Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:15:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: do NOT buy in dead cat bounce, fake recover shall not pass $520!  (Read 8822 times)
kerafym

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:37:04 AM

Hmm the price is at $504 .... may be a another tipping point or a whale dumping on markets...

The continuous down trend is caused by whale continuing selling.

The current price is being supported by all small investors/supporters all over the world.

The whale will eventually run out of coin to sell.

S P 8 D E        ♠       THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.       ♠         READ WHITEPAPER       
    TOKENS        A DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM FOR GAMING DAPPS        ROADMAP   
ANN THREAD       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       YOUTUBE       MEDIUM       REDDIT
falllling (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:42:09 AM

Hmm the price is at $504 .... may be a another tipping point or a whale dumping on markets...

The continuous down trend is caused by whale continuing selling.

The current price is being supported by all small investors/supporters all over the world.

The whale will eventually run out of coin to sell.

so will bulls run out off money to buy
maker88

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:52:58 AM

Nice stealth edit there. You said the wall at $517 wouldn't fall before.

$517 and $520 are two parts of a same wall

no they fucking aren't you piece of shit. they are two completely different things, you SPECIFICIALLY CLAIMED 517 couldn't fall because the price was going DOWN DOWN DOWN. then it fell. guess what that means asshole? YOU WERE WRONG. and you edited your fail posts to make it seem to the idiot newbies that you're not wrong. this is why you're a fucking lying scammer. because you lie about shit and then try to cover up the fact that you lied about it.
Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3434
Merit: 4368

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 12:00:21 PM

no they fucking aren't you piece of shit. they are two completely different things, you SPECIFICIALLY CLAIMED 517 couldn't fall because the price was going DOWN DOWN DOWN. then it fell. guess what that means asshole? YOU WERE WRONG. and you edited your fail posts to make it seem to the idiot newbies that you're not wrong. this is why you're a fucking lying scammer. because you lie about shit and then try to cover up the fact that you lied about it.

+1

Fallling is a scammer dont buy in his edited fail posts.

Imo Fallling's IP shoud be removed from this forum.
falllling (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 12:57:07 PM

i know you two lost $$$ on this dead cat bounce but your madness won't bring bitcoin's price back.

bitcoin is going to $4xx sorry for your lost
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:31:26 PM

i know you two lost $$$ on this dead cat bounce but your madness won't bring bitcoin's price back.

Doesn't change the fact that you're a lying scammer.
Buo

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 02:39:33 PM

We are in this price range since two weeks, it's an eternity for bitcoin but this stability will break soon.

Ringumbau

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 02:56:01 PM

You guys need to relax and sit back comfy while smoking a J, we will shine again.
maker88

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:22:31 PM

Umm made 20% profit off this so called dead cat bounce, meanwhile you've lost all credibility with all but the stupidest members of this forum. Sorry for your loss, except I'm not sorry because you deserve it.
wasserman99

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:37:15 PM

+1

Fallling is a scammer dont buy in his edited fail posts.

Imo Fallling's IP shoud be removed from this forum.
I don't think banning his IP would do very much good, as he could easily use a VPN (if he isn't already). The reason he keeps posting all this garbage is because of the response he gets. If people were to ignore him then he would likely stop.

dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 07:57:14 PM

3 days later and we haven't dipped to sub $500.  So much for that prediction  Undecided
riiiising

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:46:38 PM

This prediction is bogus. We may dip below $500 again, sure. But we'll recover and go well above $520!
falllling (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:58:17 AM

time to test $500 again
minerpumpkin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 07:00:08 PM

Interesting, we really didn't went above $520 this time. Maybe he really is right? Or maybe he just interpreted the resistance correctly, like many others did too, and we just need to wait for another attempt to break upwards.

I should have gotten into Bitcoin back in 1992...
linxproz

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 07:20:27 PM

The prediction isn't wrong because the price hasn't go above $520 but it can't be considered true untill the value will drop under $500.
btcformat

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 08:11:09 PM

From the bitcoinity charts I'm expecting another downfall soon but I'm not so happy about it.
origin12

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 08:14:45 PM

This prediction is bogus. We may dip below $500 again, sure. But we'll recover and go well above $520!

I was expecting a rising to start posting here. It will be interesting to watch rising and falling arguing about bitcoin's price.
SunBin

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 08:41:04 PM

I was expecting a rising to start posting here. It will be interesting to watch rising and falling arguing about bitcoin's price.

Same person talking to oneself? This guy clearly has too much time at hand.

Back to the topic, price is going down below 500 again. A group of seller is determined to sell every day to cash out. Feel like this is corporate whale miners cashing out.
minerpumpkin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 10:01:32 PM

Same person talking to oneself? This guy clearly has too much time at hand.

Back to the topic, price is going down below 500 again. A group of seller is determined to sell every day to cash out. Feel like this is corporate whale miners cashing out.

We've seen repeated dumps over the weekends the last couple of weeks. I really guess there are people who need to liquidate BTC on a regular and recurring basis. Most likely miners. They are doing their part in keeping the price down, for sure!

I should have gotten into Bitcoin back in 1992...
kerafym

Activity: 224

THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 01:48:20 AM

Despite all the negative threads and weekend, we are still holding above 500 relatively well.

A good resistance line and sign of bullishness.

S P 8 D E        ♠       THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.       ♠         READ WHITEPAPER       
    TOKENS        A DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM FOR GAMING DAPPS        ROADMAP   
ANN THREAD       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       YOUTUBE       MEDIUM       REDDIT
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: