Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:19:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SELLING HERO ACCOUNTS X2  (Read 1616 times)
AlisaAdams (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 01:13:39 AM

Hello everyone , im selling my hero accounts
price is 0.35 for 1 account
and 0.60 for 2 accounts
or best offer
i made these accounts more than 2 years ago
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
berserkerbarrage

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 04:52:22 AM

escrow?

super cheap

smells fishy
seandaniel

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Make Love Not War

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 05:07:00 AM

escrow?

super cheap

smells fishy

Very fishy Cheesy
Equinoxx

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 05:29:48 AM

I would like one.
But escrow must be used.
If he disagrees to use escrow, we can assume this is a scam Cheesy
( Extremely Fishy :/ )

-.sgmf
AlisaAdams (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 05:44:51 AM

I would like one.
But escrow must be used.
If he disagrees to use escrow, we can assume this is a scam Cheesy
( Extremely Fishy :/ )

i can accept escrow and i sell cheap because no one will buy it if i ask for higher amount
AirC

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 07:54:05 AM

The question is are these accounts hacked... it appears so since you're selling at 1/3 the market price.
futureazy

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 08:01:41 AM

If the accounts have posted a bitcoin address (unedited) in an old thread you can prove that they weren't hacked.
AlisaAdams (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 09:52:19 PM

these are not hacked accounts , these are my account ,  if hacked account they can easily reset pass -.-
Barney Gumble

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:01:31 PM

these are not hacked accounts , these are my account ,  if hacked account they can easily reset pass -.-

false if you change the email of the account
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 10:18:49 PM

This is way too cheap, something is not right here.
In theory you could buy both now, join with both on Dice's signature campaign and start earning money back. The ROI might be 2-3 months at most.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
SolomonRising

Activity: 170
Merit: 105

The Truth illuminates the eyes of the heart!

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:27:58 PM

If the accounts have posted a bitcoin address (unedited) in an old thread you can prove that they weren't hacked.

What, how does that prove anything?

There's no way to know if an account is hacked until it's too late. 

This is a great deal but I agree it could be stolen which means you'll lose your BTC and rhe account.

Can anybody figure out how one can tell if it's a stolen account?  Thanks.

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.
joshraban76

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:43:46 PM

What, how does that prove anything?

There's no way to know if an account is hacked until it's too late. 

This is a great deal but I agree it could be stolen which means you'll lose your BTC and rhe account.

Can anybody figure out how one can tell if it's a stolen account?  Thanks.

How this would work is that the thread that has the bitcoin address would have to be uneditable they would need to sign a message using that address. Then they would give the message, address and signature to the buyer that they can verify it.

\   \  \ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\◥◣◢◤//////////////// /  /   /
Win88.me ❖ Fair, Trusted Online BTC Gambling ❖
/   /  / ////////////////◢◤◥◣\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \  \   \
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:23:24 AM

In theory you could buy both now, join with both on Dice's signature campaign and start earning money back. The ROI might be 2-3 months at most.

What isn't right is that the OP is not willing to accept escrow. At least not any escrow on this site. The OP is only willing to use an escrow service that is part of a website (like btcrow). It is impossible to prove if a digital good like a forum account was actually transferred to the buyer.

I would not be surprised if the OP is a alt of Bayuo
AlisaAdams (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:22:02 AM

What isn't right is that the OP is not willing to accept escrow. At least not any escrow on this site. The OP is only willing to use an escrow service that is part of a website (like btcrow). It is impossible to prove if a digital good like a forum account was actually transferred to the buyer.

Quickseller doesnt want to use escrow sites because he cant scam me there , fail scam kid
armin22

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:57:49 AM

Quickseller doesnt want to use escrow sites because he cant scam me there , fail scam kid

All the escrow sites are fucking scams you retard.

Account For Sale

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 07:16:09 AM

I'm selling a legit Senior member account with 40+ trust and it's nearly a Hero Member. I'm asking 3 Bitcoins for it, I'm only selling this because I have to pay off bills and I have no money to do it. Escrow is accepted through a trusted sourced. The process will go something like you give the BTC to Escrow, I give my account details to Escrow and they change everything and then give it to you.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 07:20:40 AM

I'm selling a legit Senior member account with 40+ trust and it's nearly a Hero Member. I'm asking 3 Bitcoins for it, I'm only selling this because I have to pay off bills and I have no money to do it. Escrow is accepted through a trusted sourced. The process will go something like you give the BTC to Escrow, I give my account details to Escrow and they change everything and then give it to you.
3 BTC is about 11x what senior accounts are worth if it isn't enrolled in a sig campaign
Account For Sale

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 07:51:20 AM

3 BTC is about 11x what senior accounts are worth if it isn't enrolled in a sig campaign

Right now I have offers for 0.8, 1, and 1.5 BTC. I also have a feedback thread where over 30 people have posted the highest being a $1200 trade.
Nimbuss

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:01:53 AM

No, it's worth exactly how much someone is willing to pay for it Smiley
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:04:50 AM

No, it's worth exactly how much someone is willing to pay for it Smiley
Well it is ~11x what the market price is for senior accounts. If he is advertising a positive trust account then he is trying to get someone to buy it to scam, but trying to scam with a bought account is dumb because people will likely see right through then scam and negative trust the account
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: