Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:04:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptodevil  (Read 697 times)
Ukirampa (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 10:22:01 AM

I was asking if the website still paying.. So whats the bad to my question?? To put the redtrust to my account?? I am the investor here.. I also invested 0.025 to cryptodevil double bitcoin for 200hours also in 2xmoney 0.015 for 160hours...  So what if i invested to a wrong website thats normal for me that i am newbie from this kind of organization.. Is that how you treated newbiz?? Giving the redtrust for no reazon???

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 10:29:54 AM

read this explanation and you know why you received the red trust. Best to send Cryptodevil a message and try to deal with him he is from Default trust so he can give red trust to anyone.
Public Service Announcement -
This is just another Ponzi/Pyramid Scam
Do Not Invest!

Those who choose to post of their participation
support or encouragement for this scam will
be tagged with negative trust for proving
they wish to help the scammers operate this
Ponzi in return for a share of the funds stolen
from other users. Thereby proving they are not
trustworthy forum members.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 10:30:07 AM

I think you know that part by know.
Ponzi sites and BTC doublers services are considered as heavy scam around this place.
By taking active part in that business you are a scam and fraud supporter.
This is why you got red-trust. Without SCAM supporters that branch of bitcoin world would be long dead and yet its still active and kicking. Many foolish or young people will loose or get cheated of their money, just for someone else to stuff his pockets.
Ponzis or hyips are sometimes paying, no doubt but to a point from with they turn in to pure hoax designed to steel... please dont support that.

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 01:51:08 PM

I was asking if the website still paying.. So whats the bad to my question?? To put the redtrust to my account?? I am the investor here.. I also invested 0.025 to cryptodevil double bitcoin for 200hours also in 2xmoney 0.015 for 160hours...  So what if i invested to a wrong website thats normal for me that i am newbie from this kind of organization.. Is that how you treated newbiz?? Giving the redtrust for no reazon???
Dude,you're not a investor.You're a dumbass.That feedback wouldn't stop from being one actually.You do know its a ponzi scam site ? You will lose your money if you continue to invest there.Nothing in life comes as easy by doubling it.Wake up,how do you think they earn their money from ? What is the pleasure for them in doubling amounts for free ?Why do you care about the feedback anyway ? You don't have any business around the forum by supporting the ponzi's while watching them steal your money.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: