTC
..                  Spend Bitcoin Anywhere in the World with your bit-x Debit Card
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 259 »
  Print  

Jump to: