Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:34:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just Bought The Anminter S7-LN thoughts?  (Read 2497 times)
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 04:11:44 PM

I think the s7 LN is my favorite deal. It's just so conveinant having the full package and it is cheap too. Not a big rip off either imo even though the psu are a bit shady lol

I think it is interesting it is really the first all in one since S4+.   I believe that was last bitmain product to come with miner/psu.   I think it will be interesting to watch as it gives a miner for those on 110/120 that don't want to buy a pricey ATX psu for full S7.  The S7 if you have 220/240 with AP3 PSU is great but I realize not everyone has that voltage.

So will be interesting to see how it sells.  I really want to see some more pictures of it.  Don't think I have see a good high res of the miner from all angles yet I keep hoping to see that.
Has one been out in the wild yet? I haven't seen someone personally mining on one yet either just store pictures from bitmain.

There have been people mentioning of ordering of thread.  But few pictures to come out I keep hoping to see more of it.   I believe sidehack has one in the wild and hacking power efficiency in - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1504228.0 .

So out there just not a ton of pictures I have seen of it.  He is also running a group buy of his hacked efficiency one's - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1509068.0 .
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: