Bitcoin Forum
August 31, 2024, 09:13:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you multiply with 1BTC capital?  (Read 5207 times)
cameltoe

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 03:57:33 AM

Don't you listen to any of those baboons. If they could profit as they say they can then they wouldn't be here giving you advice they would just keep their secret to themselves and hoard all the coins.
TETOCONPOLERA

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:17:06 AM

this is difficult...

I have tried mining, buying shares, reselling bitcoins, etc but nothing had given me a real benefit (if in the meantime, the bitcoin price's goes up, you'd probably lose because dividends in dollars keep the same, but in bitcoin is lower, so you will have less than your first bitcoin)

you could try trading in an exchange, but you have to read a lot about stock markets if you don't want to lose

so, u try trading in an exchange. u profit for that?
if yes, can share u strategy to trading btc. thanks.

well... i started in 2011 in mtgox....

now with some experience I have more control about my feelings and that is important

I read some stuff in google about japanese candles, and forex. Now I am using metatrader4 with BTC-E, this is a good tool and you can find a lot of indicators in google.

Basically you may wait a "crash" for sell... knowing more or less where the price would to stop falling, you can rebuy at this point and you will have more btc than when you started

but I repeat, if you want to do this professionally, you have to practice for months and read a lot of books.  

you must understand this graphics:

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/bitstamp/btcusd

Minerjoe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 06:23:13 AM

I have started using a really great cloud mining service about 3 months ago and these guys are really, really great. Expected ROI is about 3 months. The best thing is that they give you a free cloud asic chips every 6 weeks in order to compensate for difficulty increase. Ah yes, this is scrypt cloud but you can exchange coins for BTC.
I will not go in more details since I do not want to look as a promoter but it offers really good stuff. If you are interested, take a look at my signature or drop me a PM, I ll gladly help.

cccarnation

Activity: 146

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 06:51:28 AM

The first thing to do is find a good bitcoin gambling site. Put your BTC down, double or nothing. Now you'll have 2BTC. A lot of people just quit right then and there. That's a mistake. The real key is to then take that whole sum and double-down on it again! This is what separates the men from the boys. Now you'll have 4BTC and earned a 4x multiplier on your capital. High-Five! You can do it!

unexecuted

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 07:23:01 AM

A friend of mine takes next another approach, but I really can't vouch for his screwy logic or deranged mentality. He says to:

Try to find places/things to spend it on. That helps the transactional use and acceptance of it by others—which in time, it will help the value grow for you and everyone else. But when you spend some, always replenish that amount with more BTC. That helps the liquidity pool grow, and keeps your balance up. If you can save a little and set it aside, go for it. That helps the price grow. But don't set anymore aside than you're willing to lose completely. (I know, kind of sucks.) And don't go into mining. That ship has sailed.

Told you he was wrong...
illymoka

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 08:07:56 AM

1BTC x 1 = 1BTC
/thread

Cool
PalmerLaura

Activity: 116

IPSX: Distributed Network Layer

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:21:21 AM

1) Find the shadiest bitcoin investment scheme presented by anonimous strangers which offers the most unbelievable returns. Crypto stocks might be the best area to search for these
2) Give your btc away to the choosen scheme
3) wait for striking it rich

bornil267645

Activity: 406

AltoCenter.com

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 05:28:10 AM

I don't think taking a risk with something so volatile as bitcoin is a good advice.

NotAtOld

Activity: 200

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:06:07 AM

THat's how https://www.havelockinvestments.com
https://btcjam.com
glender

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:22:39 AM

I'd say altcoin trading.

I've gotten shitted on by three different scamcoins, but overall still have 140% net profit.

like a boss  Cool
Dawnbreaker

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:54:59 AM

buy VIAcoin, it's block chain 2.0
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-VIA
https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/bittrex/viabtc
Bizzaran

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:23:32 AM

you could send me one, ill facetime you, flip a coin, and if the coin makes me feel sad then you win and ill send you two back.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:31:48 AM

You can loan but that is risky if u invest that is 50-50% that u will get income.

But in this case u need to get careful about it cuz can loose bit time.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

NavalStrike

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:35:45 AM

1BTC capital is a huge amount of money. I know what exactly i will do to multiply my wealth
wasserman99

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 09:26:57 AM

I would hang on to that 1 btc for dear life, hold long term and work to earn more.  In 3-5 years if bitcoin successes it could be worth tens of thousands of dollars. 

Depending on where you live and your level of education, it's not that hard to earn another $500, work and earn and buy another btc and double your holdings.  Really with an amount that small even if you put 0.2 into a high risk but promising alt coin, if you lose that's a 5th of your total gone, a huge loss in proportion.  With that relatively small amount it's easier to increase your holdings by earning more.  If you had 50x or 100x that amount I may advise differently.

That's the most reasonable advice one could give.

Of course you could multiply your bitcoin. But not without substantial risk. That risk is far to high to take, if you can't compensate a potential loss easily. Too much greed often leads to ruin. Today it's still possible to buy a decent amount of bitcoin from fiat earnings.

ya.ya.yo!
I don't think this is the kind of advice the OP was looking for. I think the OP was trying to find a way to invest 1 BTC some way and after some amount of time turn it into 2 BTC due to investment returns. I personally think that investing in a gambling site's bankroll would probably be the safest way to do this, however you would need to be sure that you can trust the site's operator.
Bankroll over lending with collateral?
Lending with collateral would likely generate positive returns, however it is not without risk. You first of all either need to have reputation/trust to be able to hold the collateral or would need to use (and pay an escrow to hold it for you - cutting into your returns). You would risk that the collateral would decrease in value, you would risk that the collateral get attacked (via a double spend which is much easier to do with most alts).

You would also have the issue of being able to deploy all of your capital. The demand for loans is not that great. The fact that you are essentially asking for cash to secure your loan makes demand even less.

TimeWatch

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 09:33:37 AM

1 BTC is like 550$...you can setup a small scale offline business with that Smiley

Or go for affiliate marketing..GL
DDuckworth

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 02:04:01 PM

hallo bitcoiners Smiley

I want to ask, how do you multiply with 1BTC capital?
what would you do? invest? play in mining? or else Smiley
please share your opinion here Smiley

How do you double $500, is the question really any different? Just go look into ways to make fiat doubled with an investment and there you go.

BabesForBitcoin.com - Custom pics & vids from real girls for cash or bitcoin!
niudala

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 02:13:28 PM

My advice
Get an idea!
Prepare a solid plan and then use your BTC to set up your business!
You can make x2 or maybe x10
Sky 's the limit Smiley
BitAddict
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 02:15:25 PM

hallo bitcoiners Smiley

I want to ask, how do you multiply with 1BTC capital?
what would you do? invest? play in mining? or else Smiley
please share your opinion here Smiley

Invest your bitcoin in mining, is the best way to multiply x0. Tongue

Now seriously, the best way is to keep your bitcoin in a safe cold wallet. Do not invest in anything until you are really sure what are you doing. Don't invest into something just because someone told you.
sandykho47

Activity: 252
Merit: 251

Knowledge its everything

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 03:46:54 PM

There are lot choice, but i think start small business with 1 BTC you can get a lot money   Smiley
Ohter way are :
- Gambling (Must have smart & luck)
- Mining (Calculate ROI / break even before mine a coin)
- Open some bitcoin service (gambling service, anonymous service, other else)
- Join Ponzi (You must crazy if you join this)

Anyway start business is best way

Kemampuanku Tidak semua orang memiliki dan dapat melakukannya . Tidak memakan kaum sendiri . dan mempunyai kode etik yang tidak masuk akal.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: