Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:29:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN] [TLC] The Last Coin | x15 |POD| Launched | fair launch  (Read 18792 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 02:42:06 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2014, 02:58:46 PM by *Sakura*

I can translate into Russian.

Edit:
The Russian translation:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=758766.0
best-pool.com

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 05:32:26 PM

Website now updated with new pools and the dice game! http://www.thelastcoin.org/

Any new sites can be added by me, just message!

Check again  Tongue
Only one of 3 working pools is updated in website.
Spare some hash to other pools.

michaeladair

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 06:44:10 PM

Website now updated with new pools and the dice game! http://www.thelastcoin.org/

Any new sites can be added by me, just message!

Check again  Tongue
Only one of 3 working pools is updated in website.
Spare some hash to other pools.

Which one didn't include lol? Plus I'll add It in about an hour when I can access the files.

Thelastcoin (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 06:51:31 PM

Bounties paid..

I will announce the first exchange in a few hours.

TLC.
michaeladair

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 09:06:17 PM

We could use some more support lol...

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 09:07:35 PM

No miners...

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
michaeladair

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 09:15:34 PM

No miners...
We need TLC to be a little more popular then you'll probably get some miners.

martibg

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:32:22 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2014, 11:08:56 PM by martibg

Bulgarian translation  Wink
http://altcoinsbg.blogspot.de/p/the-last-coin.html

Wink   Wink
martibg

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:08:01 PM

Thank you DEV.

Wink   Wink
martibg

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:19:35 PM

looking forward, hope this coin will be something more than "1 week coin"

Wink   Wink
TheFridge

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:44:42 PM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Proof of Developer or your coin is another scam with no innovation

Why are you deleting posts that are NOT FUD? Have something to hide coin cloner?
Red flags: Moderated topic, newbie 'dev', deleted legitimate posts when asking for proof of developer
michaeladair

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:46:51 PM

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Why are you deleting posts that are NOT FUD? Have something to hide coin cloner?
Red flags: Moderated topic, newbie 'dev', deleted legitimate posts when asking for proof of developer
You do realize the account was made especially for the coin by the Dev... I'm just saying, cause you can clearly see the op name is the name of the coin.

Also, cut the bold big font crap. That won't let you be heard more.

TheFridge

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:02:38 AM

You do realize the account was made especially for the coin by the Dev... I'm just saying, cause you can clearly see the op name is the name of the coin.

Either you are a shill for this so called 'Dev' or just just want to make back your 0.0001 BTC on this coin.
Clearly the account was made for the coin. If they are experienced then why not use their real BTCT handle? How long have you been in crypto? If longer than 2 weeks than you would know this coin has all the traits of your average shitcoin.
All I am saying is that proof of developer should be mandatory for all new coins.
Why do you defend this shit? Open your eyes mate.
martibg

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:04:58 AM

Either you are a shill for this so called 'Dev' or just just want to make back your 0.0001 BTC on this coin.
Clearly the account was made for the coin. If they are experienced then why not use their real BTCT handle? How long have you been in crypto? If longer than 2 weeks than you would know this coin has all the traits of your average shitcoin.
All I am saying is that proof of developer should be mandatory for all new coins.
+1

Wink   Wink
Thelastcoin (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:06:03 AM

Your post was deleted because you posted in huge font size, we are not blind.. and we have nothing no hide .. we are not selling anything. The coin is for who want to use it.
michaeladair

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:15:28 AM

I am not a shill for the dev, I just developed the website for this coin. If you don't want to invest your time or money in the coin besides slandering it then maybe you can take your slander somewhere else.

TheFridge

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:24:44 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 12:56:47 AM by TheFridge

Your post was deleted because you posted in huge font size, we are not blind.. and we have nothing no hide .. we are not selling anything. The coin is for who want to use it.

Fair enough. Big letters, bold. I understand that. Although if you have nothing to hide contact cryptoasian for proof of developer...
https://twitter.com/CryptoAsian

I am trying to help the crypto community not to be scammed over and over again by this exact profile of coin. It is damaging crypto.
Prove me wrong. Please.
martibg

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:39:27 AM

i agree with TheFridge i'm already -400€ from scam coins..and soon will give up if the things are going like that.. i'm not here to get rich.. for some people that is no money, but for me is a lot.

Wink   Wink
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:43:14 AM

carsen. is that you?  Wink
martibg

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:05:43 AM

Ok we understand, we will contact him.

very strange, the DEV is answering and after that is deleting his posts..
Why you do that DEV, you know i'm getting Email after every Reply in this thread ..  Wink Wink

Wink   Wink
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: