Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:14:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 259 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin- FINAL 2.0 LAUNCHED! *ENCRYPTION, MARKETPLACE, BTC INTEGRATION*  (Read 582881 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 10:32:44 AM

Any plans to stop Bittrex from delisting Sys? The volume is almost non-existent.

What the fuck are you on about?? FUD/Troll attempt???  Bittrex delists coins with under 0.2 BTCS vol every day for over a week. Sys has 1-3 BTCs vol most days!!
sys need exchange to bring the holders, even the dropping price.
but we believe in the dev team after the scamming.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mwheeleruk

Activity: 554

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 10:36:27 AM

If we can get a new company or old to start taking alts for $$$ then we can start to break this cycle of pumps and dumps. Vault of Satoshi is only one I know of that does this, but they only serve Canada right now, we need to reach more nations.

Unfortunately they are not adding new coins to their platform right now. Not sure why.

Sys is out of luck in that regard Sad

How did trying to get added to Bittylicious(UK company) go??, that wld help

Got main contact and spoke a few times to the owner, but it's generally getting the market for Syscoin within the UK here. At present, you can use a similar service https://coinerz.co.uk to purchase Syscoin using GBP/Fiat. We also worked a liason with a very very big platform / gateway for turning in your Syscoin to purchase Apple Vouchers, Amazon Vouchers, as well as gift cards for GAME UK, Steam that's all sorted - we just need to pop that greenlight to them.

We want to push the new line up of Syscoin implementations in the right way, we dont just want to say 'Hey - you can use Syscoin here' and not push it, that wont help anyone. At present with the litigation in process we are merely building the partnerships for a massive growth period for Syscoin that Promotion will also be tied in with the Development of Syscoin and features.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
SmokeJoe

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 10:38:44 AM

Any plans to stop Bittrex from delisting Sys? The volume is almost non-existent.

What the fuck are you on about?? FUD/Troll attempt???  Bittrex delists coins with under 0.2 BTCS vol every day for over a week. Sys has 1-3 BTCs vol most days!!

I think there is noone here that blames developers for the current situation.
They did a great coin but it had terrible PR.
Some people imply that Sys is beyond saving but if we change something we can reverse the price drop.
Scamming has nothing to do with it - the price was going down already before Moolah scammed us. Don't you see that winning this legal action (which might take YEARS) won't change anything?
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 10:39:56 AM

I hate it when people in crypto pretend that everything is all right when it is not. "So why won't you sell?", they ask. The thing is that there is noone here to buy it from me. People are literally no longer interested in this coin. We are a bunch of bagholders and it will remain so until something is done. New features? Who cares about them if they are just a curiosiy that won't ever go mainstream. There are so many coins desperately trying to return. Is there any plan to save ICO investors money? Some updates that don't even make it to the crypto mainstream are not a plan. Paying for a professional PR (which this coin lacked from the beginning), building buy walls, cooperating with pumpers, diversifying exhcanges (we will be delisted from Bittrex soon) is a plan. And chasing Alex Green? Doesn't make sense. Guy is probably gone. Even Mark Karpeles is gone and there was much more evidence against him. Why waste your money for lawyers that won't change anything? Use it to boos the coin, build some buy walls at 50 satoshi levels etc. Whenever someone comes here and asks about some real action he is tagged as fudder and dismissed. For many month we've been doing it that way - maybe it's time to try something different?

So you are saying SYS should not chase Ryan Kennedy and instead should cooperate with pumpers. Think you got into the wrong coin here!! SYS are trying to build a seriously innovative coin here that could easilly go mainstream. SYS is and never was a Pump and Dump. If you cant handle market forces and bumps in the road without being a crybaby, crypto probably isnt for you, id sell up and move on, if you are worried about not finding buyers, ill buy your coins off you @ a reasonable price.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 10:44:01 AM

Some people imply that Sys is beyond saving but if we change something we can reverse the price drop.
Scamming has nothing to do with it - the price was going down already before Moolah scammed us. Don't you see that winning this legal action (which might take YEARS) won't change anything?
actually before the Moolah shit blew up Sys had gone from 200 to 400 sats and was sitting stably around 400.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
SmokeJoe

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 10:49:18 AM

I hate it when people in crypto pretend that everything is all right when it is not. "So why won't you sell?", they ask. The thing is that there is noone here to buy it from me. People are literally no longer interested in this coin. We are a bunch of bagholders and it will remain so until something is done. New features? Who cares about them if they are just a curiosiy that won't ever go mainstream. There are so many coins desperately trying to return. Is there any plan to save ICO investors money? Some updates that don't even make it to the crypto mainstream are not a plan. Paying for a professional PR (which this coin lacked from the beginning), building buy walls, cooperating with pumpers, diversifying exhcanges (we will be delisted from Bittrex soon) is a plan. And chasing Alex Green? Doesn't make sense. Guy is probably gone. Even Mark Karpeles is gone and there was much more evidence against him. Why waste your money for lawyers that won't change anything? Use it to boos the coin, build some buy walls at 50 satoshi levels etc. Whenever someone comes here and asks about some real action he is tagged as fudder and dismissed. For many month we've been doing it that way - maybe it's time to try something different?

So you are saying SYS should not chase Ryan Kennedy and instead should cooperate with pumpers. Think you got into the wrong coin here!! SYS are trying to build a seriously innovative coin here that could easilly go mainstream. SYS is and never was a Pump and Dump. If you cant handle market forces and bumps in the road without being a crybaby, crypto probably isnt for you, id sell up and move on, if you are worried about not finding buyers, ill buy your coins off you @ a reasonable price.

Can't you see that we've been going downhill since the launch? There is bunch of people pretending that everything is fine while it is not.
Building buy walls and bringing the coin up would attract new people.
SmokeJoe

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 10:50:11 AM

actually before the Moolah shit blew up Sys had gone from 200 to 400 sats and was sitting stably around 400.

Remind me, how many times after the launch the Sys price was actually above the ICO price? If the current price is so good why there arent hundreds of BTC buy support?
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 10:51:57 AM

@SmokeJoe

You appear to be obsessed with price/trading. Why not start you're own SYS trading thread?
Qiuyue201

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 10:53:19 AM

Is there a way to see the whole order book, not just the top offers? I would like to see how many BTC there i to the ICO price.
SmokeJoe

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 10:54:32 AM

@SmokeJoe

You appear to be obsessed with price/trading. Why not start you're own SYS trading thread?

I understand that you are an idealist that doesn't care about the coin's price and it might be as well 20 satoshi for you or delisted from the main excahnges as long as it has some nice features?
HKBvM

Activity: 398

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 11:14:14 AM

Is there a way to see the whole order book, not just the top offers? I would like to see how many BTC there i to the ICO price.

No there isnt, I asked bittrex a couple of times already.

even if there was the number wouldnt have any meaning anyway.
Qiuyue201

Activity: 537

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 11:22:08 AM

I am just curious how big is the barrier separating us from the initial price of 540 satoshi - is it 10 BTC or 100 BTC?
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 11:24:13 AM

Dunno but when Sys was around 400 about a month ago, i think there were only 10-20 BTCS to 500. Certainly not a crazy amount. obviously now much more lol, but nothing hard work perseverance and moving along the timeline with development cant fix.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
HKBvM

Activity: 398

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 11:25:36 AM

I am just curious how big is the barrier separating us from the initial price of 540 satoshi - is it 10 BTC or 100 BTC?

you would never know. My coins are mostly in my wallet, but I can guarantee you I will sell around 70% before we go to 500, but I have no sell orders open right now.

Thats why the full order book wouldnt give you the information you are looking for.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 11:27:56 AM

Need to start hitting on China , get the site all translated, Chinese social media etc...  They love 2.0 Coins like NXT!!! Get on BTER!!! Sys already on BTC38 so half the battle with exchanges done, Bter will add if vol at BTC38 grows, now insignificant vol there!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
gomei

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 11:28:35 AM

before the Moolah shit, people is confident about the cooperation between sys dev team and the Moolah promising support.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
gomei

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 11:30:39 AM

Need to start hitting on China , get the site all translated, Chinese social media etc...  They love 2.0 Coins like NXT!!! Get on BTER!!! Sys already on BTC38 so half the battle with exchanges done, Bter will add if vol at BTC38 grows, now insignificant vol there!
agree with that, bter is better while the btc38 volu is too low,
but we need more confidence of this coin.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
TheMilkman

Activity: 334

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 12:12:59 PM

And what about all the presale goods? Were people scammed on these too? Did anyone actually receive their cap and card?
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 12:48:08 PM

And what about all the presale goods? Were people scammed on these too? Did anyone actually receive their cap and card?
I think most have been received even if their is a vocal minority of people(Trolls) asking for their hats on twitter!!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
TheMilkman

Activity: 334

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 12:49:29 PM

This should be dealt with immediately. It doesn't put Sys in a good light. This "where is my hat" joke is too widespread.
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 259 »
  Print  

Jump to: